Biracial Lady Meets Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Elias catches Antoine in bed with Sylvie.
2k words
2.92
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

One fine day in the winter of 1998, Boston-based Haitian American businessman Elias Mathurin left the wealth management firm of Bernstein & Hammersmith, located on Boylston Street and headed home a bit early. Six feet two inches tall, athletic and dark-skinned, and clad in a dark gray business suit, Elias looked like he meant business. Riding the Silver Line Train from South Station, Boston, to Brockton took less than half an hour. Arriving at the Bat Center in Brockton, Elias caught a cab and headed to the Ashes neighborhood in the City of Brockton's West Side. After giving the cabbie a big tip, Elias stepped out and looked at his stately mansion. Home sweet home at last.

The Ashes neighborhood, located within walking distance of local schools and the Brockton Public Library, is quietly affluent, just the way Elias liked it. The City of Brockton has been the Mathurin family's home for decades. Elias parents Eugene and Suzanne Mathurin moved there from their hometown of Quartier Morin, northern Haiti, ages ago. Elias remembered the pride he felt when he and his wife Sylvie bought the mansion a decade ago. They were one of three black families in the otherwise lilywhite neighborhood. That's considered progress in the great State of Massachusetts...

Earlier that day, Elias wowed his boss, the wealth management firm's co-founder Ezekiel Bernstein by signing up Fysher Industries, the client they'd been after for a long time. While everyone at the firm and around the country was riveted on the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, Elias worked hard and played hard. In the end, Elias got a promotion and a pat on the back. He was already making six figures but an additional forty grand a year was nothing to sneeze at. Nearly two decades after graduating from UMass-Amherst, Elias was starting to enjoy the good life. He couldn't wait to share the good news with his wife, schoolteacher Sylvie Connors-Mathurin. She always talked about adding a pool in the backyard, and now they could finally afford it...

Elias opened the door, and found his dog Harriet sleeping in a corner. The little dog, a Jack Russell Terrier and chihuahua mix, got up and greeted her master. Elias took a packet of beef jerky from his pocket and poured the contents on Harriet's bowl. The little dog happily wolfed down the food, wagging her tail excitedly. Elias patted the dog on the head, and then headed upstairs. He knew that his wife Sylvie was home because her bright red Hyundai Sonata was parked in the driveway. Elias didn't drive much, and he and Sylvie shared the car from time to time.

"Hmm, she must be upstairs," Elias said to himself as he took off his shoes, and then headed upstairs. There were sounds coming from upstairs, and it didn't sound like the television or the computer. Elias frowned, wondering what Sylvie was up to. He continued up the stairs, and then headed for the master bedroom. He walked past the bedroom of his son Allain, who was away at boarding school. Taking a deep breath, Elias braced himself for what was to come. He pushed the master bedroom door open...and got the surprise of a lifetime.

"Elias, have you ever heard of knocking?" Sylvie said, shaking her head as Elias stormed into the room like a soldier on a battlefield. Elias froze, stunned by what he was beholding. Sylvie was not alone. Elias was quite shocked to see his best friend Antoine Jean-Baptiste with his wife Sylvie, and they were doing some very sinful things. Antoine was on all fours, face down and ass up, and Sylvie was fucking him with a strap-on dildo. What in the actual fuck?

"Elias, I can explain," Antoine said, sounding super awkward, and Elias sighed deeply, feeling quite frustrated. Sylvie flashed her hubby Elias a wicked grin and smacked Antoine's bum for emphasis. Antoine tried to untangle himself from Sylvie, which proved to be an ill-fated choice because she had her dildo up his butt. The tall, skinny and bearded, dark-skinned fellow found himself in something of a pickle. Sylvie is really into pegging and can get kind of rough. Antoine winced, and then remained absolutely still. He chanced a glance at Sylvie, who smiled and shrugged. The lady of the house gets what she wants and does what she wants...

"Oh come on, Elias, I know you've been fucking Antoine here, I had to see if that ass of his was worth it," Sylvie said, laughing. Elias looked at his wife Sylvie, who was pegging the hell out of his bisexual buddy Antoine, and laughed. The whole situation was not just funny, it was downright hysterical. When a man comes home and finds his wife fucking his best friend, it could lead to violence, or a divorce. When that man happens to be Elias, a bisexual Haitian American businessman who fucks both women and men, things are slightly more complicated.

"Hmm, I can see that, Sylvie, now, is Antoine's ass fun?" Elias asked, grinning, and Sylvie winked at him. Tall and curvy, with golden brown skin and dark hair styled into an Afro, Sylvie is one hot mama. Elias knew he and Sylvie were meant to be the day he met the biracial beauty one fine day in the University of Massachusetts-Amherst campus library. The half-Irish, half-Haitian gal with the pretty face, curvy body, big booty and sassy attitude was smoking hot and he wanted some of that. After doggedly pursuing Sylvie for ages, Elias married her. Life had been a rollercoaster ever since...

"Hmm, I think Antoine here needs to show more fortitude, he can barely take my dildo up his ass and I know your dick is thicker," Sylvie said pensively, and Elias laughed. Antoine looked at Elias and Sylvie, and then burst out laughing as well. A year ago, Antoine Jean-Baptiste, a practicing accountant and recently divorced father of two, met Elias at the Copley Mall in downtown Boston. The two handsome, educated and successful black men struck a friendship which soon turned into more. As it turns out, they're both closeted bisexuals...

"Elias, your wife Sylvie is amazing, I came home to surprise you, thinking she was out of town, and she surprised me, and we ended up playing together," Antoine said, and Sylvie nodded. Elias looked at his male lover and his wife, and shook his head. A long time ago, Elias admitted to Sylvie that he was bisexual, and they worked out an arrangement. Sylvie wanted Elias to be safe and discrete in his dealings with men, and he kept his end of the bargain. Elias only dealt with other bisexual men who had wives and girlfriends. He didn't deal with gay men. He didn't roam the bars and clubs, cruising for a piece of ass. Elias was a master of discretion, and he kept no secrets from Sylvie...

"Hmm, for a man who likes dick most of the time, Antoine here is so good at eating pussy that I had to fuck him, albeit not the usual way," Sylvie laughed, and she slapped Antoine's ass some more. Elias grinned, and then unzipped his pants. Sylvie and Antoine looked on with interest as Elias pulled out his dick, which was long, thick and black. If Elias hadn't been interested in the business world, as evidenced by his B.A. from UMass-Amherst and his Suffolk University MBA, he could have been a porn star. The tall, handsome bisexual Haitian American gentleman doesn't discriminate, both the wife and the boyfriend can get this dick...

"That's one hell of a homecoming," Elias said as he joined Sylvie and Antoine on the bed. Antoine grabbed Elias dick and took him into his mouth while Sylvie continued fucking him with the strap-on dildo. Antoine is really good at oral sex, both sucking dick and eating pussy, and he did a real good job deep-throating Elias. Sylvie rubbed her tits and bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo deeper into Antoine's ass. Antoine is a true bottom, and welcomes both Elias cock and Sylvie's dildo up ass...just not at the same time.

"I've missed you," Sylvie said, and she leaned closer to Elias, kissing him while continuing to peg Antoine's ass with the dildo. Elias kissed Sylvie back passionately and fondled her big tits. Elias is the kind of guy who plays with a woman's tits while a man sucks his dick and there's nothing wrong with that. When Elias told Sylvie about his bisexuality and gained her acceptance, he found true freedom. The majority of bisexual men prefer women for sex and romance, even though, there are times when they long for some manly fun. Fortunately for Elias, Sylvie understood his desires all too well...

"You two are amazing," Antoine said as Sylvie pulled her dildo out of his ass, and then pulled her husband Elias dick out of his mouth. Antoine watched as Sylvie totally asserted herself. The tall and curvy, light-skinned and short-haired biracial MILF pushed her hubby down on the bed and straddled him. Sylvie sat on Elias lap and felt his hard dick under her. Without further ado, Elias grabbed a condom and then handed it to Sylvie, who grabbed his dick and put the condom on him. Elias thrust his hard dick into Sylvie's pussy, and at last they became one...

"Hmm, fuck me," Sylvie said, and Elias caressed her big tits with one hand while caressing her thick brown ass with the other. Sylvie groaned as her hubby's thick cock filled her pussy and then began riding the Hell out of him. Just like that, Antoine was all but forgotten as Sylvie and Elias got their freak on. After a while, they switched things up. Sylvie got on all fours and shook her big brown ass at Elias, who bent down and kissed it. Spreading Sylvie's thick ass cheeks wide open, Elias pushed his dick into her butt hole. Antoine grinned appreciatively as Elias began fucking Sylvie in the ass. He knew how good it felt...

"Antoine, get over here," Elias said, and Antoine looked at Sylvie and Elias, grinning. Sylvie looked at Antoine, and her gaze focused on his stiff cock. Yeah, Antoine is usually a bottom but he is still bisexual and has a good sized dick. Why waste all that meat? Beckoning for Antoine to come closer, Sylvie winked at him. Antoine was pleasantly surprised when Sylvie grabbed his cock and took him into her mouth. Antoine smiled at Elias, who grinned as he continued fucking Sylvie's thick, shapely ass...

"Hmmm," Sylvie groaned, and the tall, sexy gal stretched luxuriously on the bed as she got serviced at both ends by two sexy, masculine bisexual gentlemen. As her hubby Elias crammed his dick into her booty hole, Sylvie tickled Antoine's dick with her tongue, causing him to moan. Sylvie had both of these fine bisexual studs right where she wanted them. Next, they switched positions yet again. Antoine lay flat on the bed, and Sylvie straddled him after putting a condom on his dick. Meanwhile, Elias continued to fuck Sylvie's asshole with slow, deep strokes, just the way she liked it. Sylvie rode both dicks until she could take it no more...

"You two have it made," Antoine said to Sylvie and Elias, much later. The couple exchanged a smile and a nod. After showering, the three of them sat in the living room, drinking red wine and relaxing. Sylvie was glowing, like a woman who's just received a good fuck, and she looked at Elias and Antoine with gratitude. Bi guys are really good at fucking women in every hole, who knew? A lot of women would be up in arms if their husband or boyfriend revealed that he's bisexual but Sylvie isn't like most women. Today's late afternoon tryst was fun, and there's a chance Sylvie and Elias will make this a regular event with their pal Antoine. A lot of Haitian men are bisexual, and the world won't end because of it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers