Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers

I moaned as I placed my hands on his head and pulled up on his hair, simultaneously grinding my cunt into his face.

His mouth and tongue worked over my long neglected snatch, probing at my fuck hole and lapping along my lips. His nose was pressed hard against my clit and as I rocked forwards it stimulated me in a way that drove me wild.

"OOOH JESUS YES...OOOH BRANDON..OOH BABY..EAT MOMMY'S PUSSY..ARRRGH...OOHHH FUCK...MMMMM!"

I groaned hard and deep, feeling my pussy getting covered in his spit and my insides clenching, an orgasm not too far away.

I squeezed the muscles in my ass and drove my hips forwards then backwards, riding on my son's mouth hard, shoving his face harder up between my legs.

His tongue really drove up inside me, flicking and licking my wet tunnel.

"OOH BABY YES...MAKE ME CUM...MAKE ME CUM..ARRRGH..OOOH..FUCK...URRRGH...MMMMM...OOOH!"

As a deep orgasm erupted inside me, I pulled harder on his hair, yanking him in. I squeezed my big thighs against his head tighter and rocked my ass down on his face as my juices covered his tongue and filled his mouth, gushing for my big boy!

Over my cries of orgasmic ecstasy, I could hear the loud and wet slurping sounds from between my legs as Brandon never slowed his tongue lashing of my pussy.

"OH HOLY FUCK...OH BABY..YES..OOOH YES...WHAT A GOOD BOY..ARRRGH..YOUR TONGUE IS AMAZING...OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST."

I should think my cries could be heard down Route 66 as far as Arizona, but in that moment nothing and no-one mattered but my son and I, lost in our incestuous lust.

I yelled out again as I reached another body shaking orgasm and coated my son's face with more of my juices, rocking and grinding down on him as he munched on my cunt.

I clawed and yanked on his hair, driving his head between my legs, his nose bumping and pushing against the wild, sensitive nerve endings in my clit button, taking me to yet another hard climax.

"UURRRGH...ARRRGGGHHH...JESUS...OOOHH YES...OH MY GOD..OOHH BABY...OH YESSS!!"

After this my body felt heavy and I had to let go of Brandon's hair to reach up and grip the headboard of the bed, steadying myself.

My big tits shook and quivered like jelly, my nipples hard and erect. Struggling to breathe properly, buried under my cunt, Brandon lifted his hands and slapped me several times on my ass, motioning me too lift up from his face.

Breathing heavily, I threw myself down onto the bed, raising my leg over his face and releasing my vice like grip.

"OH SHIT MOM..OH FUCK..WHAT..A..JUICY..WET..PUSSY!" He said, taking deep breaths of air into his oxygen starved lungs.

I looked at his face all sticky and gleaming, his lips shiny like he had lip gloss on. I had really coated his face well, smothering and smearing my son with my coital plasma.

I lunged forwards, bringing my face to his and pushed out my tongue. Like a cat with a plate of milk, I licked and slurped on his skin, working my way around his face, lapping up my pussy cream.

I snaked my tongue across his lips and hummed deeply, tasting my juices. As I did he opened his mouth and entangled his tongue with mine, our mouths colliding and we began to kiss, hard and passionately.

I placed my hand on his chest and felt his pounding heart beat, his pulse racing. I cuddled my body into his side, pressing my big double D's against his ribs, as we kissed and danced our tongues together for several minutes before I broke off and looked down into my son's blue eyes and said, "Well I have been for a ride on your face baby...How about Mommy goes for a ride on that BIG...FAT...COCK?"

Brandon smiled and nodded very enthusiastically, replying with a whoop, "YEEEHAAAA!..RIDE 'EM COWGIRL!"

I laughed and lifted myself up from the bed, throwing my leg across his waist and coming astride him. His big cock was standing fully erect and stiff and I felt it brush along the inside of my thigh before I sat my busty body down and trapped the huge fucker between my legs.

Brandon reached up and cupped his hands around my big breasts, his eyes fixated on them. Looking down on him, his face still gleaming wet, I said, "Oh that cock feels big and hard..MMMMM!"

I wriggled my hips from side to side, causing his big dick to mash against my wet pussy and his heavy balls to grind on my ample sized ass.

"Oh Mom..I wanna stick it up you!...Look at the size of your big boobs!" He said as he continued to squeeze them and maul them in his hands.

"Let's make 'em bounce shall we baby?"

I replied as I raised my backside up from his crotch and reached between my legs to grab hold of his whopper. I gripped it tight near the base and stroked the bulbous head along the meaty lips, slapping it against my clit.

I felt the pangs of sexual electricity shoot along my spine as I readied myself to again have this large manhood slide into the depths of my cunt.

"GIVE IT TO ME BABY!"

I demanded as I looked down on my hunky son and saw the lustful look in his eye. I held his cock at the entrance to my hole and took a deep breath, ready to sit my pussy right down on it, but Brandon beat me to it.

He thrust his hips upwards, lifting me with him and sending his over developed penis deep up my cunt.

"ARRRRGGGHHH!"

I cried out as the fat dick punctured it's way powerfully inside me, my muscles contracting and gripping the invading shaft. Trying to relax, I sunk my ass down and soon had my buttocks resting on his strong thighs.

"OOOOHHH BABY...IT'S SO FUCKING...BIG!!"

I closed my eyes and fell slightly forwards, placing my hands on his chest for some leverage.

Brandon too moved his arms, releasing my tits from his grasp. He reached around to my backside and slapped his hands on my ass, digging his fingers into the meaty flesh of my rump.

"OOOH YES BABY..GRAB THAT FAT ASS AND FUCK ME HARD...OOOHHH YEAH!!" I moaned.

My son grunted and pulled his hands off of my butt, only to crash them back down a second later, smacking my ass hard.

"ARRRGH YEAH SPANK ME BABY..OOOH FUCK."

So he did it again and then again, his hand whacking my butt cheeks and stinging my flesh.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

My pussy was stuffed full of his cock and I began to grind backwards and forwards, like I had done on his face a moment ago. That huge package felt so big and large, buried to the balls in my wet, cock hungry pussy. It felt even bigger than it did earlier.

With me sitting fully on top of it, I could control how much it moved around inside me and at what point I started to actually fuck it!

"Mom..This is my dream come true!"

He said, as his hands clapped on my ass once again.

"Mine too baby..mine too!" I replied with a big smile.

I raised my ass up and felt a good few inches of his cock slide out of my pussy, then, holding my breath and with force, I slammed my fat rump back down, slapping my butt cheeks on his thighs and feeling his balls beat on my pussy.

"URRRGHH...OOOHHH!"

I moaned out loudly as I started to fuck my son's big dick. Brandon smacked my ass again as I bounced up and then down, a little harder this time.

I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed down on him, using the extra leverage to lift my pussy further up his length and then smash my hips back down again.

"ARRRGH BABY..OH YES...URRRGH...SO BIG...OOOH FUCK..YES.. WHAT A LOVELY BIG COCK..ARRRGH..FUCK THAT LITTLE PUSSY BABY...URRRGGH..SLAP THAT ASS."

My cries got louder as I picked up a steady rhythm --

THRUMP..THRUMP...THRUMP..THRUMP!

My fat ass smacked and clapped on his muscular legs as I beat my pussy up and down. My heaving big tits jumped and shook as I bounced, colliding together, hovering just above my son's face.

"Oh Mom..Jesus YES...FUCK ME MOM..FUCK MY BIG DICK..God look at these HUGE MELON TITS!"

Brandon lifted his head from the pillow and pushed his face into my cleavage, sticking out his tongue to swipe it across my nipples as I bounced them around. His hands clawed at my rump and roughly separated my cheeks, his long fingers ripping into my meaty buttocks, widening my crack.

"OH YES BABY...ARRRGH...SUCK MOMMY'S TITTIES..OH BABY..URRGGH.. YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKING BIG!!...ARRRGHH JESUS FUCK!"

The bed squeaked and creaked as I continued to bounce on my son's big, thick, stick, the loud slapping of our bodies adding to the lewd sounds breaking the dead of night, the small table lamp, illuminating the incestuous scene.

It was quite a scene too..A big breasted mother was riding up and down on top of her hunky, teenage son, her big rounded backside beating on his flexing thighs as his very large and hard cock stretched and slammed her cunt hole. This dirty mother had her ample big tits stuck in his face so he could suck and lick her boobs as they bounced around above him, the loud bodily slaps, cries and moans filling the air.

"OH BABY...OH BABY YES!"

I yelled as my pussy clenched tight around his dick and I gushed my orgasmic juices over the big shaft, squirting them onto his thrusting balls.

"OH YES MOM..OH JESUS."

A loud, wet, squelching sound came from between my legs as I grinded down hard on his dick, my fat ass pressed right against his big balls.

"OH MY BIG, WELL HUNG STUD..OOH YOU MAKE ME CUM SO HARD..OOOH YES BABY..ARRGH THAT BIG COCK FEELS SO GOOD." I yelled.

My son slapped my big bouncy ass again and opened his mouth, engulfing my tit flesh. His teeth lightly chomped on my nipples and his tongue lashed around it.

"OH YES BABY...SUCK THEM BIG TITTIES SWEETIE...SUCK 'EM HARD!"

I commanded firmly, as I lifted my ass up and resumed bouncing up and down on his big pussy pounder.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

My backside beat a steady rhythm on his thighs as I squeezed and contracted my cunt muscles around his cock. I felt it bump my very depths, completely filling me up. His hands repeatedly smacked and spanked my bouncing ass, clapping loudly on my rippling butt cheeks.

Within a few minutes, I was cumming again and erupting violently over the very large and hard donkey dick, crying out in orgasmic pleasure.

"OOOH...URRRGH..GOD ALIVE...ARRRGH BABY...OHH FUCKING HELL...SO FUCKING BIG AND FAT..ARRRGHH..OOOH FUCK!"

Again I squirted my juices all over the hammering balls, leaving a puddle on the bed below. To heighten my pleasure, Brandon slapped my ass good and hard while sucking my boobs and flexing his big cock inside my soaking wet pussy.

I again grinded my bubble butt against his muscled thighs and rocked my busty body backwards and forwards, loving the balls deep feeling of that massive cock buried fully up my fuck hole.

I placed my hands on his head and took hold of two big fistfuls of his hair. I yanked hard and his head raised from the pillow as I sat upright, pulling him up with me, my heavy tit flesh popping out of his mouth.

With a surprised look he stared up at me as I wrenched his face to one side and slammed my mouth against his, our lips quickly parting so our tongues could entangle once more.

As we kissed deeply, I kept grinding and rocking my pussy on his rock hard cock, stimulating him with my cunt muscles. His fingers dug into my butt cheeks and clawed them apart, dividing my crack and exposing my ass-hole to the cool breeze blowing from the air conditioning unit on the opposite wall of the room.

"MMMMMM!"

I hummed into his mouth as I felt the blast of air on my butt hole and his fingertips digging into my flesh, it was an extremely erotic moment. My tongue danced and twisted with my son's for a while before he broke away and looked up at me with his big blue eyes.

"MAKE ME CUM MOM!"

He said sincerely as I felt him grinding his big boner hard into my wet pussy.

I smiled and licked my tongue across his handsome face before replying, "With pleasure my big baby boy."

I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down so he was again laying flat on the bed, his head resting on the pillow.

"GIVE IT TO ME BRANDON."

I said seductively and raised my hips high, lifting my pussy about seven or eight inches up the huge, stiff dick. With a deep breath, I slammed right back down, my ass slapping hard on his thighs, crushing his cum laden balls.

"OH MOM..OH SHIT!"

He cried out, as his hands clung to my meaty buttocks. I raised my ass again and repeated the action, my wet pussy engulfing and swallowing my son's massive erection.

"ARRGH FUCK BABY," I yelled as he thrust up his hips to meet my bouncing body.

We quickly picked up the pace and soon our colliding pelvises were a loud, slapping and smacking blur. I groaned breathlessly as I used all the remaining energy to pogo stick my cunt up and down on my son's huge cock.

The bed squeaked and shook wildly, moving backwards and forwards on its casters and banging against the wall behind.

The sounds of the bed and the hard slapping of our naked bodies was nothing to the screams and orgasmic cries coming from our mouths.

"ARRRRGH...OOOHH BABY...JESUS FUCK...URRRGGH...OHHHH...FUCKING HELL...YES...ARRRGH!"

I yelled as my pussy yet again reached orgasm, squirting and gushing over his fast, pounding prick.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

His hands firmly beat against my now stinging ass cheeks as I looked down at my son below my tits, which jumped and collided around. His eyes were tightly closed and his contorted look told me he was close.

"OH MOM..GONNA...OOOHH...MOM...YES!" He grunted breathlessly, my fast beating ass literally fucking the air out of him.

Quick thinking, I raised myself right up until his cock was released from my dripping wet pussy and it snapped back hard onto his stomach, before bouncing back up straight.

I bounced by body down and sat on his thighs, his thick dick between my legs. I reached down and wrapped both my hands around the sticky wet shaft, quickly and firmly jerking him off.

Brandon's body writhed around but I squeezed my thighs tightly together, gripping his hips in a powerful vice like hold.

His hands dug into my ass as he grunted and groaned deeply.

"UUURGH...ARRRGH..MOM..OH GOD..URRGHH."

Sitting astride his lap, I beat my hands furiously up and down his great big dick, knowing he would blast his cum at any minute.

"Come on Brandon..Give it all to me..Cum for your dirty Mom!!"

A few seconds later, I felt his whole body tense below me and his face clenched hard. I looked down just as the first huge rope of cum fired out of the end of his cock, shooting high into the air and some of it landing on my tits, the rest falling down and covering my tummy.

The second large jet blasted out and dumped across his stomach, with the next snaking a white stream down my still fast pumping hands, dripping through my fingers.

"OH BABY..OH YES..GOOD BOY...MMMM!"

I excitedly said, as another load shot upwards and draped on my stomach, before it slid down between my legs. As I coaxed and squeezed the remaining cum out of his very large cock, Brandon's young body relaxed underneath me and he opened his eyes to see the mess he had made.

"OH JESUS MOM...OH WOW..YOU ARE AMAZING...OH GOD...THAT WAS.. INCREDIBLE!!" He said, breathless and panting.

I simply smiled down at him as I firmly held his cock and slapped it back and forth against my abdomen, droplets of spunk splashing from his bulbous bell-end.

"You really are a well hung little motherfucker!!" I replied with an angry tone in my voice.

He reached up and placed his hands on my large, cum splattered tits, cupping and squeezing them firmly.

"So, I guess that makes you a dirty, big breasted, big cock loving, SON-FUCKER?" He replied with a grin.

I raised my hips, lifting my ass from his legs, until I was high enough to place his still hard cock underneath me, "YES! I suppose I am!" I replied as I held his cock and rubbed the head along my wet, puffy, pussy lips, wiping my cunt and teasing my clit with that big, spunky dick!

It was lewd and disgusting behaviour for a mother to use her own son's cock to wipe her pussy after he just blasted his cum over her, but this was real, dirty incest...And it felt amazing!

As I fell forwards and stretched my naked, big busty body out on top of my son, our mouths and tongues again joining together as his arms wrapped around my back, hugging me tight, I was sure that no mother in the world could be as happy and contented as me.

This is the night I had dreamed of and right or wrong, there was no way I was going to stop.

Tomorrow was another day on the 'Mother Road'

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers