Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Pregancy risk and Black breeding - all part of 'the Game.'
16.3k words
4.77
42.6k
35

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers

Please note that the second section, 'Awaiting Her Goddess's Pleasure' includes some femdom and extreme cuckold elements. If you prefer to cut to my more usual themes then just resume reading at 'The Audition' sub-heading. You have been warned!

Making His Mark

Georgia lay on the couch face down. She felt the air on her naked back and heard him behind her. His lips brushed the pale skin of her back and she purred her contentment. Being his slave had its delights as well as its consequences. Though she still feared what was to come she knew that she would not be anywhere else at that moment.

Her Master had approved of her work with Anne. The younger women had been claimed and had willingly begun her new life. He had particularly enjoyed Georgia's suggestion that Anne's husband should be made to wear a cuckold cage. He knew the value of ritual in a relationship such as theirs. The ritual of placing on and locking the cage. The ritual of releasing him only when it was certain he could not be with his wife. Such things were important - just like what they were there to do today.

She had showered but she still felt the delicious fatigue of a woman who had been well-fucked. That always felt good but now it had an extra power to it. Her Master had made his intentions clear. He intended to make her pregnant, to have her carry his child, to make her his baby-momma. She couldn't have told you at what point she had accepted that situation and begun to yearn for its fulfilment. She only knew that she wanted it - to make new life with this beautiful man who had shown her a way out of her boring white-bread existence.

Before coming out here she had stood in front of her mirror and examined her reflection. She had seen the small lines on her face, the little tell-tale signs elsewhere that she was in the latter part of her thirties. Was that it? Was she in thrall to her body clock - to the knowledge that the opportunity would not always be there? Her only child, Charli, would be twenty next month. She had been so young when she had given birth to and then raised her daughter. She knew how hard it had been - even with a husband. Her Master had his own wife and family - she knew that. It would be hard work raising a new child alone but she knew that she wanted it more than anything.

There would be implications. What was left of her old life would probably have to go. The imminent new school year would be her last at her current job. She didn't feel guilty about that. She had worked with her assistant for three years and knew Marcia could step up. For her own future she had rung Mr Taylor - the challenges and the opportunities he offered were too exciting to ignore.

She had worried, of course, that her probable need for maternity leave would be an issue. Mr Taylor had just laughed and said that it wasn't unknown in his organisation. It had all seemed to fit into place so neatly, so temptingly.

She kept a careful watch on her body's rhythms now and knew that she would be at her most fertile over the next couple of days. Her Master hadn't been inclined to wait. He had brought her here and had begun undressing her almost before they got in through the door. There was a little flat above the business - nothing luxurious but all that they needed. He had fucked her but he had also made love to her. He had been urgent, strong, powerful - demanding from her the greatest gift that any woman could give to any man. Finally he had planted heavy spurts of his seed deep into her willing body and had held her in his arms as they both luxuriated in the after-glow.

"Do you do this to all your women?"

He didn't answer - he just gave a little smile as if he had been expecting the question.

"Do you bring them all here - do you make love to them - do you..."

"No. I never even meet some - mostly those overseas. If a woman stays in 'the Game' long enough she will usually find her way here or somewhere like this. You know why. As for anything else - I give a woman what she needs. If she needs me to make love then I'll do that. If she needs to be fucked then I fuck her. But just a few really special cases need a little more..."

His hand came to rest gently on her belly. She knew what he was saying. She didn't know if it was just bullshit and she realised that she didn't care. He was going to give her just what she needed and that was all that really mattered.

Then they showered and he took her downstairs to his business.

***

She felt a cool liquid on the small of her back. His expert hand smoothed it across her skin. It was going to happen soon. She feared it but she wanted it too. This needed to happen now - soon it might have to be delayed nine months and that wouldn't feel right. It proved her Master right again - these rituals were so important.

"You ready babe?"

It was framed as a question but she knew it was more a request for her consent. She gave it and tensed ready for the first sting. Instead she again felt a kiss on her shoulder.

"Relax baby - that's half the game."

She made a physical effort to relax her muscles and prepare herself for what she needed to do. She heard the hum as he started up his machine. She tensed again for a moment before she forced herself to relax. Then she felt the sting as he began his work. It wasn't pleasant but it wasn't half as bad as she had feared. Even if it had been she knew it would still be worth it.

As he worked she realised that he hadn't even shown her what design he was permanently applying to her body. He hadn't needed to of course. She had seen it several times on the video clips she had seen. The two faces, one White and one Black, forming a yin and yang symbol. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the sting in her back and the buzzing of the needle. She thought about the symbolism of that design - what it meant. The attraction of opposites to make the complete whole, the sun and the moon, the pure joy of true harmony and oneness. The sting faded in her consciousness as her Master's skilful hands worked on her with speed and precision.

***

It was done. Izeye, her Master, gave her a leaflet on taking care of her new tattoo, the mark that showed that she belonged to him.

"Remember on Friday night you meeting Shaka's little protégé at my wife's place. Now Shaka he's like my friend James or, God help us, that old bastard Levy - none of them ever met a pretty White girl they didn't want to see carrying their baby..."

Awaiting Her Goddess's Pleasure

Charli kept her head lowered. She felt the weight of the collar on her neck, felt the anticipation among the unseen gathered audience. Even after she had been allowed to return home she had come to live for these moments. Each session was different in detail but the pattern was there. The anticipation of the drive here - the preparation - the display before the all-female audience. The audience many of whom would soon be coming forward to share in enjoyment of her body. She shivered a little as she remembered the intensity of those moments - when she was given to the experienced fingers and tongues. How she had squirmed and struggled and howled as strong female hands held her in position for their ministrations. How after each session she wanted more, a need that only grew with every passing hour until she was called for again.

There was a pattern to each session but there were always certain differences and nuances to each experience for her. This time, for instance, Kali herself had brought the fruit drink that each girl was given before they were taken out onto the stage. As she drank Charli had felt her every move being scrutinised by the almost feline amber eyes of her Goddess. It was also the first time that she had been called for on a Thursday evening rather than the usual Saturday.

She knelt with the other girls and awaited her Goddess's pleasure. There were four of them today She knew Ellie, a dark-haired vivacious girl. The other two were new to her.

They heard the steps of Kali's boots as she moved in front of them. They waited to hear the click of her fingers and then, but only then, their blind-folds were removed and they were allowed to raise their heads to look at her. Charli heard herself gasp with surprise. Her Goddess normally wore a simple business outfit - severe but classy. Today she was very different. She wore heeled tight leather boots that stretched up to above her knees. Then the dark skin of her thighs were bare until they reached a pair of tiny black bikini bottoms. She wore a khaki belt with two small pockets attached. Then her stomach was bare until it reached her black sheer bra. It held her breasts in place but was effectively see-through - Charli could see Kali's nipples clearly as they pushed hard against the thin material. Over her shoulders and covering her arms Kali had a PVC top that left most of her chest and cleavage exposed. Her long black hair was free of its usual strictly braided ponytail. Now it flowed freely down over her shoulders.

Charli couldn't take her eyes off her Goddess - she seemed to exude sex and power from every pore. Her body was muscular but very feminine - without an ounce of spare fat. Her breasts and butt were full but proportionate. She was the most beautiful woman, the most beautiful person, the most beautiful ANYTHING that Charli had ever seen.

The African-American woman was enjoying the girls' reaction, studying each of them with those amazing almost amber eyes of hers. Finally she gave a little knowing smile and began almost to purr out her message to them.

"My sweet little pets. I've got you all here since you are the cream of this quarter's crop and today we have two very special duties to address. We need to pay the rent of course," the woman laughed to herself, "everyone has to do that. But first we have a little show." She turned and made a gesture with one PVC-clad arm. "Our audience expects only the best and do I not provide it?"

The last words were delivered out in a more strident demanding voice - clearly aimed at the audience.

The response set Charli's heart beating in her chest again. All her attention had been focused on her Goddess - until she heard them she hadn't realised that this crowd was different. The tone of the response was louder and deeper than usual - there were men out there. She gave a quick glance and saw something else - this crowd was overwhelmingly Black save for a few white women. She saw no white men.

Kali's boots clicked on the flooring as she moved to the girl on Charli's right. Her hand gently cupped the girl's chin. The girl looked up - her eyes wide. Charli was reminded of a pet puppy gazing up at her mistress with pure adoration. It was almost disconcerting - especially since she knew that when her time came she would gaze up at Kali with just the same worship, just the same desperate desire to please.

"I think, my sweet, that you are one of my gold star girls." The voice was silky, soothing and coaxing in the same measure.

"Yes Goddess."

Charli had come to know what that meant. A girl who had only loved women - had never been with a man, had probably never felt any desire to do so.

"Today's activities involve men - are you still willing to represent us, to represent me."

Charli watched intently. There was a look of pain in the other girl's eyes. She didn't want to do this - that was clear - but after a long jagged few seconds she finally answered.

"Yes Goddess - I am here to serve you."

Kali smiled, raised the girl to her feet and kissed her hard on the mouth. A rare honour for one of her trainees.

"Your readiness to serve is enough. I have plenty of work for a gold star girl." She gestured and the girl took her place standing at Kali's side.

Kali reached into one of her belt-pockets as she carefully observed the remaining kneeling figures. "Ellie has already proved herself - I'm not sure today's guest deserves the pleasure her skills would bring him. So its between Catherine and Charli here. Each of you have done well as my pupils - each will have many opportunities to please me as we progress."

Charli's heart pounded fast in her chest as she saw her Goddess take something from her pocket and then walk across to her. Kali's fingers skilfully clipped a leash onto Charli's collar.

"It's time for you to gain a schooling in another of our little ways. You girls help get things ready."

Ellie and Catherine joined two Black women in moving to prepare the stage for the main show. An apparatus like an old gym horse was wheeled into the center of the space and then secured there. Finally they were ready and Kali clapped her hands.

Two women led out a naked white figure. He was about 5'11'', lean and athletic, perhaps 30 years old and he had a large dragon tattoo across his back. He looked like he might have been a musician in an indie band. For a fleeting second Charli thought that she might have found him attractive once - before she had learned better, before she had been taught better by her Master and her Goddess.

The man was led carefully forward by Cheyenne and Shay, the two Black girls who had taken charge of Charli on her own first appearance here. They were careful not to rush the man who was blind-folded.

Kali walked up to the man and gently touched his shoulder with a riding crop. The man seemed to start back in alarm. Kali smiled and her amber eyes narrowed as she admired her prize.

"You know why you are here?"

A few moments of silence were followed by the crack of the crop landing on the man's back. He gave a little yell, more of surprise than pain. Charli noticed the crop had a broad tip which dissipated the energy of a blow. It would sting but not really hurt you. She knew that from experience.

"I'm still waiting..."

The man stubbornly shook his head.

Kali gestured and Ellie ran to her side with a tablet device. "Did you post this? Something about how only a 'beta-cuck' would let his wife go with 'monkeys'? How Black folks were only fit to be 'slaves'?"

There was a growl of anger from the audience. The blind-fold man stiffened where he stood - sensing the hostility around him.

Kali handed back the device to her white trainee. "There's a lot more there on Literotica and on other sites too isn't there? Did you post them?"

This time the delay was infinitesimal before the crop cracked on the man's back with all the force Kali could put behind it. The man howled this time. Again Charli knew that the visuals over-stated the actual effect. It would be painful for a moment but nothing a strapping young man like this couldn't handle.

"Yes... Yes... It was me."

"No shit Einstein. You think we couldn't see through that little username of yours. Black folks ain't nearly so dumb as you been taking us for. Strap him up."

The last words were directed to Shay and Cheyenne. They hustled the man across to the gym horse and tied his wrists with shackles attached to its top. He was left standing bent over the horse with his back exposed. He could move perhaps a couple of inches to left or right before the girls bent to shackle his feet too. Now he was at their mercy.

"We'll deal with the insubordination first." Kali was business-like. "It's time you cracka boys realised your place in the sexual pecking-order. You best treat yo' betters with due respect or there'll be consequences." She strolled to her rack of devices and selected a whip. "I think we'll take a lead from your ancestors on the plantations eh cracka boy." There was a murmur of approval from the audience. "Get that hood off him - let the cameras focus in and let everyone know just who we dealing with here."

Cheyenne skilfully removed the blind-fold. The man's face was revealed, his eyes blinking as he adjusted to the light and noticed the audience. He had a slightly long face but he was handsome enough. His eyes were brown and wide as he anticipated what was to come next. He flinched when he heard the crack of the whip.

Again Charli could speak from experience. She had felt this whip once and it certainly did hurt. However, it was still on the lower end of Kali's big bag of tricks. It wouldn't cut the skin or raise vicious weals like the sjambok.

Kali stepped forward, set herself and then delivered the whip across the man's naked back. Again Charli's experience told her that Kali was 'selling' the blow a little - not putting all her weight behind it - but it was enough to hurt like fuck where the whip landed.

The man howled and tested his shackles for a moment before resuming his position for the next blow and the next and the next,

"You real lucky cracka. Back in the day they used worse than this for a hundred, two hundred lashes. You just taking fifteen from my little toy here." Kali cracked the whip impressively on the floor again before laying the whip to the mans back again.

His pale skin was reddened now - showing where the blows were falling. Charli could again admire her Goddess's skill - no two blows fell exactly in the same position. From her close position and angle she could also see what most of the crowd couldn't - the man's pink prick was hard against the leather of the horse. She marvelled at how, even when hard, they looked so weak and soft compared to a beautiful Big Black Cock. She involuntarily glanced into the audience - seeing all the Black men there, many with a white woman in tow. She imagined herself performing for these men. Herself being given to them for their pleasure. She felt the heat of her desire - knew that her sexuality could not be contained in narrow bonds. She knew that she could give and take pleasure from almost everyone in that club. Almost everyone - she couldn't see how the man strapped to the horse could be of any use to her.

Kali struck fifteen times and then moved close to the man. Her long sharp finger-nails raked the bruised skin of his back. He moaned at the exquisite sensations produced. Kali smiled and stepped back. "Where is your wife tonight?"

"She's gone out."

"Alone."

"No - with her ... boyfriend."

"Her boyfriend? I think you mean her man. Tell me, would this man of hers be a Black man?"

The man nodded his head.

"But you are still with her. No change except for these pathetic posts on the internet. Tell me - whose idea was it for your wife to find herself a real man, a Black man."

"She liked the idea - she's always found Black guys hot."

"Whose IDEA was it - who SUGGESTED it?"

"Me." The man's head hung - supposedly in shame. Charli wasn't fooled - he was getting off on it. His erection didn't lie. She saw Kali shake her head a little.

"Hypocrisy is what they call it. Never could stand for it. Another ten strokes I think." Kali was stern again.

The man turned his head sharply to try to see her. He howled and protested as the whip began landing again. It seemed that hadn't been part of the agreement. Well, tough shit. Kali ran things in this club.

Charli saw the last blow fall and then Shay and Cheyenne moved in to smooth soothing cream onto the punished skin of his back. Then they untied him. As he was pulled clear of the horse Charli realised that he no longer had his erection. He also looked rather less certain of himself. Whatever agenda had been agreed for tonight he now knew that Kali might tear it up. Charli assumed he had a safe word but how could he know that Kali would even honor that deal. Charli thought she knew the answer to that but this was Kali's club and Kali made and could break any rules that there were here.

Kali picked up her crop again. She ran it gently up and down the man's body as he watched her, his eyes wide.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers