Getting Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The cabana may be visually private," I told her, "But it's not soundproof."

"Oh," said Carrie and she giggled.

We headed to a pool side restaurant for lunch. Neither of us wanted to get dressed and clothing was not required. After lunch, we hugged, kissed and, keeping with the plan, headed off for the afternoon separately.

I settled at a small table at a bar next to a pool to watch, and envy, the vast amount of feminine flesh nearby. An older woman, also alone, sat at a table about fifteen feet away. I noticed her looking at me. Whenever I looked at her, she quickly redirected her glaze. The next time she looked up, I waved.

She looked embarrassed but she waved back. I picked up my half empty margarita and walked over to her table. "Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

She laughed, a melodious sound with a touch of bells. "They're free," she reminded me.

"I guess I need a new pick-up line," I confessed.

She laughed again. "No. You're fine," she said. "Have a seat."

I sat at on a chair next to hers. I put out my hand. "Adam," I introduced myself.

She took my hand between her fingers and shook slightly. "Megan," she said.

"Hi, Megan," I said. "Alone?"

"No. My husband is around here someplace," she informed me.

"He's nuts to leave a woman like you alone," I told her.

Megan laughed again. "I'll take that as a complement," she said. "As for my husband, he says he sees me naked all the time and he wants to absorb as much of the ambience here as he can."

"Hunting?" I asked.

"More like chasing," she explained. "He's like a dog that chases cars. He wouldn't know what to do if he caught one."

My turn to laugh. "And you?"

"I'm not looking but I don't mind being discovered," she said. "Are you here alone?" she asked.

"No. I'm with my wife and another couple," I revealed.

"And here you are alone," she commented.

"The four of us are pretty liberal," I said. "We expect to catch cars and we know what to do with them, so we worked out a plan," I continued. "The mornings we dedicate to our spouses, the afternoons we go it alone and in the evening we get together as a group."

"And now is afternoon time," stated Megan.

"It is," I agreed.

"And you're alone and looking for company," she stated further.

"I'm enjoying the company so I've stopped looking," I told her.

"You should know that I've never done anything like this before," said Megan.

"Yet, here you are, naked and unafraid," I said.

"Naked maybe but not unafraid," Megan admitted. "I'm here because Harold was obsessive about wanting to come and he wouldn't come alone. I'm naked because I have to be. To be honest, I was nervous as hell at first but, after three days, I've become used to it. I'm actually enjoying it. As for afraid, you're the first gentleman I've allowed to sit with me and talk."

"I'll take that as a complement," I said.

"You should," Megan said.

I put out my hand. "Take a walk with me," I suggested.

Megan hesitated. "I've never even kissed another man since I met Harold," she admitted. "I'll walk with you on one condition, that I can change my mind at any time."

"I wouldn't want it any other way," I said.

Megan put out her hand and I helped her up. I noticed that her wrist band was green. We walked toward the beach and the ocean.

"You have a destination in mind?" Megan asked.

"I do," I responded.

"Private?"

"Very."

"Mmmm," hummed Megan and we walked together. A minute later, she took my hand in hers. We walked, hand in hand, along the beach, in the surf until we were opposite the cabana about twenty-five yards up the beach from the ocean. I stopped and faced her, the foaming surf bubbling around our feet. I looked in her eyes. They were brilliant in the sun and smiling. I leaned in and kissed her. Gently, with our lips barely touching.

Megan, put her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. She returned and intensified my kiss. Our tongues touched and Megan moaned. She'd made up her mind and I knew she wasn't going to change it. Somehow, my penis remained calm. "Are we close?" she asked.

"Almost there," I said and we turned and started up the beach. We stood in front of the cabana. "Yours?" Megan asked.

"While were here," I told her.

"What's it like inside?" she asked.

"Take a look," I said.

Megan opened the screens and went inside. "This is really nice," she commented as she turned to look at me. "Wow, that's a great view," she exclaimed.

"Only one way," I reminded her.

"That's true, wasn't it?" she observed. "Could you kiss me again?"

"As many times as you want," I said.

I held her in my arms and kissed her again. Her mouth opened and my tongue fell inside. Our tongues moved freely inside each other's mouths and the kiss went on forever. I slid a hand up her ribs and held her breast. Her nipple was hard against my palm. The kiss ended. Megan tossed her head back, closed her eyes and pushed her breast against my hand. Her legs wobbled and she sat on a lounger.

"I don't know where to start," she said.

I stood in front of her. "We've already started," I told her. "Calm your mind and free your body," I advised.

Megan reached out and held my cock and balls. "Is this for me?" she asked.

I grew in her hands and said nothing.

My erection grew larger and she began to stroke it. Her grip was soft and firm. My legs weakened with her touch. She leaned forward, kissed my erection and put her mouth around it. She sealed her lips around my erection and pressurized her mouth instead of sucking. It felt amazing. I closed my eyes and concentrated on not losing my balance.

I looked down at her. She was looking up at me. "You like that?" she asked.

"I love it," I managed to tell her.

"There is so much more I'd like to do with you," she said, "but I'm still struggling internally with the conflict between my conscious and my body. I want you to fuck me now to end the conflict and come back here later. Okay?"

Silently, I stepped back, picked up her legs and set them on the lounger. I leaned over her and kissed her again. Her legs separated and I lay between them while I continued to kiss her. I slid up her body until my erection contacted her labia. Megan uttered "Please," held her breath and spread her legs further apart.

I entered her slowly until I could go no further. She wrapped her legs around my waist and exhaled. "God, that feels soooo good."

We fucked like the first time that it was. Sooner than I wanted, I began to feel indications of my impending orgasm. "Megan," I said.

"I know," she said. "Stay inside me. I'm past having children and I want to feel the heat of your semen inside me. Then I'll be yours for whatever you want, whenever you want."

I released a storm of semen inside her. Her orgasm started with the first pulse. We finished together. We clung together as I relaxed and fell out of her. I couldn't lie alongside her on the narrow lounger so I sat up. I ended up sitting between her legs, one behind me and one in my lap. Megan put her arms behind her head, lifting it so she could see me and I put my right hand gently on her mass of pubic hair.

"Thank you," she said. "I'd forgotten what real sex was like. Brought back memories of the years before Harold," she told me.

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked.

"What I said?" she questioned. "Oh, that. I might have exaggerated in the heat of passion. However, I insist that we do this again. I'll make good on the whatever, the whenever may be a problem," she laughed.

A short time later, we started on the whatever. Megan repeated the things she could do with her mouth always stopping before I had an orgasm. I demonstrated some things I could do with my mouth without stopping before she had an orgasm. We fucked until late in the afternoon.

Nearing dinner time, I reluctantly suggested that we needed to return to civilization, at least the naked version we were currently living.

"See you again tomorrow?" asked Megan hopefully.

"I'd like that," I said. Then I added, "I'd like you to meet my wife, Carrie."

"You're kidding. Meet your wife. That doesn't seem like how these things usually develop," she commented.

"Carrie and I are not usual. We share our experiences and learn from them. I think, no I know, she'd like to meet you."

"I'm trying to understand. Meet me or more?" Megan said.

"Probably more," I told her.

"Damn," she said. "More memories."

"You've had sex with a woman before?" I asked.

"I went to an all-girl's school. Draw your own conclusions," she said.

We cleaned up with some tissues and damp cloths conveniently placed on a nearby table and headed back to the poolside bar. I left her at the same table she was sitting at before. "I'll be here again tomorrow," she told me.

"I'll look for you," I promised.

Carrie, Evie and Nick were waiting for me when I got back to the room.

"Have a busy afternoon?" asked Carrie.

"I did," I admitted.

"Alone?"

"No."

"I figured it out already," said Carrie.

"How?" I asked.

"Trish and I went by the cabana and it was obvious it was occupied. I assumed you got there before us."

"Trish and you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You got it in one," said Carrie.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Trish has a room behind the resort," Carrie said.

"Off the property?"

"Just off. Through a side gate. Really close."

"You walked there naked?"

"Just followed Trish."

I went out on the balcony to check the hot tub. The tub wasn't turned on but the water was warm from the sun. I turned it on and set a warmer temperature.

We went to dinner together and retired back to our room to enjoy the hot tub. Even with four of us in the hot tub, there was plenty of room for glasses of wine, activities and more people. I took the opportunity to tell them about Megan. I didn't leave much out but I avoided explicit descriptions and eased over some of the details. I suggested they should meet Megan and probably her husband, Harold. They agreed and we settled on dinner with them the next day.

Nick almost fell asleep in the hot tub. He excused himself and headed for the room. We watched him climb into bed and fall asleep almost instantly. Carrie and Evie crowded around me in the tub, one on either side. Their hands found my cock and testicles. My hands found their inner thighs and the girl bits above. Things moved along swimmingly until Evie said what was on everyone's mind. "Carrie, would you mind if I fucked your husband?" she asked.

Carrie moved aside. "Be my guest. Just leave something for me," she suggested.

Evie tried to straddle me but the seat wasn't wide enough and the wall of the tub got in the way. She turned around and settled down with her back toward me and my erection inside her. Carrie floated up in front of Evie, kissed her and began to suck on her nipples. I reached around Evie and found her clitoris with the fingers of one hand and the nipple of the breast Carrie wasn't sucking with the other. It didn't take long for Evie to react to the over stimulation.

"My turn," said Carrie when Evie settled back to earth. Soon, Carrie joined Evie in the orgasm club.

I hadn't cum and the women dragged me out of the hot tub and into the unoccupied bed, determined to correct the oversight. They used most of the tricks in their repertoire and they were very good at what they tried. When I came, I was deep into Evie's mouth and throat. By the time I finished, there was semen on Evie's face and all four of their tits.

We took a quick trip to the bathroom and a not so quick shower. Carrie and I crawled in our bed and Evie crawled in next to Nick. Five minutes later, Evie was crawling into our bed. "He's comatose," she explained. "I'm going to sleep with you guys tonight."

We fell asleep about two hours later.

In the morning, we woke when I had to pee and couldn't extricate myself from their arms, legs and tits without waking them up too. I headed for the bathroom and Evie and Carrie headed for Nick's bed, intent in waking him up. They got him up and then woke him up with a shared oral sensation.

Nick had to pee so it didn't go any further. After everybody peed and showered again, we headed for the restaurant for breakfast. We discussed the plan for the day. Carrie suggested that she and Evie spend the morning with Nick since they had spent the night with me.

"Is this one of the warranted schedule disruptions we talked about?" I asked.

"I think it is," said Evie.

"I'll be alone all day until dinner," I said.

"Don't whine," chastised Carrie. "Go find Megan, or Ginny if you're up to it," she suggested.

"Or even another victim of your powers of persuasion," added Evie.

I was walking alongside one of the pools, intent on spending some time reading or catching up on the news when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around. Megan said "Hi."

"Hi," I answered hoping my broad smile and sudden change in penis size didn't betray how happy I was to see her.

"Isn't this supposed to be couples time?" she asked.

"Change of plan," I told her. "Where's Harold?"

"Oh, Harold's being Harold," she said.

We sat at a nearby table while she explained. "Last night, Harold got invited to an all-day Luau party today. Breakfast until four o'clock this afternoon. Something with lots of poi, pineapple, rum and hula, whatever the hell poi is. I had to look it up. It's something viscous you eat with your fingers. My imagination has gone wild thinking about all the things that may mean.

"Of course, he didn't invite me. He thinks that if I don't see what he does it doesn't count and he won't feel guilty. You know, what I don't know won't hurt me or him. I'm fine with it as long as he washes his hands."

"In a place like this, how could you not know?" I asked.

"Exactly but don't tell him that. It leaves me free to do what I want without telling him. Speaking of what I want, you have no idea how happy I am to have met you this morning," she admitted.

"No happier than I am," I told her.

Her smile lit up the entire pool area.

"Before we get to that," I said. "Can you and Harold have dinner with us in the main dining room this evening at six. You'll get to meet Carrie and our friends."

"You're sure?" Megan asked.

"Of course. They all want to meet you," I told her.

"And Harold?" she asked.

"Him too," I said. "We may have a car or two he can catch," I added.

Megan laughed. "I think he may have figured out what to do if he catches one by now. I just don't think he'll do it if I'm around."

I borrowed the phone at the bar and made a dinner reservation for six at six o'clock and we started to walk. Megan took my hand immediately.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Not the cabana," she said. "The chaise isn't large enough and there's no air conditioning. How about my room?" she suggested. "Harold won't be back before four."

"You're sure?"

"I am. I know Harold. If there are tits and pussy to be watched, he'll be watching them," she assured me. "He'll be even later if he can touch them."

We walked, hand in hand, toward the green building. By the time we got to the elevator, we had our arms around each other. Megan's room was on the third floor. She kissed me in the elevator and put my hand on her ass. The elevator stopped and we tried to get it together. The door opened before we were ready. We were at the second floor. A naked young couple was smiling at our obvious discomfort at being caught.

"Down?" asked the petit woman with the tiny breasts.

"No. Up," Megan managed to say.

"Sorry," the woman said.

Megan pressed the third-floor button again, the doors closed and we laughed as the elevator moved up another floor.

Megan's room was small, barely larger than an ordinary hotel room. There was a small balcony, just large enough to stand on to watch the antics in the pool below, and the bathroom was a small room with just a sink, a toilet and a shower over the tub. The bed, however, was king sized.

We sat on the side of the bed and talked. At some point, Megan said, "I don't know what you saw in me that got your attention yesterday."

"What?" I said. "You're beautiful. I love your smile."

"You love this body? I'm so much older than you," she stated.

"I knew that," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"I'm not usually good with guessing the ages of women I meet. So many of them try hard to look and act younger than they are and most of them succeed. But here, I don't have a problem," I related.

"Go on," Megan said.

"I can get a clue at home by the style of their clothing but they change so often I've not done well. Here, clothing isn't a factor. However, the condition of their pubic hair is an accurate indicator of their, and your, age."

"Really?"

"For example, natural pubic hair is more common in older women," I explained.

Megan looked at her pussy. "I see," she said. "Maybe I should do something about that."

"Don't. I like that about you. To continue, the next generation usually has neatly trimmed pubic hair and it's all the same length. Women were wearing smaller bathing suits and trimming became necessary and eventually a fashion statement.

"Next we have styled pubic hair. The fashion statement is well established. Women were choosing to wear underwear meant to be seen so the styling was important. Finally, we have the youngest generation. They shave or wax everything. They've moved from being seen to being touched and pubic hair is inconvenient both in style and relationships."

"Interesting observations," said Megan.

"Check it out the next time you're at the pool," I said.

"I will," she said.

Megan stood in front of me. "Do you want to check it out now?" she asked.

In response, I put out my hand. Megan moved forward until my hand was between her legs. I rubbed two fingers alongside her labia and a third finger up the middle. Megan closed her eyes and pushed her hips toward me when my finger found the entrance to her vagina and slipped inside.

I curled my finger and Megan pushed her hips forward and down against my hand. "Christ," she said. "I could have an orgasm just standing here."

I stopped moving my finger. "Why did you stop?" she asked.

"I don't want to waste an orgasm," I answered.

"Waste, please waste. I've got plenty of them and I plan to use them all today."

I pulled her closer with my hand and rubbed my finger more vigorously on the inside front of her vagina. When my thumb found her clitoris, her orgasm struck like a sudden summer thunderstorm.

"Fuck," she screamed."

I removed my hand, stood up and caught her before she collapsed onto the floor. I sat her gently on the edge of the bed and sat next to her. "What's happened to me?" she asked. "I don't recognize this woman. I'm not her. I'm a stay-at-home housewife, shy and self conscious about my body and I never swear. Why am I suddenly such a slut?"

"Megan," I said. "You're not a slut. Not even close. You've been taught all these years to be ashamed of your body. Don't show it to anyone. Orgasms are to be endured not enjoyed. Now, suddenly, you're in an environment where you not only can show your body, you're required to. Look around you at all the other naked women. Are they all sluts? No. None of them are and neither are you. They're free just as you are. Free to show your body. Free to be proud of your body and all that freedom to show your body frees you to enjoy it as well. You can go back to your conservative and constrained world whenever you want and you can come back here whenever you want. The worlds are not exclusive, they're complementary. You can live in both and be happy in both."

"Just hold me Adam," whimpered Megan.

Megan curled up against me, her tears flowing down her cheeks and dripping on my chest. A quiet few minutes later, she reached for my penis and a few minutes after that, she was slowly stroking my erection.