All Comments on 'Getting Caught Pt. 02'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tallman441tallman4418 months ago

Very hot! I love a good voyeur story.

5 stars

Camguy4funCamguy4fun8 months ago

Incredible! Just when I thought I had read every conceivable variation of partners and sex acts on this site you have created one of the hottest scenes! A big 5 stars as well as 5 fireballs for heat!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

The cuck Dad and totally slutty Mom was too far over the top for me. 3/5. Well written though...

tiger_ttiger_t8 months ago

Super hot, I cum twice. keep the story going please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was Awesome

dan2play19dan2play198 months ago

Awesome! We must have MORE!

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Amazingly hot story, CaseyBea. I’m glad it changed from the Bill and Tony 4-some, to Ann, Gloria, Cindy and Sam session. The two experience women really taught Cindy to be a vocal slut and enjoy acting like an expensive whore for them and particular Sam. Hopefully there is a follow up, with Cindy watching Sam fuck his mother and Gloria as she tells him how she wants him ti have sex with them and suck their pussy juices off his cock after it’s been up both their cunts!!

DionysusKDionysusK8 months ago

Wow! This was just incredible. Cindy's anal education scene and the hot dialog: a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter7 months ago

Thanks for a great cum!

Hr907Hr9076 months ago

Thanks for a very arousing story. i hope Sam has the opportunity to enjoy a cock with his mom.

VthornyguyVthornyguyabout 2 months ago

Very hot story! I’m looking forward to part 3! I’m glad I work from home, CaseyBea’s stories always make me horny and it’s much easier to jerk off in my home office than in an office building restroom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES