Getting an Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My security guys had this thing wrapped up before lunch. We gave everything to the DA. We turned all evidence over to the police. The detectives didn't seem to care about the case.I told them we would have a press conference with, or without them. They could take credit for the bust and be heros, or not. The cops chose to do their jobs. We had handed it to them all on a silver platter.

The trio was in jail by 2 pm. I gave each of my guys $40k as a thank you bonus. I felt they had earned it. I was bleeding money, but damn it, I got the results.

Meanwhile, I got the best doctor I could find. The man was a specialist from John's Hopkins. I paid his bill, and both the girl's hospital bills. All one hundred thousand dollars of it...

I was walking through the corridor to Beth's room, when I heard a familiar voice. "Is that you Cynthia? As I live and breath. What are you doing here? And is that beautiful Mary? Am I dreaming?" I said.

"No you silly! Mary and I work here. I'm an operating room nurse, and Mary is a charge nurse. She is the one who called you!" She was looking very sexy in plum scrubs, while Mary had the customary whites on. Both women were sexy as hell.

"We heard a sexy man came and found the bad guys, locked them up. Got a specialist in for Beth. All before lunch."

"You know how folks exaggerate. It wasn't done till 2 pm, not lunch. I am still worried about Beth. Do you think I would be allowed to read to her? My grandma was in a coma, and she said the reading and touching helped. What do you think?" I asked.

"I think you're right. We'll run it by the doctors, but I don't see any issue. Unless you're reading financial reports!" Cynthia joked.

So I read to Beth. Novels. Short stories. Ladies magazines. And I chatted with her. When I wasn't, Karen was.

Next day, Karen said. "I think you should kiss her. Like in the story books." Karen was a true romantic.

"Sounds like jail time to me! Isn't that like a... rape!?"

"Kiss her and whisper what you're going to do to her! Maybe suck her nipples. Hers are very sensitive. She can come from nipple play! Maybe you can fuck her awake!" Karen had her dirty mind on overdrive.

"Now I know I'm going to jail. And Hell too!" I said.

Well. Nurses talk and argue. Later that

day, five nurses and the specialist say they want to talk.

"We all think your idea has merit. But the hospital cannot be involved in any way shape or form. The most we can do for you is keeping everyone out for an hour. Do you think you can do it?" The doc asked.

"Yes. I can do it. I will do it. This might be the stupidest idea ever conceived by man, and I hope and pray that Beth forgives me."

I started fuckin her at one AM. Took off her clothes, told her what I was going to do! Beth had a little smile I swear. I started eating her pussy, She got wetter and wetter. I probed Beth's cuntlips with my hard dickhead. I started to fuck her hard and deep, her body responded to me. Beth was coming, and coming, and coming. I flipped her over and told her I was going to fuck her in her asshole.

"Yes sir! Please, Calvin, fuck my tiny little asshole, with your great big dick! Stick it in me! " Beth said, loud and clear! She was wide awake!

"Hallelujah. Hallelujah!" I exclaimed. Beth was awake and complaining!

"C'mon Cal, fuck my ass! Do it to it. You promised!" Beth really wanted my dick. I started pushing in slowly. Beth pushed back into me! So I rammed my hard dick home. I fucked her very hard and fast. Beth came in less than three minutes!

"Ohmygod Cal! I love your big dick in my asshole! Oh shit, I'm going to... Uhhh, OH YES I'm COMING! Fuck me good Cal! Ugh Ohhhh!" Beth spurted her juices out her cunt as I fucked her tight little rectum. Beth really did like getting buttfucked.

"Yeah!" I kissed her again and again. I didn't come, but so what? I was so happy. I think she will be ok! It was not exactly a repeat of sleeping beauty, but I was almost jumping for joy that she was going to ok, and Beth wasn't going to press charges!

I got Beth dressed. I put on shorts and a tee shirt. I got everybody in to see her and talk to her. I said, "I've been at it for eighteen hours. I'm tired. I'm laying down." And I did. I laid in the other bed as everyone fawned over the beautiful woman I had just finished buttfucking. I passed out cold.

I awoke to a gorgeous woman fuckin me. "Hi Beth! Watcha doin?" She was beaming. Smiling.

"Fuckin your brains out."

"Why?"

"Cause I owe you so much. And I just love your dick inside me. Oh yeaaahhh. Stick it in harder. Just not in my asshole! HARDER. Oh yes." I was in her very, very tight little cunt.

"Oh. Ok." I said. And I fucked her harder. And sucked her big nipples, too. She came very quickly and quietly. "Mmmmm" is all she murmured, but her cunt was spasming on my cock repeatedly, as she drenched me with her female ejaculate. She didn't spurt, it was more like a flood!

Later ... After the girls got released, with relatively good bills of health, I took the girls home. The doctors, they were scared about what would happen to them without me. But I took good care of both of them. I gave them my security guys number. I told them that they could be there in five minutes in an emergency. Very good care. I wanted them to resume my cunilingus lessons. They said I was done. I said, "practice, practice, practice...till they scream." Well, they didn't seem to mind.

~~~~~~~

I decided to confront my future- ex-wife. I got tickets for my lawyer Elizabeth and my sister-in-law Lisa to come down. I begged my brother in law Wayne to come down too, I even offered to pay him his salary, so he wouldn't lose a vacation week. I was about to say if he couldn't go, then my sister in law shouldn't go either.

Wayne took me aside. He said, "Cal, I want you to give it to Lisa, and really drill her. I have a little something going on at work... And YOU are the only one I can trust to do this."

I said, "Wayne, what if she falls in love with me? I don't want to hurt either one of you."

He said, "PLEASE Cal... Help a brother out here. She likes it rough. The rougher the better. I want her to feel a little guilty about the week. She already knows about it. You are the balance... So that she doesn't feel short changed, or lonely.

Will you please do it for me? FOR US?"

"Ok, but swear you won't get mad if she falls in love with me.

Come on.. Swear it!" I said.

"I won't get mad if she falls in love with you. The joke is on you though. She's ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU, IDIOT! She has been for years." I was shocked.

"Get the fuck out! No way!" I said. I couldn't believe it.

"No... Its true. But she is a submissive. She won't act on her feelings unless I tell her to." My brother in law revealed. "Or if YOU tell her to. But you have to be forceful... Er, dominant"

"You are ok with this?"

"Yup. Please stick it in her good. Make her scream. Tell her what to do."

"Ok. Since you insist!" I smiled, wickedly. We shook hands. He thanked me.

I asked my father in law to come with me. Would he talk to his daughter for me? He said no... It turns out, he and my mother in law Amanda were.. well...they are swingers. That put him in an awkward position. He didn't want to talk to his daughter, and he had something going on at work. I wondered. Hmm. My mother in law could, and did want to say something. Amanda was aghast at the way her daughter treated me. So she was in.

My two girlfriends were horrified. They absolutely did not want to meet my future-ex-wife. They begged to stay home. I had them looking for a new home for all of us. They were happy for a change. But they refused to go with me to Jamaica.

~~~~~~~~

I decided to visit Dixon's wife. I had her address and phone. I decided to just go on over. I got to the house. My lawyer and investigator put a packet together for her. I nervously knocked on the door. Several minutes later, a very attractive black woman with a big chest and very full ass, really a bubble butt, answered the door.

She had beautiful brown eyes, and very dark wavy brunette hair. Wonderful plump red lips, and high cheekbones made her almost look like a high fashion model. I was staring, "I am so sorry, you are just so beautiful. I apologize for my behavior." I looked down.

"So what can I do for you Mr...?" She waited.

"My name is Calvin Jones. I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just say it: You're husband is having an affair with my wife." She looked at me like I was the devil.

"That can't be right, he's at a conference in Florida right now." I knew this was going to hurt. I got the mild pictures.

"Is this your husband Mrs Dixon?" I let her peruse the photos. "I'm terribly sorry Mrs. Dixon, I am so very sorry to have to show you these things.

They're not in Florida, they're down in Jamaica. I only came here today because I am going fly down to confront them. I want some closure before I divorce her ass. I may break something on your husband. I am hoping mad. I am so devastated, I feel so much emotional turmoil...I can only imagine what you are going through. Again, my sincerest apologies. If you have any questions, here is my card. If you want to accompany me to confront them, I would be happy to pay for a ticket and hotel room. I'm leaving this afternoon to confront them tomorrow morning in bed. Well anyway, it was nice to meet you. I'm so sorry about the terrible circumstances. Goodbye."

I turned to leave.

"Mr. Jones..."

"Cal. Please call me Cal."

"Cal...this is so much to process. Will you stay for a little while? I need to talk to someone about this...or I'll explode! Please?"

"Certainly Mrs.Dixon!"

"Please call me Erica."

"Ok...Erica."

"Let's go inside."

I followed that beautiful behind into her well appointed, spotless living room. We sat on the sofa, as I laid out the evidence of our spouses betrayal. She was aghast. I used her laptop to show the video evidence. She was sick, physically ill from that. I felt the same. She cried, I cried, we held each other. Unfortunately, when we touched, I got very hard, and she felt it.

"Mr. Jones! Is this just some way to get me in bed... For some kind of revenge sex?" The thought had crossed my mind.

"I'm sorry, you are an incredibly beautiful woman, I couldn't stop my reaction if I had tried. Here is my card. Any questions, or you need to talk, call me. I'll show myself out. Goodbye Mrs. Dixon." I got up to leave. My pants were very distended. Oh well. It is what it is. I walked to the front door. My dick pointed the way.

"WAIT DON'T GO" she called out to me. "I'm very sorry, I guess I do have an effect on men... It's just everything...all at once, then you get a hard on. Hey, I want to see it." She smiled.

"WHAT?"

"They are down there, sexing it up...I should at LEAST be able to see your dick and the effect I have on you. Please Cal!" She was staring at my bulge

"Ok, Erica. Alright." I whipped it out. Her eyes were as big as dinner plates.

"Oh it's very nice. Nice and thick..." Erica wrapped her hand around my cock. "I can't quite get my hand all the way around it. Its beautiful." She leaned forward and tried to get it in her mouth. Erica had very plump and juicy lips.

I stopped her. "That would make us the same as them!"

"I don't care. How long has this affair been going on? A year? Two years? Do we know for sure?" She asked for answers.

"There is some evidence that it's been going on about eight months. I feel so stupid. She kept telling me I couldn't perform cunilingus correctly. I kept on trying to learn, trying to... please her..." I felt so... Empty.

"Would you let me be the judge of your abilities? Help me out of these clothes.." She said. Once her clothes were strewn all over her living room, it was clear: Erica was something of a goddess. Her dark brown skin, with her dark brown silken hair, competing with her soft dark brown eyes and dark hard nipples and areolas. As if you wouldn't notice the DDD tits and big beautiful bubble butt. She was gorgeous...beautiful. She was an embarrassment of riches in the loveliness department.

"I don't understand it. You are far more beautiful than my wife. Why is he with her? If I was with you, I'd never ever leave your side!" I openly stared at her flawless body.

"I don't understand your wife's obsession with cunilingus. Especially with such a perfect cock as yours. And your ripped body! You must work out constantly." She looked me up and down. She touched my abs.

"No... I do work out every other day. I'm actually an mixed martial arts fighter. That's a secret if you don't mind. I fight under a different name. I am very good, as I have studied karate, ju jitsu, kung fu, and boxing. I am the president and CEO of my own company, CJ INDUSTRIES. I'm worth a lot of money. But enough about me! You are so sexy, are you a model? I can't help looking at you makes me so...excited." I looked at her and my dick was like a rock. She saw it, too.

Next thing I knew, Erica was on her knees in front of me, proceeding to suck my cock. Erica went down on me, but could only get less than half my dick in her mouth. I am very thick. She wanted to fuck me.

"I want you in me. Now!" She practically ordered me.

I said, "In a minute, I want your honest opinion." I started eating her out. I really got my tongue deep in her cunt, then teased her, mercilessly, finally licking and sucking her clit and cunt hole, for fun, I tongued her asshole, and rimmed her, then back to her clit, as I fingered her sphincter. Erica just exploded in my mouth, gushing her love juices and screaming my name. I got her off two more times, but not as hard as the first time.

Then I shoved my cock in. Brutally, all the way in, in one shot. Erica screamed just like a banshee and squirted/gushed again.

I said, "I can't hold it anymore!

"Come in me! Please!" She yelled. I came very, very hard, up into her cervix.

"So tell me Erica... Your honest opinion, was I that bad? Is your husband that much better than me? I can take criticism. Please be honest though." I said. I was still hard, all the way inside her cunt. She was tight.

"Honestly? That was the greatest sex I've ever had. Ever. PERIOD. The end. Please marry me. Fuck those two assholes. I am so satisfied...For the first time in my life I think. Wow. What do you do for an encore?" I could feel her vaginal muscles still spamming on me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that the sex will get better. Now for the bad news... I fucked ten women the other day, and I have received, uhh maybe eight proposals of marriage. But after this episode with my wife, well...I'm a bit reluctant. You are a goddess however, so I will give your proposal special consideration. I.. I'm just kinda shocked your husband would ever let you go. I wouldn't..."

She looked at me with dreamy eyes, "You think I'm a goddess?" She squeezed my dick for fun.

"Yes. I'm sure of it. Let's go confront these fuckers. What do you say!"

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by quickly. I couldn't get Erica on my flight. My lawyer offered to give up her ticket, but they weren't transferable. In the end, she got a red eye flight that got in at 2am. Oh well.

So it was me, my-mother-in-law Amanda, my sister-in-law, Lisa, and my lawyer, Elizabeth. No one else wanted to come. Oh well. On the plane ride, I had to go. My mother-in-law who was slightly over-weight, but had monster size tits, knocked on the door of the toilet. I opened it, and in she comes, on her knees, sucking my cock. As soon as I was hard, she spun around and took my dick deep in her cunt. She said she really needed it in her. I fucked her hard, and she screamed until I shut her up and filled her pussy with cum; but the damage was done already. We exited the lavatory and several lady passengers had heard us, they were sizing me up. I was blushing.

I was headed back to first class, when a somewhat older woman, perhaps sixty-two or three, still stunning with amazing tits, those girls were the size of footballs easy, and great big ass cheeks. What a magnificent body. She was incredibly beautiful, full pouty lips, gorgeous eyes...and she was looking at me! I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Calvin Jones." Extending my hand..

"I'm Victoria Volkov. Nice to meet you." We shook hands, there was an immediate spark there.

"Mr Jones, did you just have sex in the lavatory?" I blushed a bright shade of crimson.

"A gentleman never kisses and tells! May I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"Not unless you buy everyone a drink!" she smiled.

"Excuse me. That's an excellent idea!" I went over to a stewardess.

"I would like to buy everyone a drink. Well, everyone of age. Kids I'd pay for soft drinks."

"Sir, there's 438 people aboard! That would be over three thousand dollars."

"Ok, but charge me thirty five hundred, all the crew get a soft drink, and the remainder as a tip." The stew looked incredulous.

"And how are we paying for all this sir?" She thought I was just joking.

"Here's my card. I could use my Amex, but I get more miles on this one, and I can expense it too." She looked shocked.

I handed her a black card. "I'll be over there." I pointed to Mrs Volkov. "Please make sure she is served first." I said. I palmed the stew a c-note.

I walked over to Victoria. "Mrs.Volkov, I'm staying at the Imperial. Give me a call if you would care to join me for a drink, or some conversation, or ahh, anything!"

The stewardess rushed over to me. "I'm sorry Mr Jones, I misquoted you. For the whole plane, the flat rate is $5,000 not the other amount. Do you still wish to do it?"

"Sure, Just make it $5,500 to allow for the tip." I said. I went back to Victoria, "Sorry, I have to go, I hope to see you again." I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She looked very surprised. I left for first class.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a kind benefactor has purchased everyone on board a drink, if you wish...His name is Calvin Jones of CJ Industries. That's the tall good looking gentleman heading for first class, if you wish to thank him." As I walked forward, I heard a chorus of 'thank yous'. I arrived back in my seat.

Liz looked at me, "Really? You bought the whole plane a drink?" She was incredulous.

"Hey, it's a goodwill write-off. Goes under advertising and PR." I answered.

"Miss could I get a blanket?" I asked. The a.c. was very cold.

"May I have one too?" my sister in law asked.

"Would you guys mind sharing? I heard you are siblings. We only have the one large blanket left." She explained.

"That would be fine." I said.

"It's actually a pretty big blanket. You could cover four people if you put up your armrests and snuggle." She gave me a look.

She grinned at me. Women are so...Naughty! We did just that. Moving up the armrests and getting closer. To me. It wasn't ten seconds when I felt my pants opened and my cock pulled out. Then, another hand on my dick! Lisa was stroking my cock, playing with the head. Liz, looked at me, I realized that she was also stroking my shaft at the bottom. Liz was also cupping my balls.

"You are such a popular guy!" To Lisa she said, "I am going to suck him first. Then you will have your chance."

Liz dived under the blanket and sucked my cock. I played with her DD tits as she tried to swallow my cock. Her nipples were like rocks, I felt her shudder. She had cum! She got up, "Sorry, I have to go. I wet myself sucking you!... I'll make it up to you, I promise." Liz said.

The stewardess knew what was going on, gave her a towel to go to the bathroom. I could see her juices dripping down her legs. Such a naughty girl!

Lisa was on her knees in a heartbeat. She sucked and sucked, and finally I blew a huge load in her mouth. She looked at me, opened her mouth to show me, and swallowed. I got up, and shoved my dick back in my pants. The stewardess asked me if I had my credit card. I checked, "No, I don't. It's an Obsidian card." It wasn't in my wallet.