Genetic Odyssey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin, did I hear you call for me?" David asked. "No Davy, sorry. My aunt called and I needed to get off the phone. She can be a bit... much." David replied with genuine compassion in his voice, "I'm sorry to hear that. Is everything OK?" Erin replied, "Everything's fine, she was just checking in on you and me." David looked a little surprised before he asked, "Us? She knows about me?" Erin replied, "Well, yeah. She is the one who gave you to me." David's face broke into a wide sweet smile as he said, "Remind me to thank her. I'm going to go get dinner in the oven, we're about thirty minutes from appetizers. Would you like a glass of wine, Eeby?" Erin cocked her head to the side a little, "Eeby?" David shifted on his feet slightly, "Yeah, you call me pet names. Davy, Wonder-Boy, Davy-Boy. I thought you might like something too. I'm just not very creative yet." Erin smiled warmly at her GELF and said, "It's great. And I would love some wine." David answered, "Great, let me get everything in the oven and I'll bring it over."

David returned a few minutes later and handed her a glass of red wine. He had noticed the light chill in the air earlier and walked over to the fireplace pressing the ignition switch. There was a quiet "whoomp" as the flames sprang to life. The delicious warmth reaching out to caress his lower body as the flames grew to filter up through the gas logs. He turned back to Erin. "Eeby, if you don't mind I'm going to go shower. It's been a great first day, but after cooking I need to get cleaned up. I won't be long." Erin replied, "Of course, Wonder-Boy. I'll be here. Thanks for lighting the fire. I love it. Just one more thing before you go shower." David looked at her quizzically, "what's that?"

She hopped up from the couch set down her wine and gave him a tight hug. He slipped his arms around her and nestled her into his chest. She could feel herself relax in his arms just before she broke away from him to sit back down. She looked up at him from the couch with a sweet smile on her face, "I'm glad you're here. Now go shower." David looked deeply happy with a gentle smile on his face, "I'm glad I'm here too."He turned and walked off to his room. He grabbed a change of clothes and walked down the short hallway to the bathroom.

Erin heard the water come on and the bathroom door shut. She turned on the smart TV and put on some ambient music while she sipped her wine. The conversation with her aunt had annoyed her more than she let on. She deeply resented the constant pressure from her family to "branch out" and "break out of her rut". She liked her rut, it was comfortable. She had always done well enough in school, had gotten a college education like she was supposed to. She'd built a good career that allowed her to live very comfortably. Software development wasn't glamorous, but it paid the bills and she cared a good deal about the work she did. It was really bothersome that after everything, she'd been through, and everything she'd done. Her aunt still felt the need to push in on a regular basis. Still though, this time maybe it was okay. David was really sweet.

Erin hadn't dated at all since college. One horrible break up was enough. Even though Erin hadn't been one for relationships or dating or anything, maybe this was different. Maybe this wasn't a relationship. Maybe it wasn't romance. Maybe it was...weird. As she heard the water turn off in the bathroom, she told herself not to over think it. Good luck, and just enjoy herself and her life for once. Whatever would happen, would happen.

David came back in wearing a the gray Henley that he'd bought earlier that day and a pair of five inch gym shorts. He walked past Erin, reached down and gently patted her arm. She looked deep in thought and he decided that it would be best to not disturb her. Just as well, the timer on his phone went off with a quiet ping to let him know that the food was ready.

He went into the kitchen, turned off the oven and pulled out the trey of chicken piccata. There was a baked brie sitting in the proofing drawer staying nice and warm as well as a small pan of brownies on the stove top waiting to go into the oven. He placed the piccata in the proofing drawer to keep it warm while they ate the brie and he enjoyed his first glass of wine with his new owner.

As he transferred the brie to a plate and arranged some toast points around it, he realized how happy he was to be here living out his purpose. He knew from the little training and knowledge implantation he had, that humans could struggle with finding purpose. That often without knowing their purpose that their lives could feel empty or meaningless. He was so grateful to not have that problem. He was so grateful to have Erin. She seemed so nice, and so warm. He had been concerned that he could end up with some of the people he'd learned about during his emergence. He knew there were people who would buy his kind so that they could abuse them, even some that would kill his kind. The thought made him shudder. One of the few true "human" traits he had was was a sense of self preservation and a will to be alive and healthy. The one thing that was expressly forbidden to do to a pleasure GELF was to abuse or kill them. Engineered or not, in the eyes of the law they were a sentient life form like any other. Luckily, David didn't think that he had to worry about that. She had treated him so kindly. Breaking away from his revelry, he put the brownies in the oven and set the timer on his phone again.

He walked back into the living room with the appetizer and placed a pot holder then the plate on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch next to Erin as she scrolled on her tablet. She looked up at him and smiled. "We have a baked brie with toast points and apricot jam, then after that there is a chicken picatta with roasted potatoes and brownies for desert." David explained with pride in this voice. Erin looked absolutely pleased with the menu as she said, "aren't you just Mr. Wonderful." David chuckled as he replied, "we aims to please, ma'am."

She laughed quietly as he refilled her wine glass and in turn filled his own. He sat back on the couch and took a deep sip of the malbec before turning to look at Erin, making sure she was enjoying the brie. After she took the first bite, he got some for himself. "This is amazing, thank you." Erin said around a mouthful of toast and brie. "I'm so glad to hear that. I've never cooked anything before." David said bashfully. "What?! You're kidding." Erin exclaimed. "No lie. Remember, I'm three days old. This is even my first drink." David assured. "So, you drink? GELF's drink?" Erin asked. "We do, but alcohol doesn't really effect us the way it does humans. We don't really get drunk, we just get a little silly and as far as pleasure GELF's go, we get a little... affectionate." David said somewhat cryptically. Erin raised an eyebrow at that, "affectionate? What's that supposed to mean.?" David replied with a smirk, "I'm not sure, but finding out could be fun. This is just what was implanted during Emergence." "What's emergence?" Erin said, as she took another sip of her wine. He took a sip of his own before he replied, "That's our version of being born." "Hmm", Erin answered as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

"So what do you do for fun?" Erin asked with her eyes still closed. "I have no idea, I don't remember anything past yesterday. What do you do for fun?" David asked in reply. Erin opened her eyes and looked over to him, "I love computers. I'm actually a software engineer, I make computer programs for a living." "But what about for fun?" David pressed. Erin rolled her eyes and gave a nervous little laugh, "I code. And I play video game. I like camping a little too. But, only when the weather is good." David smiled happily, "Well, I'll probably like whatever makes you happy. That's pretty fun for me. Camping sounds kind of nice, I've never seen much of nature. And, I've never played a video game. But, I bet that could be fun."

Erin groaned, "I have to go to work tomorrow so you'll have a chance to try them out. I'm sorry, but I can't really take you with me." David's face fell as a touch of sadness crept into his eyes, "Well, that sucks. But I've been built to be able to manage time away from my owner."

By this time, they had eaten most of the brie and David had finished his first glass of wine and had a little of his second. He was mid sip when the timer for the brownies went off. They decided that it was a good time to eat the main course. He took the brownies out to cool as Erin plated the chicken and potatoes. He looked over at her as she was working and slipped over behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a little squeeze. Erin giggled with surprise, "Is this the affection you were talking about?" David replied with his chin resting on her shoulder, "Guess so. Feels nice doesn't it? I'm supposed to be good for hugging. Am I a good hugger?" Erin's cheeks were burning as she replied, "And there's the silly. It feels so nice, you're a great hugger Wonder-Boy. But, don't you think it's time to eat?" David made a mock sigh of disappointment, "I guess."

She wiggled a little against him as a cue to let go. He grabbed their plates and she grabbed the wine glasses and they headed back into the living room. She decided they should forgo eating at the dinner table in the name of comfort. They settled in to the couch and ate slowly, chatting here and there. The night rolled on and, Erin put a movie on the TV as they ate the brownies and finished the bottle of wine. David went into the kitchen to start the dishwasher and put away the little bit of leftovers there were. Erin followed him as they talked. "Wonder Boy, that was delicious." "I aims to please, Eeby" David grinned back at her. "So what happens now?" Erin asked. David replied with a look of gentle confusion, "What do you mean? I was going to sit back down on the couch and finish the movie. Assuming that's what you wanted. Kinda felt like that's what you wanted. But the wine might be throwing me off." Erin answered, "your senses are right, I love this movie. I've seen it dozens of times and it doesn't get old." "Yeah, it's fun. Eeby, tell me something." David turned to look at her with a serious expression on his face. "Are you okay with all of this? I can tell that it's a lot for you. And, I promise I wasn't eavesdropping please don't be mad at me. But, I heard you on the phone with your aunt and from what you said after you hung up I'm worried that I make you uncomfortable. I know that GELF's are a little..." "David, stop." Eeby interrupted. "Ok." He replied quietly, with a look of dejected sadness clouding his kind face. "No, look. Ok, let's go sit down." Eeby hurriedly replied with a reassuring tone.

The two walked back into the living room and Erin motioned for David to sit on the couch. He did and she sat down close next to him. "Honestly, I was really uncomfortable with the whole idea of you at first. It felt like my aunt was trying to hook me up with some kind of weird living sex toy." David replied with a soft and quiet, "...oh" but before his face could fall too much Eeby continued, "No no no. Wait David, just listen. It was weird. Was. Past tense. But, I spent the entire day with you and you're sweet. You're kind. You're cute." In the brief silence that followed Erin heard David quietly mumble, "I'm cute?" She abruptly replied, "Yeah, you're cute. I saw you in your underwear earlier. And the muscles, and you have such a nice face, and..." Eeby blushed. David politely interrupted, "Eeby, thank you. That makes me feel better."

He smiled like a happy dog and wrapped his arms around Erin. She snuggled into him and smiled. He smelled like soap and something that she couldn't quite place. A warm sweet smell that was just comfortable.

Erin softly murmured, "I like the affectionate part." David quietly replied, "me too." As the sat enjoying each others touch. He gently lifted her legs and laid them across his lap. They scooted down the couch together until they were resting against the corner of the sofa. She snuggled into his muscular chest and closed her eyes, listening as he watched the movie. It had been a few years since she'd been held like this and it was going right to the core of her. She loved her life, and was very happy with what she'd built. But she had to admit that this was pretty great.

"Eeby, are you awake?" David softly asked, as if not to wake her. "Yeah, just happy." she replied sleepily. "Good. I'm just happy to make you happy." Erin softly giggle and whispered to him, "Good boy, Davy." David chuckled at the praise from his owner, as he looked up at the screen he gently nudged Erin, "oh hey, the movie's ending." Erin sheepishly opened her eyes, "ok, is it bed time? Do you even get tired?" David replied, "I do, I just don't need as much sleep as humans do. Do you want to go to bed?" She groaned slightly, "I do, but I don't. This is fun, you're fun. And I'm a little buzzy from the wine." David nodded, "oh yeah, the wine. Should we get you to bed?" Erin shook her head no, "not yet."

He started to stroke her side and her leg where it rested across his lap, gentle little caresses that brought her further and further down into a blissful warm comfort. He could feel how happy and content she was in the moment, and it filled him with a joy he had yet to experience in his short life. He loved his purpose, and he loved that it was being fulfilled right in front of him.

"David?" Eeby asked. "Hm?" he answered. She looked up into his eyes, "what would you do if I wanted you to kiss me?" He met her gaze, "I would kiss you." She tilted her head to the side skeptically, "would you?" He smiled, "Promise I would." "Ok, good" she said with quiet satisfaction. "Why do you ask?" David questioned. Erin hesitated, "because, I think I want you to kiss me."

He lent his head down and gently pressed his lips to hers. She reached up and put one hand to his cheek and one around the back of his neck. He tilted his head to one side as she softly moaned with contentment. She briefly danced her tongue across her lips and gave his lip a little nibble before breaking the kiss and looking him in the eyes. Breathlessly, David sighed out a quiet "wow." Erin blinked at him, "wow?" David replied with a smile, "Yeah, wow. That was my first kiss. How did I do?" A warm feeling crawled through Erin's chest and she felt a kind tenderness towards the man holding her, "oh Wonder Boy, it was great." With a silly grin she winked at him and playfully said, "do it again."

He kissed her again this time dancing his tongue across her lips and reaching down to gently caress her soft round butt through her cotton shorts. She let out a little moan again and shifted in his lap as she felt him start to swell under her. She kissed his neck as she ran one hand down his chest and across his flat stomach. He moaned in her ear as she stroked his body through his t-shirt. She noticed a familiar hunger between her legs as her arousal started to build.

Suddenly, she was nervous. The realization of what she was doing and who she was doing it with. The thrill of the large erection pressing into her did little to distract her. She was torn, she wanted this. He obviously did too. But, it was still so foreign. So alien and different. This wasn't a human. She liked him, she enjoyed his company. But she just wasn't ready.

"Davy..." Erin breathed. "Eeby. You're so wonderful." He replied, his arousal and excitement obvious in his voice. "I want you so bad, gorgeous" Erin softly moaned in his ear. "I want you too. I want to please you." David answered her want, with this manhood pressing up from underneath her. "Davy, I can't. I'm not ready" Erin asserted, almost apologetically. He paused for a second and without a thought he smiled at her and said, "That's ok, Eeby" and gave her a gentle peck on the lips. "Oh Davy, are you sure?" she asked plaintively. David looked very confused as he replied, "of course, Eeby. Why wouldn't it be?"

She shifted off of his lap, and looked up at him. His sweet smile was reassuring that it really was OK if she didn't want to sleep with him yet. "It's just a big step for me," Erin offered in explanation. "I completely understand, you don't have to explain" David answered emphatically. "But I felt you..." Erin said with an erotic sense of fascination in her voice. "That? It'll be back to normal in a few minutes. Don't worry about it" David said with a sheepish smile. She looked down at his lap noticing his manhood. The pleasant bulge she saw earlier in the fitting room was even more pleasant now as it strained against the fabric of the shorts that she'd picked out earlier that day.

"I...um...wow" Erin stammered. "Oh come on, I don't think I deserve a wow." David answered bashfully. "You do, big boy. I promise. Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed." Erin brushed his bashfulness aside, her eyes locked on the erect member straining against his shorts. "Are you sure, Eeby?" David asked with a playful smirk. "Yeah, I know. Lame!" Erin replied. David chuckled at his owner and said, "not lame, Eeby. I am here for your joy and pleasure. When you are ready, if you are ready. I will be too." Erin blushed and hesitated for a second, obviously thinking about something, "ummm one thing before I go to bed. Can I see it?" David laughed a nervously and blushed bright red, "you mean my...?" Erin nodded excitedly, finding his blushing to be adorable "yeah!" David nodded with a bashful smile.

He stood up from the couch and untied the waistband of his shorts. Her eyes were glued to him as he hooked his fingers into his shorts and shimmied them down until his swollen cock popped out and stood out straight a little below Erin's eye level. She looked at it with a silly grin. It wasn't huge but it was the biggest she'd seen in person. Like a hot red bull can made of flesh. She reached up and gently wrapped her hand around it giving it a little stroke before realizing what she was doing and quickly pulling her hand away.

Erin nodded and with an impressed tone and words that trailed off, "that's really something." "You like that?" David replied, beaming with pride at how his owner marveled at his throbbing cock. She nodded again and admitted, "you do aim to please don't you?" David quietly replied, "that's the idea." Finally pulling her eyes away from the shaft in front of her she looked up at him and said, "ok, I need to go to bed before I get in over my head here."

He pulled his shorts back up over his slowly softening member as she finally tore her eyes away from it. She stood up from the couch and wrapped her arms around him. She nuzzled into him again before looking up to give him a sweet goodnight kiss. Unbidden he lifted her from the floor and cradled her in his arms. She smiled and giggled a little as he carried her down the hall to her bedroom. She reached out and opened the door for him. He laid her on the bed and knelt down to give her a kiss goodnight before he turned for the door. As he reached the door, he looked back over his shoulder and softly said, "Sweet dreams, Eeby." As she snuggled down into the covers, she peaked out at him and replied, "oh, I don't think we have to worry about that. Good night, Wonder Boy."

He closed the door behind him and walked back out to the living room. He turned off the TV and killed the lights before walking to his own room. He stripped to his underwear, and crawled into his bed. As he reached over to turn off the light. As he flipped the switch he could hear Erin through the wall as she helped herself to an orgasm before going to sleep.

David rolled over and settled into the bed closing his eyes and willing himself to sleep. Knowing that he was where he needed to be, with the person he needed to be with.

123456...8