Getting Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked me to completion, crawled up my chest and kissed me with her lips and tongue glistening with my semen. Megan interrupted us and kissed Trish. Trish responded and they exchanged saliva and other liquids dripping on my chest while I watched lying on my back. Megan then turned her attention to kissing me.

"Trish didn't cum," she whispered to me.

"You want me to do something about that?" I whispered back.

"I think you should while I try to resurrect your erection for my turn," she said.

Megan maneuvered Trish onto her back on the bed and kissed her lips, her breasts and her lips between her hips before she sat up and offered Trish to me.

"The first time tasting a woman is almost a religious experience. Almost like taking communion in a new church. You never know what the wine is going to taste like. It was no different with Trish. I dragged my tongue between her labia, inhaling the aroma and slurping the taste of the fluids I found there. She smelled clean and tasted young, fresh, something like the difference between flavored water and Coke. I formed a new theory about the age and taste of a woman and wondered if Carrie would have a problem finding volunteers for my research.

I focused on Trish's glands around her urethra and vaginal opening, expanding my memories of her smell and taste. I consciously avoided contact with her clitoris since that would immediately interfere with my study of her other attributes. However, my desire to know how she would react eventually overcame my dedication to her labia and rectum. Trish's clitoris was free of the hood usually covering it and erect. It was large enough to have a small head and long enough to hold between my lips and touch with my tongue.

Trish and I started a mutual rhythm as I sucked and tongued her clitoris. Her rhythm increased over time as did the amplitude of her movements. Soon she was twisting and bucking on the bed so much that Megan was having problems continuing to suck on her nipples. I held her hips firmly in both hands and pressed my face tightly against her pudenda as her orgasm struck. Considerable fluid flowed from her glands adding significant information to my collection of memories about her taste and smell.

Trish said a single word, "Fuck."

Megan rolled me onto my back and began to suck my cock, intending to resurrect my erection. She clearly wanted her turn.

Over the next hours we exchanged partners at seemingly random times. I watched others as frequently as I participated. At one point, Nick and I watched aroused as the four women wrestled together on one of the beds. Both of us had sex with each of the women during the afternoon. Late in the afternoon, we jointly concluded that we could use a break and we should go to dinner together.

We took showers in random twos and threes, sometimes more than one shower. We dressed suitable for a resort dinner. Evie and Carrie managed to find things for Trish and Megan to wear that looked reasonable. Trish had another problem. She no longer worked for the resort and she wasn't a guest either. Carrie and Evie had managed to sneak her into our room. She was hesitant to go to the restaurant without a wristband. She was sure she would be turned away since she wasn't a registered, and paying, guest.

Megan had a solution. "Wait here for a moment," she said. "I'll get Harold's wrist band and you can use that."

"I'm not Harold," stated Trish. "I think almost anyone could see the difference."

"They haven't been checking IDs in the dining room, just checking for wristbands," informed Megan. "You won't have a problem."

"Okay," said Trish. "Nobody knows me in the restaurant. I've never been there. It should work."

Megan was back in five minutes with Harold's wristband. "What about Harold?" asked Evie. "Doesn't he have to eat?"

"He's been brooding in our room all day," said Megan. "If he wants to eat, he'll order room service."

Dinner was terrific as usual and we were back in our room ninety minutes later without a problem.

About nine pm, Megan told us she had to leave. Harold and she were leaving for home in the morning and she insisted that she should spend the night with Harold before heading home. We sadly said goodbye to her with kisses, hugs and sharing of various body parts. Trish tossed her Harold's wristband. "You better take this with you," she said.

A short time later, the five of us retired for the night. Sleep was intermittent, interrupted frequently as the women changed beds and partners.

We woke late the next day. It was our last full day at the resort and nobody seemed anxious to leave each other. Trish was reluctant to leave the room and we, without conscious consent, remained isolated with her. We ordered a huge breakfast for four delivered and shared it with Trish.

Near lunch, Evie convinced me to take a long walk with her and have a snack at one of the poolside lounges. Evie and I wandered the resort, checking some of the things we hadn't visited before. Near one of the pools, we bumped into Ginny. "Good, you're still here," she said.

The conversation quickly led to an offer to get physical again. Evie and I dodged her offer politely without actually refusing. We told her we had to leave in the morning and hoped we could get together some other time.

We walked on the beach and swam in the salt water of the gulf for the first time since we'd arrived. The surf was warm and more active than usual. Strangely, the waves bouncing against her body, made Evie horny and we had sex in the water about twenty-five feet off the beach.

Evie giggled about what we did all the way back to the room. She was amused by our struggling to keep fucking when the waves bounced into us. Neither of us reached orgasm and I was aware that Evie planned to correct that oversight when we were back in the room.

We had dinner in the room and, after dark, we walked Trish back to the gate leading to her room off the property. Trish insisted that we offer only "so longs" instead of "good-byes." She was clear that she would see us all again.

We slept cuddled with our spouses all night. Carrie and I tried to be quiet but I'm sure we woke Evie and Nick more than once since they woke us several times.

We repacked our, mostly unworn, clothing in the morning. Dressing for the flight home was a melancholy moment. We hadn't worn real clothing all week and we weren't anxious to wear any clothing now. However, we wore what we had to, including the underwear we had arrived in, called the chief steward for a luggage pickup and headed to the restaurant for our last meal.

We checked out, settling our bill for any not included expenses we had charged to the room. The hotel van took us to the airport and we flew home, arriving before four pm. Neither of us had sufficient food in our refrigerators for dinner so we went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner.

We slept in our own beds, in separate rooms in separate apartments for the first time in a week. Carrie and I agreed that it seemed unnatural. Life settled into its new arrangement. Carrie and I were married, sleeping with each other during the week and with Nick and Evie respectively on the weekends. Evie and Nick were married, sleeping with each other during the week and with me and Carrie respectively on the weekends. There was a significant change however. Neither couple wore much clothing at home. We all missed the freedom of movement and expression nakedness brought to our relationships. We had to wear clothing going to work or shopping but, at home, not so much. We had a couple of inconvenient encounters with UPS, FedEx and Amazon drivers. Most of them left without comment, shaking their heads and congratulating themselves with their luck. We even moved through the backyards, between the apartments at night naked.

I think Carrie anticipated that we would miss the interaction between us and the others we had met at the resort. Somehow, she had managed to collect all the contact information for Megan and Harold and even Ginny and Tyrell. Trish's future location was in question at the time we left the resort. She couldn't stay in the room she had and didn't know where she would end up. Carrie made sure Trish had our information and made her promise to contact us when she landed someplace.

Ginny and Tyrell were in Chicago, only three hours away. Megan and Harold lived in South Bend, Indiana, less than two hours south. Trish settled in Toledo, Ohio, and was already planning the three-hour drive to visit us.

The four of us discussed the possibilities of meeting with any of them, Nick and I voted for Ginny, Megan and Trish. Carrie understood Megan and Trish but she questioned Ginny until we reminded her about Ginny's huge attributes. She laughed. "I remember those tits," she said, "but I'm not sure Evie and I want a repeat with Tyrell. We agreed that getting together with Ginny was possible only if she left Tyrell home.

Megan didn't plan on bringing Harold. He was still unable to accept either his screwing another woman if Megan knew about it or affording her the same freedom. Trish was enthusiastic about visiting us or even more.

One Saturday afternoon, Trish knocked on our door. She wasn't alone. She had a gentleman with her. "We were in the area and I thought about you. I wanted you to meet Michael," she told us.

Michael was a good-looking man, about six foot or six foot one tall, athletic build and a smile that brightened the whole room. I could tell that Carrie was smitten by him.

It was a short visit, just some generic conversation and a quick dinner together before Trish and Michael left to continue their trip home. I knew Trish would have liked a longer visit from the way she kissed me when they said good-bye.

Sex that night with Carrie was unusually energetic. I assumed it had something to do with her meeting Michael but I didn't complain. She was fucking me, not Michael, whatever she was imagining. Over the next several days, it became clear that Carrie would like to meet with Michael again. She was frequently on the phone with Trish and I got the impression that Trish was open to further contact between Carrie and Michael.

I concluded, that if I were to remain the primary man in Carrie's fantasies, she would have to get Michael out of her system. I agreed that Carrie should, just once, visit Trish and Michael without me.

Carrie left in the early afternoon the following Friday for the three-hour drive to Toledo. Early that evening, the front doorbell rang. When I answered the door, Trish jumped into my arms and kissed me. "Hi Adam," she said.

She had her clothes off before I could close the door. "This is a surprise," I said.

"We have the whole weekend together. Didn't Carrie tell you?" she asked.

"I guess she overlooked that detail," I suggested.

"Maybe she just wanted to surprise you," countered Trish.

Trish left late Sunday afternoon and Carrie arrived about five hours later. She and Trish had met for dinner in Jackson and shared the events of the weekend with each other. They had reached an understanding that would allow for continued, occasional meetings between all of us including Nick and Evie.

Megan was a frequent weekend visitor. Her presence changed the usual weekend arrangement but no one complained. She giggled the first time she trotted naked at night between the apartments.

We attempted several weekends with Ginny but she canceled all of them without explanation. We finally did get together with her on a long weekend all four of us spent in Chicago. She came to our hotel suite but didn't stay the night.

Over the next months, Ginny faded from view, Trish was excited by her relationship with Michael but unwilling to remove us from her life. Michael was an understanding lover, especially when the six of us got together.

Megan was pregnant. She was unsure about who was the father but she hoped it wasn't Harold. She was jubilant about having the baby and raising it even with Harold. She was insistent that the baby would have two aunts and two uncles.

Megan's pregnancy brought a new condition to our relationships. Babies were now on the schedule. However, we were resolute that the father would be known and appropriate. The women went off birth control and Nick and I went to the pharmacy and bought several dozen condoms.

Fucking Evie with a condom wasn't ideal. We had never done it that way before but it was necessary until Evie got pregnant and for several weeks afterward. We had read about twins born with different fathers and wanted to avoid any possibility that would happen.

Evie eventually got pregnant. Carrie joined her about two weeks later. Just being pregnant changed our lives, some would say for the better. The local family bonds strengthened significantly. Evie and Nick were our closest family and friends but the ladies were sleeping at home with their spouses on the weekends.

Evie and I made changes in our apartment. We're changing my office into a nursery and eventually a kid's room. I moved my office downstairs into what was Georgia's bedroom. Evie sold the excess bedroom furniture on an internet marketplace. Georgia has yet to visit again and, if she does, she'll have to stay in a motel or sleep on the sofa. Now she's just Nana Georgia. I hope she adjusts well.

Megan was a frequent visitor while the three women were pregnant. They enjoyed their time together but sex was no longer the primary motivation. Trish's relationship with Michael grew to the point that they were engaged and married. Trish expects to be pregnant soon. While we're still in contact with them, the contact is platonic.

Evie had a boy, Carrie a girl. We plan to raise them together as friends. I'll worry about puberty when we get there.

The only holdover from our previous lives is that we all prefer to be naked all the time. You think it would be odd, spending time with the four of us together when no one is wearing clothing. Somehow, it feels normal.

We're going to have to wear clothing as the children grow older although Carrie wonders if that's really necessary. I think I've convinced her with Puritan logic but I had to promise to take her back to the resort every year or so. I wasn't hard to convince. After all, I am a guy and guys love naked women. However, we've agreed to keep the sex between just us.

You might think that all the changes have complicated our lives. Actually, it's made life simpler. Two families, two kids. All American families. All American kids. No history and normal futures. Believe me, life is more relaxed when you're maintaining a sexual relationship with only one woman.