Getting Bi In Port-Au-Prince

Story Info
Eustache hooks up with Carole and Joseph in Haiti.
1.1k words
2.81
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

The City of Port-Au-Prince, Capital of Haiti, has been through a lot in recent years. Everyone knows about the 2010 Haiti Earthquake, and how the world miserably failed the Haitian Capital and her people. The Haitian people are quite resilient and absolutely determined to survive. More than a decade after the Incident, they're still rebuilding their capital. Eustache Guerrier is a young Haitian man who leads a life like no other. At the top of his class at the University of Notre Dame in Port-Au-Prince, Eustache aims to become an engineer.

Eustache Guerrier is tall, dark and handsome, and of course the ladies in Port-Au-Prince cannot get enough of him. To describe Eustache as an incorrigible womanizer simply wouldn't do him justice. A lot of men also desire Eustache, for the same reason the women desire him. The brother has a handsome face, a great body, a big dick and a nice ass. Eustache's good looks and suave demeanor consistently get him in trouble with both sexes. What's a brother to do under those circumstances? Eustache is the type to go with the flow because he's down for whatever...

"This is wild," said Eustache Guerrier, shaking his head. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, lean and athletic young Haitian man grinned as Carole Jean-Baptiste and her husband Joseph joined forces to suck his dick. For the well-endowed, heteroflexible Haitian man, it doesn't get any hotter than this. The prim and proper, forty-something Haitian couple are certified freaks, for real. Carole looked up at Eustache, winking at him while giving his big dark dick the deep throat treatment. Meanwhile, Carole's husband Joseph Jean-Baptiste sucked on Eustache's balls as though they were sugar cubes. In the lower levels of Eustache's apartment, located in the Delmas neighborhood of Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, things were heating up.

"Hmm, Joseph, I think I'm better at sucking dick than you," Carole chided her husband, then she resumed sucking Eustache's dick. Joseph smiled at his wife and sucked on Eustache's big balls like his life depended on it. Ever since Joseph revealed his bisexuality to his wife Carole, a first-rate sex freak, life has been a roller-coaster ever since. The whole bisexual threesome thing was Carole's idea. Yeah, Joseph is quite lucky as far as bisexual black men go. Joseph's wife Carole is not only okay with him being bisexual, but she sucks dick alongside him. The heterosexual-presenting couple that sucks dick together stays together.

"Not a contest, dear," Joseph said to Carole and the freaky Haitian couple fell silent as they focused on the task at hand. Eustache is the owner of a nine-inch, uncircumcised black dick which has been known to make both women and men squeal in delight. Eustache has fucked a lot of women and a few men, but this was his first time doing a bisexual threesome. Lots of men in Port-Au-Prince swing both ways but their wives and girlfriends usually have no idea. For Eustache, it is refreshing to meet a couple like Carole and Joseph. They're open-minded and down for whatever...

"This feels nice," Eustache said, and he groaned in pleasure, loving the feel of Joseph's mouth on his balls while Carole sucked his dick. The freaky Haitian couple wrangled Eustache's dick with their mouths until he came. Eustache cried out as he came, blasting his load all over Carole and Joseph's faces. Eustache sighed happily after blowing his load and tried to catch his breath. The heteroflexible young Haitian man couldn't help smiling as he watched Carole and Joseph lick his cum off of each other's faces. Such sweet togetherness, for real! Eustache almost envied them...

"Hmm, I get first dibs," Carole said, and the curvaceous, large-breasted and big-bottomed Haitian gal slipped out of her clothes, revealing her thick body. Joseph and Eustache watched as Carole got naked and shook her big beautiful ass for them. Joseph handed Eustache a condom, which the other man then put on. The sight of Carole twerking her big Haitian MILF booty turned Eustache on immensely. Gripping Carole's wide hips, Eustache thrust his hard dick into her pussy. Time for Eustache to show Carole what he is made of...

"Fuck her good," said Joseph, and the tall and dark-skinned, balding Haitian man smiled as he watched his wife Carole get fucked by their host Eustache. Joseph felt his dick harden as Eustache came up behind Carole and caressed her thick Haitian MILF booty. Eustache thrust his hard dick into Carole's pussy, causing her to moan. Turned on by what he was beholding, Joseph joined the action. Carole smiled as her husband drew near. Grabbing Joseph's dick, Carole took him into her mouth. Eustache and Joseph exchanged a smile as they double-teamed the sexy and ever-horny Carole. Let the good times frigging roll...

"Hmm, such a great ass," Eustache murmured, and he playfully smacked Carole's thick ass while thrusting his big dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Carole began throwing that ass back, grinding her huge butt against Eustache's groin, which had the effect of driving his dick deeper into her pussy. Carole liked the feel of Eustache's thick dick in her vagina but couldn't comment on it because her mouth was otherwise occupied. With her husband Joseph's dick down her throat, Carole was silenced for a change. Sometimes, the easiest way to shut a woman up is to put a dick in her mouth. How cool is that?

"Hmm," was all Carole could say, with her husband Joseph's dick down her throat while their pal Eustache fucked her from behind. Bucking his hips, Eustache slammed his dick into Carole's pussy, loving the way her big ass jiggled as he fucked her. While Eustache fucked Carole, Joseph enjoyed the feel of his wife's mouth on his dick. Joseph kind of wished he were the one getting fucked by Eustache instead of Carole, but no man can have everything. Eustache fucked Carole until the big-booty Haitian MILF had enough. On her knees, Carole grinned and rubbed her tits together while Joseph and Eustache jacked off all over her beautiful face.

"We should do this again sometime," Joseph said to Eustache as he and his wife Carole got ready to leave. Eustache thanked the mature Haitian couple for an absolutely wonderful time. Joseph and Carole Jean-Baptiste were all smiles as they began the long drive back to the City of Saint-Marc. Eustache grabbed a beer and watched Le Cap A La Une, an old Haitian movie, while relaxing in his living room. For the heteroflexible Haitian stud, hooking up with a sexy black couple is one of his proudest sexual accomplishments. What does the summer have in store for Eustache? Stay tuned for more!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers