Getaway Reignites the Fire Pt. 07

Story Info
Sam spends a night with Dwayne and Lydia with me.
3.1k words
3.14
3.1k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the adventures previously shared up to chapter 6. If you haven't read those, check them out as they flow right into this chapter...

The remainder of our day was definitely a "Fun Day at Sea"...

We had a lot of activities we participated in on the ship, but we found ourselves back in the suite several times throughout the day as well but there was no intercourse whats-so-ever as that was being saved up for the evening. However, between Sam and me using our hands and mouths on Lydia, she had six hard orgasms throughout the day. Her personality was upbeat and she almost glowed due to her sexual satisfaction all day long.

On the other hand, Lydia and I brought Sam to the brink of orgasm just as many times but denied her from having one each time and reminded her that she was being punished for being a bad slut. As the day wore on, her personality turned almost bitchy and her frustration was clearly obvious. Lydia was enjoying torturing Sam as part of the punishment as well.

Just before we needed to get ready for dinner Sam asked; "Can I ask how long I'm going to be punished because today kinda sucked for me."

I smiled and kissed her again and then told her; "My love, When the adult comedy show ends tonight, so does your punishment. But not to worry as you are already through the worst of it and we are busy with evening ship activities until then so you are basically done being punished at this point." I then told them they should get cleaned up for the night. While they were in the bathroom and at the makeup desk getting ready, I took out their lingerie for the evening. Sam's was a purple corset with garter straps to connect to a pair of fishnet stockings. For Lydia, I set out one of Sam's green lace and sheer babydoll which would no doubt struggle to constrain her massive tits.

When the ladies came out of the bathroom I instructed them on which lingerie was for who and told them to each pick out the other's dress for the night. Then I told them while I showered up, they should head the lobby bar and get us a round of drinks and I'd meet them there. I stopped by Lydia's room to drop a couple items off which was one floor above the lobby, so I went to the glass elevators which go to the lobby bar area. When I noticed them at the bar, they looked absolutely amazing and each was wearing a dress which belonged to the other and they were perfect selections.

They saw me coming down the elevator and motioned to the bartender for another drink and then turned to greet me as I came around the corner from the elevator. When I got there Sam reached out first and pulled me in for a welcoming kiss on the lips and then Lydia did the same. When the bartender put the drinks down, I suggested the three of us should go through the staged photographers for some pictures. The girls were thrilled with that idea and we all grabbed our drinks and started with the staircase photographer first.

We spent about an hour going through at least six different photo shoots. Sam and I would take a couple pictures alone at each setting, then we would take a few with all three of us as well. Each of the photographers told me how lucky I was to have two beautiful ladies on my arm that night and they were right. We did get some odd looks from some of the couples waiting in line for pictures, but we didn't let us stop us from having a great time.

Dinner was great and we all ate too much and then after dinner we headed directly to the large theater at the front of the ship for the show but stopped for a fresh drink too. After the show, we stopped at the bar near the comedy club for a couple drinks and we bumped into Phil, Steve, Jim and Eric (We finally learned the last guy's name). When Sam introduced them to Lydia they were all curious how we knew Lydia and Sam told them; "We met her the other day and she is so much like us that she moved into our cabin for the rest of the cruise." She then pulled Lydia's head towards her and kissed her passionately and asked her; "Isn't that right you little slut?"

Jim almost spit his drink out and asked; "Woah!!! Have the two of you had sex with each other?"

Sam smiled and nodded and then turned back towards Lydia and they kissed each other passionately for a few more seconds. When they broke off the kiss their tongues lingered together a little for effect and the guys loved it. Each of the guys gave me a fist bump and then Steve asked; "Dude, any chance we could get to watch that show too?"

I smiled and told him; "Not tonight because we already have other plans, but if we bump into you tomorrow on the island, then that might be a fun way to spend the final night on board." He was happy with that and shortly after that the comedy club doors opened so we invited them to sit with us if they wanted and all seven of us found a large booth to sit in together. I noticed right before the show that Dwayne and his group were seated near the doors of the club.

The comedian was hilarious and we ended up chatting for a little bit after until we were the last ones in the club, which was perfect because that gave Dwayne time to get to Lydia's room. When we left the club we said our goodbye's to the guys and I told the girls we needed to go to Lydia's room.

When we got to Lydia's door I told Sam she needed to remove her dress and give it to me. She turned and looked at me and then looked in both directions down the long hallway. Then I reminded her that she was about to free of her punishment, but if she didn't follow my instructions maybe it would need to last another day. She asked Lydia to unzip her dress.

When she removed the dress, she looked amazing. The bustier pushed her tits up perfectly and barely covered the top of her large areoles and then she had a tiny g-string that matched and fishnets as well as a pair of stilettos on. Then I told her that she was to wait at the door until Lydia and I rounded the corner to the elevators which was about 30 feet down the hall and then she was to knock on the door. She asked me; "What do I do then?"

I told her; "Then you get to do what dirty little sluts love to do the most."

She grabbed my arm and turned me so she could look in my eyes and then she asked; "Am I allowed to come?"

I kissed her and told her; "You are completely free now so you can do ANYTHING you want to do." She kissed me deeply and told me she loved me and then I turned with Lydia and started to walk away and I told her; "Have a great night!"

When Lydia and I rounded the corner, we just barely heard the knock on the door and then I looked at Lydia and asked her; "Well now, you have two choices for the night. We can go to the nightclub to meet the guys from earlier, or we can just go back to the suite ourselves. Which would you prefer?"

She pulled me to her and kissed me passionately and told me; "Let's go back to the suite so you can have me all to yourself tonight." We kissed right there by the elevators for a minute and then headed towards the suite.

When I opened the suite door and motioned for Lydia to go into the suite first, I quickly followed her and as soon as I let the door go, I aggressively grabbed her and pulled her back to me. Then I began to roughly kiss and nibble on her neck while I turned her towards the door separating suite from the hallway outside. I put her hands on the door and then held her close to me while I kissed around both sides and the back of her neck. Then I grabbed her chin and turned her head towards me to kiss her mouth before dropping my hands and grabbing both her huge knockers.

After a minute of making out with her, I stepped back and reached down to grab the hem of Sam's dress that Lydia was wearing and I began to lift it up removing it until it was bunched up around her arms which were bracing her against the wall. Then I pulled her away allowing the her arms to fall and the dress to drop on the floor against the door before I turned her around to face me. I stepped back and damn was Lydia sexy as hell in Sam's green babydoll and like I suspected the thin lace material struggled to contain her large tits which at least one if not two cup sizes larger than Sam's tits.

Then I pushed her back against the wall and lifted her up so our mouths were level with each other and we began to passionately make out again. She wrapper her arms around my neck and then she wrapped her legs around and waist and I leaned in further pressing her hard against the wall. Then I began to lightly press my crotch forward and back against hers and after just a few moments of that she broke her kiss and groaned; "I want you inside me right now lover!" She held herself up while I reached down and undid my belt and pants before I pushed them down just far enough to free my rock solid cock.

I thrust my hips forward and up as much as I could and Lydia released her grip slightly and she lowered herself down. Her pussy landed directly on my stiff muscle and instantly opened and engulfed me inside her steaming hot opening. The moment my bulbous head parted her glorious pussy lips, her lips opened and she groaned; "Oh FUCK YEAH! Your cock feels so good inside me lover!" Then we kissed again as our bodies got into a rhythm of me pumping in and out of her while she was plastered against the wall begging for more. I could hear people in the hall passing by while we were fucking right up against the door and I'm sure they could hear Lydia as she was practically screaming. She told me; "Yeah that's it baby, fuck my pussy good! Fuck me against this door like the little slut I am for you lover! Make me your slut! That's it, you fucking own my pussy now baby!"

After a few minutes I had to stop so I suggested we move to the bed. I stepped back and lifted Lydia off my cock before lowering her gently to the ground and then I stepped aside so she could head into the room. I had to kick off my shoes right there so I could step out of my pants without tripping. As I approached the bed, Lydia asked if I could put some music on the portable speaker we had in the room. I smiled and asked; "Do you want me to put on music to fuck to or music to make love to?"

She smiled and responded; "Oh baby, I have wanted you to make love to me so badly. Would you make love to me tonight?"

I hit play on a romantic playlist and stepped over to the bed and started to unbutton my shirt to finish getting undressed. Lydia crawled over to me and laid on her back with her head just at the edge of the bed. Then she pulled my cock down and began to lick and suck her juices from it before she engulfed and then I began rocking slightly forward and back pumping my cock into sexy mouth. Once my shirt was off I leaned forward and reached my hand in between Lydia's spread legs and her pussy practically sucked my fingers into her. She was moaning on my cock as I fingered the horny opening my cock was exploring just a few minutes before. Then I bent over further and tucked my head so I could go down on Lydia's beautiful smooth pussy. It only took a few strokes of my tongue before it seemed like she was going to come, so I stopped to delay her gratification.

I then pulled the sheet and cover back on the bed so Lydia and I could climb in the bed for a proper love making session. I laid in the middle of the bed and guided Lydia to climb in top of me and then I pulled the sheet and over up over her back while we started to make out passionately. Lydia rocked her hips until her slit found my cock and then she ground herself onto it without breaking our kiss until her pussy was impaled with my stiff muscle again. She began grinding her pussy back and forth on my cock and moaning deeply while our tongues wrested with each other. She broke the kiss to tell me; "On god baby, your cock feels so good inside me. I fucking love your beautiful cock baby!"

She then pushed herself up until she was sitting upright on my cock. The covers fell and were bunched up around her ass and legs and she looked so sexy bouncing slightly up and down on me. She looked into my eyes and told me; "Oh baby, I fucking love the way you fill my pussy up. Do you love my pussy?"

I responded; "Oh yeah baby, I love your pussy. Your pussy feels so fucking good on my cock. I love being inside you!" Then I reached up and gripped her massive tits with my hands and closed my thumb and index finger around her rock hard nipples and began to lightly pinch and rub them.

Her body rocked and she told me; "Oh Fuck baby, you're going to make me cum now." Then I increased pressure on her nipples just a little bit as she ground her pussy hard onto my cock. Just a couple strokes and her body tensed up and her pussy began to spasm so hard on my cock I knew I was done too. I dropped my hands down to her ass and held her against my crotch as I thrust up a couple times before my cock swelled up and exploded deep inside Lydia. She felt it and flopped forward onto my torso as she rode out both of our hard orgasms as she cried out; "Oh yeah baby that's it, come with me. Fuck yeah baby I feel you exploding inside me. Oh yeah that's so fucking good!!!" I kept my hips thrust up as long as I can as my cock pulsed over and over again as it pumped its sticky load deep into Lydia's body.

When our orgasms subsided, Lydia slid up my chest so we could passionately kiss which caused my already softening cock to slip out of her warm opening. After we kissed for a bit, she moved off to my right side but kept her right leg over mine and I could feel the sloppy mess her pussy oozed onto me when she did. Soon we were both sound asleep while cuddling with each other.

I woke up a few hours later to the feeling of my cock being licked and sucked all over. Lydia continued until I was at full mast and then we had another round. That happened one other time through the night and then again in the morning when the sun was up and beaming in our balcony windows.

After the morning session, we both got cleaned up and headed down to check on Sam.

We found Sam laying naked on her back on the bed sound asleep with her legs were splayed open. Her thighs, pussy and her face were covered in a mixture of partially dried and a still damp substance I could only imagine was come. There was also a huge spot on the bed just under her pussy as well. When we nudged her a couple times to wake her, with her eyes still closed she shook her head and groaned; "Please no, I just can't anymore. My pussy and ass are broken and my mouth is almost as sore too."

Then I nudged her again and Lydia told her; "Sam honey, we are just here to get you so you can get ready for he day on the island." Sam opened her eyes slightly and smiled when she realized it was just the two of us.

Then I asked her; "Who broke your pussy and your ass?"

She started to slide off the bed and told us; "Dwayne and his cousins."

I questioned; "Cousins, that wasn't part of our deal at all. How many cousins?"

Lydia started the shower for Sam and as she was stepping into the bathroom she looked back at me and said; "Three cousins."

I was a little pissed at first, but then I grabbed the iPad and checked and sure enough there were several video files that spanned a few hours of time. Lydia looked at me with a questioned look on her face and asked; "You set her up to be fucked by four black guys?"

Sam heard and commented from the shower; "No, he set me up be fucked by one black guy, but that motherfucker invited his family to join later. Don't worry, they got every minute of it recorded though like you requested." After a couple minutes we heard the water turn off and soon Sam stepped out looking a whole lot better than before. She then asked; "So when are we going to watch those videos?"

I handed her one of the robes from the room to put on so we could head back to our room for her to change for a day on the island.

The details of the videos will be their own story later...