Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Strong Black fingers pushed up the short skirt. There was a short grunt of pleasure from the man as he grasped her now naked white buttocks. He leaned down and forward to kiss the woman as she looked up at him.

"Yeah you a real fine little bitch," he said in a low but meaningful tone. "My girls here say you learned your lessons tonight real good." Now his mouth found the exposed pale flesh of her neck. He nuzzled her, sucked on the warm flesh and then withdrew to admire the mark he had made on her. He knew her eyes were on him - waiting, submissive He'd known how good she could be ever since he'd heard her talk about that shit-for-brains husband of hers, Dweeb. Nah he couldn't really be Dweeb - might have been Derek or David. Probably was David - but who the fuck cared. He didn't and soon pretty little Dee wouldn't either.

Georgia was watching - seeing the woman submit, watching her take strength and joy from being in Shaka's powerful arms, from knowing that a man like him could desire her. She had been there - she knew how it was, knew that there wouldn't be any way back for Dee now. It would just be a question of how far she would go and Georgia had all the enthusiasm of the convert. She wanted Dee and Anne and al the other white women like them to go ALL the way, to experience everything, to give themselves to their new life without reservation, without doubts, without limits. She hadn't told Shaka everything yet but now she made up her mind.

"Dee didn't just do what you asked Shaka - she fucked all of them too."

Dee's head snapped round to look at Georgia with a look of mixed outrage and fear. How could Georgia have betrayed her to Shaka like that? Then Dee heard the deep rumble of his laughter, felt the vibration in Shaka's arms as he still held her.

"Don't worry little bitch - we happy to share our riches with like-minded brothas unless of course..." He broke off with another chuckle.

Georgia watched Dee. Her distress had turned to confusion. It was hard at first to understand that these men were strong enough not to be challenged by sharing their women. She knew most had a wife or steady girl, almost always a Black woman. Their white bitches were their play-things - sometimes to be shared or exchanged or even sold.

"You should know Shaka - Dee made them wear a condom."

Dee felt his fingers tighten on the flesh of her butt, squeezing the flesh almost painfully. "Can't be so," he said slowly, "I said everyone at that club's tested. No bitch of mine would disrespect my friends, would disgrace me, by asking a Black man to wear a condom."

His face wasn't fierce it was just hard, stern, remorseless. Dee knew she had fucked up bad but she had to make him understand.

"I couldn't - it's a bad time. I haven't been able to get on the pill yet and I couldn't risk..." She broke off - Shaka simply looked at her, impassive and unyielding.

Georgia played her next card. "We covered for her Shaka - we had them play the needle game - they didn't take offence. They just wished they'd got to fuck her properly, I mean raw, that's all."

Shaka lifted his head a little and pursed his lips as if in consideration Georgia watched Dee's every move - saw her fear of his rejection and her desperation to win back his approval. At that moment she knew they would win.

"Gonna send you back there with Georgia in a few weeks - make sure you find those brothas and put your mistake right. You fuck them any way they wants and no damn rubbers. You understand."

Dee nodded - still searching his eyes for forgiveness but finding only strict appraisal. Suddenly she felt his fingers move round her body and find her pussy. They teased a little before a finger slipped inside.

"Tell me again and this time mean what you say. Who this fine white pussy belong to?"

Dee swallowed and looked into his face again. She knew that she had to pass the test or she'd be sent back home - back to David, back to the crushing tedium of living with her husband.

"It belongs to you Shaka," she whispered.

"Say it like you's proud not like you's ashamed. Say it in front of these two witnesses here, shit say it in front of the whole world. Get your damn phone out Roni and capture just how proud Dee here is to be my newest little white bitch."

Roni was smiling as she chewed her gum and in a couple of seconds flat had Dee's face on the screen of her phone.

Shaka raised an eyebrow and Dee knew it was her time - the time every Black-owned woman knew that there would be no limits and could be no regrets in her new life.

"Its your pussy Shaka." This time her voice was firm and clear.

Georgia moved in and untucked Dee's blouse from her skirt. She held up the material to reveal Dee's belly.

"Hmmnnn," said Shaka. He liked the way Georgia was working.

Georgia lay a white hand on the pale skin of Dee's belly. "Who does this belong to Dee - say it loud and proud."

The hesitation was momentary, a split-second. Then Roni's camera caught Dee's face as she proudly said, "It belongs to Shaka - everything I have belongs to Shaka now."

"Your womb too..." That was Shaka just making sure the camera knew what everyone in the room had already realised.

"Yes ... but I'm scared - my family."

The big Black alpha male nodded. "No need, little bitch, from now on you just leave everything to me. I'll make the decisions for you - won't send you out fertile again for a while." He checked her face for a sign of relief but he knew this woman was smart, she knew what he was saying. "Keep you to myself on those days - just play it by ear whether to make you my baby-momma or not. Understand that?"

"Yes Shaka ... thank you Shaka."

"His eyes were on her exposed midriff again. "Damn you look good - no-one would know you got three kids already. I like you dressed like that - like to take you round and show all the young bloods what a fine dime I got."

Georgia took the hint and pulled the blouse up before knotting it under Dee's breasts - leaving inches of pale skin exposed above her skirt.

Shaka gestured and kept his eyes locked on Dee's as Georgia moved to undo his belt and pull down his pants and shorts.

Dee's eyes finally left his. They glanced down - saw his beautiful big Black cock fully hard, stretching up against his own belly. Her whole body pulsed with the knowledge that this alpha male wanted her. The proof was there - hard and ready to give her the pleasure that she had craved ever since the first time with him. But it was also ready to do something else - its true purpose. To take the potent African seed in his heavy balls and plant it inside her fertile white body - to make a fourth child for her.

I'm ready - how about you." His voice was silky-smooth as his fingers found her pussy again. He explored and then raised them to her mouth. She opened up and let him place his glistening fingers there. She tasted herself, her own excitement, her own readiness to be taken for her man's pleasure.

He edged forward and took his big Black cock in his hand. He bent his knees a little and rubbed the stiff head of his cock against the warm wet entrance to her pussy. "You wanna be fucked now?"

"Yes," she almost growled.

"You want to play games with condoms or you want to fuck for real, to fuck bare like a good little white bitch should?"

"No condoms - just fuck me. Please Shaka - fuck me." Dee was almost writhing as she tried to work her body onto the hard Black cock. She was in delicious torment - craving what she had earlier dreaded.

.He pulled her back to his couch and sat on it. Then he moved her onto him and as she sat astride him she gasped as she finally felt him enter her. Felt his familiar size and strength and power claim her pussy as only a real man could.

"Ride that cock little bitch - show everyone watching how you like to fuck when you get away from that piece of shit white husband of yours."

He was telling her the video wouldn't be kept private. He'd share it - just as he was going to share her. She didn't care - he knew what she needed. She would risk it, risk everything, without hesitation.

He was enjoying it - relishing her working her body up and down his shaft in a quick rhythmn. Enjoying her effort to get him as deep into her willing fertile body as she could.

"If you had no commitments, if you was free and easy like Georgia over there, I'd already have done my best to make you my baby-momma. You know that don't you little bitch." His voice was still silky smooth, just stating facts without any drama. "It won't take me long once I decide - you know that don't you."

The look in Dee's eyes told him that she knew. Shaka had a reputation - she wouldn't be the first or even in the first dozen. His seed was potent and strong and her body would welcome it. The rhythmn of her fucking didn't change .

"You look fucking hot riding my D teacher-girl. Only one thing would be better." His hand found her right breast - still inside her blouse. "Have these all ripe and full with milk ready for my young one." His hand moved to her belly. "See this filling out nice as my baby grows in you. See you make me proud of you."

Still she worked on him - but the speed of her work if anything had edged up a little. "Yeah, get that belly nice and ripe - then I'll take you all round the hood. Show how proud I am of you - make sure everyone knows I selected you to carry my next."

He saw the sweat on her brow - heard her little moan. He knew the signs - she didn't want to fuck all night she just needed what he could give her.

"If I decide where to cum you know I'm going to try to send you home pregnant don't you? So I'd best defer tonight."

She kept fucking him - her eyes locked on his. Expecting him to give her the choice - fearing what her choice would be.

He smiled. "So I'll let Georgia there decide. What you say girl - should I pull out of your little friend here or knock her up."

Georgia didn't hesitate. "My Master is making me his breeding bitch. There's nothing like the moment your Black Master seeds you, perhaps knocks you up and makes part of you his for ever. She needs to feel that..."

Shaka moved swiftly. He shifted to his right and soon had Dee's back on the couch. Her legs were up and her body perfectly positioned for his long strong thrusts. She waited for what she knew was her destiny, as seconds seemed to become hours for her, and then saw his smile of triumph before he grunted and then finally held himself planted firmly inside her body She seemed to feel his pulses of potent DNA-rich seed as they spurted deep into her and then took position ready to greet her defenceless egg and make her Black-bred. She gasped and her legs quivered as the power of the moment sent her nerves and synapses into a great breaking wave of lust and desire.

As Dee got control back she saw him carefully stroking his cock with his hand, its tip still in her. He was making sure she took it all - giving himself the best possible chance. The power of the moment struck her again - the potential and the risks of rolling these particular dice. She felt that quiver of lust pass through her again - knew that it was a dangerously powerful feeling. A woman could get used to feeling that rush - could come to crave it. That could only end one way but such thoughts could wait. Now she had her man's seed in her and it felt fucking good.

"There's enough in there for triplets," said Shaka with a cock-sure smile, "been saving it up for you this week."

"Thanks." It seemed ridiculous but what else was Dee supposed to say?

He leaned forward to kiss her - pleased by her hunger for the gentle touch of his lips. "From now on if you's fertile I'll let you decide if I pull out or if I breed you. That fair?"

She stretched her head up to have him kiss her again. She wasn't sure that concession would make much difference. She'd tasted the forbidden fruit and she wasn't sure if she would ever again be able to deny herself its sweet juice.

***

They drove Dee back to her car in the morning. She knew the two other women had shared a room at Shaka's - remembered Georgia's kissing her. This new life had many temptations and lures. She knew some held more power than others but she also knew that her days of sexual denial were over. She could taste and try here, do things she had never dreamed possible.

Then she stiffened in her seat and remembered that she was going back to her car full of a Black man's seed, maybe with his baby already growing in her belly. She wouldn't know that for sure for weeks. Every day she'd be wondering - trying to sense a repetition of the signs from her previous pregnancies. She bit her lip and breathed out carefully, fighting down the incipient feeling of panic. With effort she pushed it aside into a dark corner of her mind. Things had changed and she had to get used to how things were now.

The car pulled into the kerb by a little row of shops. Dee saw that one was a pharmacy.

"If you need it - you can get it here." Roni was matter-of-fact but Dee knew both women were watching her. She could get the morning-after pill and escape the possible consequences of her actions. However, she knew this might be a test. Be that as it may she felt something else thrill through every part of her. Taking that pill wouldn't seem right to her - you had to take responsibility for your actions. She taught her classes that and she believed in it. Things would work out as they worked out. However potent Shaka was the odds were strongly against her getting pregnant - this time at least.

It was like mountain-climbing or driving a car at 200 mph or cliff-diving or any of a thousand such pursuits. It was the risk that made life so bright and vibrant. She'd enjoyed the ride and now she had to face the consequences. The wait would be like a gambler watching the roulette ball fall or the last card turn. The higher the stakes the stronger the rush and stakes didn't come much higher than those she was playing for. She'd just have to be real careful in the future. She sent that message firmly into her brain but already knew that in the most instinctive regions, where mother nature kicked logic's butt ever time, the message might not last long if it was received at all. She would only find that out next time she was under him and saw he was about to cum. Only then would she really know.

"It's OK."

Dee saw the smile on Georgia's face as she pulled the car back onto the highway. She had passed another test and soon she would know just what the consequences of her victory would be.

What's sauce for the goose...

She hadn't had a video clip arrive for some time.

This link wasn't from her master's account. It came from another on that interracial site. She immediately recognised the star though.

He had delivered a package and then a beautiful fuck to her. Now he was driving his delivery truck and telling the camera how he'd been called to this address as his last stop for the day.

The video cut to an image of a sidewalk as the man walked forward.

"Hey man - everything ready."

His hand fist-bumped with another dark-skinned hand.

"She's ready and waiting - just use this." A key was handed over.

Georgia's ears pricked. The tone of that second voice - she recognised it too. But where from? One of the many men she had 'met' at the clubs or the porn store? Someone from another video? She couldn't place it but strangely it made her feel a little uneasy. She tried to shrub it off and concentrate on the clip but that nagging realization stayed with her.

The vid again showed side-walk and then steps before it tilted up to show him unlocking the door. He stepped in and then secured the door behind him. His feet moved across the hard floor to a staircase and then up until they reached the top.

She was waiting there for him. Naked. Bound. The black leather hood in place and held tighter by an additional blind-fold. Her wrists were tied to the railing in front of her at chest height. There was no professional lighting and again a filter seemed to have been put in place. The viewer could see that the girl was young - early twenties at most - and blonde by the wisps of hair escaping her hood. Then, of course, there was the tattoo on her back - familiar from the other videos. The faces of a Black man and a white woman fitting together into the yin and yang symbol.

The camera moved around her but never gave a good image of the background. She was clearly on a balcony - bound to the railing. As Georgia watched she felt a twinge of anxiety go through her mind. There was something about it that alarmed her. Was it empathy with the girl - trussed and delivered for a Black stranger's lust. Her logical mind assumed it had to be. Her eyes remained fixed on her screen, her fingers strayed to her pussy. The anxiety was displaced by her desire to see what would happen next - by the thoughts of herself in the girl's position.

The latter's wrists were bound to the railing and as the camera moved it was clear that her ankles were also bound to the balcony though short ropes gave her some movement. She could stand upright - the position need not be uncomfortable - but she was at the man's mercy.

"Hmmnn," was followed by a low whistle. "They weren't shitting - you are damn fine. Them clips don't do you justice. You need to be taking that hood off so everyone can see just what a little ho you is crystal-clear."

The girl didn't respond expect to give a slight shiver as his rough Black hand caressed the soft pale flesh of her butt-cheek.

"You prepared for my visit - nice and clean."

"Yes sir."

He gave a gentle tap of his fingers and the camera admired the gentle movement of her firm young flesh. "So you ready to give up this pretty little ass."

"Yes sir."

The short responses weren't sullen or unwilling. Even behind the filter you could hear her voice tremble with excitement. It seemed she didn't want to know her temporary Master. She simply wanted him to take her, to have her demonstrate her submission to him and those like him.

The man was happy to play his part - he knew that by fulfilling a woman's desires a man would himself derive the greatest pleasure. Where her desires dove-tailed with his own so much the better. This girl liked to be fucked and fucked hard - he would be happy to oblige.

"It was you on that video with Levy and those other mutha-fuckers wasn't it. Tied up outside and taking their seed, beggin them to knock you up - fill your belly with your first Black baby. That was you wasn't it."

The girl nodded.

"Yeah - that was you. So did they get the job done - you do what I told you on the phone."

"Yes," her voice seemed less happy now, "yes I haven't..."

"Good," he produced a small bowl and held it up under her. "You can do it now - I've got something to catch it. With all your expensive classes you know what I'll use it for."

"What if I can't..." There was a trace of humiliation in her voice now

"I can wait - you ain't going nowhere. That drink of water you had will soon want out."

The video cut for a second.

***

The girl was peeing into the bowl. It wasn't a huge amount but it was enough. The man produced two boxes and set them on a shelf to the girl's side. She stood, still bound and blind-fold, unable to see. He emptied the two boxes and set their contests down. With a small dropper he placed urine into the well of one and then dipped the end of the other into the remaining pee.

Georgia watched - just the sight of the pregnancy test had set anxiety racing through her for the young girl. It was so like her own story - not really set up in life and already pregnant, but this time pregnant with a Black stranger's child. It was terrible, her mind said, but her fingers kept moving in her pussy.