Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the sight of him. "We need to get some clothes on you - I can't stand looking at you." She gestured and Catherine ran on with a bag of clothes. "Put these on - just like your wife knows you've been doing at home."

Now the man's face was as red as his back. Catherine displayed the clothes - a little top and a short pleated skirt, some cute little Pikachu socks and a pair of frilly panties. The man looked at Kali - the pleading in his eyes wasn't feigned now.

Kali was remorseless. "Come on now - you didn't think your wife hadn't noticed? But you were trying to keep it a secret - so we need to get on video how you really like to dress don't we. Let everyone here - and everyone watching at home - know how you look as a little sissy."

The man picked up the lace panties and looked at Kali again.

"Well we can end this here or you can get dressed like a good little - what was it - beta-cuck? Your choice..."

Charli momentarily felt sympathy for him. The fight between reason and desire that was being fought out in his brain. She'd been there. Then she felt impatience. He was too far in to turn back now. Time he understand that he had already made his choice and would have to take the consequences.

The man began to step into the lace panties and pull them up. Kali flashed a glance at Charli and smiled. It was, not for the first time, as if the older Black woman could read her mind.

Kali gave her the crop. "He's made his choice. If he hesitates now then give him a little tap on the balls with that to keep him in line. It's about all the use they are on a cracka boy."

The man looked at Charli for the first time. It had been a look of alarm but immediately became something else. Charli knew that look - the look of desire. She was, after all, a very beautiful young woman and she was naked save for her collar and leash. However, that didn't mean she wanted any white boy looking at her like that. She brought the crop up sharply between the man's legs. She might have done it a little harder than she had intended but the effect was the desired one. He doubled up in pain and when he looked again he looked with fear, with respect.

Once the man had squeezed into his wife's over-stretched clothes he was sat in a chair and Catherine and Ellie began to work on him. His long blonde hair was arranged into pig-tails and make-up applied, notably bright red lip-stick. The girls giggled as they worked. The man just seemed dazed, all too aware of the cameras recording every moment. Realising that the video would be all over the internet within minutes. Knowing that there was no way back after this. Knowing that the show and his humiliation were far from finished.

Kali took his attention again - teasing him. "How do you like my little friend Charli here? Would you like to fuck her? Well, sadly, Charli hasn't much use for little cracka sissies like you. But we can arrange the next best thing. Get up and put your hands on the horse."

The man obeyed. When he next saw Kali he understood what she had meant. She handed a leather harness to Charli which the white girl put on. He saw her magnificent firm breasts jiggle as she pulled on the straps and again felt the blood pump through his body with desire for her. That wasn't on the agenda however. He swallowed as he saw her adjust her belt - saw the six inches of dildo pointing out in front of her.

"You know what to do sissy." Kali's voice was imperious, brooking no dissent.

His hands gripped the leather of the horse as he bent his body forward and moved his legs apart. He felt the beautiful fresh-looking young girl move up behind him and grasp his hips. It wasn't like he hadn't known this might happen - or like he hadn't used his wife's toys on himself before. He had come clean and prepared, just in case. But it was so depraved that a girl like that was taking him. He felt his cock start to stiffen as the girl began to push her strap-on into him.

Charli had to be honest - it didn't do much for her. Since coming here she'd been much more used to being on the receiving end of one of these things. Frankly, that was much more her scene. She decided to vent her frustration by slapping the man's big pink butt-cheek. He almost squealed his protest. She looked at Kali who nodded. Charli spanked him again and again, building up the strength and speed of her thrusts into him. The man started grunting with every one of her thrusts. It didn't do much for her but she knew the visuals had to be good from the audience's reaction. They were enjoying the show and she kept going till Kali tapped on her shoulder and whispered in her ear. The girl's eyes opened wide as she heard the instruction.

Charli withdrew - to be replaced by Kali - her belt holding a twelve-inch black dildo. Kali began working the monster into him. The man gasped and whimpered but kept his position and kept his erection.

Charli returned with a metal trash can. She crouched down in front of the man and very ostentatiously put on a thick rubber glove. She felt the man's body above her rhythmically shifting forward and backwards as Kali plundered his butt-hole. With each deep plunge she heard the man grunt, expelling breath. She reached forward with her gloved hand and lifted his short plaid skirt.

Kali's voice was unhurried, any effort of plugging the man barely registering. She had done this so many times before - he wasn't the first white boy she'd taught a new role. "Where did you say your wife was? With her man, yes, but where?"

The man just kept grunting every time the brutal dildo was pushed forward into him. He didn't know where his wife was and at that moment he didn't care. He was wallowing in his submission to Kali - in his humiliation and degradation before the audiences watching him. Kali had to speak twice before he tuned into her voice again.

"I said LOOK UP SISSY!"

He looked up and his eyes focused on his wife. She looked amazing in a slashed black evening dress with diamonds at her throat - diamonds that he had bought her. Her eyes were wide as she intently watched him. She had harboured her suspicions but their confirmation still surprised her. Her husband might have sent her down this path but she had still doubted his commitment to it - had felt he would abandon her if she went too far. She doubted his commitment no more. She suddenly knew that if a time came to part it would be her decision and not his.

Anyone with a view could see the obscene bulge in the man's tight lace panties. Charli eased them down and left his hard prick standing up against his toned stomach. She took care to touch it only with her gloved hand.

An African-American man had joined the man's wife. He was dark-skinned, his hair shaved short save for a broad stripe. He wore gold earrings and his smile showed more gold. A hand with thick gold rings took her waist while the other fumbled with his pants. The woman eased her legs apart almost automatically - she knew what her man wanted.

"Cracka boy wanted to see his wife blacked?" Kali's voice was mocking. "Titus there has been asking her to dump her pills for a while now but she was worried about you. She needed a demonstration in the ways of the world. Which is why we let you know about this place and well..." She let his voice trail off as she continued to work on him.

Titus casually lifted his woman's skirt and moved forward behind her. Soon his thrusts into her were almost in time with Kali's - the couple being fucked together as the audience watched.

"Tell the sissy," grunted Titus.

"I'm not going to take any more of my birth control. Titus has agreed to keep me well fucked until I'm carrying a real man's baby."

Titus laughed - his teeth flashing in the lights. He was relishing his triumph - looking forward to seeing this hot-wife's belly growing with his child.

Charli noted Kali's wink and began to slowly stroke the man's hard pink prick with her gloved hand. She felt it already rock-hard and almost twitching at her touch. He wouldn't last long.

Kali was speaking again. "You enjoying yourself little cuck. I know a club not far from here where some black men would have lots of fun with a pretty little cracka sissy like you. How does that sound?"

The man moaned. Was it despair, dread, fear of the temptation placed before him? Would he be able to resist it? Did he want to resist it? Had his true self been revealed?

Kali laughed - it didn't much matter to her. It would be amusing to turn the little sissy out but that wasn't the night's main aim.

"It won't be Titus' first. You can see what a powerful Black bull he is. Strong potent seed - it won't take him long to give your wife just what she needs. Won't take long before everyone will know that you weren't man enough for the job. Before they all know that she had to find a real man."

The man groaned again. Charli felt his cock jump in her hand. He was getting very close. She quickly moved the trash can into place.

"His strong African seed going deep into that lovely fertile wife of yours - claiming her for the Black man. But what about your poor weak watery rubbish? I think we know where that belongs don't we."

The man's face was red now and his eyes staring. For a moment Charli feared he was going to have a heart attack. Instead he gave a high pitched gasp and then they heard the dull noise of his semen hitting the bottom of the metal trash can. Charli carefully milked him of all she could and then tucked him back into his panties as Kali pulled out of his ass. Kali stood with her strap-on still jutting out from in front of her.

"Clean it," she barked the order as she clicked her fingers at the man. He sank to his knees and began to fellate the Black shaft as Kali held her fingers in his hair.

Charli stood up and peeled off her glove before tossing it into the trash. She looked across at the man's wife - still being fucked hard from behind as the crowd roared its approval. The woman was staring straight ahead but seemingly seeing nothing. All that mattered was the strong Black cock powering in and out of her, the potent baby-making seed that would soon be planted into her. Titus pushed his arms up under her shoulders and held her body close to his as he fucked her hard. Her jaw dropped and her eyes glazed - she seemed stunned by what was happening and by what was going to happen.

Kali gave a little gesture with her head and Charli responded. She walked the few steps over to the woman and fondled the woman's breast through her dress. The woman gasped and her eyes focused on Charli just as the blonde girl moved forward to kiss her. Their mouths and tongues met.

Titus seemed to enjoy the show. He gave a last thrust and growled as he spent his load deep into the woman. He held her as he slowly moved in and out of her - making sure every last drop went deep into her. The woman shuddered with passion, sandwiched between her powerful Black lover and the tall white girl.

"Your babies are going to be beautiful," cooed Charli. Her eyes were locked onto the woman's - feeling her emotion. Then she sensed Titus watching her.

"Soon be your turn," was all Titus said.

The Audition

"You enjoy my little show?" Kali seemed highly amused.

"Shit - not my fucking rodeo that's for sure," one of the two men, the huge one with the tattoos, said. "You really going to turn that white boy out. That's fucking sick!"

The older man with him took a more indulgent view. "Peace Tyrone. Each to his and her own. Wouldn't want to interfere with how Kali here runs her business. By the way, how much did our friend there pay?"

"Five grand," replied Kali with a smirk, "but we gave him a few extras."

"Damn," said Tyrone, "you mean that dumb cracka paid for the privilege. Always new things to learn in this crazy world!"

"Live, let live and find a way to make green on it," said Kali still smiling.

"That's how I preach it too" said the older man approvingly.

Tyrone nodded his agreement but then sighed. "All true - but not sure I needs to be seeing it that's all."

Kali gave him a wry look. "Feel it's a challenge to your sexuality Tyrone?"

Tyrone looked startled that someone would say something like that to him. His eyes flashed dangerously for a moment but then he reconsidered. You didn't mess with Kali - everyone knew that. His street-sense told him what to do. He said and did nothing.

"Children, children," said the older man calmly. "Tyrone meant no offense and I'm sure the same is true of you Kali. Now make peace so we can do what we came here for."

Kissing and making up didn't seem appropriate so Tyrone gently raised a huge fist and allowed Kali to bump it with her much smaller one.

"All's ready Goddess," Cheyenne gave the message and then retreated to the back of the stage.

The huge room was almost empty now - but the theatre for the night was not yet completed. The cameras still recorded. The noise of Kali's boots echoed as she moved back to the center of the stage and stood before the three white girls, kneeling and awaiting her pleasure just as they had at the start of the evening.

"I have selected you three girls as eligible for selection tonight. Selection to perform a most valuable service for your Goddess and your friends and lovers here."

She had their attention - all three gazed adoringly at her. All wondered who the two men with her were. She moved to enlighten them.

"This club is housed in buildings owned by our illustrious visitor today, Mr Taylor."

The girls looked as the older Black man stepped forward and slightly nodded his head.

"Mr Taylor chooses not to collect a monetary rent - instead he takes a lesson from classical history. When King Minos ruled Crete he took from the Greeks an annual tribute of the most pleasing of their young boys and girls. It didn't end well for them. Mr Taylor is much more generous. Each quarter he takes just one of our prize trainees to work at his club for six months. " Kali smiled her little mocking smile, "With us no lives are lost - quite the opposite in fact."

The girls each darted glances at the genial figure of Mr Taylor, as well as at his huge brooding companion Tyrone. Neither spoke - happy to leave the explanation to Kali.

"You are my beautiful prize pets. But there is one thing that you cannot experience with my girls here. That something is a specialism of Mr Taylor's club." She looked at Taylor.

Tyrone handed a phone to his boss who politely thanked him and then spoke into the device, "We are ready Antwan."

After a few moments the door opened and a tall Black man emerged carrying two large suitcases. Behind him came a young woman - fair and with shoulder-length blonde hair. That wasn't what caught the girls' attention. Her profile showed that she was pregnant, perhaps four months pregnant.

Kali moved forward and took the girl's hands, a welcoming smile illuminating her face. "Alyssa - you look wonderful."

Mr Taylor finally spoke. "Alyssa was quite a favourite with us. She represented you to the highest standard and, as you can see, has performed her duties succesfully." He rested a paternal hand on the girl's protruding belly. "Speaking of which..."

Kali gestured to the three girls who each rose to their feet and stood obediently waiting. The three Black men moved forward and began to examine them from every angle. Mr Taylor asked an occasional question - his two colleagues were a little more 'hands-on.'

Finally Mr Taylor stepped back and the others reluctantly followed him. Antwan explained, "You will be working as 'entertainment' for us. Just so you are aware - our membership is all-Black. You need explaining what your most important duties will be?"

The three girls looked at Alyssa. They didn't need it spelling out for them - her swollen belly was eloquent.

"Anyone wish to exclude themselves from selection?"

The girls had seen how Kali had treated Alyssa - how the girl had clearly won her Goddess's approval. None of them moved. Kali smiled - she had trained them well.

Charli looked at the three men as they consulted . She already knew that they would pick her. It wasn't some sort of vanity - she just knew. Antwan had looked at her very intently and clearly liked what he saw. The big one, Tyrone, had almost been drooling over her. Mr Taylor had been polite - almost paternal if that didn't sound ridiculous. He was much harder to read than the others but two of the three votes were coming her way for sure.

"You sure," murmured Taylor.

Antwan nodded in response. "Also - we'd best ask her age."

"Ah fuck it," muttered Tyrone. "You see them tits and that fucking butt. Knew she was too good to be true."

Taylor raised a hand. "Take another look at the dark-haired girl. Look at them eyes and that smile - most times she'd be the stand-out for sure."

Tyrone always preferred blonde blue-eyed hos but he took another look at Ellie. She was a fine-looking piece for sure. The girl noticed him looking at her and smiled, her eyes seeming to sparkle with mischief. Tyrone felt his big Black cock start to stiffen. Say what you like about Kali she never supplied anything but the finest of young white bitches.

Taylor gave each of his followers a glance and then nodded towards Ellie. Cheyenne came forward and attached a leash to Ellie's collar before handing it to Antwan. the big African-American led her off with Tyrone 'assisting' - if placing a huge Black hand on her bare butt-cheek counted as helping.

Taylor himself paused. "Catherine would be welcome to join us - at her request of course. Charli too - but her age..."

"I'm 20 next month," blurted Charli. She had been bemused to see the choice fall on Ellie. More surprisingly, she had found she was fucking furious. Ellie was a lovely girl but fuck - they'd picked another girl ahead of her!

Taylor reached into his pocket and produced a card. He wrote a number on it with a gold pen. "The day you turn 21 - or perhaps a day after - if you are still interested then you know what to do."

Taylor turned and walked out of the club after a nod of appreciation to Kali. As ever the woman had arranged everything to perfection and all had transpired just as they had previously arranged that it should.

On The Job Training

"Fuck it girl, now you starting to look the part." Roni punctuated her comment with her usual brittle laugh.

"That the sort of thing you was talking about." The African-American woman who ran the store was much more businesslike, addressing her remarks to Georgia rather than the woman she was dressing.

***

Georgia had asked Roni to come along. The Black woman had skills and experience that Georgia knew it would take her years to match. Some of these areas were not places for two white women to go alone but for Roni this wasn't 'the ghetto' - it was home. Georgia also couldn't deny that she had been happy to have Roni with her for another reason.

The owner of the little clothes store was friendly enough - an attractive woman of Georgia's own age. However, Georgia couldn't forget that this was Leez - her Master's wife. The two of them should have been trying to claw each other's eyes out. Instead Leez had made the position crystal clear when they had arrived at the store.

"Just so's we get this understood. My man has got one wife but he's the Master of a whole load of white hos. You figure your place and keep to it and everything will be fine. But just remember that he's MY man. Forget that and you'll soon find yo'self back in the suburbs dating white boys. Got that?"

She fixed both white women with a sharp gaze before giving a nod of satisfaction at their reaction. "Meanwhile we'd best move on to business - trust you've got plenty of play on your credit card 'cos it's gonna take a beating."