Genevieve and Rolf

Story Info
Amazing evening began in our hot tub.
2k words
4.17
8.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the late 90's I was the owner of an entertainment production company in LA. Nothing major, just party bands and occasional event planning. It did however, put me in close proximity to many beautiful and ambitious entertainers, primarily singers and dancers.

As the owner of the company, I shied away from mixing business and pleasure but that did not necessarily apply to the men and women who worked for me. I discouraged "fraternization" between the people who worked for me but 90% of them were 1099 contractors and company HR policies did not really apply to them.

We booked a huge party for a weekend and some of the entertainers I used were based in Vegas and would drive over for the performance. To save on expenses I would usually have as many as six people, men and women, stay at my home in the hills. My home is situated on a fairly large, private lot with privacy fencing as well. The pool and hot tub were always a focal point for socializing after the gigs.

On this particular Saturday night, my wife and I had stayed home, letting my management team handle the event. Sometime after 1:00 am several of the people who had worked the event, arrived at my home, and quietly found their way to their rooms in the back part of the house. My wife and I were having our own little personal party in our bedroom and assumed the others had gone to bed.

The way our home was laid out, our bedroom had sliding glass doors that opened directly on to hot tub deck. When my wife and I had thoroughly fucked each other to a wonderful orgasm, we opened the sliding glass door and hurried, naked, the eight or so feet to the darkened hot tub.

As we quickly slipped into the 104-degree water, we were surprised to find a couple already there. The young woman was, Geneviève, an aerialist from Vegas and her spotter husband, Rolf. They were European and both were very fit and muscular. Geneviève was a stunning 28-year-old blonde with a typical Vegas showgirl figure. I truly do not recall any of the many women I have met over the years in the entertainment industry having the amazing body that she had.

When she entered a room with her sequined high-cut leotard and heels, her blonde hair piled exquisitely on top of her head and amazing showgirl make-up the crowds would literally gasp. The first time I ever saw her in Tahoe, I gasped. Rolf was a unique character as well. He had long dark hair, was very muscular and generally wore black leather pants and a black leather vest with no shirt and amazing tats. The women usually went crazy upon seeing him for the first time as well.

As our eyes adjusted to the dark, my wife and I realized, was Geneviève going down on her husband as he sat on the edge of the tub. They were both nude and we surprised them, apologizing profusely. Geneviève raised her head from Rolf's substantial cock and began laughing as did Rolf. We said we would leave them to their fun but they both insisted we stay and not let the moment be ruined. I looked at my wife who was more focused on Rolf's rather large, veiny cock than she was on me. She finally looked at me and said, 'Sure. Why not.'

As we submerged ourselves in the steamy water, Rolf continued to sit on the edge of the tub while Geneviève sat facing us between her husband's legs. They made no apology and were not the least embarrassed. Once my wife and I had regained our composure we relaxed into the situation.

I will tell you that my wife and I had participated in some swapping with other couples and had invited the occasional single man or woman into our bed, so we were not shocked. In fact, we were both turned on as they were two gorgeous people and it had been several years since we had played with others.

I know my wife was very much interested in Rolf and I was beside myself with the vision that was Geneviève. I had been with beautiful women before, but no one compared to her. The idea of making love to her was almost intimidating but I would not pass up this opportunity if it came.

Rolf began massaging Geneviève's shoulder saying she had really performed well that night. As he did that, I moved my wife between my legs and began massaging neck her as well. Both couples relaxed into the moment and let the warmth of the water and the quiet of the night envelop us. I moved my hands down to my wife's breasts underwater and she moaned loud enough for to Geneviève open her eyes. She smiled at us and slowly approached my wife, moved between her legs, and began kissing her. My wife melted into her kisses, and I knew it was on.

As they kissed, I moved my hands from my wife's chest to Geneviève's breasts and she moaned as well. My wife has beautiful 36C breasts, but Geneviève was probably a 40D. I had never touched natural breasts that large or firm. I was in heaven and my cock was as hard as it had ever been.

As the women continued making out, Rolfs approached his wife from behind and began caressing her back and ass, running his hands up between her legs. This elicited another, stronger moan from her and she turned and kissed Rolf deeply. She reached behind her and guided his cock into her pussy. She moaned and resumed kissing my wife.

Geneviève began sucking on my wife's breasts and fingering her, This sent her into her first mini orgasm. She was hot by now and was encouraging Rolf with "That's it, babe. Fuck me.." After several orgasms, my wife separated from Geneviève and moved behind Rolf, kissing the back of his neck, and reaching under his ass, cradling, and massaging his balls. He turned his head, and my wife lock mouths with him as he continued to plunder his wife.

With my wife behind Rolf, Geneviève looked up at me with those amazing, hooded eyes and told me to, "sit on the edge of the tub...". I raised myself up out of the water and she, Rolf and my wife moved about a foot toward me, and Geneviève engulfed my cock with her mouth. I was in heaven.

She continued to suck me as I leaned back on my elbows. Watching this vixen whom I had lusted over for years worshiping my cock with her lips was surreal. Never in a million years did I ever envision this. As Rolf pounded away, my wife began playing with Rolf's asshole and he suddenly groaned and began cumming in his lovely wife's pussy.

This sent Geneviève over the top, mewling loudly around my cock which burst in her mouth. I came am huge amount and try as she might, swallowing repeatedly, she couldn't handle the power or volume of my cum. She shuddered and shook, as she came, her mouth and pussy full of pulsating cock.

By this time, we were all sweating profusely from the heat of the hot tub and our own exertions. One by one we slipped into the pool to cool off. Rolf and I embraced our wives, as we discussed what had happened. We were all decidedly comfortable with the situation and it was clear we had all had prior swapping/swinging experiences and wanted to continue inside where it was cooler.

After we had recovered in the pool, we got out and dried off using some towels under our pool porch. Watching Geneviève casually dry her magnificent body in the dim light of the pool reflections was a very erotic sight. She and Rolf were obviously as ease being nude in front of my wife and I. My wife, while a sexy, beautiful 40-something woman, was not in's Geneviève's class, but showed no sign of being intimated at all. She was comfortable in her body and her sexuality, and she was all in on Rolf's big cock.

We left the porch and entered our living area where we sipped on some cold beer for a few minutes. My wife soon went to Rolf where he was sitting by Geneviève and kneeled between his legs and without a word, lifted his substantial member as if weighing it. She grinned, looked up at Geneviève and then Rolf and kissed the plum-colored head, coming away with a string of pre-cum attached to her lips. She looked Rolf in the eye and said, "Uuummm", and slowly covered his rapidly growing penis in her mouth. She was an expert cocksucker and Rolf's member was like candy to her. She was not one these women who frantically suck a cock, she made slow love to his cock and Rolf could only lay his head back against the top of the sofa and enjoy her oral manipulations.

I watched my wife and Rolf for several minutes and then I moved over between Geneviève legs, kneeled, and began kissing her feet, then her calves, and slowly worked my way up to her thighs, taking my time and enjoying this moment. As I got closer to her pussy, she scooted over to the other end of the couch and spread her legs very wide and pulled her knees up just enough for her lips to swell and blossom. As I licked and kissed my way closer to her blonde pussy, she looked deeply into my eyes and, with her hand, drew her fingers up through her lips and dipped a finger into her sex. I lightly kissed her clit and slowly, tenderly began licking her from her asshole to her clit. I covered her entire pussy with my mouth and made sweet love to that beautiful woman. I could not get enough of her.

As I did this, I looked to my left for a second and saw my wife with Rolf's very large cock sliding in and out of her lips. They both were enjoying themselves immensely. Knowing she was happy, I re-focused on Geneviève. I didn't care that just several minutes ago, her husband filled her with his cum. I knew that some of it had been washed away in the pool, but I was so turned on by her, I would have gone down on her, regardless.

As she ran her fingers through my hair guiding me around her gushing cunt, I heard my wife cry out as Rolf bent my wife over at the waist and entered her as she leaned over our breakfast counter. I am large by most standards, but Rolf's thick cock was really doing it for her. She was pushing her ass back at him, taking all she could get.

I then raised up from Genevieve's pussy and entered her. It was like a velvet vise. Her body was firm and fit from her training and her performances. You can't shimmy up a 40-foot rope numerous times every week and not be extremely fit. As I fucked her, she would tighten down on my cock, almost causing me to cum right then. I backed off thrusting and sucked on her amazing breasts, causing her to hold my head and moan sweetly at me.

Some moments later, Rolf's began really hammering my wife and I watched as his ass clinched and he began flooding my wife's pussy. She was shaking and shivering as she shouted words of encouragement at him. As he leaned onto her back, I looked down at Genevieve and came buckets in her. It was otherworldly. I had never cum so much or so strongly. I leaned in kissing her gently for several seconds as I withered and slid out of her.

Rolf was still buried in my wife and as Geneviève and I uncoupled, his large member fell out of my wife and his cum poured out onto the tile floor. My wife turned and embraced Rolf, locking mouths with him in a deep, satisfying kiss.

We all jumped back in the pool and embraced our spouses. It was the end of a once-in-a-lifetime evening.