Jogging, Cocks and Orgasm-denial(F)

Story Info
She works her way from cock to cock to win the prize.
2.2k words
4.71
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a not-so-serious story about a race that includes scantily clad women performing numerous sexual acts on their way to win a prize. The complete story is much longer, but I cut it in smaller portions so it would be easier to chew.

This part includes

exhibitionism -- public indecency -- orgasm denial (female) -- hand job -- groping -- blowjob -- fingering (pussy) -- cum -- face fucking -- mild submission (female)

-------------------

Rays of sunshine stream through the tree tops as the organizers of the race use sharpies to draw race numbers on the participants' arms. While stretching my legs I take in the scene: gorgeous women all around me, wearing hardly anything. The dressing code is strict- you can only wear sneakers, micro shorts and a top that reveals more than it supports- mainly a cover for the nipples. This race is for women only and the concept is legendary- it's mentally and physically exhausting and so far, no-one has been able to reach the finish. You start at the bottom of the large hill that's basically a mountain with plethora of trees covering its sides. Then you run, completing missions on the checkpoints, and try to be as fast as possible. It's not usually the uphill or running that makes the contestants fail- it's the requirement that you are not allowed to orgasm before you've crossed the finish line.

That might sound simple and plenty of ladies have miscalculated the risks so far, but I intend to be the first one to accomplish the grand price of 50 000 dollars. I could really use the money (who wouldn't). I'm running on tenth place and my assigned starting time is coming closer. Nine contestants have already zoomed into the woods, tits bouncing eagerly and I can only hope that their stamina is lousy. They time everyone so it doesn't matter when you start your race, and the time will be the essence only if there are two contestants who have completed the entire race all the way to the finish line. So far no-one has.

"You ready love? It's about time for your turn. Let's check that you're all set up". One of the organizers, a man a bit older than me, leads me to the starting line, smiles and very professionally starts going through my body. "We want to make sure you're all up to the code and not carrying anything on your person- it's all fun and games as long as everyone plays nicely" he says and gropes my breasts slowly. I gasp as his hand dives inside my tiny top- there really wouldn't be any need for that as you can easily see my nipples through the fabric- but he does it anyway. He fondles both of my tits slowly, intentionally, and pinches both nipples long and hard. I wince and he holds his pinch for a little longer before giving last wholesome grope on both sides.

His hands move lower and meet my butt. After careful examination on top of the shorts he moves to the front, continuing to keep his hand on top of the fabric for a while longer. There's no particular look on his face as he slides his hand inside my shorts, cupping my pussy. I'm already getting wet from all the groping and the forthcoming race is making me excited in every way. He starts rubbing my clitoris, slowly, casually, and suddenly slides his finger inside me. I gasp, and he removes it only to re-enter with two fingers.

"Seems like everything is in order miss. And I must say you've made a smart choice on not wearing anything underneath your shorts- those things just get on the way. Let me just make a last check and then you're good to go." He continues penetrating me with three fingers for a little while and pulls his hand away. Then he reaches out to the table next to him, picks up a tiny camera and attaches it to my top. The only slightly uncomfortable aspect of the race concept has been the fact that you're being monitored all the time, but I guess it's the only way they can make sure that you don't just vanish to the woods and ease you throbbing lust secretly before continuing on the race. But I was assured that only the judges would see the videos and delete those afterwards, so I had decided it was worth the shot.

"Very nice miss. You're all set up and as the bell rings, you can begin."

With my cheeks blushed and warm, I nod and brace myself for the upcoming challenges. My breathing is little faster than usual and I take a couple of deep breaths to calm myself, to no avail. The bell rings and I start my journey up.

-------------------

The route is marked with fluorescent pink flags and there shouldn't be any chances of getting lost during the competition. I jog up the path, feeling the wetness between my legs mixing with sweat. After half an hour, I reach the first checkpoint. There's a man sitting on a wooden picnic chair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"Welcome to the first checkpoint, number ten! Your task here is very simple. You sit on this chair," he says as he raises up and pats the lonely chair, "and you use only your hands to make me cum."

That sounds easy! I sit down, finding my face directly on the level with his penis he just liberated from his jeans. He's standing close to me, his penis is perfect and erect and I lick my lips as I inhale.

"Remember, you can use only your hands. And if you can make me cum, not a drop of it can end up in your mouth."

"Where then?" I ask laying wishful looks to his cock.

"On your tits if you're lucky and skilled. Some girls haven't been so handy and I've just ejaculated on the ground to make them understand that it's a privilege to handle the dicks on this competition."

"Did they get your point?"

"Maybe, at least the looked a bit ashamed. But we'll see how you'll manage won't we. I've already cum nine times this morning, so you have to work hard."

I spit on my hand and start sliding it along the beautiful penis in front of me. The whole situation is a major turn-on for me; me, sitting lower wearing practically nothing, and the guy all dressed up standing in front of me telling me to use only my hands on his penis. Sucking cock is something I enjoy immensely and being denied of it in a setting like this is making me wetter and wetter, squirming on my seat. The man stretches his arm and reaches to the tree next to us, supporting his pose leaning slightly towards it. I add more spit and start caressing his balls on my other hand. As his breath becomes a little labored, a drop of clear pre-cum emerges on the head of his dick.

I just really, really desperately want to lick that pre-cum but if I do the race is over for me.

Instead, I decide to play along the rules but bend them a little bit. I open my mouth, lick my lips and hold my tongue out while stroking faster.

"As an official race organizer, I have to remind you that the use of anything else than your hands will lead to disqualification", he says, breathing heavily and leaning towards to tree.

"Oh I know sir. And I plan to respect that- it's only hands that I'm using. But sadly that works both ways, which means you can't thrust yourself into my mouth either. You can only watch and instead of my lips and tongue, feel my hands."

I open my mouth again, wet and welcoming, and he groans. I stare up towards his face, mouth open, tongue reaching out, hands working tirelessly with his dick and balls. As I extend my fingers beneath his scrotum he inhales deeply, and cums all over my top and neck.

"Miss, you should either be disqualified or rewarded for that", he pants as I stand up from the chair to give him much needed rest. "That was incredibly hot and pushed me over the edge much faster that the others have managed to finish the job".

"Thank you sir, I'm only doing my best".

He marks my time and number to a pad so the next checkpoint knows to expect me. I bid farewell and jog on with my shorts getting wet and libido waking up alarmingly.

-------------------

The forest gets denser, and the path is surrounded with leafy trees and ferns. Birds are singing around me and spots of blue skies and sun add to the lovely mixture of colors. I'm sweaty and thirsty as I reach the second checkpoint. There's a lone man again, scrolling his pad. He lifts his head and smiles as I come closer.

"So you reached second checkpoint miss ten! I was just going through some notes that my colleague on checkpoint one wrote about you and it was quite something."

I knew they wrote notes but up to this point I was under the impression that the notes merely stated your time of arrival and departure. Knowing that my actions had been described more precisely both embarrassed and turned me on.

"No need to blush doll, you know the nature of the game. But so far so good! On this checkpoint your task is simple- you're just being face-fucked against a tree. Now that's simple isn't it, I do all the work and you just focus on being a nice little hole that isn't allowed to climax."

Those words alone sent shivers down my spine and turned my knees into jelly. I braced myself and knelt on the ground my backside- including the back of my head- against the tree trunk. Again, I open my mouth and poke my tongue out expectingly, knowing that this time I actually get to taste some delicious cock. The member in question emerges from the man's jeans (are those a part of their dress code?) and lands on my lips. I lick it and without further ado he starts slowly filling my mouth, with agonizingly slow thrusts. It's like they're playing mind games with their dicks and I'm beginning to realise the mental resilience this race requires might be quite a mouthful. As is the penis in question- it fills my mouth and reaches my throat, making some tears of lust appear and run down my cheeks, dripping down my cleavage and mixing with the half sticky-half dry semen from the first checkpoint. I stay still and steal glances of his face every now and then, but mainly enjoy the view of his lower stomach. Stay still, be a nice hole being face-fucked against the rough tree trunk, in the woods with old sperm on my clothes and skin, and knowing without even touching myself that my pussy is dripping wet and absolutely on the brink of climaxing.

"You're doing splendidly number ten" the man compliments me as I pace my breath to match his thrusts. "I really appreciate how you accept this task at all of its length without gagging much. Keep up the good work and I'll reward you with a nice load of cum down your throat."

My eyes roll backwards with a wave of lust as his words reach me, adding up to my already terribly turned-on status. He continues to fuck my face, the pebbles underneath my knees are starting to hurt and the tree bark I desperately grasp feels dry and rough to touch. I would pant but the dick in my mouth turns panting into short breaths. At some point I feel like zoning out, actually becoming the nice little hole that has no other purpose than to pleasure and please this rock-hard cock penetrating my mouth over and over again. In the middle of the bliss of completely surrendering myself to be used by this man I've never met before, he quickens his pace and cums in my throat. He pants and leans to the tree trunk with both hands, dick still inside my mouth. I swallow every drop and lick his cock tenderly as it slowly softens and leaves more room for me to breathe. I continue as long as he lets me, and finally he straightens up and steps slowly backwards with a smile on his face.

"That was some really nice deep-throating miss. There really should be more lovely ladies with your talents."

"Thank you sir!" I beam still kneeling on the ground with soaked shorts.

"You may stand up and head for the next checkpoint- even though you clearly enjoy the taste currently in your mouth I strongly suggest that you make a short pit stop on the way. There will be booths offering the contestants something to eat and drink, as the race takes its toll and you're not allowed to carry anything with you."

I get up, throw him a wide smile and jog on.

(Continuing on part 2)