Genie Chronicles Summertime Saga Pt. 01

Story Info
1st Chapter of a fanfic of the popular game, Summertime Saga.
3.4k words
4.63
7.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BebopJet
BebopJet
764 Followers

Author's Note: This is a work of fanfiction based on the extremely popular video game, Summertime Saga, by DarkCookie. As some of my readers know, I am a huge fan of the 'Sex Genie' trope and rather than finish my original Genie Chronicles: Make a Wish story, I started up a fanfic using the same mechanics.

If you enjoy the overall plotline and characters in this story, then I highly recommend you play Summertime Saga. It is completely free, though it is still a work in progress. Also, please keep in mind that the game does not have a Sex Genie in it, that is my contribution to the story for this fanfic. So please do not yell at DarkCookie about where the Sex Genie is.


Chapter 1: A Woman and Wishes

Consciousness came slowly to Michael as he heard Debbie call his name from downstairs.

"Michael! Michael are you awake?"

Rubbing his eyes slowly he hollered back, "I'm awake, sorry, I'll be down in a minute..."

Becoming more aware of his surroundings, Michael froze at the sight of a beautiful half naked woman on the floor of his recently unpacked room. She was dressed in revealing silks that left little to the imagination, with pale smooth skin curved in all the right places. She had gorgeously long fiery red hair that stood out second only to her amazingly gifted chest, huge breasts that hung with a teardrop shape.

"Master, I live to serve..."

Michael could only blink in confusion, worried that Debbie might come up any moment to check on him.

"Excuse me...who are you? A friend of Jenny's?"

"No master, I am your servant, for as long as you desire." The woman replied her head still bowed.

"Can you please get up, it's hard to have a conversation when you're looking like that."

"As you please master."

The woman rose and Michael's breath was stolen by her beauty. She looked older than he was, older than Jenny as well but still younger than Debbie. Voluptuous is the first word running through Michael's head, and he could feel himself tenting his shorts. Suddenly, the memories of the night before came flooding back and fear gripped him once again.

"You...I saw you just before I passed out!?"

"Yes, I apologize. The process is rather intense and can have a profound effect on a new master, but it allows me to better serve you by having an intimate knowledge of who you are and what you desire most." The woman explained gracefully, still standing half naked. Her chest rose with each breath, causing her nipples to stand out against the silks.

"What are you?"

"I am a Jinn, but not the kind that you might be familiar with. I am a specific breed of Jinn designed to serve a single master or mistress, should they so desire, and provide them with an endless supply of sexual wishes."

Michael's excitement died down at the explanation as he started chuckling.

"That sounds insane, that can't possibly be true. This has to be some sick joke Jenny is playing on me."

"I assure you, Master, that this is no joke. I am whoever you wish me to be, and I can provide any wish you desire, so long as it is sexual in nature."

Michael couldn't help but laugh out loud, the whole concept was insane. While the woman was incredibly sexy she had to be either a nut job or a friend of Jenny's playing a trick on him.

'Best to end this early,' Michael thought to himself.

"Fine. If you're a sexy genie, then I wish to have a pair of tits as nice as yours." Michael asked with a smirk.

The woman's eyes flashed deep purple for a moment, causing Michael to step back and fall onto his bed.

"It is done."

Looking down Michael gasped loudly as his shirt strained to contain the huge pressed against the containing fabric. Reaching up with shaking hands he squeezed his newly developed tits and almost screamed as he felt the pressure of his hands through his body in a not-unpleasant fashion.

"Holy sh..." Michael was cut off by a knock at his door.

"Michael, honey, you need to get going soon. Please come out and at least grab a bite."

"Crap, can you undo this?" Michael hissed.

"Of course, Master."

With another flash her eyes Michael's amazing tits were gone just as suddenly as they had arrived.

"I need to open the door, can you, like, hide, turn invisible, or something?"

Without a word the woman suddenly disappeared. Michael was left in his room, confused as to where she went despite him asking to. Just then his doorknob started turning as Debbie opened the door.

For the second time that morning Michael's breath was taken away. It was obvious Debbie had not lived with a man for several years as she wore only a loose-fitting bathrobe with plain panties and nothing else. Her ample bosom swung heavily behind the fabric, only barely hiding her areolas. Michael once again found himself becoming awkwardly erect.

"Are you okay Michael?"

"Yes, sorry. I'm fine, just getting my bearings."

"I understand. I know your friend Eric lives nearby. You were going to walk to the Community College with him, right?"

"Yeah, he lives right next door to you."

"Oh good, so you have a friend close by. That's important dear."

Debbie came in for a hug and Michael was intensely aware of her breasts pressing against him. He knew that she was just as gifted the day of his father's funeral, but seeing her partially exposed made him much more aware of it.

"Come on down, grab a bite of something, but then you need to get going."

"Sure Debbie, I'll be down in a second."

Debbie nodded then left his room, closing the door behind her. Waiting for a few moments, Michael called out quietly.

"Are you still there?"

"Yes master." A lovely voice answered directly behind him. Michael spun around, his hands flailing, causing the sultry woman to giggle softly.

"I am sorry Master. It was not my intention to scare you."

"No, it's my fault. I asked you to disappear. Where did you go?"

"It's hard to explain master, I sort of go to an incorporeal state. I do not exist in the physical realm, only a mental form."

"Then how do I talk to you when you're like that?"

''You simply think to me and I'll hear you master.'' Michael suddenly heard in his head without seeing her lips move.

"Okay, this is freaky. I have a ton of questions but no time to ask them. Can you, like, follow me in that in-cor-whatever state you mentioned?"

"Yes master, if you so wish it, I will be with you always."

"Sounds good. Now I need to head downstairs, so please do that and...well we'll figure this out." Michael explained as the woman had already vanished.

Heading downstairs he saw Debbie was cooking some eggs and toast. It was originally intended to be eaten at the dining room table where he saw Jenny was eating her own meal wearing just panties and a tight plain shirt, but Debbie had turned it into a sandwich for him to eat on the go.

''Jeez, are either of them aware of how they are dressed?'' Michael idly thought.

''Debbie is not, and she is not aware that her open robe and large breasts are causing you arousal. Jenny, however, is hoping to embarrass you with her attire.''

"Here you go dear, you can eat this on the go." Debbie explained as she handed him the sandwich.

"Thanks Debbie, so much. For this and...well for everything really."

"Oh it's fine honey. I know I've always just been a family friend to you and your father, but I'm happy to help."

She gave him another close hug and Michael rushed out the door, ignoring a rude comment he barely heard yelled from Jenny in the dining room.

''Okay, it's a short walk to Eric's, but I think I have time for a question or two.''

''As you wish Master, ask me anything.''

''Where do you come from?''

''That is hard to explain. Simply put, I am from an ancient race that made pacts with humans. We exchange knowledge and power, but some humans sought to harness the magic of the Jinn and put us into slavery. This explains the few stories you have heard, usually around 3 wishes being granted.''

''Right. Aladdin, all that jazz.''

''Exactly. I am a special Jinn designed to be gifted to a human, one who must pass a trial of some kind to free me. Once freed, I grant that human as many sexual wishes as they desire while also serving as their consort and Mistress of their harem.''

Michael stopped walking for a moment, his head swimming at the overload of information.

''Harem?''

''Yes, and if the master so chooses, they may also bind me to them so that I may never serve another.''

''And how does that work?''

''They must take my virginity.''

"You're a virgin!?" Michael called out loudly in shock.

"Yeah, but there's no need to broadcast it to the whole fucking neighborhood."

His friend Eric approached, completely snapping Michael from his mental conversation. Eric looked around, worried who might have heard Michael's comment. Eric's glasses hung low on his nose, causing him to push them up further. His unkempt shaggy hair looked like it had been a few days since it had been washed, and Michael wasn't sure if his friend owned a shirt that wasn't green.

"Sorry dude, I didn't mean that."

"It's okay man, it's fine. I just wasn't expecting you to yell that first thing in the morning to me." Eric replied sullenly as they started walking to the community college.

"Hey, it's cool Mrs. Johnson let you move in with her. She's that yoga instructor at the gym, right?"

"Yeah, she's really nice, and super close to the school. And it's awesome that I live right next door to you man, that worked out really well."

An awkward moment passed as the realization for why Michael was living at Debbie's house suddenly hit Eric.

"Oh god Michael, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it that way..." Michael trailed off, ending their conversation short.

Trying to break the tension of the moment, Eric began rambling about the newest video game he really wanted to play, World of Orcette. He was ranting about how realistic the boob jiggling in the game was, but Michael was more interested in making sure he wasn't crazy.

''Are you still there?''

''I am Master.''

Michael looked around to check if he could see the woman he found in his bedroom following them, but she was nowhere to be found.

''What do I call you?''

''What do you wish for my name to be, Master?''

''Well I wasn't planning on giving you a new name, what's your current name?''

''I have none sir. I emerged from the box newly formed. This is the first time I've existed in this realm, and as such I have no name. It is usually the honor of the Master to name his Jinn.''

Michael started sweating, feeling overwhelmed again by the situation. He tried to refocus on Eric's rambling to anchor himself back to reality.

"So yeah, not only can you adjust the breast size of the character, you can also adjust their areola size as well, which is cool but like after you finish character creation you'll, like, never see the nipple again unless you take off all your armor. But let's be honest, why the heck would you do that? You're just begging to get ganked."

"Totally." Michael responded apsently.

"Hey, MC?" Eric asked, using Michael's nickname from high school.

The boys had finished their walk to the community college and stood just outside the entrance doors. Several people were already coming and going to catch their early morning classes as Eric and Michael lingered at the entrance.

"What's up?"

"You know Dexter ended up going here, right?"

Shock and terror coursed through Michael's veins. The last time he heard about Dexter, the all-star football champ from their high school, he had a one way ticket to state university on an athletic scholarship.

"How the fuck did that happen, aren't we already into the semester?"

"He got kicked out of uni and lost his scholarship. Apparently, despite a metric asston of help, he failed all his classes and then he got caught using steroids. So, they booted his ass down to the community college. Told him to get his grades back up and they might consider reinstating him."

"Like that's ever going to happen."

"We just need to stay clear of him and it'll be okay. Luckily it looks like he's already hooking up with the hottest girl in school, a cheerleader named Roxxy."

Entering the school Michael looked around, hoping to not see looks of pity on everyone's face. Instead, everyone just seemed to be going about their day, oblivious to all that had occurred in Michael's life. Sighing, he relished the opportunity to just fade into the crowd for a bit as he walked to his first class, separating from Eric with mutual 'See you later' from them both.

Taking a seat in his first class, French 101 with Ms. Bissette, Michael opened his book as she went over the last chapter they were on. When he was sure she was in the middle of her lecture, and not about to call on him or anyone else for at least a few minutes, Michael mentally zoned out as he checked back in with his mystery woman.

''Okay, so it's my responsibility to name you?''

As it had happened previously, a voice from nowhere answered him directly in his mind.

''Yes, that is the expectation. The Master names their Jinn.''

Michael thought for a moment, running a collection of names through his head.

''How does Jessica sound? Jessie for short.''

''It sounds lovely Master, I am happy to be called Jessica.''

''Great, so explain to me these wishes you were talking about. I mean, I gave myself tits so apparently they can do anything.''

''Not exactly sir. While you are free to alter your own body as well as mine in whatever way you desire, wishing to alter the world around you is much more limited. Wishes of that nature have to be sexual in nature and shouldn't be so outlandish as to draw undue attention.''

''I get the sexual part, but why not the outlandish part?''

''A Jinn's power is about subtly. Anything that would appear obviously magical could attract the attention of powerful beings wishing to harness my power for their own. This is why it is recommended for every master to bind their Jinn.''

Michael gulped at that part, remembering it involved taking Jessie's virginity.

''Okay, so I could increase someone breast size a few cups but not like giving them tits the size of Eric?''

''Exactly. Breast size can be increased to rather substantial levels, but too big and it runs the possibility of attracting undesired attention. Too many changes of an extreme nature in a single location would be of notice.''

The talk of breasts swirled images of Jessie and Debbie's heavy hangers in Michael's mind, causing him to become erect again.

''You said I could change myself?''

''Of course Master.''

''Can I have like a 10 inch dick, thick too, like over 3 inches thick?''

''Of course, Master, you need merely wish for one.''

''Oh, yeah. I wish for a nice big dick like that.''

Michael's eyes went wide as he felt his pants shrink, his erection suddenly down near his knee as opposed to his thigh. He was worried he was going to poke out of his orange shorts as he looked around furiously, hoping no one noticed.

"Mr. Cross? Michael?" Ms. Bissette asked in her enchanting French accent.

"Oh, sorry, what was that?" Michael asked, realizing he had ignored the lecture for too long.

"I was simply asking if you remember the word for bicycle in French?"

"Oh, uhhh, yeah, but first could I be excused to go to the restroom?"

"My instinct is to say no, but this is a college and not a high school. You may come and go as you please." Ms. Bissette admitted with a tinge of annoyance.

Michael gingerly stood up feeling completely unsure of how to move with the newly formed baseball bat in his shorts. Walking carefully to the door, he saw Ms. Bisette look at him with wide eyes as her gaze was glued to his crotch.

Rushing to the nearest restroom Michael picked the middle room designated for families and disabled individuals. Closing the door he locked it, giving him a sense of privacy from the rest of the school.

"You can come out now."

Appearing at his side, a curvaceous Jessica in silks stood with her hands behind her back, arching her breasts out as her nipples still showed clearly through..

"Holy shit that's not helping." Michael lamented.

"Do you wish me to help master?"

"Yes, I can't run around school like this, I'll need to wish this huge thing away."

"Or..."

Jessica lowered to her knees before Michael then tugged his shorts down along with his underwear, the clothing pooling around his flip flops. Michael's enormous member stood out proud and pulsating, eager for any attention with a drop of precum already dripping from the tip. Jessie took his cock in her hand then pulled his foreskin down taut as she engulfed the crown in her mouth.

Michael's world shrank. His senses could only process the wet lips wrapped around his member as the base of his shaft was being expertly jerked in unison. His complete inexperience with sex made the trip to an orgasm an extremely short one as he could already feel a familiar tension build in his sack.

"Oh god, Jessie, I'm going to..."

Upon hearing and feeling his body tense Jessie sucked harder and jerked him faster to push him over the peak. Micheal felt the explosion a moment before it actually happened and his cock suddenly erupted in Jessica's mouth, pouring pulse after pulse into her throat. She eagerly swallowed it, moaning heavily at his taste.

What was mere seconds felt like ages as Michael's cock continued pulsating inside of Jessie's mouth, the magical being never letting a single drop touch the floor. Soon, Michael came down from the high of his orgasm as his cock deflated, sliding out of Jessica's mouth as she cleaned up the rest of his shaft with her tongue

"Oh...oh god. That felt so good."

"For me as well master."

Looking at Jessica as she rose from her knees Michael noticed she was flush and there was a wet spot in her silks near her crotch area.

"Did you have an orgasm too?" Michael asked in shock.

"Indeed Master. My role is to serve you. Pleasing you pleases me. Once you bind me to you, you can cause an orgasm in me with just a look, should you desire to."

When she finished Jessica's look was one of pure lust and desire. Michael could already feel his cock swelling again, trying to rise for a second round. Focusing, he pushed that down.

"Trust me Jessica, I want that, more than you know. But, I've always wanted my first time to be something special, and it should be special for you too."

Jessica's demeanor shifted and she leaned forward, hugging him warmly. He arms wrapped around his back and her tits pressed into his chest.

"Thank you master. You wanting to bind me is special enough. Whenever you are ready to do so, I will also be ready."

"Cool, I don't want to wait too long, so I was thinking probably tonight in my room, like after Jenny and Debbie have gone to sleep."

"As you wish, Master."

Breaking their embrace Michael redressed, happy he could finally fit his cock back into his shorts even though it was still a tighter fit.

"For now, I need to finish out the day here. I'm already behind in my classes so I need to catch up. Can you do that disappearing thing again where I can still talk to you."

''Of course.'' Michael heard as Jessica disappeared in a small puff of purple smoke.

Exiting the private restroom, Michael ran back to class hoping to catch the end of Ms. Bissette's lecture.


BebopJet
BebopJet
764 Followers