Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waited - the camera remorselessly focused on the items as they lay on the shelf. Finally he went and examined them - before nodding his head and returning to the girl.

"Bad news and good news."

Georgia heard the click of him undoing his belt just as the girl must have done when this was filmed.

The camera pointed down at a hard Black cock pointed sternly at the exposed defenceless pussy of the bound white girl. The man took hold of his shaft with his free hand and began to run it up and down the girl's pussy lips. She shuddered with excitement - perhaps also with fear. Georgia could imagine how she felt.

"Pregnancy test came up negative. Seems Levy and the others didn't get you bred after all. He pulled back his shaft and watched the girl move her backside subtly, movements designed to attract his attention. He chuckled - they were hardly necessary! He took his shaft and tapped it on the girl's butt-hole.

"You want me to fuck that ass?"

"Yes sir."

"Mighty inviting - but I remember what Levy said. He comes back and you ain't showing then he'll take you back to London and make sure of you himself. Make you one of his hos - and he ain't talking in riddles. His hos are just that. Keep you on your back till that belly's growing and probably afterwards too - I hear a lot of his 'clients' love fucking a black-bred white ho."

The girl's body seemed to quiver. Again - was it fear or was it lust? At this point in her pregnancy risk games was there much of a border between the two?

"So that was the bad news - unless you want to be turned out for every low-life nigga in London."

The girl moaned - that was the only word for it. Georgia knew that sound and what it meant. The girl knew her fate - knew that she would submit to these men's demands. However wrong they were - however scary or dangerous. She was hooked hopelessly - unable to even think of trying to go without that next hit, chasing the dragon of superior Black cocks and potent Black seed. She feared her destiny but she would never even contemplate changing her course. Even if it meant a dirty mattress in a dingy Lambeth squat with a queue of aging Black customers waiting their turn. Georgia masturbated as she watched the girl - she knew that they were both the same. Neither could ever go back to how they had been before they had found out the truth about themselves and about the delicious pleasure of being Blacked. Georgia let out a shuddering few breaths of her own as she watched on...

"Guess you is all ready to be turned out. If Levy asked for you what would you do - run away or let him take you?"

"I'm ... obedient sir."

"Yeah - I know. Levy's took girls like you before - the fucker always picks the cream of the crop too. Time he found his own - stopped boosting ours. But we got some good news too. That ovulation detector says we got a real good chance to make everything right today."

The girl stood before him facing out over the balcony, still in her hood and blind-fold. She made no move to resist - merely awaiting his pleasure.

"Enough talk - time to fuck. What you gonna give up - that tight fresh butt or that sweet fertile pussy?"

He was going to make her ask him for it - well of course he was. Why wouldn't he savour his power, power she was giving him of her own free will.

"Pussy sir."

"What that fertile pussy - I don't know you really want it."

"Yes sir, please sir, fuck my fertile pussy sir."

"Convince me."

Her voice was almost a whine now. "Please sir, fuck my fertile pussy sir. It's all primed and ready for you. Show that you are more of a man than Levy and all the rest. Be the one to fuck a Black baby into my little whitebread womb. Make my daddy proud of me..."

"Fuck you're a freaky little white bitch - but you convinced me." The big Black dick had lined up on the vulnerable white pussy and now was pushed home. It was a very warm, wet and horny pussy and his weapon claimed it as his. The girl let out a little cry - she knew she was going to get what she needed and craved.

The girl's bonds just gave enough play to let her bend her body out towards him - offering herself fully to his attentions. The man didn't bother with any flashy moves. He just held the girl's body and moved his Black cock in and out of her wet pussy. His pace was solid - his thrusts powered by his mission. This wasn't a pro porn film or a display of sexual athletics. They were there to do one thing. To fill her white pussy with black baby-making seed. Then nature could be left to do her part.

The girl would soon be bred - her belly would soon be swollen with the fruit of a black stranger's lust. If not this time then the next or the next or the next. It was only a matter of time. Georgia's fingers teased and worked her own sex - wished that her Master was there to deliver her own next helping of precious Black seed. To knock her up - if she wasn't already. She felt a kinship with the girl on screen - they would soon both be showing - soon both have proof of their devotion to Black men.

Georgia reached for her trusty Black dildo - timed her thrusts with those she saw on screen. It felt good - really good - but she knew what she really wanted to see.

It took a few minutes but finally everyone got their reward. The man was pounding the girl remorselessly - holding her body in place so that she wouldn't be thrown against the railing. His ragged breathing could be heard on the video as he worked hard. Finally there came a noise, a sort of keening wail, that finally formed itself into words.

"Yes - Yes - Fuck me - Breed me - Make me your whore - Knock me up - Put a Black baby in me - AGGGGHHHHHHhhhhhhhh."

The last shout came as the man delivered his last few powerful thrusts into her, as his seed was being planted deep in her receptive fertile female body.

"Uggghhhh," Georgia's climax was less showy but just as focused and just as real. She breathed a few deep breaths as she watched his cock withdraw from the girl - a white pearl of his precious seed still showing at its tip. It had been so fucking hot - seeing the girl get knocked up. Even at second-hand, on the video, it gave her the same thrill as with Dee or Anne. It had just become natural for her. Fertile white pussies needed beautiful Black seed to make them complete - to let them fulfil their natural role. She breathed a few more deep breaths and began to come down from her sexual high.

The man pulled back from the girl. "We'll keep you there for ten minutes - make sure that seed can swim good and deep. Give that egg of yours a real coming-out party. You need to be good and pregnant before Levy visits again. Think we'll keep the hood on - that way every Black man you see might be yo' baby's daddy."

The girl moaned again - that same almost frantic despairing lust.

The camera pulled back and the man moved back down the stairs. Eventually the camera pointed back up to capture the scene. The hooded girl, now full of his seed, still tied to the balcony of what seemed a ridiculously grand staircase within such a truncated floor space.

Georgia's heart almost seemed to stop.

She knew those stairs - she knew that strange house layout.

She had noticed it when she visited the new place her daughter, Charli, had moved into.

She looked down at her big black dildo, down at her pussy. Had she really just masturbated to a video of her own daughter being knocked up.

The shock, the dread, the pain and, most of all, the guilt. She knew that she had been neglecting her daughter recently because of her own 'fun and games' but that wasn't why she felt guilty. The real guilt lay in the fact that, under it all, images from the video kept flashing into her brain and despite everything she knew that she still found them as hot as fuck.

She held her head in her hands for a few moments - struggling to take back control. Her parental instinct was fiercely strong - but she couldn't trust even it. She couldn't sit and think about this - she had to act. She rushed to get her clothes and then find her vehicle keys. Within five minutes she was on the freeway headed North.