Getting CAUGHT UP on Laundry Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne Reacts to Jacobs Shenanigans!
2.5k words
4.5
4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Notes:

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1. Let's continue, shall we. I would like to thank Literotica member Eres for collaborating with me to bring you chapter 2. Please remember to vote and leave a comment to keep more naughty stories coming.

Getting CAUGHT Up On Laundry

Chapter 2

"Oh my word, Jacob!" My wife Anne giggled, wide-eyed. "What on earth are you doing!?"

I turned beet red and froze, too stunned to say anything.

She had just caught me getting my freak on in our shower, wearing one of her skimpy bodysuits and pleasuring myself with the shower wand while stroking our beaded anal toy in and out of my ass. I was so far along the road to orgasm that it took me a dumbfounded moment to realize that she was standing there grinning at me in all my perverted, freakish glory.

"Babe! What... I mean... why... what are you doing home!?" I stammered. I quickly slid the toy out of my ass and fumbled the shower wand back up into its holder. I had nowhere to hide the toy, so I stood there wide-eyed with it in my hand.

"I got off early and wanted to surprise you before you headed out on your business trip," Anne said, grinning.

"I guess you accomplished that," I replied. I laughed and blushed deeper trying to turn away to preserve some sliver of modesty. I felt exposed and embarrassed. There was no hiding my hard erection bulging out the sheer, wet crotch of my wife's bodysuit. I thought it would go down, but instead, it only got harder.

"You should have called first!" I laughed.

Anne raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so this is my fault? Is that what you're saying?"

"No, but... jeez, babe! This is kinda embarrassing!"

"I imagine so!" Anne laughed. She studied me for a moment and then turned away towards our bedroom. "Well, I'm not quite sure what to do with this. Dry yourself off and come out, Jacob. I think we need to talk."

I used the moment of privacy to shut off the shower, strip off my wife's lingerie, and dry myself. My erection started to wane. Damn, I had been so close to cumming.

Not wanting to postpone the inevitable, I went into our bedroom, nervous about what Anne must be thinking. She was leaning against my dresser, which prevented me from getting to my clothes or to the closet to put our toy away. I stood naked and blushing, not sure what to say.

"So, do you always do this when I'm out?" Anne asked me after a long moment.

"No!" I swore. "This is the first time!"

"Mmm." Anne seemed to be mulling things over. "Have you worn my lingerie before?"

"No!" I realized I was still holding her sheer bodysuit, wadded up and soaking wet. I put it in our hamper.

"So... did it feel good?"

"Which part?" I asked with a sheepish grin. I was starting to feel a little more relaxed. Anne hadn't ripped my head off... yet.

Anne laughed. "All of it, silly."

"Pretty damn good," I admitted. Then, feeling self-conscious: "I was, um, just curious."

"Uh-huh." Anne looked like she didn't quite believe me about the 'just curious' part. "So... did you get off?"

"No," I admitted. "Not quite."

"Too bad," Anne said with a playful tilt of her head. "Sorry I spoiled your fun."

"You didn't spoil my fun, Babe," I replied.

She studied me for a long moment. "So... are there other things you're curious about? I mean, besides wearing my lingerie and sticking things up your butt?"

I blushed. "Well, yeah. I guess."

"Like what?"

I laughed. "Um, I don't know! It's kind of embarrassing."

Anne nodded. She contemplated me for a long moment.

"Is there any of it I can help with?" she asked.

"Um, I don't know. I doubt you'd want to?"

"Try me," she replied.

We shared an awkward silence. My soft penis began to rise as I imagined Anne 'helping' me with some of my many perverted fantasies. I had a gazillion of them I would love to explore with her! But not so many that I actually dared to admit to. We had talked about a few of them in the past, like switching roles, but never gone down the road of actually trying anything.

Anne laughed, seeing my rising erection.

"Mmm. There is something! Tell me!"

"It's too embarrassing," I mumbled.

"Oh come on now. Like this isn't a little embarrassing?" Anne studied my face as I remained silent. With a gentle expression, she came closer and stroked my arm. "What, Jacob? You can tell me anything... there's nothing wrong with talking about fantasies. We all have them. Is it something I can do right now?"

I grinned sheepishly and relented. "I don't know... well... you could punish me."

Anne's eyebrows went up. "Punish you?"

"I saw on the internet that quite a few people are into that stuff, you know. I guess I just wondered what it would be like." I shrugged my shoulders, not having a better explanation.

"Interesting. What would I punish you for though?"

"Because I wore your lingerie?" I questioned.

"Actually I found that kind of cute," Anne replied.

"Cute?" I tried not to look disappointed, secretly hoping she would be extremely turned on by the sight. This didn't cause the fantasy of Anne 'punishing' me to waver, though. I sought a reason that would convince her. "Because I, um, used our toy?"

Anne laughed. "We've used it on me before. I hardly think that's something to punish you for."

I was quiet for a moment. "Yea, but... I didn't have permission to play with your cock?"

Anne raised her eyebrows again. "My cock? Do you think of it like that? As mine?"

"Sometimes, when I fantasize that you had one," I admitted. The truth was, it was a powerful turn-on to imagine Anne with a big dildo strapped to her.

"Huh!" Anne cocked her head and studied me. I couldn't read her expression. Was she curious, put off, or what? "Me with a penis? We both know that's not possible."

"You know what I meant, silly. The strap-on kind."

Anne giggled. "Well then... I suppose I'm going to have to punish you. I mean, if it's my penis."

I blinked, surprised. "Really?"

Anne smiled. "I sure can try. And, I certainly can't have you going around playing with my penis without permission, can I?" She looked around, then finally settled on going to our bed and sitting down on the foot of it. Her relaxed skirt rode up, baring a glimpse of her lovely thigh encased in her silky pantyhose.

"Come here, Jacob."

I came over and stood naked in front of her. My cock was suddenly rock hard. She took our anal toy from me and patted her leg.

"Over my lap."

Holy shit, was she really going to do this for me? I couldn't drape myself over her lap fast enough. I felt self-conscious of my nakedness and how ridiculous this all was. As I settled into place over her lap with my ass in the air my hard-on somehow became trapped between her smooth thighs, pointed downward at an awkward angle. I shifted and tried to get more comfortable, but I couldn't.

I squirmed. "Um, babe, my dick is kind of stuck."

Anne smiled and squeezed her thighs tighter on my growing erection. "Too bad. Now hush."

I was both excited and nervous. "So are you really going to...." I began to ask. A swift smack fell across my ass cheek making me wince.

"Don't talk, Jacob," she said calmly. "I'm really unhappy with you right now."

I couldn't tell if she was being serious or if she was just playing the part for me. Was she really unhappy with me?

Anne calmly ran her hand over my naked bottom and down the backs of my thighs, stroking, exploring. Goosebumps pinpricked on my bare skin. I opened my mouth to ask if she was unhappy with me, and...

... SMACK.

"I said hush!"

I exhaled softly as my trapped cock throbbed helplessly between her smooth thighs.

Anne spanked me several more times. Open palmed, bare hand on bare ass. The stinging slaps slightly echoed in the silence of our bedroom as I gasped and squirmed. A hot burn spread over my ass as she applied spank after spank judiciously. It felt so good in a different, kinky kind of way. She was far better and far more serious about this than I ever could have imagined.

"I'm very unhappy with you for playing with MY penis, Jacob," Anne growled as she spanked me. "I don't believe I gave you permission to do that." It sounded like she was holding back a giggle.

"No, but... AHHH!"

"Hush, Jacob," she instructed as she delivered another sharp spank. "The only words I want from you are answers to my questions."

Questions? What questions?

"Do you jerk off a lot without me?" Anne asked as she slowly and patiently spanked me.

"Um, sorta," My bottom was beginning to feel like it was on fire.

"How about wearing my things?"

"No!" I gasped. "This was the first time!" I had a feeling she didn't believe me as she spanked me again. This time harder than the last.

"Don't lie to me, Jacob!"

"Yes -- Okay! I wear your stuff sometimes!" I confessed. "You look so hot in all the sexy things you get to wear compared to what I can."

"That's true, I guess," she replied.

"Plus, it feels more like you are here with me when I have to play alone."

She lightly stroked my aching ass cheek. "Interesting! Please Continue."

"I know it sounds a little weird, it's kind of hard to explain. Maybe I just get turned on being a bad boy."

"Well... I love when my bad boy is good and tells me his naughty secrets."

Anne then gently parted my ass cheeks and teased a fingertip over my anus.

"So you like things up your butt, too?"

"I... I don't know."

Anne spanked me hard. "Don't lie again," she squawked. "Well -- do you?"

Anne spanked me a couple more times, then went back to teasing my anus with her fingertip.

"I don't, I promise. Remember a while back we talked about roleplaying and switching roles? I just wanted to know what to expect if we ever did it."

"Oh, now I see. So you were serious? I thought it was just dirty talk."

"Well, I think it would be hot to try," I replied.

"Maybe we're going to have to make some changes around here then, don't you?"

I moaned. Anne's fingertip felt embarrassing but so arousing circling my anus. "What... what do you mean?"

"I mean, I can't have you playing with MY penis just any old time without permission, can I? And, wearing my things? You're going to stretch them all out. And, you certainly can't be sticking our toys up your butt when I'm not around."

I opened my mouth to answer, but at that moment Anne slid her finger into my ass. I was still slick from the lube I'd used with our toy. I moaned and without even thinking I pushed my ass back against her finger.

Anne giggled. "Jacob! You're acting like a little slut!"

"Sorry, babe."

"No, I think it's cute." Anne slid her finger in and out of my ass for a moment, then added a second finger. I grunted as it took her a moment to ease both fingers into me at the same time.

"Does that feel good?"

"Uh huh," My mind swam as I slipped into a state of mild euphoria. I couldn't believe I was face down and naked over my wife's lap with her shoving her fingers up my ass after having spanked me. A whole flood of perverse fantasies washed through my mind. Far crazier than a simple over-the-knee spanking. I hadn't cum yet, and I could feel my orgasm building. Anne's fingers in my ass and her smooth thighs trapping my penis just felt too exquisite.

"Hey, babe, I think I'm going to..."

-- SMACK --

I let out a whimper and Anne slid her fingers out of my ass.

"Don't you dare cum! I'm not done with you!" She demanded.

She stroked my ass cheek then spanked me again. She was becoming more relaxed with our new dynamic by the moment.

"So... does my naughty boy need fucked with my cock?" She asked as she placed the beaded anal toy against my entrance.

"Yes... yes please!" I begged.

She then squirted some lube from the tube and began sliding the toy into me. I gasped as she pushed it all the way in, burying the largest of the beads inside me far swifter than I was able to by myself in the shower. It felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but that soon changed once I relaxed.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh fuck yes, that feels great," I grunted.

She began sliding the toy in and out of my ass in a steady rhythm. I moaned and pushed back against her, wanting more. My eyes fell closed and I drifted off into a mix of sub -space and fantasy from the torment she was handing out as my punishment. I was aching for release as my cock, cradled between her thighs, continued to slide between them. My orgasm was imminent.

"Oh no, babe, I can't help it... I'm gonna... ahhhhhh!" I groaned.

I came hard, shooting long spurts of hot cum. I knew I must be making a hell of a mess down her legs and on the bed's comforter, but I couldn't help myself.

Anne slapped my ass again. "I thought I told you not to cum, you naughty boy! Now you have more laundry to do!" She then let out a giggle.

I was beside myself with pleasure and the bliss of release. I took a deep breath and exhaled, suddenly relieved that Anne hadn't ripped my head off. Rather, she had explored this fantasy with me.

After a long while, we carefully disentangled. Anne slid the toy out of my ass and I stood up, naked and sticky. Anne stood, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a kiss.

"Well, that was kind of fun!" she exclaimed with a smile. "So... how did I do?"

"Incredible! You were incredible."

"Maybe I'll do a little shopping and next time will be even more incredible!" She smiled and kissed me again, followed by a light pat on my bare ass. "Well, go get cleaned up and dressed. You need to get going. You don't want to be late for your meeting"

I gave her a quick firm embrace and then, racing the clock, hurried to get ready. I couldn't help hoping that Anne was seriously interested in playing more like this in the future!