Getting Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told Tyrell about meeting you earlier and he wanted to meet you in person," Ginny said.

Wondering transformed into understanding. "I wonder if Tyrell is a grower," thought Carrie.

Ginny stood up. "Why don't you gentlemen take a walk with me and I'll demonstrate some of the unadvertised benefits of the resort?" she asked.

Nick and I stood up. I looked at Carrie. "You coming?" I asked.

"Tyrell will show the ladies some of the other advantages available," said Ginny.

I walked around behind Carrie and leaned in to whisper to her. "You're going to fuck him, aren't you?"

"Are you going to fuck Ginny?" Carrie asked.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Why don't we play it by ear, or tit, or cock if you prefer and compare notes later?" Carrie whispered.

Conflicted but intrigued by the largest tits and ass at the resort, I kissed Carrie and walked over to Ginny. "Lead on," I said.

Ginny put an arm in each of Nick and my arms and led us down a path toward a building at the edge of the resort. I looked back and saw Carrie and Evie leaning in, listening to Tyrell. I wondered what he was telling them.

"Don't worry," said Ginny. "Tyrell will take excellent care of them."

"Where are we headed?" I asked trying to avoid looking nervous.

"Tyrell and I have separate rooms," Ginny said.

"You and Tyrell aren't married?" I asked.

"Oh, we're married all right," answered Ginny. "Goin' on twelve years. Really happy years. We just find it convenient for each of us to have a separate room when we're here," she explained. "No problems about where to go or how long to stay without potential embarrassing encounters."

Ginny's room was similar to our own except it had only one king sized bed, a smaller bathroom and no hot tub on the balcony.

When girls and guys enter a hotel room with sex on their minds, things usually follow a predictable pattern. However, when the girls and guys are already naked, something different happens. Nobody knew where to start, except Ginny.

Ginny reached out and took my and Nick's cocks in each hand. "When I met you guys this afternoon, you were slightly better prepared than this," she said while bouncing each of our cocks on her palms.

She leaned over and kissed Nick. I watched as Nick closed his eyes and his cock came to life. "That's better," said Ginny and she turned her attention to me. Her kiss was soft and erotic. Nothing aggressive. Just full of promise. We kept our mouths closed but she tasted wonderful. Sweet, almost like having dessert before dinner. I felt myself grow in her hand.

We stood there, in her room, growing in her hands. "You can touch my tits," she said. "In fact, I wish you would," she added.

I reached up and hefted her right breast in my right hand. Nick was doing the same with her left breast. I needed two hands to do her breast justice except my left hand was busy stroking her ass. Ginny's eyes were closed. I heard her sigh and she arched her back, pushing her breasts out and making them larger if that was possible.

I slid my left hand further around on her ass until it was wedged in the crevice between her cheeks. I have no idea where Nick's right hand was.

"You like my ass?" Ginny whispered to me.

"I do," I said.

"I'm glad," she said and kissed me again. She opened her mouth this time and I tasted her tongue. Sweeter than ever. Soft and yielding, begging my tongue to chase it into her mouth. I slid my right hand down, over her abdomen, slid my fingers through her pubic hair and cupped her mons. We breathed each other's air while she gripped my erection more firmly and stroked it up and down. I squeezed her body between her ass and her pussy.

"God, that feels wonderful," she managed to say without removing her tongue from my mouth.

I moved my fingers up slightly and found what I was looking for. I ran two fingers in a circle while pressing on her clitoris. Ginny broke our kiss and moaned. I leaned down and sucked her right nipple between my lips and teased it with my tongue.

"Fuck," moaned Ginny. "You know your way around a woman's body."

She pushed Nick back until he fell on the bed. She bent over and took his erection into her mouth. I followed behind her trying to keep my pressure on her clitoris. My erection replaced my fingers in the crack of her ass.

"Fuck me," said Ginny.

I didn't need a second invitation. I aimed, slid between her cheeks and slipped into her. I pressed inside her to my limit. She felt incredible surrounding and squeezing my erection. The heat from her body invaded my cock and spread throughout my body. I grabbed her hips and began a slow, steady rhythm. Not a jackhammer fuck. A slower, guaranteed to last longer fuck. Maximum pleasure for me and I hoped for her as well. Her hips began to move with me as she sucked Nick's erection.

I watched over her shoulder as Nick started to have a problem remaining still. His hips were bucking against Ginny's face as she took her deeper into her mouth than I thought possible. I watched her cheeks collapse inward as she vacuumed Nick's cock into her mouth. At the same time, I felt her kegel muscles sucking me into her vagina. I pulled hard against her pressure and pushed with her. Each stroke was an effort. Each stroke caused her to squeeze me tighter. I felt her body straining to maintain a balance but she lost the effort.

Ginny's orgasm was a thing of beauty. She shook all over. He body bent in half, releasing Nick from her mouth and she fell back against me, hot, viscous liquid flooding against my testicles. She squeezed me so tightly that I couldn't move. When her orgasm subsided, I erupted inside her causing a second orgasm that pushed me completely out of her.

Ginny braced herself on the bed while her orgasm tapered off. When she was mostly recovered, she resumed sucking on Nick's erection. He didn't last much longer. He filled her mouth with his own orgasm.

Ginny crawled up on the bed, made a production of swallowing Nick's offering and lay on her back. She outlined the agenda. "I know you guys need some time to recharge. When you're ready, you can change places. Meanwhile, my pussy and tits need your attention."

I got on the bed between her legs while Nick buried his face in her massive breasts. I used my fingers to trace the outline of her dark, inflated labia. I spread her pussy lips and saw the same beautiful pink folds of her inner lips that I knew from Evie and Carrie. The remnants of my earlier effort inside her were seeping slowly from between her labia. I tongued her labia and exposed her clitoris with my fingers. I clamped my lips around her erect nub and pulled.

Ginny jumped reflexively. "What the fuck are you doing?" she cried.

"Just refreshing my knowledge of the female anatomy," I replied.

"Refresh away," she ordered.

Twenty minutes, and two orgasms later, Ginny was ready for Nick and me to change places.

Nick got between her legs and licked her clitoris. "Just fuck me," said Ginny.

Nick slid easily inside her and began to piston away. "Get up here and fuck my titties," suggested Ginny to me.

She pushed her tits around my erection and I began to slide between them. She leaned her head forward and each time I pushed up, she kissed or licked the head of my erection. After a few minutes, she said, "Move up. I want you to fuck my mouth."

I straddled her chest and she caught my erection with her mouth. It was an awkward position and I maneuvered around until I was vertical over her head with my erection stroking into her mouth and hitting her throat.

"This would be better if we turned over," Ginny said. I got on my back. Ginny got between my legs with her mouth perfectly aligned with my erection and Nick ended up behind her fucking her from behind.

My second orgasm followed shortly thereafter and Nick came in her pussy. I don't know if Ginny had another orgasm.

We lay together on the bed, Ginny's head at our feet. Nick and I idly worshiped her tits and pussy with our hands while Ginny stroked each of our limp cocks. "Do you think you guys have another round in you?" she asked.

"I want to feel you both inside me at the same time," she explained.

I'm sure the idea sped our recovery. When Ginny judged we were appropriately reconstituted she sat up on the bed and asked, "Who wants my ass?"

When neither of us volunteered, she said. "Okay then, I get to decide. Adam, get up on the bed on your back. I'm going to fuck you on top."

I scrambled up on the bed, Ginny straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my erection, completely engulfing me with her pussy. She leaned over and kissed me. "Okay?" she asked.

"Better than that," I said.

"Good," she said. "Nick, get behind me."

Nick positioned himself behind her. "Adam, give Nick a couple of strokes inside my pussy for lubrication."

Ten seconds later, Nick was well lubricated and I was back inside Ginny's pussy.

"Put that thing against my ass and push," Ginny told Nick.

Nick followed instructions without success. "Don't be such a pussy," cajoled Ginny. "Line up and push. Push hard. Everything will be fine."

I felt Ginny's body move forward as Nick pushed and I felt Ginny push back against Nick. Suddenly, Ginny's body moved several inches back. "Damn, that feels good," Ginny said.

Nick and I started to move inside Ginny. It took several seconds before we were able to coordinate our efforts rubbing against each other with only the thin membrane between Ginny's vagina and intestines separating us. Ginny joined our rhythm and the three of us symphonized along for several minutes.

"Can you guys change places?" asked Ginny. "I want the total experience."

We changed places and motored along in threesome bliss. I don't know about Nick or Ginny, but I came for the third time deep in Ginny's ass.

We lay on the bed again with Ginny kissing us and rubbing her tits over our chests and faces. I managed to catch a nipple or two in the process but kissing her was the real attraction. I don't know why, but she kissed differently and I liked it.

Before we left, Ginny told us, "You white guys really know how to fuck. I'm used to guys using me. You guys pleasured me. Don't get me wrong. I love being used. I enjoy having my tits mauled knowing I'm pleasing my man. I cum all over the place but you guys seemed to let me guide the action and I really appreciated that. You can fuck me anytime, anyplace. Just call and I'll be there."

Ginny peed and cleaned up in the bathroom while Nick and I watched. She came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned each of us as well. We walked together back to the poolside lounge.

Carrie, Evie and Tyrell were sitting just where we left them. Except for the fact that Carrie and Evie's hair was messy, their breasts were flushed pink and they were sitting on towels folded several times each, it was as if they'd never left.

Tyrell stood up and started to walk away. Nick and I sat with our wives. Ginny watched her husband for a second, turned to us and explained, "You have to bear with Tyrell. He's a little uncomfortable near the husbands of the women he's just fucked."

I looked at Carrie and Nick looked at Evie. They both nodded in agreement with Ginny.

"I have to catch up with Tyrell," said Ginny. "Thank you for a wonderful couple of hours."

She kissed Nick and then me. Then, in a surprise move, she kissed Evie and Carrie. "Maybe we can all get together later, even without Tyrell," she said as she started to walk away.

I waved a cute, naked waitress over to the table and we ordered drinks. While we waited for the drinks, I said to the group, "Any comments?"

After a pregnant pause, Evie opined, "Tyrell's big."

"Really big," added Carrie. "Huge even."

"I could see that," said Nick.

"He got even bigger," said Carrie.

"Was that a problem?" I asked.

The waitress returned with our drinks, postponing an answer.

When the waitress left, Carrie took a huge gulp of her drink and said, "At first, but I got used to it."

"Carrie's right," commented Evie. "It hurt initially but I relaxed and it helped."

"It was still a problem, though," said Carrie.

"How so?" asked Nick.

"He's so big that he couldn't fuck me without hitting bottom. It hurt and he took shorter strokes to avoid the problem," explained Carrie.

"True," added Evie. "Except Tyrell is enthusiastic and he forgot sometimes. I had to remind him several times."

"Yeah," echoed Carrie. "I had an orgasm but I was so tense worrying about being hurt that it wasn't very satisfying."

"And," said Evie, "I couldn't get him into my mouth easily. My jaw just doesn't open that wide and I'd never be able to get him down my throat like I can with you guys."

"So, not a satisfying experience," suggested Nick.

"I wouldn't go that far," said Evie. "Some of it was worth the effort."

"Would you do it again?" I asked.

"Enough of that," said Carrie. "Tell us about your experience with Ginny."

"Ginny's a handful," said Nick.

"We could see that," said Evie. "What about the rest of her?"

"Her body's different," I told her. "Her ass is large and soft and she loves to be touched."

"Of course, you did what she loved," commented Carrie.

"We did," admitted Nick. "And she loved it a lot."

Before the girls could comment further, I spoke up. "Yes, she's physically different, soft, pliable and very giving, but all of her girl bits are in the same place and function the same way."

"You fucked her?" asked Carrie.

"We did," admitted Nick.

"'We did,' not I did," said Evie. "Is there more to that story?"

"Yeah," said Carrie. "What's the rest of the story?"

"We fucked her," repeated Nick.

"At the same time?" asked Carrie for clarification.

"I told you she has a big ass and likes to be touched," I insisted.

"Double penetration?" Carrie asked again.

Nick and I nodded.

"Who got her ass?" asked Carrie.

"We took turns," said Nick.

Carrie looked at Evie. "Are we missing something?" she asked.

"Let's talk about that later," suggested Evie. "Continue," she said to Nick and me.

"Well, Ginny gives an excellent blow job," offered Nick.

"Better than us?"

"Not better. Different. I think she can swallow Tyrell and that makes it different," Nick explained.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to duplicate that," admitted Evie.

"I don't expect you to," said Nick. "I love the way you treat me now."

"So do I," I added.

"That it?" asked Carrie.

"That woman really knows how to kiss," I told them.

"I got that when she kissed me just now," said Evie.

"Yeah," commented Carrie. "That was something special. I could use more of that."

"You might get the chance," I said.

"What do you know?" asked Carrie.

"Ginny invited us to call her anytime and she'd meet us anyplace," I informed her.

"Nice," commented Carrie. "And she did say we might get together later."

"Without Tyrell," added Evie.

We all considered what that meant.

It was getting late. None of us was wearing a watch and I couldn't see a clock nearby. I walked over to the lounge bar and asked the bartender what time it was. She looked at the computer and told me "Twenty after one."

We decided it was time to head back to our room.

We took showers. Carrie and I crawled into one of the beds and cuddled together. We were asleep before Evie and Nick got out of the shower.

I woke early the next morning with Carrie slowly stroking my morning erection. I knew what she had in mind. "You okay?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure last night," she said, "but this morning I feel rested and horny. Care to help me out?"

Carrie straddled me and sank down with me inside her. We started slowly, keeping the noise down so as not to wake Nick and Evie in the next bed. Carrie didn't manage quiet well. Her vocal eruptions as she orgasmed were loud and long. She rolled off me when Nick and Evie applauded.

Carrie took a short bow. "How long were you watching?" she asked.

"Long enough," said Evie.

"You should try keeping quiet fucking Adam," challenged Carrie.

"I'll get to him later," said Evie. "Right now, I'm going to fuck Nick. Watch if you want," she offered.

Carrie and I watched and applauded when they were finished.

We took showers. Nick and I dressed in shorts and t-shirts and the women put on skimpy bikini bottoms and beach cover-ups and we headed for the main dining room for breakfast.

At breakfast, we replayed the events of the previous day. "Not bad for our first half day here," commented Carrie.

"Not bad at all," agreed Evie.

"There's no way we can keep up that pace all week," admitted Nick.

"You guys are wusses," said Carrie. "I'd like to try," she added.

We all laughed at Carrie's comment but I thought she was serious. I asked her as we walked back to the room after breakfast. "Adam," she said. We're here and I expect us, both of us, to take advantage of the opportunities afforded to us. Just know, that if I fuck twenty different guys this week, I'm sleeping every night with you, or Nick, and I'm going home with you."

"Twenty?" I asked.

"That's maybe an exaggeration," she said with a smile.

Back in the room, we dropped our clothing and sat on the beds to establish an agenda. We settled on three daily activity periods, alone time, couples time and together time. Couples time was planned for the mornings until lunch. Alone time was reserved for the afternoons when we would go our individual ways, pursuing whatever activities and other guests as we pleased and together time was from dinner on where all four of us could attend clubs, shows or just relax together.

We agreed that events might disrupt the schedule somewhat and we would adapt as conditions warranted.

Carrie and I grabbed a couple of beach towels and headed for the ocean. We were checking for suitable lounge chairs to get some sun when a young woman approached us. She was probably ten years younger than us, had a beautiful smile, nice breasts and a shaved pussy. Carrie immediately identified her as a resort employee and asked if she had any suggestions where the best location might be.

She checked our wrist bands with a portable reader and led us to a cabana at the far end of the beach. "This is your cabana," she said. "It comes with your room. Feel free to use it any time," she told us.

I went into the cabana. I had four loungers that were almost more beds than chairs, a collection of sun blocks and snacks and a phone to call for drinks if we wanted them.

Carrie came in a few minutes later. "What took so long?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said simply, "Her name is Trish and she gets off duty at two."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I asked her," Carrie said.

"Not that. How did you know she worked here?"

"She's wearing a white wrist band. None of the buildings are white."

"Nice to know," I said.

"This is really nice," commented Carrie as she looked around. "Really private," she added with a wry smile that I knew too well. "You can see the beach all the way to the ocean through the screen," she observed.

"Wait," she said.

Carrie went out of the cabana, closed the screen and looked back at me. She came back in and said, "You can't see a thing inside from the outside but, in here, it's almost as if there was a glass wall. We could fuck in public and no one would actually see."

"No time like the present," I said.

Carrie laughed, pushed me back on a lounger and straddled my hips. "I'm waiting," she said.

"I'm trying but I can't do this with my mind alone. Care to help?"

She slid down my legs and used her mouth to encourage my erection with excellent results. We had fun fuck. Anyone outside couldn't see us but they certainly could hear us.

Later, when we left the cabana, several nearby couples greeted us with envious looks. "What are they looking at?" asked Carrie.