All Comments on 'Getting Help from My Sister'

by sister jenny

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
tomasnytomasny8 months ago

Wow, that is hot! The question now is whether he should fuck Janet like he fucked his sister. Please write a part II

lantern04lantern048 months ago

That was awesome. I'd love to see future chapters of this story.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Every mans dream to have a sister or gf that is a true slut. Keep the story going it is wild.

WeitzeWeitze8 months ago

Hay Jennyspetz, welcome to the writers club. Good story line, flowed well. looking forward to future story's, either continuation of this one or ?? Looked like you or a helper did a good job of proofreading, keep it up.

Again, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK premise.

But basically boring sex.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmm it'd be interesting if he tricked Janet into a three-way with him and his sister. That'd add heat things up if you put it in the second part.

sister jennysister jenny8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much @tomasny it is my first ever story. Never thought of a part II, but now I might.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Couldn't read.

Poorly written, couldn't get past the numerous errors.

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted8 months ago

Overall, this was a well written and sexy as hell story. You might try to give more details about your characters and the mischief that they get into. Cranking out a Bro/Sis Incest story as your 1st one is intriguing. Keep writing and I will keep reading....this one is a good one to continue to develop from both the brother and the sister perspective, lots of possibilities for your characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have a good read over before you publish it. There are quite a few errors and typos that make it distracting. That said, I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was wonderful. Keep writing!

TimfireTimfire8 months ago

Great start, hope there’s more

Sparrow69Sparrow698 months ago

Well done first story! I do hope you continue this storyline, but also that you continue to write more Literotica stories. Yes, there were a few mistakes, but those are taken care of with writing, or as they say practice make perfect.

lovedefactolovedefacto8 months ago

Great start! Please continue.

sister jennysister jenny8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the nice comments. It is my first and english is not my first language so sorry about all the errors. I will proof read better next time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't care for Nora at all. Little sisters should be shy and naive, not total sluts. Who wants too have sex with any woman who will give it up to anyone? It's not special then. 2*

JGellarJGellar8 months ago

I read this and can't stop thinking about it. I had to come back to the story and leave a comment. I hope this becomes a series. So many directions this story can continue on. Mom & Dad's getaway is to a swingers event and come back and catches the two together. Sis gets jealous of brother's gf. Brother and mom start something only to be caught by sister or gf. So many avenues to explore. Great start, hope to see more quality stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When my nephews were of a age to understand, I gave them two pieces of advice:

1.If you don't ask, then the answer is 100% no; so you have nothing to lose by asking for what you want.

2. The truth ALWAYS hurts someone, don't let it be you.

DDC11BDDC11B8 months ago

Wonderful.

I did enjoy how well the story flowed.

zach20092zach200928 months ago

Such a horny lil sis!! Loved it.. had me throbbing in no time.. might have enjoyed a slower burn I guess..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story had me so interested I had to read again and again.

Please continue your writings.

Almost like I was there watching the action.

Michael

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Fun and sexy. Good story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

Ass to mouth is disgusting. 😒 In real life, his sister would contract a whole host of diseases from the feces covering his cock. 1/5

unclebeardyunclebeardy6 months ago

3*+ needs at least one more chapter where he tells his girllfriend and sister what he wants. Perhaps his sister seduces the girlfriend or finds out she's getting laid elsewhere.

TomTeacher19TomTeacher193 months ago

Damn that was so hot. I wanted more. Just like Matt, I'm sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersister jenny@sister jenny
New here, gonna see if I can write some stories. Married mom 25 years old from Europe, living in the US. My stories are just fantasies. I have decided that LitE is my safe zone so no secrets in here. So whatever you want to know just ask. BUT that also means that being tot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES