Getting Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Capitol idea," agreed Nick. "Who do you want?" he asked me.

"No choices allowed," said Carrie. "Tonight, I'm only fucking my husband."

Carrie lay on her back. Evie got on her knees and kissed Carrie. I got between Carrie's legs and Nick got behind Evie. In the next few minutes, we wiggled around until the women were sucking each other's nipples and Nick and I were providing maximum vaginal stimulation. The orgasms were slow in coming but, when they did, everyone joined in.

We made love again alongside each other and Evie and Nick went back into the other room.

"This is incredible," Carrie said.

"True," I agreed. "I bet there had never been a wedding night like this before."

"And the night's still young," said Carrie.

Carrie curled up against me and put her head on my shoulder. We rested like that for some time. "You know something, Adam," whispered Carrie.

"Tell me."

"This is as good as the fucking," she said. "I love you and just being close to you satisfies me in ways I never imagined. I love to fuck but I also love to touch you, smell you and just be near you. Is that irrational?"

"Not at all. I think it's called maturity where you appreciate more of the little things without losing touch with the big things," I commented.

"I knew I loved you for a reason," said Carrie. "Will you always allow me to be silly and immature?"

"Any time you want," I committed. "It's part of your charm and why I love you."

We slept together that night better than any other time we had slept together. We woke, just as the sun was rising with Evie sitting on the side of the bed. "The wedding night's over," she said to Carrie. "Can I fuck your husband?"

"What do you think?" Carrie asked me.

"It's okay as long as Nick isn't ignored," I said.

Carrie got out of the bed, peed in the bathroom and went into the other room. Evie got into the bed and curled up against me similarly to how Carrie had last night. "Thank you, Adam," Evie said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For setting me free and keeping me close," she said.

"You're welcome," I said, unsure of what else to say.

"Make love to me," said Evie."

We made love, a brother and sister familiar in each other's arms and happy for the new directions of their lives.

The four of us had brunch in the hotel restaurant and headed home. The women spent the rest of the day exchanging their clothing and personal items until Carrie was moved in with me and Evie with Nick. The plan was to sleep with our spouses during the week and with our siblings on the weekend.

We were leaving for Mexico on Friday afternoon, seven days, six nights at a clothing optional resort. We packed lightly. Just a few casual items and one nice outfit in case we decided to have dinner in a nice restaurant in the evening. No underwear. A single two piece, barely there bikini with easily removed tops for the women and bathing shorts for the men. Each of the women packed a small kit with sunscreen, essential oils and lubricant.

We were met at the airport in Mexico by a resort van and rode with another couple to the resort. We were met outside the gate of the resort by bellmen that unloaded our luggage and led us inside. At the reception desk we were checked in by two, attractive young topless women. We were given elastic wrist bands that would open the room we were sharing and other facilities on the property that we had access to. They were green, color coded to the décor of the building our room was in. We were told to see the resort activities director before going to our room. The bellmen took our luggage to our room while we headed for a presentation room.

The couple we rode with in the van to the resort was in the room seated behind a table. They introduced themselves and we sat at tables with Simone and Vincent to wait. While waiting, we learned that Simone and Vincent weren't married, just friends that traveled together.

A short, middle-aged gentleman entered the room. He introduced himself as Jorge and started by saying, "I want to spend a few minutes explaining some of the rules and offerings of the resort. As you know, we are an all included resort. That means what it sounds like. If it's on the property it's included: meals, booze, activities, shows, everything. I have to explain one thing however. I know our literature and web site describes the resort as 'clothing optional.'

"That is not quite correct. It is true there are places on the resort where clothing is required, however, the rest of the resort is 'clothing not allowed.' So, it is true that you will wear clothing some of the time and some of the time you will not. However, it is not optional. It is required or it isn't. No exceptions."

Carrie and Evie seemed delighted at the thought of spending time naked. Simone, on the other hand, had turned a deep shade of red.

"I'll give you a list of the clothing required locations," continued Jorge. "Most of them are obvious and you won't need the list after a few hours. Clothing required areas include, restaurants, except those outdoors, or adjacent to pools. Other locations are show rooms, the convention area where I expect you will not need to go, the lobby area and the off-site golf course. On occasion you may see a couple naked in the lobby when walking between two no clothing areas. We generally give them a pass as long as they don't linger.

"The hallways in the residential area are undefined. We don't expect guests to wear clothing between their rooms and their destinations unless it is clothing required, so you'll frequently see naked guests in the halls and elevators.

"The staff is required to dress the same as the guests, so your rooms will be made up each day by a naked housekeeper and the rest of the staff will be dressed, or undressed, to blend with the guests. We expect you to treat them with respect. They're not allowed to interact with the guests while on duty except for necessary communications about the resort or something you need for your room. What they do on their own time is none of the resorts business.

"If you wander into an area where people are wearing clothing, you should probably dress as well. The rest of the time you are expected to be naked. Also, note that footwear isn't considered clothing.

"You met our front desk staff when you checked in. In case you didn't notice, they were topless. Topless isn't considered naked as long as you're wearing bottoms. That means topless is accepted in the restaurants but most guests do cover up. A couple of years ago, a guest appeared in the restaurant in a totally transparent dress. She insisted that she was dressed even though nothing was hidden from view. We compromised with her and she wore a thong under her dress but no bra. That's been the rule ever since.

"One last thing, reservations are not required in the restaurants but they will accept them if you want to eat at a specific time. That's it. Go wherever you want. Do whatever you want. We don't frown on public displays of affection as long as it's discrete. Have fun. Enjoy the resort and each other.

"Oh, another item for the ladies. We have a spa that does a magnificent job either waxing or shaving pubic hair if you find you'd be more comfortable without it. They'll also do a styling if you want to go part way. That's really all. Have fun and contact me if you have any questions."

We thanked Jorge and prepared to go to our rooms. Simone and Vincent left first. Carrie stood and thought for a moment. "What the hell," she said and removed her blouse and bra. Evie laughed and followed suit.

We followed the signs to our room on the fifth floor. The room was huge, with two king sized beds, a glass walled bathroom almost the depth of the room with a large glass enclosed shower. The deck outside the eight-foot-wide sliding glass door overlooked an indoor pool and was large enough for four chairs, a small table and a hot tub large enough for six or eight determined bathers. The draperies on the outside wall were translucent, letting light in but not quite providing a visual barrier. We stood on the deck and watched some couples in their rooms across the courtyard, some without the drapes pulled and most without clothing.

"This is incredible," shouted Carrie as she bounced on the bed.

"What should we do first?" asked Evie.

"Get undressed, fuck and then take a tour of the resort," suggested Carrie.

We followed Carrie's agenda. One, two and then we headed for the door.

Getting with the program early, none of us wore clothing. Evie thought we should take light cover-ups in case we wanted to visit a clothing required area. Carrie vetoed the idea, saying we should just make another trip.

We took the elevator down to the courtyard. On the third floor, a young woman got on the elevator with us. She had a towel around her neck and nothing else. I couldn't find a single attribute not worth looking at and my body reacted naturally. Nick had a similar problem.

We let the young lady leave the elevator first. Carrie examined Nick's and my problem. "You guys have a problem. Evie and I could have a similar reaction to an attractive man and you'd never know without an intrusive examination. However, you guys gloriously exhibit your reactions. How are you planning to deal with that?" she giggled.

I looked around at the guests at the pool. None of them wore clothing and none of the men seemed to have the same problem as Nick and me. "I think the problem will solve itself with time and exposure. It takes energy to maintain this level of excitement and, eventually, our bodies will choose to reserve our energy for a more appropriate opportunity," I theorized.

We walked around the huge pool. It had a swim up bar at one end and two large Jacuzzi tubs at the other end. A forty-something woman stopped us as we were heading out the back of the courtyard. "Hi," she said. "First time here?" she asked.

"How'd you know?" asked Evie before she noticed that Nick and I still sported semi erections. "Silly me," she said. "Of course, you'd notice," she added.

The woman laughed. "I'm Ginny," she said. "Maybe we'll see each other again later. Have a nice day."

Behind the residence building, we found a huge outdoor, tree filled courtyard with a sand volleyball court, a miniature golf course, a shuffleboard area, large grassy meadow with Bocce courts, two bars with naked patrons and equally naked, male and female bartenders and a snack bar with tables half full of naked guests.

Beyond that was an ocean front area with lounge chairs, canvas cabanas and a wide beach with the whitest sand I'd ever seen. The beach had scattered guests, in various positions, sunning themselves on blankets and towels. We walked to the water and walked in the surf. We could see most of the sunbathers. All were naked. Most of the women were subconsciously conservative, lying on their stomachs in the sun or on their backs with their legs together. A few of them were spread-eagled on their backs as if advertising their sexuality.

Most of the couples were just lying alongside each other. Some were kissing and fondling, including two women. One woman was absentmindedly stroking her partner's cock but that was the closest we saw to violating the 'discrete' expression of affection.

We found four lounge chairs facing the water and settled in. A waiter was at our side within minutes. He was naked as expected. He took drink orders and disappeared to fill them.

"He doesn't seem to have a problem," noticed Evie.

"Exposure and adaptation," I commented. "Just as I predicted."

"True, or maybe medication," said Evie. "I see you and Nick have adapted well," she added.

"We'll have to do something about that later," suggested Carrie.

"You're welcome to try," I said. "Either of you."

The waiter returned with our drinks. "This is the life," said Carrie and she saluted us with her glass before taking her first sip. We all drank and settled down to enjoy the late afternoon atmosphere. About twenty minutes later, Evie spoke up. "I can't spend much more time here without getting sunburned."

We agreed, finished our drinks and headed for the hotel. Evie noticed a sign next to the bar on the beach as we passed it. It offered, among other things, sunblock and a sunblock application service. "That sounds exciting," commented Evie pointing out the sign to Carrie.

Back in the room, Evie said, "I sweat so much on the beach I need a shower."

She headed for the glass bathroom with the glass shower. Nick settled down on one bed and Carrie and I on the other to watch through the glass walls.

"You guys are enjoying this," stated Carrie.

"If you're not, you have two choices," I said to her.

"Really? What are they?" she asked.

"Invite Nick to join us over here or join Evie in the shower," I told her.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Either way," I commented.

"Time for both of you later," Carrie said. "I think I'll shower now."

Nick and I watched Evie and Carrie in the shower. They were almost instantly helping each other wash. There was plenty of room and when they kissed, we decided to join them.

We showered, played around some and showered again.

I made a reservation for four in the main restaurant at eight.

Evie and Carrie dressed in short skirts and sleeveless tops, no underwear, for dinner. Nick and I wore shorts and golf shirts, also commando.

Dinner was better than I expected for an all-inclusive resort. The alcohol was top shelf and the beef prime. After dinner, we wandered the main building. We found an arcade with video games and pinball machines, an exercise room with machines I hadn't seen before and a theater with live shows. The next show was due to start, so we took seats and waited.

It was strictly an adult theater. That night featured a hypnotist who set out to prove that you can hypnotize someone and have them do things they'd never do. His first victim was a twenty something lady dressed similarly to Evie and Carrie but with underwear. He had her focus on a light in the back of the theater and talked softly to her. When he told her to "sleep," her eyes closed and her head fell forward. He had her stand upright and open her eyes. He started to ask her some questions. "You have a beautiful body," he told her. "Are you proud of your body?"

The woman nodded. He told her she could speak and she said, "Yes."

"Do you admire your body when you're alone in your bedroom?"

"Yes."

"Do you look at your body in a full-length mirror?"

"Yes."

"What do you wear when you look at your body in the mirror?"

"Nothing."

"Look at me. What do you see?"

"You."

"Actually, I'm not me. I'm really a full-length mirror. What do you see now?"

"Me."

"You're wearing clothes. Is that how you see yourself in the mirror?"

"No."

"Do you want to see yourself as you usually see yourself in the mirror?

"Yes."

"Then what should you do?"

"Take off my clothes."

"Why don't you, then?"

The woman took off her clothes and admired herself in the full-length mirror. The audience gasped at the result.

"That, ladies and gentlemen is just the beginning of what can be accomplished with hypnotism," said the performer.

The performance got more risky from there. Over the next ninety minutes, he had both men and women naked and on the verge of actual sex before he stopped them. Before he woke them up, he told the men they would have the largest erections of their lives when they returned to their rooms later with their partners. He told the women they would simultaneously be insatiably horny when their partner's erections emerged. He told the audience if they had rooms near the couples on stage, they might want to turn up the televisions later in the evening and then he woke up the couples with an admonition that they would not remember anything that happened on stage.

He ended the show with an observation. He believed that sexual attraction between people, heterosexual or homosexual, was a form of hypnotism. As sexual hormones flooded the body, they clouded the mind and caused people to do things their bodies or their partners wanted them to do even when they weren't inclined to do similar things in other instances or even if they thought they were disgusting or immoral.

"Viva hypnotism," he called to the audience as he left the stage.

The four of us headed for a poolside lounge. We stripped off our clothes and hung them on convenient hooks nearby where we could collect them later. Over drinks, we discussed the points the hypnotist made. We agreed in principle that sex did produce activities that we usually didn't think about otherwise. For example, neither of the women had ever considered having a stiff cock up their ass was either possibile or sanitary until recently and the men shared that sucking on pussy wasn't something they thought they'd ever do even after seeing porno videos on the internet. Hypnotic suggestion had to have been in play the first time we had tried either of the activities.

While we were sipping our second all included drinks, a couple walked up to our table. The woman was Ginny, the woman who briefly greeted us that afternoon. She was about five and a half feet tall with silky smooth dark skin reflecting the colorful lights of the lounge. Her large round nipples faced front on her unusually large breasts and her buttocks were even larger, almost forming a shelf behind her.

Ginny introduced her husband, Tyrell. Tyrell was slightly darker than Ginny with broad shoulders, flat stomach and slender hips displaying an unusually large penis hanging in front.

"Can we join you folks?" Ginny asked.

"Of course," answered Evie. "Pull up a couple of chairs."

While Ginny and Tyrell were collecting chairs from a nearby table, Evie commented quietly to Carrie, "Christ, I hope he's a shower and not a grower."

Carrie was still laughing when Ginny and Tyrell settled in their seats that we made room for around the table.

"What's the joke?" asked Ginny.

"Nothing," said Evie. "I was just wondering if size mattered."

"Oh," said Ginny. "I get it," she added and elbowed Tyrell.

With the ice broken, conversation moved along naturally. We exchanged information about where we lived, where we worked and why we were in Mexico at a clothing banned resort.

"Just married, huh," said Ginny. "Why do I think there's more to the story than that?" she asked.

"Well," answered Carrie. "Nick, over there," she said pointing to Nick, "is married to Evie," pointing to Evie, "and he's my brother. Adam is Evie's brother and my husband," she explained.

"That's it?" asked Ginny.

"That's it," echoed Carrie.

"I don't mean to pry," said Ginny. "But..."

"What?" asked Carrie.

"Nothing," said Ginny. "Maybe if we knew each other better," she said somewhat suggestively.

Conversation returned to less personal matters. Ginny shared that she and Tyrell had visited the resort many times. She described some of the more interesting aspects of the resort and offered her opinion of some of them. Then, she explained that some of the more interesting events that occurred at the resort weren't on the official list of resort offerings.

When Evie seemed interested, Ginny expanded her comments. "You probably already realize that the atmosphere here is very sensual. You might think that this is a nudist camp like you might find in the states. You'd be wrong. Couples come here to get naked for sure but they are usually looking for something more.

"Couples meet other couples. Sometimes they form long lasting relationships that last beyond their time here. Others meet for a short time and move on to additional meetings," she explained.

Ginny's meaning did not escape any of the four listeners. All wondered what Ginny would propose next.