Getting an Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth, was that ok?" She was shuddering as I held her.

"Oh yes ... It was very good... Now repeat everything you did with me on Karen here." Beth said breathlessly. Karen smiled again. I noticed her nipples were hard and distended. Apparently watching her girlfriend get head made her hot.

I started with the massage on Karen's long legs. "Don't bother, I'm ready for your tongue!" Karen said. I licked the black woman like my life depended on it. In just a few minutes Karen was screaming and squeezing my head in her powerful thighs, as she had an earth shattering orgasm. She squirted all over my face and head. Karen shook from the climax.

"Cal, Cal... I'm going to cum soon I... yes, Yes... YESFUCK YES! OHHH PLEASE DON'T STOP CALVIN. OH, SWEET GEES... BAH, I'M COMING!" Karen came almost violently.

"How did I do?" I asked.

"WOW. Calvin, that was just GREAT. Holy shit I just came so hard!" She said to me.

Beth was playing with my dick. She said, "You deserve a reward." Beth was taking my cock in her mouth. It was very nice, but wasn't going to get me off. But it did get me very hard.

I just flipped onto my back. "Do you girls ever use dildos?" I asked them both.

"Sure!" They both replied.

"Just think of me as a dildo attached to a person. Jump up, climb on, have a little fun."

"Ok, I think I will." Beth was dripping wet. She slid down my dick. Beth took all nine inches easily. I felt her shudder as I bottomed out in her vagina. I think she had a small orgasm. She was grinding and humping on me. She shoved her tits in my face, and I sucked her long hard nipples. Next thing I know, she's gushing all over me. And she's screaming. She came like a freight train. It wasn't even two minutes.

"OHHH, YES YES YES. Ughhh. Oh I just came so hard. Oh Cal, you have a magic fuck stick. Thank you!" Said Beth. I could feel her cooter grasping my dick as she was still coming. She trembled. She stiffened and came hard again. She had drenched me with her female ejaculate. She fell forward onto my chest. She was out of it. Passed out! But she was still spasming on my cock! How could she do that? Karen helped her get off my cock and Beth just kinda rolled over, fast asleep. Cinderella in reverse.

Karen wanted to try. So I helped her get up on my cock. She placed my hands on her huge black tits. I loved how heavy and squeezable they were! I played with her diamond hard nipples. She was going up and down my shaft about five inches, then quite unexpectedly, BOOM, Karen came like dynamite. She had a very hard cum. Squirted like crazy. She just said, "OHH Cal, my goodness, YOU are so fuckin good. We should be paying you!" Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she passed out. Her cunt however continued to milk and squeeze my cock as she had a long extended climax. Or maybe it was two different orgasms? Who cares? She came like a rocket. Karen laid on me, my cock still hard, trembling in her post coital glow. She shivered in my arms. She drooled on my chest.

I'm not sure what letter grade I should get for my first day. I give them an A+ for awesome. I didn't come, but knowing I had satisfied both women orally made me happy to be a man. I guess I was getting my mojo back! Both women were absolutely pleasured, and I felt like a million dollars.

I fell asleep between the two women. I woke up with my dick in Karen's mouth. She was begging me to cum in her mouth, but I flipped her over and fucked her very hard and fast. She came and came. Karen passed out again. Huge smile on her face. She didn't act like the way I thought a lesbian would act. In fact, she was behaving like a regular woman. Not that I gave a shit. I was going to orally please these two if it killed me!

I pulled out of her, and immediately Beth had her mouth on my dick. She relished the cunt juice on my cock. She sucked me for about five minutes, head bobbing furiously. She could not take the whole thing in her mouth, but damn, she tried, damn near choking herself in the process. She stopped to catch her breath, and I flipped her over on her knees, ass high in the air. She was dripping cunt juice out of her snatch. She was smoking hot.

"Are you going to ram it up my ass? Please? It's kinda my favorite fantasy. But...you have to TAKE ME. Forcefully! Just use my asshole for your own pleasure. C'mon buttfuck me. Ram it home. Do it!" Beth was a definite sub. I wasn't going to ram her ass without lube. I'm not going to be an asshole about it. There, right on the night stand, was a big thing of anal lube. I wondered why they needed the quart size? They were no strangers to anal penetration, apparently.

I slapped her ass. Hard. She gasped and shuddered. Shit, I think she came again, just from the spanking. I slapped her ass cheeks alternately, about ten hard slaps. Then I pushed into her tight cunt, she was soaking wet. I pushed in all the way. I had most of my dick inside her. Beth screamed again. I had lubed up her tiny asshole, and fingered her anus and my dick. I put my dick up against her sphincter. I was not sure if I was going to get into her tiny little anus with my wide dick.

"Tell me what you want." I nudged her sphincter with my lubed up dickhead.

"Fuck my ass." Beth said. She pulled her asscheeks apart.

"I can't hear you."

"PLEASE SIR, FUCK MY ASSHOLE. PLEASE!" Beth almost yelled.

So I pushed into her behind. Slowly. I worked it in her as she groaned. I was deep in her rectum. I started to fuck her slow and easy. She was pushing back. She wanted it all.

"No! No!, take me hard. Give it to me good. Take me, use me, hurt me, fuck me good." She needed to be roughed up. Beth wanted a hard and fast fuck.

I really gave her a hard fuckin, deep and fast. I reached around under her to touch her clit. She was dripping wet in her cunt. Beth came again like a firecracker. She came five times. The last cum was massive, and she gushed her juices all over the place. She cried out my name, several times. I came in her spasmodic rectum. She squeezed my dick so tight in her climax, I thought she was trying to squeeze it off! She shuddered in a full anal orgasm. Then she was asleep. I was still coming in her tight little rectum. Her ass was pumping out the jism from my dick. It was just plain fantastic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called the hotel where my wife was staying down in the islands. I had a long conversation with the manager. It seems that he too had gone through a nasty divorce. He got a phone number of a local investigator to document my soon to be ex-wifes vacation time. He also agreed to take what surreptitious pics he could, and to e-mail me a copy of the hotel registration. I would have to reward this guy. He was on the ball.

The local investigator was quick and easy to negotiate with. He himself had been divorced, in a heated court battle. Twenty-five hundred dollars later, I would have a complete set of documents, court ready. I emailed him a photo of my soon to be ex wife, and I gave him both her names. He promised me that he would do a good job. I believe him.

I got an attorney through work. Her name was Madison, Elizabeth Madison. I said as long as she wasn't Ashley. She didn't get the joke. She was tough, and said she would use whatever means necessary to protect me legally in court. We did have a prenup. Whoever cheated would only be entitled to 25% of the marital assets. She contacted the private investigator to make sure all the evidence would be legal. Say bye bye to another five grand in fees. I told my business associates what was going on. Everyone was very supportive to me. My second in command asked me to just take whatever time I needed. I had to do this. If for no other reason than my own piece of mind, and to find some closure. My marriage was dead, she just didn't know it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Hole In the Wall bar looked and sounded exactly like it had been before: dark and loud. I got a seat and ordered a top shelf bourbon and branch water back DOUBLE and realized the bartender was waiting for me to say something. She was watching me with baited breath.

"What?" I said.

"We all want to know how it's going." She said with a smile. She gestured to the entire bar. All of a sudden, I had an audience.

"Well, I got a lawyer. I got a local investigator on her ass at the resort. So she will have a little surprise when she gets back. Beth and Karen were so kind to me the other day. I'm actually here to see them again. You haven't seen them by any chance, have you?" I was looking, but not finding them.

"They usually come in a little later, they get home from work you know. Maybe grab a bite before they show up here. May I talk to you in private?" The bartender asked.

"Sure... You know, you have been so kind to me...I don't even know your name!" I said.

"I'm Linda Lace. I've heard all the jokes about my name, so don't..." she didn't need the b.s.

"I'm Calvin Jones...you can call me Cal." We shook hands. She dragged me over to a dark alcove. Light squares on the wall... There were pay phones here once. It was very, very secluded. It was very dark.

"So is it true?" Linda asked.

"Is what true?" I said.

"I hear you have a nine inch dick. Really thick too! True or false." Wow, she got to the point quick.

"Well, I don't know. I've never measured it. I haven't any complaints, unless you count my soon to be ex-wife...wait a second, aren't you gay? Why the sudden interest in my Johnson?" Lesbians don't want to even touch dick, or so I have been told.

"I'm actually bi-sexual. May I see it PLEASE...TOUCH it?" Her eyes grew wide as I opened my belt and fly. My dick was just starting to get hard. In a flash, her mouth was on my cock. Bi-sexual my ass! This woman could suck dick.

"Hmmm ummm, I want to fuck you.." Her yoga pants and panties were off in a nanosecond, she was bent over, holding the wall, my dick invading her wet folds. She wanted it bad, cause she was pushing back, trying to get my dick into her cunt. She was very wet, and hot. Her pussy was very, very tight. I was learning a new respect for lesbians.

"Holy shit Cal, you are so big! So nice and hard. Please fuck me. Come on, give it to me. Ram my cunt with your meat pole. Fuck me good. Fuck fuck fuck! Oh! Oh! Yeah, UGHH, oh that's it. Crap I'm coming. Ughhh. .." She climaxed hard. I kept fuckin her. She came again, and again.

I was full bore fuckin the shit out of lovely Linda. She was cumming like crazy. She came again and this time she squirted all over my cock and balls. She screamed. Three seconds later there were five women watching me full fuck the bartender. I thought they were going to hurt me, when Linda screamed, "OH Cal! I'm...I'm coming again! OHHH yes! Cal ughhh ughhh yes, that is so fuckin good." She shook like she was having a seizure. Her cunt clamped down on my dick in a death grip as she climaxed super hard.

She collapsed. Pulled off my dick and laid right down, with a huge smile on her face. I think she took a little nap.

And there I was, full hard on, almost ready to cum. Two of the women started to lick both sides of my cock. A third took the head in her mouth. Wow, teamwork!

"Uum iim my mou!" mumbled the woman with my cock in her mouth.

"What?" I asked

"I said, come in my mouth! Please!" She had taken my cock out of her mouth for a second. She gobbled me back up in her mouth.

"Ok, here I come!" and I started spewing sperm all in her mouth. Spurt after spurt, till I filled her mouth and she couldn't hold it all, some came out of her nose, some around my dick. She pulled back and immediately another woman was cleaning my dick and balls of sperm. Meanwhile, the girl with the load was sharing it with several women. They savoured every drop. Then everyone swallowed my semen. I really like this bar. Talk about FULL SERVICE!!

"Hi I'm Cynthia. I'm bi. Thank you!" One of the women who had my dick in her mouth.

"Thank you, Cynthia. I'm Calvin Jones, but just call me Cal."

"Hi I'm Mary, Thank you Cal, for the cum. I love to swallow." The woman who had swallowed my load. She blushed. She licked her lips. She had plump cocksucker lips, in this case, quite literally.

"No, Thank You Mary!" I kissed her lips. She returned my kiss.

"Hello, I'm Samantha, that's Sherry over there, and that is Paula. THANK YOU SO MUCH! From all of us. I love your cum in my mouth. We're all bisexual in this group. I want to fuck you really hard. I got dibs. DIBS!" she yelled. Her hand was on my shaft.

"Would you girls help me with Linda. I think I broke her," I said. They all giggled. They helped her up, helped with her clothes. We helped her lay on a table. I put my jacket over her, to keep her warm. I bunched up my shirt to make a pillow for her head. I found my shoes and shorts.

I got behind the bar for Linda, while she was down for the count. I had bartended in college. I actually liked doing it! It was very much like riding a bike. In no time at all I was doing little bottle tricks, slapping out chocolate martinis and strawberry daiquiris. In my shorts and shoes! I would flip and juggle the booze bottles for the ladies, and I even got a round of applause at the end! My friends Beth and Karen were no-shows. I'll call them later. I was just having fun for a change.

As the night wore on, fewer and fewer patrons remained. The original five girls and three more were all that was left when I made my announcement.

"Ladies! I am hosting a taste test this evening," I spoke.

"What are we tasting today?" Someone asked.

"Not what...WHO! I'm going to taste each and every one of you. I'm just learning to suck pussy, If any of you wish to use my human dildo, you are welcome to jump on! Any tips and things on how I should improve my cunilingus, I would greatly appreciate. Any takers?"

All the girls wanted to be first. I lost my shorts. I laid naked on the bar, my erection was straight up. I don't know how the women picked a batting order, but a young girl was on my tongue, her name was Tammy. She nestled her thighs over my head and her hairless slit met my tongue. I licked her north and south, from anus to clit and she was loving it. She moaned and shivered.

"Ymmm ummm mmm," I mumbled. She didn't last three minutes before she screamed and gushed on my face. I swallowed what I could, and cleaned my face with a bar towel.

"Thank you, Tammy! Delicious!" I really enjoyed it.

"No! Thank YOU!" said Tammy. She blushed. "That was a good cum."

At the same time, Samantha was fucking me on top, taking as much dick as she could in her very nice, tight cunt. She felt like a hot, wet, velvet vice. Sam lasted about five minutes. She came with a guttural scream. Sam shook as she climaxed. "Oh Cal, you big dick bastard! I'm... cooommmming!!" I almost had to come with her, but I somehow managed to hold off my own orgasm. I had taken two little blue pills for erection insurance. I had another gorgeous woman on top of my face and I was inside a little tiny pussy right away. I was determined to give them all good orgasms. The girls were absolutely loving the dick and my tongue. I had woman after woman coming on my cock or from my tongue. I had the time of my life!

This went on for about an hour, until all the women had at least one or two orgasms. I was glad I'd taken two daddies-little-helper blue pills, but truth was these girls were so very sexy, they could keep a dead man hard! There was a beautiful black girl I'd eaten to at least three pretty good cums - at least from the screaming! - anyways, she was looking at my dick with some fascination.

"You wanna fuck? Just climb aboard." I invited her.

"I...I...never...ahh, well um.." She stammered. She had fairly small tits, but Nubian nipples, at least 2, 2 and 1/2 inches long and thick as my ring finger. I was going to suck on those titties. She also had a fantastic bubble butt. She was dripping juices on the bar. But she looked absolutely terrified.

"Honey, are you a virgin? You don't have to do anything tonight, no one here is going to judge you. I'm Calvin by the way. You are?..."

"Penelope...but my friends call me Lupe. And technically, yes I'm a virgin. I'm SORRY." She seemed ready to cry. I just wanted to hold her.

"Hey, hey, no need to apologize. Call me Cal. Nothing wrong with being a virgin, technical or otherwise."

"You have a beautiful dick, Cal. I want to NOT be a virgin any more. I'm nineteen years old! But I'm a little..." She was terrified.

"Scared? Frightened? You know the first time usually hurts. There might be a bit of blood, too...Hey Samantha! Paula! A little help here please?" Sam and Paula had been in a clinch. Kissing each other like crazy.

"This better be important human dildo. What's the problem?" Sam said. Her tits looked so delicious. Hard and pointed at me.

"Cal, what you need? You want my pussy on your big dick again? Ok!" Paula was rarin' to go! I did enjoy her tight lesbian pussy, Oh yeah.

"Little Lupe here is a virgin. She wants to use me to change that. I tried to talk her out of it, but she seems determined. Can you guys help me here!?"

"Lupe honey, you don't have to do this here. Is Cal pressuring you to do this? I'll smack your balls Calvin!" She was smiling. I bet she would.

"No! He said the same thing. I know that I don't have to do anything...But where am I going to find such a nice dick? He fucked the whole bar, and he's still standing straight! He's like a stallion. But he's so..big! How? I mean.."

Sam took over. "Paula, could you lube up his dick? Make sure he's hard. Lupe, let me check,"...she had two fingers inside Lupe in a flash. "Yup, she's got a hymen. You sure honey? You want the human dildo here?" Samantha said. "He's pretty big for the first time!"

"Yes. He's really nice. And hung like a horse. Hey, you fucked him three times! Is he any good?" Lupe asked.

"Cal here is the best there is. His wife is cheating on him, what an idiot. Marry me Cal." Sam asked. She caressed my cheek.

"No, no! Marry me Cal," said Paula, loudly. She caressed my cock.

"Oh you girls make me blush. I'm not even divorced yet. And here I am, fuckin a bar full of beautiful women. I guess I'm as bad as my future- ex-wife! So..Lupe, you still want to do this? Tell us what you want." I said.

"Calvin Jones, I want you to take my cherry. I... I want you to fuck me good. I'm on birth control. I'm...ready." She took a big drink of something alcoholic. Dutch courage.

I had Samantha and Paula help her up onto my cock. She spread her legs wide, and Paula and Samantha aimed my dick into her very tight little pussy. Sam had found some lube and lubed my dick.

"Oh it hurts! Holy shit you're fuckin huge. Ohmygod OHH, ugh.." She pushed down on me and the deed was done. Lupe was trying to get all of me inside her. "Lupe! That's not necessary. You are a woman now. Take it slow!" I held her hips. She was really trying to do too much. She wanted all of me inside her. This girl, no.. this woman was trying to force me into her ultra tight vagina. She was just determined.

"Fuck that! You were balls deep in Paula at least three times, I don't know how many times she screamed. You took Sam and she came even when you entered her, and then a bunch more times. I want that...I can do it. And after you fuck my brains out, I want you to take my asshole too!" Lupe was getting a little cock crazy.

"Lupe, you're a very dirty girl! Are you really going to cum for me? That almost never happens on the first time." I could feel her shaking and shivering as a prelude to orgasm.

"Slap my ass! Finger my asshole! NOW! Paula, Sam. Would you please suck my nipples? Hard. Yeah like that...Ok Cal. I'm going to cum. Are you anywhere near cuming? I want your sperm inside my cunt. Please. PLEASE. Cum in meeeeee! Oh Cal ughhh oh yeah. I'm coming oh. OHH OHH yesssss. CALVIN JONES YOU ARE THE BEST!" She shook and came hard. Her pussy gripped me hard as she came. She was done. Out like a light... on top of me. I had come inside Lupe.