Getting Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam," she said quietly as she stroked my erection. "Fuck me, please."

We shimmied up on the bed, Megan lay on her back and I positioned myself between her legs. Megan guided me to her vagina and I glided inside her. We moved together, deliberately and purposefully until we both came.

I lay alongside her and she curled up on my shoulder and chest with a leg over my leg. "Adam," she whispered. "I'm sorry for my sudden outburst. I've been conflicted over what we did yesterday. I hardly slept all night, my feelings shifting between the wicked things we did together and how wonderful it felt to do them. Everything came crashing down when I had that orgasm with just your fingers.

"But, you're right. I'm really both those women. I put my sensual self away, in a dark place, never to be seen again, when I married Harold. It was what a good wife did. It was what I was supposed to do. Now, suddenly, I'm in a place where those hidden feelings are allowed, even expected. I let them out and my married facade tried to force them back into the dark. I'm not going to let that happen. I don't know what I'll do when I get home, but I'm here now and I'm going to enjoy myself."

We not so much as skipped lunch as being unaware that lunch time came and went. Near two o'clock, Megan was too exhausted to continue. I grudgingly agreed with her. We both needed a rest. I left her, naked and sweaty in her bed and headed up to my room. "Don't forget dinner at six," I reminded her as I closed the door.

No one was in our room. I took a lonely shower and crawled in a bed for a nap. Hours later, Evie woke me up with a kiss. I looked around. "Are you alone?" I asked.

"I am," she answered.

"Not any longer," I said and pulled her on top of me.

"Were you alone all day?" she asked.

"No," I told her. "Megan appeared like a guardian angel."

"And you still have more for me?" Evie suggested.

"Only one way to find out," I said.

We discovered my reserves and took a shower together. We were drying off when Carrie entered the room. She saw us in the bathroom and joined us. "Did I miss the shower?" she asked.

"And more," said Evie.

"I don't suppose...," said Carrie looking at me.

"I can't make any promises," I told her. "Might be better later."

"Fine. I'll take a shower alone. Want to watch?"

"Hard not to," I said indicating the many glass walls around the bathroom and the shower.

Evie and I sat on two stools in front of the sinks as Carrie showered. I don't know how she did it, but the things she did with the bar of soap and her fingers left me panting and with an erection. Evie had her fingers inside her and her other hand mauling her breasts before Carrie was finished.

Carrie got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and looked as us. "I thought you wanted to wait," she commented when she saw my erection.

"Just a figment of my imagination," I said.

Carrie kissed my erection and sucked Evie's fingers before she headed for the bedroom.

Nick came back while we were dressing for dinner. We watched while he took a shower without the same physical responses.

I suggested that Carrie and Evie wear something less revealing to dinner. When asked, I explained that Harold, Megan's husband was somewhat of a lounge lizard. "According to Megan, he's fixated on women's bodies and I think it would be a good idea not to encourage him over dinner."

"He's here for the wrong reason," suggested Evie.

"Megan thinks he's figured out the other benefits but he pretends he's not scoring around her," I explained. "Actually, if someone were to fuck him in front of her it might be beneficial for them," I added.

Both women gave me a blank stare. "Not without seeing him first," said Carrie.

We arrived in the dining room about five minutes early. We sat with our spouses at the table. Megan and Harold arrived on time and took the empty seats.

Megan was dressed conservatively relative to the resort's standard, similar to Evie and Carrie. Nevertheless, her obvious attributes got the attention of Carrie, Evie and especially Nick.

Harold was an enigma. He was shorter than Megan but he was well proportioned and seemed physically fit. He had a full head of hair, an oval face, a straight nose and a Don Johnson beard. His outfit was unusual. He wore nicely creased, gray and thin black striped plaid dress slacks, better than Dockers, and a long sleeved, button downed, light blue Oxford shirt. He completed his attire with brown Brogues and dark socks. He left the impression that he was isolated from his environment.

Dinner was outstanding and the conversation reserved. Over dessert, and after three bottles of wine, Carrie and Evie steered the talk toward more germane issues. Carrie looked directly at Harold and asked, "How are you enjoying yourself this week?"

Megan smiled broadly while Harold dodged the question. Evie increased the temperature by asking if Harold had any problems taking his clothes off in public and followed up with "Adam and Nick find that walking around with all the naked women is stimulating. How about you?"

Megan almost laughed out loud. Harold choked on the air he suddenly had trouble breathing. He excused himself and headed for the restrooms.

"Wow, he didn't handle that well," commented Evie.

"You're bad," said Megan. "You knew he wouldn't."

"I'll apologize when he gets back," Evie committed.

"He won't be back," Megan said. "I know him. He avoids uncomfortable situations and he's very sensitive about sexual innuendo."

"I guess we'll have to manage without him," admitted Evie.

"I guess we will," smiled Megan.

Doing without Harold wasn't a problem. Nick and I walked around the resort with the three ladies to settle our dinners and then we headed for our room.

Megan was impressed with our room. "Damn, this is incredible. Two king sized beds and a hot tub. I wish Harold and I had a room like this. And a glass walled bathroom. Not very private," she opined.

"It has offsetting benefits," offered Carrie.

"I can imagine," said Megan as she headed for the balcony and the hot tub. "Do you mind?" she asked.

Within minutes, we were all lounging in the hot tub. Somehow, I ended up between Carrie and Evie who each had a hand on one of my thighs under the water and Megan was next to Nick. I wondered how Megan would handle the arrangement. I didn't wonder for long. Through the bubbling water, it was obvious that Megan's hands weren't in front of her. Her right hand was drifting rightward underwater, toward Nick. Nick's expression changed and his eyes opened wide when Megan found what she was seeking.

Carrie whispered in my ear, "She's adventurous."

"She's a quick learner," I whispered back.

Nick looked at me, his expression asking me if what Megan was doing with him was all right. Megan looked at me, her smile telling me that what she was doing with Nick was all right.

Evie repositioned her hand and began doing with me what Megan was doing with Nick. She laughed when Nick noticed and smiled when Nick turned toward Megan and kissed her without resistance.

That simple act started a frenzy of activity. Hands and lips found tits and pussies. Other hands found cocks and balls. We agitated each other and the water in the hot tub. Megan tried to straddle Nick and reached the same conclusion that Evie had reached a day earlier. Her solution differed. She climbed out of the hot tub and pulled Nick out alongside her. The three of us watched as she led Nick through the sliding glass door and onto the nearest bed.

When Megan straddled Nick on the bed, Evie, Carrie and I headed for the other bed where Evie matched Megan's posture on Nick with me. Carrie straddled my head and kissed Evie. I kissed the nearest part of Carrie I could see.

Over the next few hours, we changed partners and beds with abandon. At one point, Nick and I sat on the edge of one bed and watched, fascinated, as the three women got to know each other better. Evie and Carrie double teamed Megan to the point of waking up our neighbors. If the nature of Megan's keening wasn't so common at the resort, we might have had official visitors.

Near midnight, Megan expressed a need to get back to her room. She wasn't concerned about Harold's reaction to her being out so late but she did feel that staying away all night was inconsiderate. Besides, if Harold needed to get laid, she would be there for him.

I walked her to the elevator. "You know you guys are crazy, don't you?" she commented.

"It doesn't feel crazy, just happy," I said.

"You're fucking your sisters and each other's wives," said Megan.

"You didn't fuck your brother?" I asked.

"I don't have a brother," replied Megan.

"That explains everything," I suggested.

"Same time tomorrow?" she asked as she entered the elevator.

"Great," I told her.

Megan threw me a kiss as the elevator doors closed.

Back in the room, Evie and Nick were asleep wrapped in each other's arms. Carrie was waiting for me in our bed.

We slept late, dressed quickly for breakfast and headed for the restaurant. Over breakfast, we discussed our plans for the day. We agreed on one thing. We needed a break from the wild and never-ending sex of the last few days. We settled on an AM couples, PM couples, evening group schedule.

Evie and I left the restaurant intent on just spending the morning with just each other. We visited a couple of the game rooms and changed course several times when we thought we saw either Megan or Ginny. Late in the morning, we walked in the surf together. "Adam," said Evie. "We're supposed to swap partners after lunch but I really like to fuck you once before then."

I steered Evie toward the cabana. Without thinking, I parted the cabana screen so we could enter. "Shit, sorry," exclaimed Evie. I looked into the cabana. Nick and Carrie were on one of the chaises, locked at the hips.

"We'll leave you alone," I said.

"No. It's okay," said Carrie. "Join us."

"That's all right," said Evie. "Maybe next time."

Evie and I headed for the room. We made love like it was the first time. "That was perfect," whispered Evie. "Exactly what I needed.

"Adam," asked Evie. "Do you think it's possible to have too much sex?"

"Probably," I speculated. "Just like everything else, too much could be a problem. I mean, I like beef but if I had beef three meals a day for weeks, I might skip a meal or two just for something different."

"Something like fish?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, something else," I agreed.

"But you'd still be eating."

"True," I agreed again.

"I think you've just described our sexual connections. We have each other including Nick and Carrie just like eating beef every day. Ginny, Tyrell and Megan represent something different. Still sex but different. I think, yesterday, I was getting oversaturated with even something different. Sex with you right now, restored reality for me. I think I can manage the rest of the week now."

We connected with Nick and Carrie at lunch and I spent the afternoon with Carrie. Carrie dragged me into the cabana. "I thought we were relaxing today. Less sex."

"Just once," stated Carrie.

"You mean twice, don't you?" I asked.

"Just once each," Carrie clarified.

Nobody interrupted us.

We met Evie and Nick back in the room, showered and dressed for dinner. After dinner, we went back to the room and relaxed in the hot tub. We had spent the day strengthening our ability to communicate, enjoying just being with each other and restoring our understanding of the beauty of touching each other without the imperative of sex.

In the hot tub, we held hands, touched and kissed each other just for the enjoyment of it, not the eroticism it usually led to. We retired early and slept like babies in each other's arms.

We woke up early but didn't rush to get out of bed except for a short spell to pee. Carrie and I cuddled together under the light blanket. We hugged, kissed and told each other how much we loved each other. I slid inside her almost as an extension of our cuddling, not as an intentional effort to fuck. Slight movements by each of us kept each of us on the edge, a place we would have spent all day if Evie and Nick hadn't woken up and disturbed our balance. I came quietly inside Carrie when Evie got up to pee.

Breakfast was a prolonged affair continuing the sedate mood of the previous day. We planned a couple's morning, a free choice afternoon and a together evening.

Carrie and I walked together in the cool morning surf and headed for one of the poolside snack shacks for more hot coffee and pastry. While we were sitting there, Carrie pointed to a woman sitting on the side of a poolside lounger. "Isn't that Megan?" she asked.

I looked where she was pointing. I had to squint but I confirmed that it was, indeed, Megan.

"You should go talk to her," suggested Megan.

"Not now," I said. "Maybe later if she's still there."

"Why not?" asked Carrie.

"I'm with you now. I prefer to be with you," I insisted.

"I don't mind," Carrie insisted in response.

"That's not the question," I stated. "I mind."

"Go talk to her," Carrie said and, before I could stop her, she got up and walked away.

I was stunned at her action. Her walking away was giving me permission to do more than just talk to Megan, a lot more. I watched Megan for at least ten minutes. I determined that she was considering lying on the lounger to get some sun but the morning was still a little too cool for baking in the sun.

I got two fresh mugs of coffee and headed toward Megan. I sat on the lounge next to her. "Good morning," I said.

Megan hadn't seen me coming and my greeting startled her. When she recovered and recognized me, she said, "Hi, my morning just got better."

I handed her the mug of coffee. She held it in two hands and sipped the steaming liquid. "God, that's good," she commented. "You seem to always know the perfect thing to do."

We sipped our coffee for several moments. "Where's Carrie?" Megan asked.

"Somewhere," I said. "We walked down together but she took off about fifteen minutes ago."

"Isn't the morning supposed to be couples?" Megan asked.

"There are many versions of couples," I suggested. "Sometimes it's Carrie and I, sometimes it's Evie and I and sometimes it's a draft pick," I explained.

"Am I your draft pick?" asked Megan.

"First round," I affirmed.

We sipped our coffee for another several moments. "Wanna take a walk," I asked.

"I'd love to," Megan responded.

We returned our mostly empty coffee mugs and walked together toward the surf. Halfway there, Megan took my hand. We walked, hand in hand, in the morning surf. "Adam," Megan said. "I really love walking in the surf with you. Usually, it has a romantic air but, this morning, the sun hasn't had time to warm the water enough."

She had goose bumps on her arms. "You have an alternative in mind?" I asked.

"I'd really enjoy the warmth of your hot tub again," she suggested.

We left the beach and walked in the direction of the green building and the hot tub on our balcony on the fifth floor. We hugged in the elevator and Megan kissed me before we entered the room. The room was empty but I could just make out activity in the hot tub.

"Looks like Carrie had the same idea," said Megan.

I took a more detailed look. There appeared to be four people in the hot tub. Nick was sitting with his back to the room and us. Opposite him were three women. Carrie sat on one end, Evie on the other. In the middle, I had to squint, it looked like Trish. That didn't seem possible. Trish worked for the resort until two in the afternoon and was restricted in her interactions with the guests while working. I took several steps in the direction of the balcony and confirmed my original impression. It was Trish sitting in the hot tub between Carrie and Evie.

"What took you so long?" asked Carrie.

"What?" I asked.

"Where else did you and Megan have to go. You had to end up here," explained Carrie.

"We didn't know we were supposed to come here," I defended Megan and me.

"Just don't stand there, climb in," instructed Carrie.

A reshuffling took place and I ended up sitting between Megan and Trish and Nick between Carrie and Evie.

I looked at Trish. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I thought you worked until two and couldn't mingle with the guests while on duty."

"I quit," said Trish simply.

"You quit? Just like that? Why?" I asked.

"I had enough of walking around naked without the ability to take advantage of it," she said. "So, I quit and here I am."

"Personally, I'm glad you are," I said.

The hot atmosphere of the tub and the proximity of our bodies to each other led inexorably to increased touching, stroking, squeezing and intimate pubic activities. I was kissed multiple times by Megan and Trish and they both spent time teasing my cock to erection while I simultaneously kissed their erect nipples and hid my fingers between their legs underwater.

The hot tub was large but Trish was close enough to Carrie to spend some of her time exploring Carrie's body. Carrie returned the attention. Evie and Megan were doing similar things with each other on the other side of the tub while respectively engaging Nick and me.

Things were heating up and Carrie breathlessly suggested that we move the party to the beds. Nick and I were the first out of the hot tub. I gathered several towels from the bathroom and we handed them out to the ladies as they exited the tub. Megan was the last one out. She looked at the other women and began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" challenged Carrie.

"Just something Adam told me," Megan stated.

Carrie turned her attention to me. "Okay, Johnny Carson, what was so funny?"

"Megan's the one laughing. Ask her," I dodged.

"Okay. Okay," laughed Megan. Adam shared with me that he usually has problems telling the ages of women but the problem has been solved since he's been here."

"I don't get it," stated Carrie.

"He's observed that women of different ages groom their pubic hair differently and looking at all of us I think he's on to something. I'm the oldest woman here and my pubic hair is natural, untouched by either scissors or razor. You and Evie are younger and it obvious you spend some time trimming your pubes, probably to avoid stray hair when you wear revealing beachwear. The next generation is not represented but, according to Adam, they've expanded simple trimming to actual grooming and shaping. Youngest is Trish and, as you can plainly see, she shaves or waxes herself completely bare."

Carrie looked around. "He's probably right, but what's so funny?"

"He's got a good theory but, when I imagined him testing it outside of our current environment, I couldn't stop laughing at the problems he might encounter."

"What do you say, Adam," Carrie said. "Think you could test your theory when we get home?"

"Not without risking hospitalization or jail," I suggested.

"What do you say I find volunteers for your study? You could write a paper on the results and maybe even get an article in Scientific American," she suggested.

We all had a good laugh at my expense and headed for the king-sized beds. We ended up in the same threesomes as in the hot tub. I was between Megan and Trish and Nick between Evie and Carrie on the other bed. Neither Megan nor Trish wasted time getting to the reason we were there. Between them, they reaffirmed the state of my erection and Trish straddled my legs and settled down with me inside her.

Trish was young, lithe and flexible. Her tits were small, exceptionally firm with sharp, erect nipples. Her lady parts were easily visible without her pubic hair. She brought me to near orgasm without a problem. Just as I was about to say something, she jumped off me and caught my first outburst in her mouth.