Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Georgia's instructions from her Master had been clear. Dee, Shaka's new play-thing, had proved in need of some practical training. The explanation for that hadn't been hard to locate.

"It's my husband, David. We've been married for twelve years and he never liked ... that sort of thing - he said it was dirty."

"Fuck girl," Roni was derisive, "even most crackas ain't so bugged as that!"

Georgia had been a little more patient. "You have to understand Dee, you aren't with your husband now. You are with real men. If you want them to meet your needs then you have to be able to satisfy theirs. These are alpha males - they don't have trouble finding women. If you want to compete then you need to be able to exercise every skill and every part of you to please these men."

"She's got a good little body on her," Leez had been appraising Dee's 5'4" frame with professional skill. "But that won't mean nothing if she ain't got the right attitude. So, girl, you ready to take the step - you want to go home or you want to be Shaka's shorty?"

Everyone knew what the answer to that was but it was important that Dee said it, not least so that she admitted it to herself.

"I want to ... be with Shaka."

"What you saying - let's be clear - you ready to be Shaka's ho?"

"Yes I want to be Shaka's ho."

"Wanting something don't always mean you gonna get it. We need to school you girl."

"And," Roni cut in, "you have come to just the right place and got with just the right people. Time Shaka's new little bitch got herself turned out."

***

"Now I'm not saying that the 'School mom' look don't rev some engines. Where is it you teaching?"

Dee didn't answer Leez's question. Instead she shot a panicked glance at Georgia.

"If anyone was after blackmail fuel don't you think they've already got plenty enough. Just the fact you're here, for instance. I assume you didn't tell David where you were going tonight. That right?"

Dee considered that and Georgia watched her face as she processed the information. Dee was already in too deep for turning back to have any safety. She was already risking everything whether she went on or not. A woman could crumble when faced with that stark realization or she could take strength from it and power on with her new life.

Dee's chin set a little and then she made her decision. "I've only just moved back to this part of the country but I've been offered a post for second semester of this year at Tubman High."

"Damn," said Roni, "that's being built not far from me. These new schools supposed to be a fresh start but you sure you ready for the inner city girl?"

Georgia knew the name as well. It was one of the schools that Mr Taylor had suggested as a potential future position for her.

Leez was still carefully assessing Dee's body and checking out her relatively demure outfit. "I bet you'll be a first crush for a lotta young Black boys. Swap this blouse for a sleeveless one and lose a couple of inches off the skirt and you'll be a 'hot teacher' for sure. Today, tho, we doing more serious business."

Leez and Roni left Dee standing there as they went to search among the racks.

***

Dee was a picture of embarrassment, almost of humiliation. Her blouse and skirt were gone and replaced by a one-piece dress of bright pink material. Thin shoulder straps and a plunging neckline left her back and arms bare and displayed an inviting cleavage. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was pulled back into a pony-tail as if she was headed for he gym. Except she knew that tonight she wasn't going to the gym - she would be getting a very different sort of exercise. If there had ever been any doubt then this outfit would make sure of it.

The material of the dress was thin and looked cheap. It clung to every inch of Dee's body displaying her natural curves to beautiful effect. The hem line was high on her thighs and showed off her shapely toned legs. It didn't take much imagination to realise that a woman like Dee in a dress like that was going to draw a LOT of male attention.

Leez picked up one of Dee's discarded shoes and examined it. Then she disappeared into the rear of the store for a moment before reappearing with a box. Inside were a pair of heels smothered in obviously fake brilliants.

Soon Dee was modelling her new outfit for the other women as they looked on. The dress was tight but the material stretched so that the skirt part did not hobble her. However, she was very aware of the material creeping up her thighs as she walked. Normally she might have been worried about displaying a flash of her panties. Tonight that wouldn't be an issue of course since, true to Shaka's rules, she wasn't wearing any. She moved a hand to push her dress back down.

"Feelin' shy," laughed Roni, "we'll see how long that lasts..."

***

The club was relatively small and discreet - recommended for their purposes by Shaka. It was immediately clear that he had known what he was talking about. Roni had told them to take their pick and there was no shortage of young Black men taking an interest in them.

Roni grasped a skinny Black guy with dread-locks and spoke into his ear before pointing at the two white women. He seemed amused by whatever she had said and danced with her.

Georgia was dancing and still looking when she felt a man's hands gently take her by the waist from behind. She felt the prickle of his beard at her ear.

"See my man Izeye hasn't lost his touch. Always has saved his mark for only the finest of White bitches."

She had worn a top which left her lower back exposed. Now she turned to see a big man, heavily built, with a shaven head but a full beard. She used to think that look was ridiculous but she now knew that some men could pull it off. She made her choice and quickly told him why they were there.

Dancing and Dee's dress didn't seem made for each other. Hell, Roni could have told her that. Most of Leez's clientele wore a dress like that for those hot summer nights stood on the corner waiting for their next customer. For perhaps the hundredth time Dee's hand almost automatically reached down to pull her dress back down her thigh. She gasped as her hand was caught in a strong grip. The man stepped up close to her - making sure he had her full attention. His skin was jet-black, his intent eyes fixed on hers. He raised an eyebrow. Dee didn't move. The man gave a little smile and then moved his other hand round behind her to pull her dress up and expose her pale buttocks. His hand clasped her butt cheek and squeezed it. Her mouth opened. Was it in surprise? If it had been meant in silent protest it was a feeble and perfunctory one. The man moved forward and his mouth met hers. After a moment he spoke, blunt and to the point.

"They got back rooms here."

***

The three men stood like Kings, like proud African Gods. Between the legs of each knelt a woman. It was time for the teacher girl to get a schooling in a very important art. Fortunately her two new friends had major skills and a lot of experience.

It was just the way of the world that Dee had picked a brotha who was seriously equipped where it mattered. His cock was semi-erect under her hand's touch and was almost a match for the impressive Shaka.

Roni was watching her and handed over a bottle of water. "You nervous girl - your mouth dry - take some fluid cos a real good BJ needs to get a bit sloppy. That right..." She looked up at the man in front of her.

"Hmmn," he nodded with a shit-eating grin on his face, "you preach it sista."

"So you started right. Just a little hand work to get yo' man nice and hard. Won't take long with studs like these. Then you just work that tip with your tongue and lips. Tease him a little - let you know you gonna make him feel real good."

She and Georgia began a more practical demonstration. Dee tried to copy their actions - a look of pretty concentration on her face.

"Uh uh," said Georgia, "half of its in the communication. "Let your man know that you are enjoying pleasing him. Plenty of eye-contact, plenty of enthusiasm, smiles and moans when you can do it. Let him know his beautiful Black cock is the one thing that matters to you at that moment. Let him know that he is your master and you are his play-thing."

Dee looked up into the eyes of her man. His expression was calm, appraising her. He wanted to see what she could do - to judge if she was worthy of his attention. She was pleased her friends were there - to give her confidence. She wouldn't want to fail a beautiful man like this. She wouldn't want to fail Shaka.

She tried to remember the tips that Roni and Georgia had given her and occassionally sneaked glances to mirror their techniques. She knew she'd get no more verbal instructions. That had been the golden role. When giving a good Blow Job you gave ALL your attention to making your man feel good.

She worked her mouth to get some saliva and then took his big cock in between her lips. She worked her mouth down his shaft with her hand gently holding the base. She felt a little grunt of pleasure from him and that helped her confidence. She began a steady up and down motion all the time working her tongue in micro-movements on the bottom of his shaft. The cock was fully hard now - there was no doubt that he was enjoying it. A glance up secured a little nod of approval.

She sensed movement to her left and gave a little glance across. Roni had taken her man's cock out of her mouth and was down licking at his big balls. He might have been skinny but Dee couldn't help noticing that he had a proud seven inches too. For a brief moment she thought of her husband. She dismissed him from her thoughts - he'd had his chance and he wasn't in the same league as these men - their raw assertive sexuality, their powerful Black cocks. Almost without knowing it she realised that she had followed Roni's lead. Her mouth gently cupped one of her man's big heavy balls while she saw her white hand stroking up and down a dark shaft slick with her own saliva. She repeated the trick on the other ball - again seeming to feel it heavy with potent baby-making seed. This man was a powerful bull - a stud who could expect a woman to be able to please him as he deserved. She felt the weight of her responsibility just as she felt the weight of his balls. She gazed up at his dark features almost in awe. He had a little determined smile now and he was looking at her intently.

She took his shaft back into her mouth and began to work it hard. She pushed her mouth as far down his shaft as her hand would allow - felt him fill her mouth as she knew he could fill her pussy. Felt the saliva fill her mouth so she could use her tongue to spread it over him and lubricate her work with her hands. She took him out of her mouth and worked the tip a little from time to time. She was careful not to rush, careful to keep a variation in her work, careful to keep an eye on her man to check his reaction and take confidence from his obvious approval.

She heard a noise from Roni. She was almost humming as she picked up the pace on her man's cock.

"Damn bitch - you a fly bop," the skinny guy suddenly grabbed Roni's head and held her in place. Dee licked at her man's cock as she watched Roni's throat working as she swallowed his load. Then the Black woman stood up and took a swig of water. She looked at her man as if to say, "well of course I am - don't you know nothin.' Then the two turned to watch Georgia.

Georgia had stripped off her top and had the bearded man's dark hands on her big white tits. His eyes were fixed on them as Georgia tapped his rock-hard cock on her soft tongue . She had plenty of experience herself by now and knew just what this big man would love. She let a long trail of saliva drop down between her tits and then took his big Black cock between them. She locked eye contact on him and used her hands to push her big white breasts around his meat. He groaned a little and she knew she had read him right. She began quickly working up and down his shaft - it only took seconds. The little Doctor had been very proud of his work and her tits weren't just good for looking at. The big Black man looked about to say something, his mouth opened and then he just gasped and she felt the warmth of his load shoot up her chest and against her chin in six strong squirts.

The man coughed a little and caught his breath. "Damn..." was all he could say.

Georgia looked at him like the cat that had got the cream. This one would remember her for a while. Next time he saw her he'd be sure to want a repeat performance. Always keep them wanting more...

Dee was still working on her man. She realised her jaw was starting to feel tired. She just wasn't used to this. She sped up her pace and started to hum - wondering if the vibration could help him get off. It had a reaction. A big hand grasped her pony-tail and pulled her head just enough to stop her sucking. She looked up at him - didn't he like it? She immediately realised her mistake. His dark eyes burned with lust - lust for her. He hadn't stopped her because he didn't like her blow job - he had stopped her because he didn't want to finish yet. His other hand grasped her dress and pulled her upright. He made a gesture and his friends moved across to join him and his white slut. She felt them close in around her, knew that they were far from finished with her. Anxiety rushed through her but was immediately drowned out by the rush of sexual desire. These men wanted her - wanted her in a way her husband had never shown her - and nothing was going to stop them taking what they wanted. The danger of it was raw, intense - but again that logical knowledge was fighting with a sexual need that had been ignored and suppressed for so long. She had to be strong - but she knew that every part of her most basic instinct didn't want to be strong, it wanted to give all she had to these men

***

Georgia and Roni watched as the three men surrounded Dee. One held her from behind and kissed her exposed neck as he pushed his hard naked cock against the thin pink material covering the White woman's butt. The second man's mouth was sucking hard on Dee's exposed right breast teasing her erect nipple. The third had pushed up the front of her dress and his big hand had disappeared inside to explore the treasure that lay within.

"Good news baby," said Georgia, "Roni and I are going to let this be your treat. Three beautiful Black men to fuck you and, best of all, the members here are all tested so they can take you bare. Just think - three potent Black men filling your sweet little white pussy with their seed."

Dee's eyes darted across to meet Georgia's - appealing for the sympathy of the only other white woman there. "I can't do it - It's a very bad time for me - We have to use condoms."

One of the men flashed a brilliant white smile. "She saying what I think she's saying?"

"You have to understand our Doctor was recommended to us by David's family. I couldn't ask him for ... you know. So we have to use condoms." Dee gabbled out the information - almost pleading with them. Georgia noted the woman was asking for condoms - she wasn't questioning that the three strangers were all going to fuck her. Shaka had been right about her but they could still test her a little more.

Roni was merciless. "Seems like this little white wife has come to the hood all fertile and unprotected. Looks like she'll be going back to her pitiful white hubby with her first Black baby growing in her belly."

"Oh my God." Dee was still standing there with the three Black mens' hands exploring her body. The straps of her dress were taken from her shoulders and the material was pushed down to leave her 36C breasts totally exposed with her nipples standing proud and betraying her arousal.

"Time to step this up a notch" said one of the men "this little bitch is long overdue a Big Black Cock in her." He leaned forward and picked up Dee as though her 125 lbs was nothing. He carried her to the bed and laid her there. The woman watched as the three men removed their remaining clothing. Soon all three Black men were naked, their cocks hard at the prospect of fucking her.

Dee's eyes shifted between them. They were stern, unyielding, fixed in their desire to take her, to claim another white wife as a Black man's woman. She knew she wanted it, realised how attractive she found their desire for her, doubted her ability to 'do the right thing', the responsible thing. Finally she almost whimpered, "Please - a condom."

"You bring a condom?" The man said it as he stepped forward and pushed her legs apart.

Of course she hadn't. She watched him move up between her legs. He gripped his cock and pushed it up to the entrance of her pussy. Dee swallowed hard, closed her eyes and awaited his first thrust but it didn't come. Instead he rubbed the thick head of his Black cock up and down the sensitive pink lips of her pussy. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her. It was a smile of triumph, a smile of conquest,

"So you gonna leave? Guess you don't want to get fucked since we ain't got no rubbers. That right teacher-girl?" He pushed his hard cock a little more firmly against the entrance to her sex. He could feel how wet she was for him - how much her body wanted this. He was satisfied and raised an eyebrow at Roni in a pre-arranged signal.

"No wonder you crackas are always ending up black bred. At least I came prepared." She reached for her bag and produced a handful of condoms. "Teacher-girl needs to learn her lesson tho so I'll add a little wrinkle just to keep things interesting." She reached back into her bag and produced a thin needle. She swiftly pushed the needle through two of the still-packaged condoms. Then she pushed all the condoms back into her purse and shuffled them with her finger.

Roni held her purse up to the man between Dee's legs. "Take your pick - but be careful putting it on. We don't want it splitting until you're inside her."

The man followed her advice. He gently rolled the condom onto his hard cock and then eased up to push home into Dee's pussy.

"Never was much good at math," Roni commented, "but that's two broken condoms out of eight and three of them are gonna get used. What's the odds on Dee here being a mom again?"

"1 in 4 with my man there, 2 in 7 for the next, by the time I'm fucking her it'll be a straight 50-50. Unless a condom breaks of course - no point using one if the ho is already likely knocked up." It was the scrawny guy who had spoken.

"Pays to have a bookie around at times like this," laughed the bearded man.

Dee felt the hard shaft pounding in and out of her body, felt the pure intent of the man fucking her. She knew he wanted that condom to break - he wanted to seed her and breed her. He was fucking her hard to try to make sure it happened. She felt fear and she felt desire - felt the two mingle and inter-twine and produce something else, a mix of the two fiercely strong emotions. Her eyes locked onto his - lost themselves in the two dark pools of shining lust. He would ruin her, destroy her - or maybe just complete her rebirth, seal the beginning of her new life.

She sensed the other two men close by her and waiting their turn. She moaned with desire and then almost snarled through gritted teeth,

"Fuck me you stud, see if you can knock this little white bitch up."

The man's lips tightened and he began a series of vicious almost brutal thrusts. No damaged rubber would survive this - she might already be unprotected, already laid wide open and vulnerable to his potent baby-seed. Dee, the demure little teacher-lady, put back her head and howled her desire. The man set his jaw and powered on - not even missing a stroke.

Roni looked on - felt in her balled fist the two damaged condoms that she had palmed earlier on. Hell, growing up around here you learned a lot of fly tricks. Shaka wouldn't appreciate them taking his new slut home already pregnant - this was only Act Two of the evening.