Gerry's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly he was there. The sound of the door opening, the soft footfalls on the rug. I flinched, then shivered as his hands found my rear. I felt him move up, his knees between my feet.

He pushed forward -too low. We both corrected-too high. I stayed put. Just right. He felt wonderful as his erection spread my labia. I was so excited, so wet, that he slid right in, full length. But only two strokes, then he jerked himself out.

I wondered if he had realized, if he were rejecting me? But I felt him come back, aiming higher this time.

I hoped I could take him without crying out. I assumed it would hurt, but I wanted to give him something special.

To my surprise, the pain was small and fleeting. Good ol'Astroglide, or whatever the guy in the sex shop had called it.

I must admit, as turned on as I was by the situation - and a little self-stimulation, I suppose - I still couldn't work up much excitement from this form of intercourse. Oh, mentally it was nasty, wicked, but physically it just made me feel like I needed to go.

Buddy, however, obviously liked it. He grunted and groaned through a few strokes, and then came in my bottom in a few quick, jerky strokes. I was happy. I had given him something I had never given another, and he liked it. I liked that a lot.

He pulled out, and then pushed me over on my back. He hopped on the bed beside me, and turned my face for a kiss. It was in the middle of the kiss that he found out. When his hand wandered down, he found my A-cup breasts instead of his wife's Cs.

"What the hell?" he sputtered, as he jumped from the bed. The blindfold landed on me at the same time the bedside light went on.

Jackie and I had anticipated this moment. I had already pushed the play button on the VCR controller I had hidden under the pillow in the bedroom.

"Don't start, Buddy. Watch Jackie." I scowled at him as best I could.

"Get yourself covered up! I'll have something to say to you in a minute."

"Uh, oh," I thought, "He seems madder than I thought..."

From the TV in the bedroom came Jackie's voice, hard and cold, "Don't you screw this up, Miles."

He whipped around, starting to sputter again. Jackie continued, "If you hurt Gerry by refusing her gift like a selfish asshole, I will be really pissed. You know she couldn't be there without my help, so you also know I'm loaning you your promise of fidelity back. But only for Gerry, and only until tomorrow noon. I expect you to be gracious and solicitous of her, showing enthusiasm, not grudging acceptance, for what she wants to give you. Oh, I know under all that talk about ethics versus morals that you truly are a Puritan at heart, but get over it. If I don't find Gerry to be one happy and well fucked young lady on Sunday, it'll be a long time before you'll get any from me, Bozo."

"Now, knowing you," she said, "your conscience won't let your mind focus on the fact that you have a young, tight woman who wants to make love to you, naked in your bed. You will convince yourself that this is somehow incest, and instead of relishing the delicious naughtiness that it is only like incest, and you will have some difficulty getting it up again. So I offer you a chance to stiffen your resolve, so to speak, by giving you something else to think about. I was going to give you Gerry as a birthday present, but maybe you can still have those Callaway irons if you play your cards right. I am at Michael's right now, horny as the devil thinking about you and Gerry in our bed. Maybe we can trade off on the fidelity vows and call it even. You get the clubs and you get to think about what I'll be doing in Michael's bed while Gerry spreads her legs for you... Call me."

I had already pushed the speed dial on my cell phone, and handed it to him as he turned back to me. As he put the phone to his ear, I washed his penis with the warm, wet washrag I had stowed in a plastic sandwich bag under the pillow. By the time the "Are you sure?"s had changed to "You have my permission to fuck his ass off," I had him in my mouth, feeling him harden.

And it was like incest. All the more nasty and exciting for it. Especially the next morning, when, to shut up his "apologies," I plopped my pussy on his face as I sucked his erection into my mouth, then turned and rode him until he came deep inside me.

He did pretty well for an old man. Six times altogether. Mostly the usual way, with the once in the butt and a couple of oral episodes for variety. I felt especially naughty hugging Michael with semen leaking out of me from the last time, in the car in the driveway of Michael's house.

Based on her shit-eating grin, I'd bet that Jackie was leaking too as she got in the car to leave with Buddy.

Michael told me he was hors de combat, but when I told him he'd be sliding into fresh sloppy seconds, his erection was quick and firm. I came too, thinking about Jackie screwing Michael in that very bed not so long before.

Michael and I married, and Jackie and Buddy were in the wedding. I have honored my vow of fidelity to Michael, and I expect him to honor his. For at least as long as I don't loan it back to him, I guess. You never know when you'll need a last minute birthday present, after all.