Getting an Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were starting to leave. They got a hold of my phone and put in all their phone numbers. Took a bunch of naked selfies too. Sam kissed me hard. So did Paula. "Come home with us!" Sam said. "We'll take good care of you! I'll fuck your brains out." Said Paula. I knew she would too.

"Can I take a rain check? I've got to see the lawyer, talk to the investigator, go hide some money...plot my revenge." I replied

"This wasn't revenge? Fuckin an entire bar full of women? Shit that's revenge double down!" Paula mused.

"Well it was only eight, or nine women I sorta lost count . I hadn't planned on fuckin anybody. I was just gonna LICK the bar. Cunniligus all night. You girls had your way with me!"

"He just said 'only eight or nine'! What a man. Your wife is very stupid, thank goodness. We will find you and fuck you silly, if you don't find us first!" Cynthia promised. Hugging and kissing ensued. "By the way, it was fifteen women on your golden tongue, and counting Lupe here, ten women had your dick. How many times did you come?" Cynthia must be an accountant.

"I'm not sure. Maybe five or six times. That's a lot for a guy. Actually that's the most I have ever cum in one day! Did you girls get off good?"

"Calvin Jones, you are the best damn fucker there is!" Lupe had awoke and kissed me. The other women kissed me as well. All said thank you. I thanked them all back.

I pulled out my dick, and Lupe shuddered again and kissed me one last time. I was still hard, and poured a bit of vodka on it, and cleaned it off with a bar towel. I put the booze back on the shelf, when I looked back, there was a beautiful brunette attached to my dick by way of her mouth. She had almost my entire dick in her mouth. She came up for air.

"Wow, vodka and cock. I bet that drink would sell! Thanks for taking care of the bar. I owe you big time." Linda looked better. She was wearing my shirt and that's all.

"Linda, I owe YOU. I had so much fun. There is a big pile of money over there. One crazy woman left me a $100 tip! I left all the tips for the wait staff. I wrote down all the drinks I made. I think you grossed about $8K, counting the kitchen sales..."

"Oh ahh... I kinda fucked the whole bar...I'm SORRY. I just wanted to get back at my ex. I was just gonna lick all the girls, but they had other plans!" Linda looked at me like I was crazy. Hell, I guess I am.

"Why is there a naked girl on that table?" Linda was curious.

"Ahh..errr...um..ahh.. Well I... So...oh boy!" I stammered.

"Just spit it out." Linda said.

"I took her cherry" I hung my head.

"And he made me come so hard I passed out." Said Lupe, just getting up.

"Yeah, he did the same thing to me too! He's a fucker, that Calvin." Linda said that with a smile.

"I gotta call a cab as soon as I find my pants." I was going to have to check the whole place. I resumed my cleaning efforts.

"Can I go home with you? My roommate is uhh... entertaining." Lupe asked.

"Sure. But I'm gonna help Linda clean up here first." I was cleaning the bar top from all our fun. Linda was so happy. It seems I did good.

"You charged half again what I charge. And the tips you brought in...well the girls are going to be so happy! I'm so happy! You made me come so hard. I get fucked unconscious. You worked the bar for me; had a one man bar orgy, and you are cleaning up! And you are naked! I so want to marry YOU." She smiled.

"We'll get going soon. Just let me haul up some heavy beer cases for you. I'll switch out the barrel here too."

"Would you like to stay here tonight? You and Lupe BOTH." Offered

Linda.

"Well, I am pretty tired. May I crash on your couch?" I said.

"Nope. I have a king size bed. It gets so lonely. Please stay with me. Ok?" Linda said with pleading eyes.

"Ok. I mean if it's ok with you Lupe?" I asked her.

"S'ok with me. I'm pretty tired. You fucked me so good!" She looked at me with dreamy eyes. Her Nubian nipples were hard again.

"Then it's settled. Three in the bed. Umm hmm. Oh yeah!" Linda had a sparkle in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

We all went upstairs to get naked and get in bed. I laid on my back. Both women's heads on my shoulders, both women holding Mr happy. Oh hell yeah. I had dreams like this. I was a Calvin sandwich! I fell asleep.

Woke up with my dick in a warm mouth. It was very nice. My dick was like steel.

Lupe whined, "Hey I want to suck on that too! C'mon give me some." Linda looked like she didn't want to share. I looked at Lupe, "Come here, I want to taste you."

"But I haven't washed!" She looked horrified that I wanted to eat her out.

"Come over here baby, don't make me beg! I want you, right now in my mouth." I could smell her arousal. She hoisted her pussy up to my face. Her ass was pointed to my head. I licked her from clit to her puckered little asshole. She was almost having little seizures, I was licking and teasing her mercilessly. Then I sucked her clit out of its little hood and lightly bit and sucked it until she screamed. "OHHH yes yes fuck don't you dare stop you fuckin bastard. Ohhhyes, Ohmygod, I'm..I'm gonna cum.. UGH OHH yes..." She squirted all over my face and fell forward.

Linda, who was happily fuckin the shit out of me, caught her. We had to disconnect as we laid Lupe down to rest.

I pushed Linda on her back. I shoved my cock back into her roughly, she just loved it. I fucked her hard for a while as she had three hard orgasms. I lifted her feet onto my shoulders and spread her legs wide, and gave her the pile driver. She didn't last two minutes, screaming and gushing.

I switched women again and grabbed Lupe. I grabbed her head and made her suck my dick until I was hard again. I flipped her over, I had found the lube. I lubed up her asshole, She was scared. I said, "You are going to help me fuck your ass. You do the pushing back."

Lupe smiled,"If it's too tight for you Cal, just say so. The safe word is winky." She pushed back, next thing I knew I was deep in her rectum. It was extraordinarily tight. But I drove my dick deep into her asshole. I felt her pussy start to contract. Just then she CAME. Just a huge hard as nails cum.

Lupe said, "OH Cal, oh Cal, I'm coming! Ughhh uhh yes." And she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~

So there I am. Hard as a rock. Two beautiful women both passed out! I walked out of the bedroom, and surprise! There is an older Spanish woman, mid fifties. She sees me, my super hard dick, and she dropped to her knees, and takes out her teeth. She was a fantastic cocksucker. She was absolutely fantastic. She gave me such a sucking! Oh, and the feeling of her gummies on my cock, what a fantastic feeling! So she lifts up her dress, this woman isn't fat at all! Its all huge fuckin tits and a wonderful big fucking ass. She bent over and grabbed the stair rail, "Fuck me senor." I was happy to do so.

I proceeded to fuck her silly, front back, top and bottom. She spread her own asscheeks, I had the lube handy. I was going to buy more. So I pushed my super hard dick up her mature asshole. She was cumming left and right. She enjoyed every thing I did to her, even when I spanked her lovely fat ass. After I fucked her behind for a while, I lost count of the times she climaxed, it was over and over. I felt my own cum rising. I filled her asshole with my jism, and then I had her lick my cock clean.

The woman lived to suck cock. I had to stop her. I flipped her on her back and started to eat her out, finally sucking on her large clit. She went berserk and absolutely exploded, screamed and came again, and again. "Senor Cal, muchas gracias!" And she passed out too. Well at least I got my rocks off first before this one collapsed. I held her in my arms as she was still spasming on my cock.

I took a shower. All of a sudden I felt hands on my cock. And beautiful naked bodies in the water with me. "Morning ladies!" I said. I washed them both, all over with body wash, I washed Linda's hair, and massaged her scalp, then I did the same for Lupe. They both loved it. Then they cleaned me and sucked my dick, both taking turns until I came in Linda's mouth, She shared the cum with Lupe. They swallowed every drop. We went back into the bedroom, I toweled them both dry. The housekeeper was naked in the bed, completely wiped out. She was snoring.

Linda asked, "What did you do to Maria?"

"I'm sorry, I appear to have fucked her to DEATH."

"She keeps saying 'THANK YOU CAL!' in Spanish, over and over."

"Both you girls were done, completely wiped out. Maria really likes sucking my cock. And she took her teeth out."

"Oh Cal, you dirty dog you!"

"I'm hungry, come on, I'll treat for breakfast!" I said.

"I have nothing to wear!"said Lupe.

"I have a few things, fix you right up!" said Linda to Lupe.

~~~~~~~~~~

We went to breakfast, I wanted to take Maria too, but she was still out like a light. I should buy her roses! What a fabulous woman.

"I want to confirm that my wife and him are fucking. And then confront them. " I said.

"You mean fly down there just to get in her face? It seems like a waste of a vacation!" Linda opined.

"Why not bring his wife? He is married isn't he? That would make it interesting." Lupe suggested.

"Why not fuck his wife? You know, 'an eye for an eye'!...I mean if she wants to, that is." Linda had such a dirty mind.

"Hey, we will hold her down, maybe warm her up!" Lupe also had lots of dirty thoughts.

"How am I going to find her?" I said.

"He's probably from her job, so use those hacking skills of yours... find out from company directory all that you need to know." Linda said.

So I went through all that. I got the info I needed. And some interesting pictures with him and my soon to be ex-wife being way too close and very inappropriate. And this goes back two YEARS. I broke into company communications. I wanted to see about when the affair started. It seemed to be about two years. But without more information it was impossible to say for sure.

Lupe got similar results, but also got a pic of him and his wife.

"How did you get all this?"

"I googled him"

Wow, so much for my super skills. His wife was a tall voluptuous black woman, very pretty! And we had an address.

I shared a cab back to Linda's bar. I asked Lupe what she was doing. She said nothing. Her classes weren't resuming until next week. Linda asked her if she would mind helping at the bar? Lupe was overjoyed to be helping. I asked Linda to take her shopping. I gave her $600 for clothes for her and Lupe. Linda was very grateful, they both kissed me goodbye. I grabbed Linda's pussy and squeezed. I did similar to Lupe..but not as hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met with my lawyer Elizabeth Maddison My lawyer said she had received photos and videos documenting her infidelity. We went over what she had received. She said I had received the same material via email..I figured my firewall probably interpreted it as spam... I felt physically ill watching her fucking him. His dick was huge, like twelve inches long. She sucked him. She let him assfuck her. She told him she loved him... It just killed me... I wept. I knew we were done. My lawyer Elizabeth, held me.

I felt totally broken and destitute. She had completely forgotten about me in favor of her new lover. It was so obvious that I was no longer going to be any part of her life.. I think for her, I no longer existed. It destroyed me. I felt truly dead inside.

My lawyer said lets go get a drink. I just nodded. I felt like a basket case...

So there I was back at the Hole in the Wall. I walked in with my lawyer Liz. She turned out to be worth every penny. We sat at the counter.

"Cal, why are you beating yourself up over this?" Liz asked.

"Maybe if I had paid more attention...been a better lover... Been better at cunniligus. If I had been better with my dick, or something that I've overlooked. I really don't understand how she could be this way. Evidently I have FAILED in some manner. My heart is completely so shattered...I feel ... destroyed."

I started to weep again. "Hey, I apologize, things aren't going so well for me here."

I got up to leave, but Linda ran around the bar and grabbed me, held me. Suddenly there were five women around me, all holding me. All telling me that I was the best. "For crying out loud, you fucked a whole bar full of women!" Said Lupe.

"But I still love HER. My head accepts she no longer loves me. But my heart wants to get her back, to somehow win her. I know that's stupid. How could I ever trust her again? Even if she decided to return, which I doubt. I need a drink" I hated myself right then.

Linda poured me a double bourbon, branch water back. She looked at me and said, "Well, if you were perfectly honest, you would admit your own infidelity." She looked into my soul.

"You did have a threesome, and then YOU fucked me, and followed that with fuckin nine beautiful women. And took this girls virginity...Hell, your wife just fell in love and fucked ONE BLACK GUY!... How many women have you fucked?" She was trying to engage my brain.

"SHIT, I don't even know. I am such a fuckin man whore. I should be ashamed." I said.

"Wait just a second here. As I understand it, you found out about her infidelity, right?"

"Right"

"You blame yourself, right?"

"She says I can't satisfy her, so I've been trying very hard to learn how." I explained.

"Funny thing is, on the videos I saw, not once do we see HIM GO DOWN ON HER. Did I miss it?" Linda pointed out.

"No, I think you are right... She does love his twelve inch dick though." I thought.

"So you are going to grow three more inches?.." She reasoned.

"I'll never be able to satisfy her now. She is probably stretched out.." gears turned in my head.

"But here you stand, pining for your cheating wife, in a bar with a whole bunch of women who would KILL to be with YOU!..." Linda let that sink in.

Liz said, "IT IS DONE WITH HER. She has moved on. You are still grieving the death of your marriage. But it wasn't you that killed it. She's been having this affair for what? TWO YEARS! Think of all the total lies she's been feeding you. How many times you got sloppy seconds. How many times YOU ATE HIS CUM.!! This wasn't your doing. Her choice was made TWO YEARS AGO! She just hasn't been able to, or wanted to, tell you! Now, you are left to try to process this. It's not fair. You are a good and kind man. I would marry you in a New York minute!" She said sincerely. This was followed by a bunch of 'no me's!' and I'll marry you's. I started to feel a tiny bit better.

"Thank you, you are all too kind! " I said with tears in my eyes. My phone buzzed.

I looked and saw it was from the local hospital. "Mr Calvin? Calvin Jones?" A voice said.

"Yes, this is he," I said.

"Your friend Beth Anderson was admitted to Mercy General with serious injuries. She was in some kind of altercation. She asked me to call you. I guess her phone was damaged or lost in the fight. She asked me to contact you. Her friend Karen King was also injured, although not as severely. She was released two hours ago. I believe she's at her friends bedside. You can visit until eight pm. Room 422."

"Thanks for the call! I will be right down." I was worried now.

"Every one, I have bad news. Beth and Karen were in a fight. Beth was admitted to Mercy General with serious injuries. I'm going down there now."

My lawyer said, " You have been drinking, I'll give you a lift."

"You have been drinking as well! You shouldn't drive either."

"Share a cab?" she said.

"Sure, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once in the back of the cab, she pulled down my zipper, and pulled out my dick. Next thing I know, she's sucking and bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She looked at me, "Please come in my mouth. I want your cum inside me. I want to taste you! Please!" Liz begged. I didn't know she even liked me!

She was sucking like a hoover, taking as much cock as she could. Pretty sure I was going to flood her mouth.

In a few minutes, I came so very hard in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could. She smiled. I kissed her and thanked her. I tasted my cum. But what the fuck, it was mine. I really like my lawyer.

I wanted to suck her cooter, but Liz said, "I'm sorry! Wrong time of the month. But I love sucking your cock. I came when you did! I'm sorry I can't accompany you to the hospital. I must get home. I'm in court tomorrow morning!"

She gave me a kiss. I got out at the hospital. I rushed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way to room 422. I knocked and went in. Beth was in bed, bandages all over the place, quite a few tubes and machines. She looked terrible. In a chair right next to the bed was Karen. She looked like she was asleep. I walked in and touched her shoulder. She stirred. Her eyes opened. Karen squealed and jumped up and grabbed me and hugged me and kissed me. She said "How did you find us?"

"Someone from the hospital called me a half hour ago. Here I am." I whispered back.

"Let's go outside for a minute." Karen said.

"Ok" I said. We walked out in the hall. I had a ton of questions.

"Ok, what happened? Karen, why didn't you call me?"

"We were mugged. There were three of them. They had masks and guns. I think I used to go out with one of them. There were two guys and one girl. The guys both had guns, the girl had a police nightstick. They took our money, the money you gave us! Gone. They took our cell phones. They took our shoes. Then the girl beat Beth. Knocked her out cold and then kicked her in her crotch. Oh Cal! I tried to defend her and I got knocked out too. The cops were just driving down the street, they saved us. I think we might have been dead..." She was starting to cry.

"We told them everything!... well I told them. She is still in a coma. Oh Cal! I'm so worried. She could die. Or maybe be a vegetable. We just don't know!"

"Would you accept my help?" I asked her.

"At this point, anything! The Cops don't seem particularly aggressive to find the bad guys when the victims are a couple of lesbians. I don't think they care." She looked beaten.

"I care." Somehow I would fix things.

"I know you do." She had tears in her eyes. She hugged me. I kissed the beautiful black woman and held her.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stole an office at the hospital. Nobody was using it, so I borrowed it.

I got a hold of my security guys. I asked for volunteers. I didn't say anything about pay. Five guys showed up. I was very grateful. I told them what happened. Mike Marshall, sorta the head guy suggested a bounty. Like $20k for info leading to, etc. I said ok. I'll take care of it. I called my PR girl, told her the story, especially about Beth still being in a coma. I said offer $100 k for info leading to an arrest. My electronic and phone guy, I got him tracking the phones. I paid a $5000 cash bribe to a phone company tech to track the last known location on both girls cell phones. He did one better, he got an address. Talk about great work!

My credit card guru got to work trying to trace any expenditures on their stolen cards after the mugging. He got a hit ...so I left the guys to it. Mike said they would have a good idea where we stood in two hours. My security team was the best.

A teenager called in about the reward. He heard about it on the radio. He said he had a bunch of information. I spoke with him. I said I'd pay for his info, and make it binding on me. As a show of good faith, I'd give him $10,000 just to come in and sign, regardless if the other info panned out or not!

He came in. We talked, I gave him the $10k. I told him if he could testify, I would add another $50 k. He just started talking, we couldn't shut him up. His neighbors fit the descriptions to a T. They came home all happy, and flush. I got my guys on it. The teen had taken some pics with his phone. They appeared to have blood on their clothes. This young man was a treasure trove of info, if a little pricey. The security team verified everything the kid said as true.