Geoffrey's Gift

Story Info
A short story about Geoffrey's Gift.
872 words
4.04
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," Geoffrey moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

Sue rolled her eyes, no mean feat with her lips up to Geoffrey's shaft. She wasn't usually a fan of deep-throating, but Geoff, as he liked to be known, was not exactly gifted. To put it politely, he wasn't tickling her tonsils.

Sue knew Geoff from their shared workplace. A bit boring, he was five foot seven with a podgy belly, and on top of that he was a fan of model cars and Star Wars, not exactly her cup of tea, but she'd made a bet with some of the other girls in the office that, to make up for his lack of personality he had a massive cock, and this was the best way for her to find out. One of the girls, Evelyn, had even bet her a twenty that she wouldn't go through with it, so even though she'd lost, she'd still sort of won.

In terms of coming up with a plan to make seeing his cock happen it hadn't been difficult. Sue had asked him out for a drink then, after a pint during which she'd spent the whole time twirling her blonde hair and shoving her double D's out as far as they'd go, she'd asked if he'd want to walk her home to grab a "coffee". Luckily Geoff had managed to crack the code, so they'd immediately headed straight to her nearby flat where she'd been disappointed by a tiny todger.

Still, she thought, for his troubles he might as well go home with something and, as there was no way she was going to feel any sensation in her pussy, a blowjob had seemed like the best and easiest option.

Sue had only been bobbing her head away for less than five minutes when Geoff made his announcement. Relieved that she would now have time for a bath after he'd had his fun, she took him as far as she could and waited for the dollop of cum that was cumming her way. Without fail, as he began to spurt Sue could only feel a small amount, not like you see in porn but more like you see on the end of your toothbrush. It was... it was... it....

Sue's head swam. Suddenly, her body was on fire, her muscles tightened, her pussy clenching, what the hell was going on? She came hard, her mouth still around Geoff's cock, her eyes rolled back as she frantically pulled her pants aside to get her fingers inside her. Involuntarily, her mouth swallowed the gift Geoff had given her, not that she realised it yet.

'Fuuuuuuuuuck...' she thought, having eventually regained her ability to think, 'that was intense. How the fuck did that happen?' Finally, she removed Geoff's cock from her mouth and sprawled across the bottom of the bed as Geoff lay quietly, still panting from the pleasure he'd received.

Eventually Geoff stood and rearranged himself, placing his cock back into his trousers.

"That felt bloody fantastic to me, what about you?"

Sue mumbled back some unintelligble noise, to which Geoff laughed.

"Didn't Evelyn warn you that that would happen?"

Sue sat up on an elbow and looked at him quizzicly.

"Don't know why, but it's something to do with my cum. Whenever anyone tastes it they immediately orgasm. Hard. You'd have thought Evelyn would have mentioned something, especially seeing as she sucks me off at least three times a week."

Sue's jaw dropped. That bitch! Evelyn bloody knew what he was like before they even made the bet!

Guffawing, Geoff did up his belt. "Oh yeah. I might have a tiny cock but I've never disappointed a woman. Evelyn says that, when she cums, it feels even better than her husband and he's apparently nine inches!"

Ignoring Sue's evil stares, Geoff put on his shoes and went to leave the bedroom.

"And before you think about blackmailing Evelyn, they've got an open marriage, so that's not going to work. We've even had the odd threesome. Loves sitting in the corner of the room, whacking off as his wife sucks on another fella. Even tried the 'gift' himself once, came so hard he had to clean the ceiling afterwards."

As he walked out the door into her flat Sue began to sort herself out. Her pussy was sopping wet and the panties she wore desperately needed wringing out. Even though she was annoyed at Geoff and Eve for their deception she didn't half feel fulfilled.

She heard her front door open before Geoff shouted out to her;

"By the way, if you fancy a repeat go we don't even need to leave work. I know a quiet spot. Just, bring a spare pair of pants." And with that, he was off.

Sue absolutely desperately desired to be angry at Geoff, but she found that she just couldn't. He'd made her cum so hard that she was already thinking about going back for more, the absolute bastard. Eve however...

Picking up her phone, she began typing Eve's husbands name into Facebook.

'Well,' Sue thought as she began to write a direct message, 'if Eve's not going to make the most of his nine inches, then I fucking will.'