Getting Help from My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
I decide to test what my sister taught me on my girlfriend.
3.5k words
4.42
25.8k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never planned on writing a part 2, but a few have asked for it so I am giving it a shot. I hope you enjoy it.  

.....

I took my bike over to Janet, I really wanted to see her and at the same time I could not stop thinking about my little sister. I couldn't believe the things she had done with me. Janet was very pretty but also very proper, she had a killer body but didn't really dress sexy and it took us a few months before we had sex.

The thing was, she was actually out of my league, she was way too pretty and there were too many guys that wanted her. The fact that she wanted me had made me kinda be ok with the fact that we hardly had sex and that she didn't dress very sexy or tried stuff when we fucked.

Janet is 5'6 with long black hair and brown eyes. She has a perfect curvy body with slim waist and big D-cup tits. She doesn't shave her pussy like my sister but she has a wider trimmed landing strip that is very sexy.

I have tried to get her a few times to wear really short skirts or go without a bra but she never wants to. She likes leggings and tight jeans, and they do look great on her, but a really short skirt would be amazing. Maybe without underwear, I know I was dreaming but it was a nice dream.

Janet opened the door just a little.

"Oh, it's you, sorry, I'm only wearing a robe, I just showered."

She opened the door and let me in. Her hair was wet and she wore no make-up at all. She was always so pretty.

"Wait here while I put on some clothes."

"Don't, please."

"What?", she laughed and looked at me. "Hun, I need to wear clothes."

"No, you don't", I smiled at her and tugged at the robe.

"No not now." But she didn't put up a fight and let me open it. I started touching her amazing tits and leaned in for a kiss.

"What is up with you today, Matt?", she still smiled at me. It seems like I had come at a good time.

I let a hand slide down to her pussy and felt... no hair. I pulled my hand back and opened the robe fully. She had shaved everything, her pussy was fully bare. I instantly got hard.

"Do you like it?", she looked unsure at me. "You have asked me a few times and when I showered now I thought why not."

"It's beautiful! You are so sexy, baby."

"I feel like a 9 year old."

"Not with those tits." I grabbed them again and started kissing her. I touched them a bit rougher and pinched her nipples, she didn't stop and I thought about my sister. I should really ask Janet if I could fuck her tits.

She unbuttoned my pants and started stroking me while we kissed. I pushed off her robe and she pulled off my pants and underwear.

"Suck my cock, honey."

"You know I don't like that. And anyway I think you are too big."

I almost told her that I was not too big for my tiny little sister, but instead I kept quiet and started fingering her bald pussy.

Maybe the problem was that I asked, maybe I should just doit. We were still standing up so I gently pushed her toward the sofa. we laid down with me on top and I started sucking on her tits. I bit her nipples and sucked on them all the while fingering her pussy.

Janet was slowly stroking my cock and it felt wonderful, but I couldn't help thinking of what my little sister had said and done.

There was no way Janet would let me fuck her tits if I asked so I just climbed up on her. I sat up on her stomach, pushed her huge tits together and squeezed my cock in between them.

Janet made huge eyes and looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

I started fucking her tits, leaning over, while pushing them together over my cock.

"Matt!"

It felt amazing, and she was so fucking hot laying under me with my cock between her tits pushing on her chin every time I leaned forward.

"Baby, it feels so good, and you look so hot under me."

I fucked harder and my cock was touching her face more and more. Janet didn't stop me but she also didn't look super happy. The more I fucked her tits the closer I got to her mouth, and when the head of my cock had touched her lips twice I thought why the hell not.

I moved forward with my body and placed my cock over her mouth. She just looked at me angrily but finally opened her mouth and I slid my cock in.

You could tell it was her first time because she gagged right away. I pushed my cock further in and slowly started pumping in her mouth.

It was amazing.

I leaned forward and put my arms on each side of her so I could fuck her better, and for each pump I got deeper in her mouth. After a few minutes she was gagging loudly while my stomach started touching her nose every time I pushed the cock all the way down her throat.

I couldn't believe she let me do it and it felt so good. My cock was really filling her mouth and you could see she was struggling with the size and force of it.  

I was considering cumming in her face but it was already so much thick saliva around her mouth and on her cheeks that I felt it might be taking it too far.

So I pushed the cock all the way down her throat, kept it there while she breathed loudly through he nose, and then I shot stream after stream of cum into her stomach.

I rolled of her and laid down next to her. Janet just closed her eyes and worked on getting her air back. For awhile it was just the sound of her labored breathing then she said:

"What the hell was that?"

"That was amazing! Thank you!"

"What the fuck flew into you?"

"It's just something I've always wanted to do and it was just so fucking good. You were so fucking good, Janet."

She sat up.

"I need to shower again." And with that she stood up and left.

I quickly texted my sister.

"Sis! Tit & face fucked J. Amazing!"

"WTF!! Bro! Congrats! U hav pics??"

"No sorry."

"Fuck! Wanna C it!"

"So hot!"

"We should double date!!"

We texted back and forth a bit more and then I heard the shower stopping.

When Janet came back she had put up her hair, put on make-up and was wearing a t-shirt and leggings. And sadly a bra, but I was not about to complain. I was aware that it would be pushing my luck.

Me and my sister had made a loose plan and I wanted Janet to go along.

"So my sister has a date tonight with Peter, you know from the basketball team, and wondered if you and me wanted to tag along. I said we probably could, coz you didn't have any plans tonight, right?"

"Nora? Why did she we want us with?"

"Come on, it will be fun! I think you will like my sister."

"I'm sorry but isn't she a total slut? I'm really sorry but I've heard so much about her and the cheerleaders."

"I think it's just talk, and besides she is my baby sister."

"I've never understood how someone so pretty, I mean your sister is beautiful, could be so, you know, she wears like skirts that are so short. You see her underwear all the time."

"Don't be so judgy, just come on, it will be fun. Maybe we watch a movie or go out and eat or something. Maybe she lets you borrow her skirts."

"Yeah you would like that wouldn't you."

I really would.

......

Peter picked up me and my sister at 7. I had on jeans and a button down shirt that was kinda slim, Nora picked it because she said I looked hot and you could see my muscles. And I did work out a lot and liked to keep fit. I also did not wear any underwear because Nora wanted to see when I got hard. I had just laughed at her, but as usual I did what she said.

Nora was gorgeous in a skintight very short light green dress. The green looked amazing with her fire red hair, and since she never wore a bra because of her very small tits you could see them perfectly through the thin fabric.

The dress stopped right under her butt and was just like a second skin on her and her wonderful ass looked godly in that dress.

Peter just stared at her.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight."

Then he saw me.

"Sorry bro, I forgot you were here."

Nora just giggled, took each of us under her arms and led us out to the car.

Nora sat up front with Peter and I was alone in the back. When we got to Janet I got up and went and rang her door.

She opened in a beautiful red dress, it was not as short or as tight as Nora's but it looked great on her and it had a nice big open neckline were her giant tits were pressed in.

I kissed her and told her she looked beautiful.

She asked what Nora was wearing and I told her.

"Damn! I was afraid of that."

"What do you mean?"

"I am gonna look like a nun next to her. And anyway I can't have a teen looking better than me."

"Honey, I don't care and I'm your date. You know how my sister is."

"I should never have agreed to this."

I just realized how insecure Janet was, since she was beautiful with such a killer body I had always assumed she was so confident. But it was obvious that she wasn't.

"Baby, you look amazing, don't worry about it."

Janet was chewing her underlip.

"Fuck it!"

She quickly unclasped her bra and pulled it off. With both hands she fixed her tits in the dress and it was so hot. You could totally see she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard against the fabric.

"Ok, let's go."

And with that she left me and walked over to the car.

We got into the backseat and Nora turned around and told Janet how sexy she looked and Janet actually blushed, it was absolutely beautiful.

Nora also told us that Peter had gotten a free hotel suite through his team so we were going there first for some champagne and room service. The plans after that seemed vague but I figured we would find out eventually.

We started driving and I leaned over and kissed Janet on the neck and whispered: "You look so hot without a bra, I could fuck you right now."

Janet just hushed me but didn't move. So I moved my hand up to her tits and started touching them.

"Not here! Not in front of your sister", she whispered kinda loudly. I took my hands away but a little later I took her hand and moved it to my crotch, I was so fucking horny and I just wanted her right there.

"Stop it, Matt!" But again she didn't move and did not move her hand away from my cock.

I'm pretty sure my sister heard us because I saw her move her hand over to Peter's crotch and heard her opening his zipper. You could see her hand stroking his cock while he was driving.

Janet's eyes real got big and I heard her inhaling loudly when my sister bent over and took his cock in her mouth. She slurped loudly and from the back we could see her head bobbing in his lap.

"Omg! What is she doing?", Janet whispered to me. "Has she forgotten we are sitting here? I can't believe I am seeing this."

"Just relax honey."

"I don't wanna see your sister doing that."

"You know you don't have to watch."

Janet kept staring and I could clearly hear Nora deep throating Peter in the front seat. She still had her hand on my cock, so I unbuttoned my pants and took it out. I was rock hard.

"Wtf are you doing?", she turned to me and I moved her hand back to my cock and got her hand to slowly stroke me.

I then placed my hand at the back of her head and gently pushed it down on my cock. She very reluctantly opened her mouth and started sucking me. I looked up and saw my sister looking at me with a huge grin on her face before she continued to suck Peter's cock.

 

You could tell Janet was new at this but she still did a great job and it felt really good having my cock in her mouth while watching my sister suck another cock in front of us. I put my hand on Janet's head and pressed it down deeper in her throat, she gagged but I kept pressing and she didn't stop me.

I heard Peter moaning in the front seat and could tell that he was emptying his cock in my sisters mouth. She got up and turned towards me and opened her mouth and showed me all his cum before she closed it and swallowed while looking at me and smiling.

She stayed that way and kept watching Janets mouth on my cock. I held her head still while she had my whole cock down her throat and Nora gestured for me to pull up her dress. So I leaned over and pulled up Janet's dress over her hips so Nora could see her small white thongs. I got a big thumbs up just when Janet really started gagging since she could not get any air.

I used that opportunity to blow my load into her mouth while I slowly pulled up her head. I saw she was struggling with all the cum in her mouth but also knew there was no way she was going to let my sister and Peter see her with cum in her face so she swallowed everything.

....

We got out of the car and walked into the hotel.  Peter went up to the reception desk to get our key. Nora turned to Janet and said "That dress looks so amazing on you, I wish I had your body. And good call on skipping the bra, your tits look fucking fabulous."

Janet stammered a thank you and her whole face turned red, and you could tell that she had lost control of the whole situation.

"One more thing", Nora leaned in closer to Janet "Those thongs were so fucking hot, your ass and cunt looked incredible sexy. Victoria Secret?"

"Eh, yeah. I bought them there." Janet pulled at the hem of her skirt and looked embarrassed.

Peter came and we took the elevator up.

It was a huge suite with a big sunken sofa and floor to ceiling windows overlooking downtown.

Peter cracked open a bottle of champagne and we all sat down and had a glass. I think Janet quickly had two. Peter filled it up again and Janet drank it up. She looked nervous.

I leaned in and kissed her.

"You are so beautiful tonight, baby. Just relax."

She smiled at me and Nora opened another bottle, and then she leaned into Peter and kissed him. He kissed her back and they started making out right next to us in the sofa.

Nora's tiny dress glided up and we got a view of a pair of tiny see-through thongs. Peter was quickly there with his hand and pressed it down inside her panties. He was fingering her while they were kissing and I don't think Janet had any idea what to do.

Nora pulled away from Peter and turned to Janet next to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so fucking horny."

She leaned in and kissed Janet on the mouth. Peter was still fingering her but stopped and started to pull of her panties.

Janet didn't fight her but also didn't open her mouth, but Nora didn't stop so finally Janet opened her mouth and I could see my sister sticking her tongue in.

While the girls kissed Peter took off his pants and stuck his cock in my sisters pussy and started fucking her. Nora refused to let Janet go and just began kissing her harder and with one hand pulled down her dress so her huge tits fell out.

Nora grabbed Janets tits and started caressing them while Peter fucked her. Watching the girls make out was such an incredible turn on and I wanted nothing more than to fuck Janet.

I got up from the sofa, pulled up her dress and ripped of her panties, I spread her legs and pushed my cock in. I started to fuck her while the whole time watching my sister touching her tits.

When the girls stopped making out I told Janet to take her dress off. She looked insecure but Nora helped her pull it over her head and threw it on the floor. I sat down in the sofa and told Janet to straddle me.

She sat down over my cock and I pushed it up into her pussy. I had her tits right in front of my face so I started sucking them while she rode me.

I had no idea what my sister and Peter were doing but I could hear Nora moaning. Janet kept riding my cock and I started to lightly bite her nipples. That's when I saw Peter standing behind Janet. His cock was huge and covered with my sisters saliva and pussy juice.

Peter pushed Janet forward and started spreading her asshole. He spat on his cock and on her ass before he pressed it in.

I had my cock deep in her pussy and I could feel Peter's cock through the thin wall pushing it's way into her tight asshole. Janet was whimpering and moaning while me and Peter started getting into a rhythm of fucking both her holes.

It was so incredible tight and Peter's cock was so big that Janet started crying in between the moans. We fucked her harder and harder and it did not take long until I felt Peter filling her asshole with his cum. I was not ready yet but pulled it out when Peter did.

Janet just collapsed on the sofa and laid down on her back with her eyes closed trying to get her breath back. Peter went to get some more champagne and I just stared at my newly fucked girlfriend. She was so pretty laying there.

Nora came up to the sofa, crawled up on all four over Janet and laid down on her with her face between Janet's legs. She right away started eating her pussy and when Janet opened her eyes all she could see was my sisters pussy in her face. Janet stuck out her tongue and started eating Nora's pussy. I Janet had really lost all her inhibitions.

I watched my little sister and my girlfriend eating each others pussies in a 69 and my cock just got even harder.

I had my sisters ass in the air in front of me so I walked up to them and violently showed my cock into her ass while my sister licked her pussy.

I had almost forgotten how tight her asshole was but I was so turned on I didn't care. I couldn't care less about getting her used to my cock or taking it easy, I just started fucking her ass while watching her eating my girlfriends pussy.

When I got close to cumming I pulled out my cock, moved my sisters ass to the side and forced my cock into Janet's mouth. It was covered in her own pussy juice and Nora's ass and I pushed it down her throat. Janet was laying on her back and I started fucking her mouth and throat forcefully. I was really close to cumming but still wanted to get the most out it so I started going even harder until I shot my load in her mouth. There was no way Janet could swallow all that the way she was laying so cum just poured out of her mouth together with thick strands of saliva.

I could tell Janet was exhausted and when she got her breath back she just got up and stumbled to bed. Peter handed me a glass of champagne and we both looked out the window.

It was a beautiful night.