Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers

"You know something Mom...I am real glad we came on this trip together...I feel like we are getting..closer!" He said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hah..oh yeah...so am I baby..It's lovely getting to spend so much time with my baby without any distractions." I replied.

"Well I would say there aren't any distractions...I mean we got the beautiful scenery..The road..the traffic...and that hot little nightdress thing of yours!"

I laughed. "Is that a distraction?" I replied.

"Well..yeah..if you're a guy it is!" He said, turning his head from the road to give me a cheeky wink.

"So..you really think I look good in that nightie hey?" I asked confidently.

"Are you kidding mom..I told you...Hottest Milf on Route 66!"

"Oh your just saying that to make me feel good...I know I have big breasts but I am sure I am not a mother YOU would like to fuck!!"

I felt my heart skip a beat as I said this and I looked across to my son with some trepidation..I had emphasized the 'YOU' to see if he would respond to it.

He slowly turned his eyes away from the road again and looked across at me in the passenger seat.

He raised his eyebrows to me and lowered his gaze to my chest, then replied with a meaning in his voice,

"Mom..You are ANY guys Milf!"

I smiled and replied in a deepened whisper, "Thanks baby."

It was just the answer I had wanted. Brandon was up for this I was sure, It was just a question of how I took it to the next step..Tonight at the hotel would be interesting to say the least!!

*

We continued to drive west passing through many miles of rolling pastures and little towns. In its heyday this stretch of the mother road cutting through the heartland of America would have seen many travellers, prospectors and dreamers pass along it, all heading for the promised lands of the West..I wondered though as we observed this forgotten highway, just how many mother's and son's had travelled it, intent on seduction?

We chatted and continued our flirting as we crossed the Missouri border and into Kansas. We passed through the historic town of Joplin, still reeling from the powerful tornado that ripped the town apart in 2011.

"You wanna get some lunch here?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah, if you are hungry?" I replied.

"Well, I'm ok really," He said, "That was a pretty big breakfast we had..but we can stop if you want to?"

"No I'm alright..let's keep going shall we?"

Brandon nodded his approval and we drove on.

Route 66 really becomes its best through the great state of Oklahoma. So much of the original road is still intact and both Brandon and I loved the historic sites and towns we saw. We made several sightseeing stops in some of the old towns, including at the 'Will Rogers Memorial' in Claremore and the famous 'Blue Whale' in Catoosa, just outside Tulsa...well after all we were supposed to be on a Route 66 tour..not just getting from one hotel to the next!!

It was very hot and humid as we followed the Interstate through Tulsa. The sun was low in the sky and beating through the windshield of the car. I had taken over the driving and Brandon was slumped in the passenger seat of the car, but keeping his eyes more on me than the passing sights.

"You know mom..that t-shirt is really starting to cling to you!" He commented.

"Well..it is pretty hot babe..I got the air con up as high as it will go."

"Yeah..it's fine..It wasn't a complaint!" He said with a laugh.

I quickly took my eyes from the road and looked down at my chest. The t-shirt was indeed clinging to me, the material encasing my large cleavage and brought to two prominent points at my hard nipples. I could feel the sweat forming little beads on my skin below the t-shirt and causing it to stick against my tits.

"Looks alright from over here mom," He said as I returned my eyes to the road ahead.

"Another of the Route 66 sights I guess baby!"

Yeah..well in this car it is anyway," He replied.

"I am sure you will get a good 'eyeful' again tonight!" I responded with a glancing smile.

Brandon nodded his head approvingly, "Looking forward to it," He said with a wide and naughty looking smirk.

I continued driving, hoping that wherever we ended up tonight, the hotel would have a room with a doubled bed in it!!

*

We stopped for dinner in a quiet little restaurant in the town of Stroud. The evening was very warm and balmy, the sun starting to go down over the edge of the dusty sky.

"Where should we try and stop for the night?" Brandon asked as we ate.

"Well let's press on a little way yet. We have a little while before it gets dark, it's only 7.35." I replied.

"Oh yeah..Can't wait for 'after dark'!"

Brandon and I exchanged glances and then his eyes wandered down to my breasts.

*

We pulled into the car park of the Stafford House Inn at shortly after 9.30pm. We were in Edmond, Oklahoma, just north of Oklahoma City. The temperature was still up in the mid 80's as I strolled in to the reception office and asked for a double room!

The lady behind the counter seemed uninterested as she took my credit card and handed me the room key. Outside in the car park, Brandon had unloaded our bags as was waiting for me to return.

"Only another double I'm afraid darling," I said as I walked towards him waving the key in my hand.

"Oh what a shame!" He replied, grinning widely.

The room was quite small and stuffy as we entered and closed the door behind us. Sparsely decorated and with little beside the narrow bed and television on a side table, it was good we were only staying one night!

*

In the bathroom, I changed in to my naughty negligee and checked myself out in the mirror, my tits bulging out from the lacy thin material.

Out in the bedroom, I could hear Brandon moving around and the rather noisy squeak of the bed as he climbed into it. After the day of flirting, I was unsure about what was going to happen tonight. I knew I was more than ready to fuck with my son but in spite of all his big talk and bravado, I still had a slight doubt.

I squeezed my boobs together and pinched my nipples so they looked hard and prominent through the silk of the lingerie. Taking a final look at my reflection, I reached over and pulled down the door handle, moving my busty body out into the main room of our sparse hotel for the night.

Brandon's eyes ran up and down my body as he laid under the covers with his hands behind his head and his topless chest and chiselled stomach on full display. I stood still for a moment with my hands on my hips, letting him take in the full sight of my barely covered body.

"Oh WOW Mom..Looks even better than last night." He said with a smirk.

"You don't mind having your mother in bed with you then?" I asked playfully.

Brandon said nothing but replied by unlinking his hands from behind his head and bringing them down to take hold of the bed covers, which he swiftly threw back, uncovering himself to below his boxer shorts. He then patted the bed next to him and ushered me to get in next to him.

I smiled and walked over with an exaggerated sway of my hips. I lifted my legs and climbed up onto the vacant space on the mattress, revealing my thick thigh as the negligee rose to just below my naked pussy. I had peeled my panties off already and they were now laying on the bathroom floor.

"It's warm in here!" I remarked, as I rolled down onto my side and moved up against my hunky son, draping my right arm across his chest.

"Yeah it sure is!" he replied with a smirk, his arm wrapping around my neck and his hand landing on my naked shoulder, as he had done last night.

I inhaled the manly scent of his freshly showered body as I rested my cheek onto his upper chest, nuzzling into his collar bone. Outside I could hear voices and the harsh closing of car doors. The room backed onto some trees and through the open window in the bathroom, I could hear a night owl calling out.

Brandon broke the otherwise silence of the room as his fingers gently stroked my shoulder.

"Long drive today hah?" He said.

"Yeah...I enjoyed it though!" I replied, lightly scratching my fingernails across his chest.

"Some great..'Sights'!!" he said with emphasis.

I giggled at his innuendo and lifted my head momentarily to look at his smirking face and raised eyebrow expression.

"Glad you enjoyed the..'View' baby!" I replied with equal salaciousness in my voice.

I was feeling horny but playful and I wanted to tease my boy a little tonight to test just how much he really wanted to fuck me.

"You know what I miss most about not having a boyfriend?" I asked, stroking his nipple, "Spooning in bed!"

My son flinched a little and seemed to pull my body closer into him.

"Spooning!!" He said, rather surprised.

"Yeah you know...Having a man snuggled up against me, It's even better than this kind of cuddling."

I looked down at my son's crotch and saw the growing bulge in his boxer shorts. I smiled to myself and decided to take the initiative.

"Come on baby, let's try it...Spoon me!" I said boldly.

I lifted my head from his chest and twisted my whole body over, rolling onto my back and then onto my right side, turning my back away from my son. My barely contained tits flopped across my chest and were squeezed together as I rested on my side.

"Come in behind me," I called, looking back over my shoulder at my son, who's eyes were staring at my ass, the covers now kicked down at our feet, exposing all of my silky covered body.

I closed my legs together tightly, trying to contain the wetness of my hot, naked pussy, as Brandon shifted onto his side and edged his muscular body against my back. His left arm came over my hip and his out stretched hand slithered over my tummy, his fingers sliding across my flesh which sent a shiver through me.

I curled my legs inwards and I felt his feet entangle with mine. He cuddled in really close behind me and I could feel his hot, quick paced breath on the back of my neck.

"This ok Mom?" He whispered as he gently pressed his hardening crotch against my ass and tightened his arm over me, pulling me backwards.

"Perfect," I replied slowly, as I pushed my rear-end against his covered cock.

I smiled to myself as I stared at the white painted wall and savoured the feeling of that big bulge pressing on my butt. My son's feet started to entwine around mine and we played a game of footsy at the end of the bed. His fingers made little circular motions around my stomach and lightly probed at my belly button.

I turned my head back slightly and made eye contact with my hunky son, my hair just brushing over his face.

"I like this a lot!" I said with raised eyebrows and a smirk, before turning my head back forwards and resting it on the pillow.

Brandon only mumbled something and buried his head against my neck, his nose nuzzling in behind my ear.

I could now feel the full hardness of his erection pressed against my ass, only the thin material of his boxer shorts and my silky lingerie separating our flesh. We were taking our flirting from today to another level.

The silent room was filled with a sexual electricity tempered by the sounds of our hastened breathing.

My wet pussy radiated between my tightly closed legs and feeling his big hard on bumping against my ample backside only served to turn me on more than I already was.

As I lay there feeling my hard bodied son, cautiously moving his crotch around so that he could ensure I was feeling it..teasing me! I felt his lips pursed onto my neck and the taboo sensation as he kissed me, then again, just below my ear, gentle, light and sensual kisses. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience -- his kisses on my neck, the circles he was drawing on my stomach with his fingertips...and his huge cock pressing against my ass.

I started to grind my butt backwards, feeling the hardness of his big dick press deeper into my fleshy rump. His gyrations picked up speed and pressure and before long my well hung son was practically dry humping me from behind.

"Ooooh MMMMMM!" I groaned out, as his tongue pushed past his lips and now lightly ran over my neck and lapped at my earlobe.

His hand pulled back from my tummy and he took a firm hold of my up turned hip, tightly gripping me and our two grinding bodies moved harder together.

"Oh Mom..OH SHIT!" he mumbled, as the bed began to squeak below us.

"Oh baby..That feels so good...MMMMM!"

I was getting overcome with lust and excitement, wanting to feel more of my son's big cock. I reached my left arm down and tugged at the silky material of my naughty nighty, below my waist, trying to hike it up and expose my naked ass to my son. He helped me by moving his hand off my hip and grabbing hold of the edge and forcefully tossing it upwards, so the material now bunched up around my waist.

My totally nude backside was now visible and he groaned out loud and deep, thrusting his hips even harder against me, too which I responded eagerly and grinded my naked butt against his barely covered cock.

"Pull your boxers down hunny..I wanna feel that big thing!" I said, losing my last bastion of control.

"You bet mom!" He replied arrogantly and he swiftly rolled onto his back and whipped them down his legs, kicking them off the end of the bed. In seconds and now completely naked, he was back on his side and I felt his enormous hard cock bang against my booty.

"Oh Jesus!!!" I called out as Brandon grinded against me, his hand firmly gripping my hip.

"Feel good mom?" he asked as his lips went back to kissing my neck.

"MMMMM...SO BIG!" I groaned.

The taboo scene in this motel room was hardly something you would normally see a Mother and Son doing together. I was laying there with my sexy negligee hiked up around my waist, with no panties on, turned on my side, gyrating my butt naked ass against my teenage son's huge erection as he lay behind me, kissing my neck and bumping and grinding his crotch against my meaty ass.

The room was being filled with loud, deep groans and the squeaking of the bed springs...We were taking 'spooning' to a whole different level!!

"Oh baby...Oh this is so wrong...Ohhhh YEAH!" I moaned heavily, digging my fingers into the edge of the bed for leverage.

Brandon grunted as he forced his hips upwards, causing his massive cock to slide across my ass and wedge in-between my butt cheeks, lodging the fat shaft up against my ass-hole.

"OH MY GOD BRANDON!!!" I called out as we both froze.

Time stood still as I reflexively clenched my meaty ass, trapping his dick even tighter between my cheeks.

"Oh god mom..God that feels good...I have always loved your big bubble butt!" He said as he shamelessly shoved forwards and slid his big stiffy along my butt crack.

Feeling that very large and very hard man-meat squeezed between my fat cheeks, made my pussy even wetter than it was already and for the first time I noticed just how forbidden and taboo this situation really was...I mean this was my own son.

Losing control of my urges, I threw my arm behind me and forced my hand down in-between our two grinding bodies, fishing for Brandon's big whopper. My fingers felt across my ass until I came to the crack and tried to wrap my fingers around his thick shaft.

Realizing what I was trying to do, my son jerked his hips back a little, causing his meat stick to dislodge from my clenched ass cheeks. Still on my side with my back to him, I closed my fingers around the pulsing cock and took a firm hold of him, for the first time feeling that fat prick in my hand.

"OOH YEAH MOM...ARRRGH!" He groaned out as I squeezed tighter, my closed hand starting to move along the mighty fucker.

"SO BIG BABY!" I murmured as I felt the big veins in his cock throbbing against the palm of my hand.

It was the biggest, fattest cock I had ever wrapped my fingers around. With my arm twisted behind my back, I moved up and down, squeezing tight, until I felt the tip of his manhood and then slid my hand back down. I smiled to myself, I was actually jacking off my son...jerking on his huge, hard cock.

"Oh mom...Oh YEAH...Beat my big dick!" he said as his face nuzzled back against my neck.

Just then I felt his hand slide across my tummy and quickly move up towards my big breasts. His fingers came up over my left tit, pressing into the silk and lacy patchwork around my heaving rack.

I looked down as he found my erect, thinly covered nipple and he squeezed it between his index and forefinger, using the palm of his hand to press into the fleshy part of my large breast.

"MMMMMM...OOOH BABY!" I groaned as he began to maul and squeeze my tits, sliding his hand from one to the other.

Behind me, I continued to jack off his big cock, slapping my gripping fist down it's long length until my hand beat against his balls and I repeated the motion. I lifted my head from the pillow and turned my head to look back over my shoulder.

He was too close against me for me to be able to see his big cock behind my ample asset, but I twisted my neck further and was now looking into his glassy blue eyes.

"Kiss me hunny," I said with a longing tone to my voice, as though I needed it more than anything else in the world at that moment.

My son's face came closer to mine and with a tight grip on my right tit, his mouth connected with mine and I felt his tongue slide across my tongue to start a deep and forbidden, French kiss.

Our tongues danced and entangled together as I continued to play with his hard on, feeling the pre-cum touching the flesh of my ass as I beat his meat behind me.

His strong hands mauled my big boobs and his fingers stimulated my sensitive nipples. The wet slurping sounds from our conjoined mouths competed with the soft slapping noise from where I was jacking him off and the dull, distant calls of the owl outside the back window, a soundtrack of both natural and unnatural night-time noises.

Our tongues and lips kept mashed together as we kissed like no Mother and Son ever should, our eyes tightly closed. My heartbeat raced and pulses shot up and down my spine, tingling to my already wet pussy.

Just then Brandon's hand left my tits and again headed down my body, over my stomach and the ruffled material of my silky lingerie. I opened my eyes wide as his fingers landed on my well groomed bush and tried to snake in-between my legs, closed one on top of the other as I was laid on my side.

Brandon sensed my momentary unease to give his hand access between my legs and his eyes opened too. He withdrew his tongue swiftly from my mouth and for only a few seconds broke the kiss, just long enough to say,

"It's ok Mom..Let me in!"

It was said in a reassuring and loving tone and this suddenly felt the most natural thing in the world, as I gazed deep into his blue eyes.

I lifted my left knee a little, allowing his hand to push down and over my highly sensitive clit. We re-entwined our mouths and tongues as his fingers encircled my button and stimulated my hungry pussy, sliding across my meaty lips, searching and probing for the entrance to my sex starved cunt.

"Ooooh baby...OH GOD...OH YEAH!!!"

Behind me, I jerked harder and faster on Brandon's big cock, slapping my hand against his balls.

As we continued to kiss and tongue our mouths together, his fingers slid in my pussy while his thumb rubbed on my clit. I clenched my cunt muscles hard around his delving fingers as he plunged them in and out, my juices coating them.

I broke my mouth away from his and cried out with a deep orgasmic moan,

"OOOOOOHHHH GOD....ARRRRR..YESSSS!"

This just encouraged him and he thrust three fingers, knuckles deep in my pussy, getting faster and harder with each push.

"You like it Mom?..You gonna cum for me?" He whispered in my ear.

"OOOH GOD YES BABY...OH YES..MAKE ME CUM BABY...OOOOHHH GOD...MMMMMM!"

blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers