Getting an Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you come with me please?" I went into the first class galley. She closed the curtain. She turned around and kissed me, hard. She was removing my pants as quickly as possible. Her shirt flew off. She had very big tits. Nice. I sucked her nipples.

"No time for that. I need your big dick. I saw that monster. Please. Fuck me!"

She bent over quick, and spread her legs, she was dripping like a faucet. I was rock hard again...amazing. I fucked her hard and fast. She came so hard and gushed all over. Another stewardess came in and closed the curtain.

"Damn it Betty! I had first dibs! Now I'll have to wait."

"Betty came. I didn't. Lets switch!" I said. I pulled out of Betty, she groaned with disappointment. I fingered Betty to another climax as her friend fucked me, her being bent over. She had an orgasm just putting in my dick. I banged her without mercy. I think she came five times. Fly united!!

'-Ding- Please, all passengers please return to your seats, we have minor turbulence ahead... Please return to your seats and buckle up. Thank you. -Ding-'

We dressed in record time. I got back in my seat, but I had to move over, the other side of Amanda. She leered at me. I kissed her cheek.

I realized I still didn't have my credit card. Cindy, the girl I just fucked, was there. I said I have to retrieve my credit card from business class, she said, "Well you better hurry up!"

So I quickly walked back and there was Victoria, smiling. I handed her my business card. It had my cell number on it.

"Please call me. " I said.

"I will." Victoria got up and hugged me and gave me a kiss. A deep kiss. I turned and gave her a final kiss, as I sought out the stewardess with my card. She motioned me into the galley. I got a huge kiss from Vanessa the stew. She had my cock out in a flash. On her knees and sucking, Oh yes. She noticed the feminine juices on me but kept sucking till I shot in her mouth. Oh yeah. She stood up, kissed me, and returned my card. Vanessa shoved her phone number in my pocket. She said, "You have to get back to your seat quickly!"

"Ok! Thanks for the blowjob."

"Please call me!" She said. I love the friendly skies.

I moved back to my seat and this time Amanda was under the blanket, sucking my cock happily. I couldn't cum, but thanks to her mouth, I was very hard the whole time. I got phone numbers shoved into my hands from the stewardess's

.

The plane landed. I kissed the stews goodbye. We deplaned. Got our stuff. Got the limo. We arrived at the hotel. I booked a suite with two bedrooms and a living room. I went into the bedroom to get a little rest. I asked everyone if they would mind just calling room service for food. Nobody had any objections. I laid down.

I awoke with a woman sucking my cock. I couldn't see who it was. There was a pussy dropping on my mouth. So I just decided to suck it. I pushed my tongue into her vagina, licking her inner lips. She was dripping. The woman sucking my cock was very skilled..she had 3/4 of my dick in her mouth and throat. She also had no teeth! Wow! That felt fan-fuckin-tastic! OH YEAH. The pussy I was teasing, well...I was driving her insane! I would get her close, then back off. Get her close again, back off again...until she was almost nuts...then I sucked her big hard clit into my mouth! She exploded! Came like a bomb went off! She gushed in my mouth. She screamed. She got off my face, She was over sensitive. I could see it was my mother-in-law Amanda I had just eaten. Beside her, Victoria Volkov was getting ready to ride my cock. I was very hard. She dropped her beautiful hairy muff onto my hard dick. She was tits and squeezed and manhandled those huge juggs. She must have 20 pounds of tit easy. I tweeted and twisted her big dark nipples and she moaned louder. moaning instantly. I grabbed her magnificent tits and squeezed, she was going to cum, and cum very hard. She was fucking me in earnest now, taking all my hard cock in her very tight little cunt. I could feel her building up to her climax.

I said, "I am going to fuck you until you can't walk! Cum for me Victoria. PLEASE CUM FOR ME! And she did, not quite squirting, but wetting the bed with her womanly juices. She got off me, and my mother-in-law Amanda immediately got her mouth on my still hard erection. She surprised me again, no teeth either! WOW! I hit the blowjob jackpot with these two mature bitches. Oh-fuckin-yeah! She had swung her ass around so we could sixty-nine. It was great. Two great looking women, two mouths.. No teeth! Blowjob heaven. Oh yeah.

I was determined to get my mom in law off first. I teased her clit and cunt hole mercilessly. I got back and rimmed her asshole. I pushed my tongue into her star. She screamed. I then sucked her clit out of it's hood, and sucked her like crazy. BOOM! she was off again. I got up and behind her and lucky me, there was the lube. I lubed Mr happy up, and a dollop for Amanda's asshole, and in we go! I shoved my dick in her butt all the way to my balls. More screaming and coming. I fucked her ass for about five minutes until she had a massive orgasm. She wiggled off my raging hard on. She was done. Victoria had already assessed the situation and lubed her own asshole up. I pushed in and almost came right away. Victoria's asshole was ultra-tight. I fucked her very hard and deep and in only minutes she screamed my name and she informed the entire world she was coming, and what a great ass fucker I was, oh yes.

It's always nice to be recognized for your talents, though in a hotel in the middle of the night... Fuck it, it's still nice! I got up, as both my companions were exhausted and asleep. I covered them with a blanket. I wonder how they liked spooning with each other as they were now!

I was famished. I walked naked into the living room to find my lawyer and my sister-in-law in a sixty-nine position, eating each other out. Fun, fun, fun! I walked to the kitchenette, but there was not much to be had. Maybe I could call room-service.

As I walked into the living room, Lisa disengaged from Liz, was on her knees in a second! She was almost choking on my dingus as she tried to get it all down her throat. I said, "Flip over, I want your ass."

She flipped over, I was still pretty lubricated from the last two assholes, so I pushed into her ass hard and deep. She loved my brutality. I felt her cum as I pushed all the way into her rectum. I fucked her hard and deep. I grabbed her hair, I spanked her ass, again and again. I grabbed her throat, she moaned louder when I did that. I told her that she was mine now. I would take care of her and have her whenever I wanted. She was coming over and over, apparently anal sex agreed with her. I reached underneath and pinched and twisted her nipples hard. And she just went ga-ga. Huge orgasm. I pulled out my dick, spun her around and said suck it clean slut.

"Yes Master." She said with pride. She went to town, sucking my cock, I stopped her, flipped her again and put her feet on my shoulders.I was going to pile drive her... A few minutes into this, I was fucking her furiously, and she shrieked.

"Aaaaiiieeeyy! Oh my God, Calvin you are making me... UGHH, OHH OHH, COME!..." and she squirted like a garden hose. She was done. Passed out.

I was thinking of just continuing to get off, when Elizabeth said, "Hey baby, bring the monster over here to moma!" She was on her back, legs splayed. I went to eat her, she said, "No, NO, bring that bad boy into my asshole. NOW." That I did. She was slippery from lube and I just went right in, she coohed and moaned so she was into it. At this point, I just want to get her and me off, no trying to postpone, so I just fucked her hard. I got behind her and slammed my dick in and out. I spanked her for being such a bad girl. I promised her punishment, and she giggled. I could feel a huge orgasm on its way...

She said,"Please cum in my dirty little cunt!" At the last second, I pulled out, and SLAMMED into her vagina...all the way in, she screamed so loud, she probably woke the dead. She shuddered and had a huge cum, as I squirted all the jism I had left into her happy hole.

"Oh Calvin! Yes Yes Yes! You are the best, you fucker you, I'm yours now. You own me. Ughhhh ohhhhh yeahhh ugh!" I came like a freight train. I yelled a little myself. "I'm coming. Ugh!" That was it. We were all finished. I fell back asleep. I woke up at one am . I had to get up. I got dressed quickly.

I got to the airport to pick up Erica. She kissed me in the cab. I nodded off on the way back to the hotel. We slept for the rest of the night in her room. I was very tired out. Luckily, so was she.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for the show down. I had already talked to the investigator. He had a couple of guys standing by. I said I wouldn't need them except as witnesses. I told my guy were my lawyer was (we were in the same hotel) in case I had to be bailed out. I put on loose shorts and a clean white tee shirt. Time to kill,...I mean kick ass. Well, maybe kill.

I got to the room. A room key cost about $200. Money well spent. I had called the hotel manager, he met us at the door. The extra guys were told in no uncertain terms, don't interfere unless absolutely necessary. I got this.

I put in the key card the green light, open the door, and we were in. We walked into the bedroom, true to form they were fucking. I went on the left side of the bed and Erica went on the right. We each grabbed the covers and on a count of three...we pulled back the sheets all the way. Lots of screaming and cursing.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I'ma gonna kill you, you little motha-fucka!" He bellowed. The video guy got everything on camera.

"You can try!" I replied.

"Calvin?! Oh my God. CALVIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Her eyes were now big as dinner plates.

"Just came down to drop off the divorce papers. Say Hi. That's Mrs Jackson over there." They both turned to see the always beautiful Erica staring at them. If looks could kill, they'd be dead on the bed.

"Mr. Hawkins if you please."

"Mrs. Jones, also known as Ms. Decker, you have been served... Mr. Jackson, you have been served. Thank YOU! Have a nice day!" And he walked out. I handed him two hundred dollar bills.

"Thank you sir" I said.

I spoke to my wife."I was going to ask why you have been so shitty to me. But, I suppose that would be pointless. I must have done something to really piss you off. Do you have any idea how much you have hurt me? I see now, our entire marriage was just one big lie. I seriously doubt that you ever loved me. But, whatever. It's done. We are done. But I do want to say thank you to both of you." They both looked at me in surprise.

"Why?" They both asked in unison.

"Because, your cheating brought me in very close contact to this goddess. Erica and I have gotten to spend some quality time together. Thank you so very much for that. Goodbye and good riddance. Have a nice day!" I was so done. They made me feel sick, just to look at their faces.

Erica spoke to her husband, "Just so you both know, I've asked Calvin to marry me. He has been asked about a dozen times that I know of, by a dozen different women. I hope he picks me, but he owns me no matter what. I am his. I belong to him now. Thanks honey, you keep the house, I don't need it or want it. I'll be fine with Calvin here."

We started to leave. He jumped out of bed. "Get your hands off my wife!" He grabbed me by the shoulder. He hit me hard with a sucker punch, all on video. I shook it off, turned into him, taking his right arm around and around. I had the bigger man in a hammer lock. As I calmly popped his arm out of the socket, he screamed like a little girl. Then he yelled, "I'm gonna kill you, you little fucker." Now I'm getting a little pissed at this asshole. I used him for a punching bag. I hit very, very hard. I practice on boards and concrete. He's probably got internal problems, as I pummeled him hard. He tried to throw punches, but I am a decent boxer. I didn't receive any hard hits at all. Robert wasn't so lucky.

I broke BOTH his legs, and some ribs, and his face will never be the same. I worked his body over, leaving him very battered and bruised. The cops got there, but not before I kicked him in his balls. He would be in the hospital for some time. The cops had me in handcuffs until Erica showed them the phone video, and explained that she and I were the cheated on spouses. I was released when the part of him trying to kill me came up. I would likely have to pay for his medical, but it was a small price to pay for my own piece of mind and feeling of self esteem that had been robbed from me. I really wanted to kill the fucker.

I spoke Robert quietly. "If I go to jail, when I get out, I will find you, and I will be very, very angry. Do you understand what that means?" He nodded his head. I looked him straight in the eyes, "If you ever come near me or Erica again... I won't hold back next time. Just so you know, I'm an MMA fighter. And I have our entire little event on tape." The video guy waved hi.

My wife said to me, "I don't suppose it would make any difference if I said I was sorry, would it? I really do love you, you know. I never meant to hurt you. I was coming home next week."

I would like to believe her, but she turned out to be an accomplished liar, so I just said, "Yeah, sure you were. Trouble is you checked out of our marriage what? TWO years ago? Eight months ago? It doesn't matter anymore. You had me eating his cum out of your slut cunt, didn't you? How kind of you. Your definition of love is nowhere near my definition of love. Don't bother to call me. Ever."

I gave her Elizabeth's attorney card. "By the way, you telling me to ask a lesbian? Best advice I ever got. Thank you very much. You can learn a lot from a lesbian. I did. I don't know what I did, or didn't do, to have you hate me so very much. At this point, it really doesn't matter, does it? I am sorry I beat the shit out of your big dick lover. I wish you two the best of luck. Have a nice life. Bye"

Erica wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed, right in front of both the cheaters. I thought I saw a trace of remorse in my wife's eyes, but she was probably just thinking about how me and my money were going to be out of her life, quite permanently, in the near future. I did not know or care anymore. I felt free at last. FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD, I WAS FINALLY FREE AT LAST. I thought, thank you MLK. Or to quote the Eagles, "We live our lives in chains, never know we have the key!"

Erica and I went upstairs to get the other beauties. I was still hungry, but somehow, I felt better. Way, way better.

"Let's go eat! I'm famished!" I squeezed Erica.

She giggled. "How about we go to the Hole In the Wall?" She suggested, full well knowing that it was a thousand miles away from us.

"Maybe tomorrow. Tonight I want to eat a nice steak, maybe a merlot, then eat your delicious pussy for desert." I looked at the beautiful black goddess.

"You say the nicest things!" She kissed me hard. I guess that was a yes.