Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers

I held on tight to his big stick and cried out as I felt my wet pussy creaming. Deep shudders shook my whole body and I clenched my legs tight together, trapping his hand between them as he wriggled his fingers around in my clenching cunt.

"AAARRRRGH....OOOOHH BABY....OOOOOHHH GOD YES!!"

I moaned while he gently nibbled on my ear. Being made to orgasm by my own son's fingers while I whacked off his big cock was a very liberating and deeply erotic moment..almost spiritual!

I pulled faster on his cock, beating my hand up and down the large, long, shaft. I pushed my hips backwards slightly so the big knob head was touching my ass.

"Oh that's it mom..Jack off my big dick...It's your turn to make me cum!" he moaned loudly.

Lustfully, I turned my head back sideways and stuck out my tongue, inviting him to lock mouths with me again, which he did in a second.

His fingers continued to powerfully fuck my very wet pussy, while I pounded my fist along the fat shaft of his cock. Our tongues danced and lapped together as I felt his body stiffen against me and he groaned into my mouth as I felt hot cum splash across my ass.

Thick, heavy ropes blasted from his cum gun cock as I milked him with my tight grip. I could feel the hot spunk landing on my big backside and dripping down my cheeks towards the bed, leaving a sticky, snail like trail, as it slid over my ample posterior.

My fingers too were now coated in my son's cum as I ran my hand over the top of his knob, coaxing out the final few drops of potent teenage spunk.

Brandon, having released his pent up gunk, now pushed a forth finger inside my pussy and determined to make his horny mother orgasm again, fingering me hard and deep.

It only took a few moments before my cunt gushed over his fingers again, my busty body jerking and shuddering as he made me cum for the second time tonight, his talented fingers working my cunt over good and hard.

I again broke our sloppy, dirty kiss and cried out,

"OOOHH BABY...ARRRGH YES....YOU BAD BOY...OOOOH MY GOD...MMMMM....OH SHITTING HELL...ARRRRGH YESSSSS!"

*

We both lay breathing heavily, our body's sweating with the heat of the room and our sexual activities, the room smelling of our orgasmic juices.

Brandon buried his face into my neck and planted kisses on my skin. I closed my eyes and laid my head back on the pillow, feeling awfully tired all of a sudden and ready to sleep.

"Jesus Mom..That..was..amazing!" he said breathlessly.

"Yes baby..it..was!" I replied.

His fingers slid out of my wet pussy and he dislodged his hand from between my squashed legs. He then brought his arm up and placed his sticky wet hand onto my breast, wrapping his fingers around it.

Holding his still semi hard cock tightly in my hand, I shook it from side to side and slapped it against my cum covered ass, making loud smacking sounds as flesh beat against flesh.

"BIG..NAUGHTY...BOY!"

I called out seductively as I slapped his cock against my backside a few times more.

"Oh yes Mom..SLAP THAT ASS!" He said, as he continued kissing my neck.

As my mind whirled with bad thoughts and excitement, I pushed my body backwards, releasing my grip on his cock and trapping it back tightly against my ass. He too snuggled in against me, spooning his young body behind me. I turned my head around again and said, "Sleep time my BIG BOY!"

He lifted his head and pushed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply and passionately, before he broke off and replied,

"Night my sexy Momma!" and laid his head back down on the pillow, squeezing my boobs with his hand.

I relaxed myself and stared at the faded paintwork of the white wall next to the bed, feeling my wet pussy, hot and tingling between my legs. I closed my eyes and thought about what the rest of this road trip might hold for me and my lovely well hung son.

* * *

Day Three -- Edmond, Oklahoma to Santa Rosa, New Mexico

I tossed the key down onto the desk and the pretty blonde girl smiled at me and said she hoped I had enjoyed my stay? I smiled back and replied happily, "Yes thank you..Very much!"

I left the office and crossed the car park to where Brandon was waiting in the truck. Last night had been life changing for us both, although we didn't actually have sex, what we had done in that motel room bed, would mean things would never, could never, be the same again.

I was happy and horny, wanting this to go further -- I wanted that big cock, not just in my hand either, but pounding up my pussy. Yes I really wanted to fuck him and make my fantasy's come true and after last night I was sure he did too.

The sun beamed down from a cloudless sky and although it was only 9am, it was clear it was going to be another hot and humid day. Brandon had climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine as I opened the passenger door and clambered in.

"All Ok?" he asked as I closed the door behind me.

"Yeah..Hopefully the room next door didn't hear anything and complained?" I replied.

"Jealous more like!" My son smiled.

We pulled out of the motel car park and were heading west again on old Route 66, leaving the town of Edmond, Oklahoma.

"You enjoy last night?" He asked as we drove.

"Yes..Naughty but very, VERY nice!" I replied, reaching over and placing my hand on his right thigh.

"You know Mom..I...I would have...You know...Gone all the way!!" He said with uncertain apprehension and a glance towards me.

"Yes..I know baby," I replied, patting my hand on his leg reassuringly, "Plenty of time to give Mommy what she needs baby!"

"I have thought about you..Doing what you did to me last night so many times before!" He said.

"You mean having Mommy jerking off your big, fat cock baby?" I said firmly and with emphasis.

He turned to look at me and laughed out loud.

"Errr..Yeah Mom..Wow, never heard you talk like that before..Well apart from last night!"

Now I laughed and as I squeezed his leg I seductively replied,

"Well my BIG boy...I think you are gonna see a lot of things you haven't seen and heard before baby!"

"I saw quite a lot last night!" he said, staring down at my tits contained under my thin t-shirt.

I leaned across and pressed my other hand onto his chest and said into his ear, "Brandon..I am gonna show you EVERYTHING!"

I planted a kiss on his cheek as he watched the road ahead, feeling his heartbeat pound slightly quicker against his chest.

He laughed again and arrogantly said, "Can't wait Mom!..I will take the full guided tour!"

He turned his head and quickly slapped his lips against mine, kissing me full on the mouth. Needless to say, I kissed him back!

**

We passed the town of Clinton, with its oldie, worldy shops and restaurants. Brandon and I talked constantly about last night and the more we talked, the hornier I got.

"I loved it when you jacked me off and took my cum all over your ass..It looked so amazing all dripping down," He said like an excited kid.

"It felt amazing too baby..All hot and sticky!" I replied, "Got it all over my hand and fingers as well!"

"Oh yeah..How did you wash it off? I didn't feel you get up in the night!" He asked.

"No I didn't..It just dried up I guess!"

I raised my hand to my face and made a show of sniffing my fingers, inhaling deeply and still smelling the musky scent of his dried cum.

Brandon looked across at me with a smirk and said, "Dirty Mommy!"

I nodded and stuck my fingers into my mouth, licking and sucking them while holding eye contact with my hunky son. I couldn't actually taste anything but I played the part and transfixed him with my naughty behaviour.

"Eyes on the road baby..We don't want you having an accident do we?" I said, taking a brief pause from licking my fingers.

"I mean what would you put on the police report?..Got distracted from driving by my mother, who was sucking my dried up cum from her fingers after she jacked me off last night!!!"

Brandon laughed and focused his eyes back on the sun drenched tarmac stretched out ahead.

"No, that would sound a little strange," He replied.

Route 66 took us onwards towards the west and the sun shone powerfully down, heating up the day well into the mid nineties. The heat haze rose from the road like a mirage left hanging in the air.

The little town of Elk City soon came and went by and the large roadside sign heralded our crossing into the great and mighty state of Texas -- The very essence of the wild frontier.

My son and I flirted as we drove along, "Must be quite some lucky girl who get's that big dick of yours inside her," I remarked as I again squeezed my hand on his leg.

Brandon smiled and turned his gaze towards me, "Yeah..some get lucky!!" he replied rather arrogantly, "You should try it sometime!"

I raised my eyebrows and giggled, digging my fingers into his thigh harder, "Yeah I certainly would love to TRY IT!!"

"Anytime Mom..Anytime!" He replied confidently, his eyes roaming over my rack.

We stopped off at a famous museum in Mclean, Texas, that displays nothing but Barb wire...or `Devils Rope' as they call it. Every different type and variation of Barb wire is shown here, a strange but quintessential Route 66 oddity.

As we took the brief tour around the museum, Brandon took hold of my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. I smiled but said nothing, it felt like he was my man and I was his woman, a warm and loving moment that far surpassed a Mother and Son relationship...we were growing closer in every way. I gripped his hand tight and walked close at his side, constantly brushing my busty body against him.

"You Ok?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, just fine baby," I replied with a smirk and a wink.

I saw this old couple looking at us from across the Barb wire covered room. They saw our hands clasped together and I could read their judgemental thoughts by the disapproving looks on their faces, 'the older woman and her toyboy'..'Disgusting,' they thought, 'She is old enough to be his mother'...If only they knew?

As we got back to the car, the sun burning down on us, Brandon laughed and said, "You see those old fogies watching us?..I would like to have told them where to get off..Would liked to have seen their faces if I had of told them what we did last night...And that you're my Mom!!"

"Well I'm very glad you didn't!" I replied with a giggle.

"Would have served them right though," He said, "Hey Gramps, look who I'm gonna be fucking tonight!!" Brandon called out as he banged the car door closed.

I laughed loudly but his comment naturally shocked me, It was the first time I had heard him say something like that, even in jest.

"He's just jealous that you got a sexy MILF in your bed while he only has that wrinkly old bitch!"

I said, trying to hide my surprise, did he really want to fuck me tonight? God I hoped he meant it? As we drove off, I could feel the tingling wetness between my legs again...Shit, I needed to get fucked!!

*

After a time, we stopped at a famous diner in Amirillo, - the huge, 'Big Texan Steak Ranch,' a big and brash restaurant that was busy and rather noisy.

Over a plate of steaks, burgers and fries, Brandon and I sat opposite from each other, our eyes and little smirks meeting. Looking around to see if anyone could overhear us and after satisfying myself that nobody was paying any attention to us, I turned my gaze back towards my son, catching him staring at my large rack and my hard nipples poking against my t-shirt.

"You really love looking at those don't you baby?" I asked giggling.

Brandon nodded and a stupid big grin crossed his face, then he replied, "Best boobs on Route 66!"

I laughed and cut my knife through the juicy steak on my plate.

"Mom..Can I ask you something?" His voice becoming my morose and his tone serious.

I stared deep into his eyes and tried to read his thoughts, but nodded reassuringly.

"Yeah course baby!"

He put his hamburger down on the plate and glanced around before leaning over the table and said to me, "Do you wanna have sex tonight?"

It was the most amazing thing to hear him say, my Son, the hunky young boy I had been lusting over for months, who I had laid in bed masturbating my wet pussy while I thought about, the object of my unnatural and incestuous desires, was now asking me if I wanted to have sex with him, this very night. I tried to act coolly and calmly, but my lust filled eyes and excited body language betrayed me to my son.

"Errm..Oh...Really..Oh baby!" I stuttered with a wide eyed smile.

Brandon laughed loudly and sat back in his seat, throwing his arms across his chest.

"I'll take that as a yes then shall I?" He cockily replied, smirking broadly.

I smiled and winked my right eye at him, sluttily leaning back and pushing my chest out towards his hungry gaze.

"It would be rather nice!" I remarked.

"Even though I'm your son?" He replied pointedly.

I sat staring across at him for a few seconds, the noise of the bustling restaurant seeming to dissipate, as though all I could see and hear was my handsome son. Finally I spoke again,

"Would it bother you?...I mean..Could you?"

Brandon studied my face and looked deep into my eyes but his reply was decisive and clear,

"Mom..I would fuck the shit out of you..All..Night...Long!!"

I loved the confidence and slight arrogance that my son exuded, it just made me want to rip his clothes off here and now. I leaned forwards again, pushing my plate aside and resting my arms on the table.

"Oh really?" I asked with a smile, "All night hay?"

Brandon too moved forwards, leaning over the table towards me.

"Oh hell yeah..I would keep you awake...and occupied!!" He said as I giggled and seductively fluttered my eyelashes at him. "I bet you would big boy!" I replied.

"And I guess nobody would ever know," He said, "I mean it would just be between us..and we are both consenting adults!"

His justification was comforting to my conscience.

"And it's not like we are hurting anyone...I don't see the issue society has with incest anyway," He continued.

I looked around to see if anyone was listening into us, but most people's attention was drawn to a man who was trying to complete the challenge that had made this restaurant famous, eat a 72oz steak meal, within 60 minutes, to get it for free!

Satisfied that no-one was overhearing our conversation, I directed my gaze back onto my son's eyes and replied, "Well..I guess most mothers don't have a strapping hunk with a big cock that they wanna get up between their legs...So they don't understand baby!"

Brandon was momentarily surprised by my remark but was soon smirking with a cocky pride.

"No I guess they don't," He replied, with a big grin.

We sat exchanging looks at each other for a moment with a deep, sexually charged atmosphere between us. He reached his arm across the table and placed it on top of my left hand, wrapping his fingers in-between mine and taking hold of my hand.

"So," He said, looking deeply into my excited eyes, "Tonight then?"

I nodded several times and squeezed his hand tight, "Yes baby..You and me..In a motel room..TONIGHT!" I replied, my heart pounding in my chest and my blood pressure rising!!

"Tonight..You are gonna fuck your Mommy!!"

**

As we drove on, the temperature inside and outside the car continued to rise, the sun pushed the mercury through 95 degrees and as we passed the battered sign that read, 'Mid-Point' the temperature between a horny Mother and Son was even hotter than the burning ball of fire in the sky.

"I can't wait to suck on your big titties Mom," Brandon said, from the passenger seat where he now sat, after I had taken over the driving at the steak house.

"You can suck them while I am bouncing up and down on your fat cock baby!" I replied, turning myself on even more with my lewdness. Brandon laughed and hummed a satisfied groan.

We both suddenly felt liberated to speak our minds, the last barrier having fallen with our discussion in the restaurant, that acknowledgment and agreement that we were going to have sex and take the ultimate step in our relationship, had freed us to talk openly in a way we never had before, building the excitement and anticipation of what we were going to do to each other.

"I wanna suck your pussy too..God you felt so wet when I had my fingers up there last night..God I am gonna make you cum so hard Mom!"

His enthusiasm and young energy was vividly displayed in his voice and his constant shifting in his seat, gave away any pretence of playing it cool.

"Can't wait my baby boy!" I replied, feeling the hotness radiating between my legs.

"I wanna fuck you so good Mom, really get my big dick right up..Fuck, I will bang that pussy and suck your big tits till I fucking cum!!" He said getting more animated and gesticulating with his hands.

I laughed and replied, "Alright baby..Calm down..Don't want you wasting all that lovely cum and blowing your wad in your pants do we?"

"Oh don't worry Mom, I got plenty of hot cream for you!" He said, rather cockily again.

"Yeah I know, my big manly son..A right little stud!"

The clocks moved on an hour as we passed into New Mexico and the sun began to drop lower towards the western horizon and was basking it's glow directly through the windshield, onto our faces.

"So where should we stop for the night Mom?..Somewhere soon I hope!"

I giggled and looked over at my son and said, "Good things come to those who wait!"

"Yeah, I suppose so," He replied with a shrug.

"Let's get to Santa Rosa, there will be plenty of places to stay there..And then we have all night hunny!" I said, taking one hand off the wheel and moving it over to place on his leg.

"Ok Mom...Somewhere with a BIG double bed," He replied, taking hold of my hand and entwining his fingers with mine, "Then I can really FUCK YOU!" He said with a determined tone.

"Better put my foot down then!" I joked with a smile, as a roadside sign read -- 'Santa Rosa -- 5 Miles.'

**

My pussy was wet with anticipation as we pulled into the 'Best Western Adobe Inn' in the desert town of Santa Rosa.

The temperature outside the car was still well over 80 degrees as I opened the door and stepped down onto the gravel of the parking lot. The two level motel looked mostly empty with only a few cars scattered about the court yard.

"Looks pretty quiet doesn't it?" Brandon remarked.

"Yeah," I replied, "Not in our room it won't be!"

Brandon laughed out loud and hauled our bags out of the car as I headed for the motel office and my son promptly followed on behind me. Inside a thin, tall man with a receding hairline and bad comb over, stood behind the desk, his eyes undressing me as I walked towards him.

"Hi..Do you have a double room free?" I asked.

"Sure!" came his monotone reply, "Plenty of room tonight."

He ran his fingers down the page of a big book open on the counter,

"You can take Room 5..Just along the boardwalk..Gonna be fifty bucks," He said, turning the book towards me, "Please fill in your name and address here and sign below!" He went on, handing me a pen that had been chewed at the end.

Just then Brandon came in, clattering the bags behind him against the door frame.

"Howdy!" He said as he reached the desk and dropped the bags on the floor.

"Hi," replied the man.

I suddenly thought of the old 'Psycho' movies and Norman Bates, this guy reminded me of him somehow, his demeanour and tone of voice, it was strange.

As I filled in the details, he turned and walked into a small room behind the desk, where I could hear a t.v and the whistle of a kettle reaching the boil. Just then I felt a firm slap on my ass and with a yelp I turned around to see Brandon with a huge grin on his face and his arm extended behind me.

blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers