Getting Bi In Mauritius

Story Info
Bi black man fucks Indo-Mauritian couple.
1.6k words
2.31
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a TSA Agent for American Airlines, Darnell Clarke has been all over the world, from America to Canada and Europe, from Asia to Africa and Oceania. Leaving the corrupt and deeply racist Boston Police Department to work for American Airlines turned out to be one of the best decisions Darnell ever made. Being a black cop in Boston can be hazardous for one's health. Traveling and seeing the world for work is an exciting adventure. The Island of Mauritius, with its unique population of Indians and Africans, is fast becoming one of Darnell's favorite places. Why is Mauritius so appealing to Darnell? Oh, the brother does have his reasons...

After chatting with Deepika Kapoor and her husband Jayasinghe "Jay" Kapoor for months, Darnell decided to visit them. When Darnell finally came to the City of Port Louis, Mauritius, he stayed at the Kapoor household instead of checking into a hotel. It turned out to be a fortuitous decision. Hotels can be a lot of fun but they never make a man feel like he's at home. It's a very impersonal environment at the end of the day. Deepika and her husband Jay are quite hospitable and made sure that Darnell enjoyed his stay. Indeed, after this experience, Darnell would recommend Mauritian hospitality to anyone...

"I am loving Mauritius right about now," said Darnell, sighing with contentment. The big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome African American businessman lay in bed with his hosts, feeling good. On Darnell's right lay a curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired Indian beauty, the lovely Deepika Kapoor and on his left lay Jayasinghe "Jay" Kapoor. After a night of passionate lovemaking, the three of them were exhausted. Hard to believe that a chance encounter in a discussion forum for bisexual men is what led to this fun yet explosive sexual encounter...

"Mauritian hospitality is second to none," Deepika said, and she smiled at her husband Jay while caressing Darnell's chest hairs. As Jay looked on, Deepika kissed Darnell and then grabbed his dick. A lot of women of all races fancy black men and ladies of South Asian descent are no exception. In places like Mauritius, Guyana and elsewhere, Indian women's fondness for black men is well-known and reflected in the vast mixed-race populations of these nations. Jay is one of those progressive Indian gentlemen who doesn't mind that certain Indian ladies like black men because, well, he also likes black men. The sharing of resources is a time-honored way of avoiding conflict...

"Go for it, dear," said Jay, and he watched as Deepika stroked Darnell's big black dick before taking him into her mouth. Darnell licked his lips as Deepika began sucking his dick with gusto. The curvy Indian gal engulfed his big dick in her small, tight mouth. How deep does Deepika go? Hmm, pretty deep apparently! Jay, like a good husband, decided to give his wife Deepika a helping hand as he realized that she was starting to struggle with Darnell's dick. It is the gentlemanly thing to do after all...

"Hmm, I love team work," Deepika said, grinning, and she winked at Jay as they tackled Darnell's dick together. Jay sucked on Darnell's big balls while Deepika resumed sucking his big ole dick. Jay fingered Darnell's butt hole while sucking his balls and the big black man did not mind at all. Clearly, Jay and his wife Deepika are no strangers to male/male/female threesomes. Darnell has fucked his share of couples, whether male/female or male/male or female/female. Hell, one time, in San Francisco, Darnell got his dick sucked by a bicurious butch lesbian named Paula while Paula's wife, a sexy brunette femme, watched and filmed the whole thing. How about that?

"You two are wild," said Darnell, and Deepika smiled at him while Jay nodded in agreement. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their unique brand of naughty fun. Jay lay there, smiling as Darnell grabbed his dick and sucked on it. That's right, big and tall, masculine black men can suck dick too. As Darnell sucked Jay's dick, Deepika grabbed his dick and sucked him off. Jay groaned in pleasure as Darnell sucked his cock and balls. The bisexual Indo-Mauritian stud has been with Indian women ( such as his wife Deepika ), white women, Chinese women and even a white man or two but this was his first time with a black man. Jay had to admit that Darnell did not disappoint...

"We're wilder than you think," Jay said, smiling at Darnell. Deepika sucked Darnell until the big man came, and then drank his seed. Darnell was all smiles as Deepika drained his dick. After nodding at Deepika, Darnell resumed sucking Jay's dick and when Jay came, he tasted him. Not to be outdone, Deepika joined Darnell in sucking the cum out of Jay's dick. That's right, a big black man and a sexy Indian woman joined forces to suck a bisexual Indian man's cock. Whoever thinks that Indians cannot get along with black people clearly never met these three...

"I want you in my butt," Deepika said to Darnell, who smiled and nodded. Getting on all fours, the curvy, brown-skinned and big-bottomed, dark-haired Indo-Mauritian woman spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Darnell grinned as Jay handed him condoms and lubricant. Smearing some lubricant on Deepika's puckered asshole, Darnell stroked his big hard dick, and then began his approach into her. Pressing his dick against Deepika's butt hole, Darnell pushed it inside. Deepika groaned as Darnell's dick popped into her butt hole but otherwise did not complain. Deepika is no stranger to butt fucking, since her husband Jay fucks her ass anytime...

"So tight," Darnell said, and he groaned in surprised pleasure as Deepika's warm, tight butt hole gripped his dick. Meanwhile, Jay stroked his big brown cock and watched the big black man as he fucked his wife. Deepika's big brown ass engulfed Darnell's dick as he fucked her. Jay admired both his wife Deepika's big ass and Darnell's ass. Last night, Jay fucked his wife Deepika's asshole and pounded her into submission. Jay loves to fuck female butt holes but right now he's in the mood for a man's butt. Can Darnell take it as well as he dishes it out? Jay intends to find out...

"Got something for you," Jay told Darnell as he brushed his dick against him. Darnell turned around and grinned. Jay smiled, and put on a condom. After greasing up Darnell's ass, Jay pressed his dick against the black man's backdoor. Jay already knows that black dicks fit inside Indian female butt holes, and now he wants to know if Indian dicks fit inside black male butt holes. Hmm, there's only one way to find out. Gripping Darnell's hips, Jay pushed his dick into his butt hole. Darnell grunted as Jay's dick popped into his asshole, and Deepika's asshole ensnared his big black dick. Hot damn, the Indian-Mauritian couple really knows how to fuck...

"Give it to me," Deepika groaned, and the curvy Indian gal began grinding her big brown ass against Darnell's groin, driving his big black dick deeper into her asshole. Meanwhile, Jay thrust his big brown dick into the depths of Darnell's asshole. Everyone always talks about how big black men's dicks are but no one ever talks about black men's asses. Well, Jay savored his time in Darnell's butt hole. Hell, Darnell's asshole was even tighter than Deepika's asshole, and Jay loves his wife's ass very much. The three of them moaned and groaned as they fucked with wild abandon. After taking a break, they switched things up...

"Your turn to take it," Darnell said to Jay, who grinned. Deepika sat there, watching as Jaya grabbed Darnell's dick and took him into her mouth. The curvy Indian gal fingered her wet pussy as she watched her hunky husband suck the big black man's dick. Afterwards, Jay got on all fours, and like the dutiful wife she is, Deepika lubricated his ass and then spread his cheeks for Darnell. Grinning, Darnell put on a condom and pressed his dick against Jay's asshole. Without further ado, Darnell pushed his dick into Jay's asshole. Darnell thanked his lucky stars. The bisexual black man got to fuck a big-booty Indian woman's asshole and her hunky Indian husband's asshole on the same night. Does it get any hotter than this?

"Dammit, it feels big," Jay groaned as Darnell gripped his hips and pounded his cock into his ass. Now the bisexual Indian hunk knew what his sexy, big-booty wife Deepika must have felt when Darnell's dick invaded her butt hole earlier. Darnell doesn't discriminate, and he fucks the butt holes of women with the same enthusiasm that he fucks male butt holes. Darnell screamed even louder than his wife Deepika had as Darnell pounded his ass into submission. When Jay finally tapped out, Deepika grabbed Darnell's dick, pulled off the condom and sucked him off. Darnell sighed happily. Mauritians are something else, if Jay and Deepika here are any indication...

Darnell spent the next eighty six hours at the Kapoor household, and during that time, he ate, drank, and slept with Deepika and Jay numerous times. At the end of his layaway, Darnell thanked the Indo-Mauritian couple for an absolutely wonderful time. Darnell was all smiles as he flew from Port Louis, Mauritius, towards Europe, the first step on a journey that would take him back to Boston, Massachusetts. The openly bisexual African American TSA Agent is having the time of his life while jet-setting around the world as per his duties with American Airlines. One of these days, Darnell intends to visit Mauritius again. The place and its people are absolutely amazing...