Getting Bi At Massasoit College

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man's adventures on campus.
1.3k words
1.86
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Paige Bonito sat in the Massasoit Community College library, trying to do some research. The curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Latin American beauty was quite busy working on an assignment for her Criminology class. For a brief moment, Paige Bonito looked out the window. Winter had come to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, and Paige Bonito allowed herself a smile. Brockton is a far cry from Paige's hometown of Bogota, Colombia, but it does have its charms...

After three years in southeastern Massachusetts, Paige Bonito was starting to think of it as home. The City of Brockton is quite diverse, with huge numbers of African Americans, Latinos and Asians. Paige Bonito hears Spanish, Haitian Creole and a plethora of other languages spoken in the City of Brockton all day and every damn day. Paige Bonito hopes to find a job in city government after graduating from Massasoit Community College.

While Paige Bonito was doing research, someone was quietly assessing her. Elliott Lafontant smiled to himself as he admired the curvy Latin American beauty from afar. The big and tall, ruggedly handsome and dark-skinned Haitian student is a connoisseur when it comes to dames from exotic places. Elliott finds Latin women fascinating. He's been with Mexican ladies and Puerto Rican ladies but Colombian women are supposedly something else altogether. The Haitian stud wants some of that...

When it comes to sex, Elliott Lafontant, formerly of Mirebalais, Haiti, is a Jack Of All Trades. He loves women of all races, but he's not above some manly fun with other men who swing both ways every now and then. Male bisexuality at its very best. Elliott doesn't hook up with gay men because they tend to be clingy, and some of them are prone to stalking. The way Elliott sees it, male bisexuality is a man's natural state. The ladies are fun, if a bit fussy at times, and certain fellas, the non-weird, non-clingy type, can be fun too. No shame in Elliott Lafontant's game...

"Buenos Dias, senorita, de que pais vienen?" Elliott Lafontant said casually as he grabbed the seat next to Paige Bonito, totally getting into her personal space. The brother believes in staking his claim and making a strong impression. Paige Bonito rolled her eyes and looked at Stephen, the latest in a bunch of thirsty brothers who want a piece of her Colombian pie. This one sat there, all smug and casual, not even bothering to disguise his thirst. What in the actual hell?

"Soy de Colombia, tengo mucho trabajo, I am front Colombia and I've got a lot of work to do," Paige Bonito replied firmly, looking right into Stephen's golden brown eyes. The brother grinned and nodded, stroking his goateed chin. Paige Bonito sighed, wondering what it was going to take to get this Puto away from her. Elliott Lafontant ooze Axe Body Spray and he looked at Paige Bonito the way a hungry man looks at fast food.

"Hola amiga," said Ramona Vasquez, a tall, dark-haired and brown-skinned young Venezuelan woman whom Paige Bonito befriended some time ago. Ramona walked by with her boyfriend Peterson Ramsey, a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, athletic young American guy. Paige Bonito waved at Ramona Vasquez and hollered back, hoping that Elliott Lafontant would get the damned hint and go away...

"Hola, Hermana, how is Business class?" Paige Bonito said, somewhat loudly, and Ramona came over and gave her a sisterly hug. Peterson, Ramona's boyfriend, shook Paige Bonito's hand and the three of them bantered. Apparently immune to social cues, Elliott Lafontant just sat there as a three-way conversation happened right next to him. Peterson looked at Stephen, who grinned and nodded but didn't say anything.

What Ramona Vasquez and Paige Bonito didn't know is that Elliott and Peterson are birds of a feather. In the lower level of Massasoit Community College's library building, there's the archives room, the computer tech area, and the school's very own police station. The men's bathroom close to the police station is, for some reason, quite popular with guys who like to service other guys. Elliott went there a few days ago, and got his dick sucked by none other than Peterson.

"Hmm, I love big black dicks," Peterson said to Elliott as they got busy in the stalls. Like a lot of white guys the world over, Peterson has a serious craving for black dick, even though he has a Hispanic girlfriend whom he fucks regularly. Bisexual white males love black dick, it's a scientifically proven fact. Elliott leaned against the stall as Peterson knelt before him and sucked his big dark dick. Peterson sucked on Elliott's dick and massaged his balls until he came, then drank his seed...

"Thanks for the good times, handsome," Elliott said to Peterson as he readjusted his clothes and exited the bathroom. Elliott walked out of there feeling like a million bucks. Everyone, female or male, wants a piece of the black man's action, sexually speaking, and the lily-white bisexual boyfriends of uptight Hispanic women are definitely no exception. Elliott was all smiles as he remembered the bathroom incident from a few days back. Sighing, Elliott watched how nervous Peterson looked in his presence. Of course, Ramona and Paige didn't notice a damned thing...

"You two make a cute couple," Elliott said to Ramona Vasquez and Peterson Ramsey as he got up and walked away. The big and tall young Haitian man could feel Paige Bonito's eyes on him. Hmm, perhaps Elliott would catch her later. Since his classes were done for the day, Elliott left the campus and took the bus back to town. Elliott walked to the south side, and found himself some fun in the form of his favorite escort.

Sheila Chan, not her real name, is an Asian female escort who advertises in the back of newspapers. Officially, she's one of several masseuses at a seedy Asian parlor in the south side. Five-foot-eight, pleasantly plump, with dark bronze skin, long black hair and a curvy body, she is pretty in the face and lots of fun in the bedroom. Sheila Chan only requires half an hour's notice prior to encounters, and charges two hundred dollars for ninety minutes of pleasure. No one can beat those rates, especially in the state of Massachusetts...

"Good afternoon handsome," Sheila Chan said to Elliott as she greeted him at the door. Elliott firmly believes in the old formula of treating whores like queens and queens like whores. Gently hugging Sheila Chan, Elliott complimented her new haircut, and she kissed him on the cheek. As per usual, Elliott left the envelope with the two hundred bucks on the table. Undressing, Elliott lay on the bed, and Sheila Chan joined him there...

"I've missed you," Elliott told Sheila Chan as she straddled him. Grinning, Sheila Chan grabbed his dick, put a condom on him and stroked him. In no time at all, the sexy Asian female escort had the bisexual Haitian gentleman hard as a rock. Elliott reached for Sheila Chan's breasts and caressed them gently. Sheila Chan sighed happily as Elliott caressed her thick golden ass, and playfully slapped it. With a swift thrust, Elliott buried his hard dick inside Sheila's pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Just fuck me," Sheila Chan said, resting her hands on Elliott's broad shoulders as she rode him, loving the feel of his thick Haitian dick in her pussy. Elliott fucked Sheila Chan with passion, loving her grind game and how tightly her pussy gripped his dick. The feisty Asian gal is good at what she does, and Elliott didn't take long to reach orgasm. After that, they lay on the bed for a bit, casually resting. It had been a great time.

"Be safe, and be well, my dear, until next time," Elliott Lafontant told Sheila Chan as he walked out. He got into an Uber and headed to Mash Street, where he lived with his parents, Marguerite and Joseph Lafontant. Elliott patted his dog Harriet on the head and greeted his parents before joining them at the dinner table. Just another day in the life of a sexually adventurous, closeted bisexual Haitian gentleman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Nothing to see here...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers