Gentle Resort: Husband-Free Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new situation for Tabby, but an exciting one.

She knew that each of the men present had a keyholder wife. And she knew that they were all volunteers and full of good intentions: but she also knew that they looked at her with desire and that her almost naked body aroused attempts at erections.

In silence, Tabby thought: 'was this what my husband wanted to prove by bringing me here almost naked under this transparent outfit? To show me that I am still attractive and desirable? OK: I can play this game too, with both actions and words, boys!"

Turning to the barmaid, Tabby said aloud: "Let me tell you how we got here, my husband and I. Our story was a bet. My husband, who now seems silent, is a big talker and works as an advertising agent: he writes slogans and memorable phrases.

He wanted to make a bet with me. If he convinced a famous espresso company to hire him to do the advertising, using ME as a model, I would obey his every request for a whole week (a bet we often make: excluding criminal offenses and permanent insults).

I was convinced he wouldn't succeed because I feel sad, old, and fat."

"Oh no, you are not, ma'am!"

"Thanks, you're nice, girl, but it's easy to be self-assured when you're as young and beautiful as you are. I'm 49 now and it felt like... I don't know. Did it feel like the sunset?"

"Sometimes the Sunset is the best time of day."

"Wow, so much wisdom behind the bar counter!"

Loucije smiled joyfully, "It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it."

"Which is true. Well, I was saying. I don't know how my husband managed to convince them, but that big Company decided to choose him for advertising. And they decided that I would be the model. I tried to argue that I couldn't pose, but they said that was exactly the point: to show photographs of a normal person, in ordinary, everyday poses, drinking an espresso.

What do you say, men? Am I OK with this pose?"

And thrusting her left arm out, she swung the swivel part of the stool, showing the men who were watching her. She spread her thighs apart, showing them her pussy, and started stroking herself with two fingers.

Erich gritted his teeth, groaning. Herr Ulrich grunted. Ludo had the purple knob against the bars of the tip of her cage. Tabby's husband Steve couldn't say anything because of the gag.

Tabby had never felt more in control and the center of attention than in that small bar. There were two young and beautiful girls, topless, but the men only looked at her! Maybe her husband was right.

"My husband says I am a natural teaser. I, on the other hand, think I am a very shy and insecure woman.

I know that none of you are homosexual, because my husband explained to me the structure of this chain of resorts: the ones dedicated to gays are in southern Croatia or Greece, and it would be very silly for a gay man to come and waste his time in a resort populated only by straight couples. Monogamous couples, right? Funny, I thought caged men were always married to hotwives convinced in the assiduous practice of cuckolding..."

Tabby interrupted herself to gently lift the jaw of her husband, who stared at her wide-mouthed in surprise (or at least, that is how it appeared under the gag).

"Well? What do you think? Just because I feel ugly and fat doesn't mean I'm not informed. These topics can be found in all the women's magazines on the hairdressers' couches, I've even read an anthology in 'Cosmo', just imagine... Besides, it's not as if in order to 'understand' these words a person has to have already experienced them. I, for example, have heard of women who drip molten wax on their nipples, but I'm not going to do that. I know it exists, though."

He nodded silently.

"And then, my dear hubby, you've been obsessively looking at caged cock sites for years, with not-so-discreet names like «4evercagedcock4her» or «illserveinCAGEmygoddess», and you never delete the chronology... I even worried that you had a gay lover."

He squinted his eyes. She smiled. Talking to him while he was cuffed and gagged gave her a feeling of power.

"There would be nothing wrong with you being gay, but I wouldn't be happy about cheating. So, every now and then I would check the sites you looked at... but they were all with straight men, each madly in love with his wife, and it seemed like a harmless fantasy.

I never thought we would actually experience it.

Tabby turned to the three men who stared at her with lust and frustration.

"May I ask one of you how you feel when a woman teases you?"

Erich blushed violently but shook his head: he feared that his jealous fiancée (Danai) did not want him to talk to a stranger.

Old Herr Ulrich stalled, sucking orange juice through a straw.

Only Ludo dared to answer.

"Ma'am, my wife has forbidden me to talk about sports and cars with the other men here at the bar, but she has not ruled out engaging in conversation with a beautiful woman. On the contrary: our barmaid Loucije here is a witness that my wife sent me here specifically to be teased as much as possible."

"It is true, ma'am," confirmed the girl.

"You may ask me anything you wish, ma'am, and I will perform without hesitation, as long as they are legal things and do not offend your husband here present."

"You mean..."

"As you see, in my predicament I cannot fuck and I cannot use my hands. Everyone sees that, to my humiliation. But if you asked me to lick your pussy, I'm afraid I would have to say no: it would be like cheating."

"You said "Pussy"! What impudent language for a stranger on this island! But I understand that all of you... SLAVES... have no other language than this. [Ludo gasped]. No, I will not ask you to lick my pussy [and glanced at her husband] but if you dare, I will ask you to lick my ankle. Are you up for it, handcuffed slave?"

"Good choice," repeated the barmaid. "His wife had ordered him to lick my nipples, and I must admit he is very skilled with his tongue."

"Steve, the decision is yours. I would like to indulge this gentleman, and his currently absent but clearly consenting wife, in their perversion. And I would also like you to suffer, watching me tease this unknown man. Penetration is excluded. Kissing, too, at least according to the rules of Pretty Woman (old but gold). What gestures would turn you on the most, hubby? Move your chin in the direction our new friend is to go."

Husband Steve hesitated. He would have liked to see his wife's face if he replied, "I want him to lick your pussy in front of everyone." But he feared it would be too demanding, too personal: and he had not yet met the couple, they had not agreed on anything. He decided to keep it very basic.

Steve lifted his chin as his wife's fingers walked down his leg. From ankle to knee... then ever so slowly to mid-thigh... Stop.

Steve breathed repeatedly through his nose as if smelling delicious food cooked by a chef.

Tabby applauded enthusiastically "Oh! Steve, you're a genius! Smell but don't touch! Fantastic. Yes, you are such a good husband."

Erich was struggling against an intense erection: the word 'smell' drove him crazy.

Ludo, on his knees, was also panting, but tried to control himself and gently kissed Tabby's ankle.

"Lick the back of my foot... Slave!" she ordered, after a moment's hesitation. They had both walked in the pool water and perhaps there was a vague smell of chlorine but at least they were clean and disinfected.

Ludo obeyed without hesitation. He licked the ankle, very calmly, on his knees, then slowly moved his tongue to Tabby's knee.

He was aware of his own humiliation in front of all those people, but he did it because that was what the Queen had ordered him to do. Barmaid Loucije was standing there and still had the tray with the paper flags, but he did not need them.

Without hesitation, Ludo ran his tongue toward Tabby's gaping pussy. He inhaled deeply with his nose. The smell was not Geena's, but it was even more exciting.

His knob ached, pressing hard against the bars of the cage. The smell of pussy caused him an erection, but the bars held him back. He kept inhaling, aching more and more.

Big tears flowed from his closed eyelids, while a big drop of precum gushed from the tip of his cock.

Concerned, Tabby looked at the barmaid, wondering if she should stop that tease.

The barmaid signaled for her to continue.

Tabby continued to masturbate with her fingers a short distance away from Ludo's nose.

Seeing how much he was in pain turned her on.

The other men were also aroused, even her husband.

Her husband was mute. Ah, what joy!

Her husband was motionless with his cock locked in the cage. Her husband was... OMG! He was handcuffed!

Tabby stopped thinking about Ludo's suffering, kneeling in front of the smelling pussy.

Tabby stopped thinking of herself as fat and ugly.

Tabby stopped thinking at all!

Forgetting where she was and who was there, Tabby began to masturbate furiously. Usually, it took her a long time to reach orgasm, but today time was disappearing from the world.

She yelled loudly, in the spasms of an intense orgasm.

Ludo groaned but did not come any closer. He would have liked to lick that pussy so close, but he couldn't, and his erection was causing him excruciating pain. If at least he could have licked, he would have been distracted. But to stay like that, without even being able to act, was pure frustration.

The other barmaid called Loucjie. "it's fifteen minutes to noon, we have to send both the husbands and the newcomers to the meeting room".

For Ludo, the torture was over. For now...

[a continuation will come soon].