Getting her ready for Amsterdam

Story Info
When I was in the service I had a story from a young woman.
2.1k words
4.39
5.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no under age sex in my stories.

When I was in the Army a few years before I was married I was on leave in Amsterdam and I was having a beer in a small Guest house (bar) and talking to a young woman who was bartending there. She was an average looking young woman of maybe 25 or so. We were just chatting away and I ask her if she was born and raised in the area.

"Oh, no I am a country girl from east of here several clicks. and I came looking for my fame and fortune."

"And so did you find it?"

"No, I found something much different than I expected. Something much more real. I came into this very place and had a drink. A sexy wonderful man was here where I am now and we chatted, I flirted and we became friends. And I awoke the next morning in his bed with him."

"So you have been here every since?"

"I had much to learn from my ignorant youth. My being just 18 and out on my own for my first time. I had no idea that the men who are of very dark skin tend to be Pimps. I had just a bit of sexual experience of kids. And for the first time I was pleasured by a grown man who knew what he was doing and I fell for him big time. He kept me in his bed doing things I have never dreamed could be done."

"So he turned out to be a pimp?"

"I was so stupid, I am not a beautiful woman. Very average in most respects. But he teased me along. His suggestions of friends being so interested in me. And as I came to need to please him by doing as he wished, I soon found myself pleasing several men and when he told me we could make a good bit of money? It didn't sound so bad. We could live much better."

She told me it was a very usual story of how young women became to work in the sex trade. I told her I found it a very sexy story. She in turn told me I needed to bring my wife back some day and let her try it and then see how sexy it was.

I filed that one away. Nearly ten years went by before I thought about that story again. I don't remember what jogged my memory of it, but when it happened I had trouble getting it out of my mind. Jena and I had been married nearly nine years when the memory came back of that story and we were talking of a honeymoon and a renewal of our vows. And that is when I began to plot and plan.

First I need to tell you that I am my wife's one and only lover. Jena was a minister's daughter. She was raised so strictly it is very unusual how strict her parents were. I thought she was a virgin on our wedding night. In contrast my wife has the body and looks of one of the most beautiful women on earth. Her figure is as nearly perfect as can be. And her features are also as perfect as even God could have made to be perfect.

So how could a man in his right mind even begin to think of turning his wife into a prostitute? And a woman as beautiful and pure as my wife Jena? But we were raised much differently. My family is rich. I was raised by a father who has been I am sure a cuckold and my mother has been blessed with his love of her enjoying her freedoms. My mother is nearly as beautiful as my own wife in her beautiful body and face. I have two half brothers and a sister who are biracial. All three have different fathers with my mother.

My wife was very shocked the first time she came to my parents home. My mother never wears clothing. She answers the door naked every time. I am not sure how many people have seen her beauty but I know all of their neighbors see her nearly daily. All three of my siblings are over 18 now and she parades freely before her sons and her daughter. My half sister also very seldom wears any clothing at home. and she is beautiful too.

My mother has encourages my wife to discard her clothes while she is at their house from the beginning. She has encouraged her that the freedom of nudity is fun.

My wife protested that being nude in front of my father, Paul and my brothers would seen wrong.

"Oh my dear they are so used to my nudity here they will likely never notice after your first time, you will enjoy the freedom of it."

We had been married for over four years when my wife and mother were gone up stairs for some time before I could here them coming back down stairs. Mother rounded the corner going to the kitchen and I saw a flash of a second nude behind her. I wondered who else was here as it could not be my Jena. Dad and I got up at about the same time and I let him go for the beers.

I soon heard him talking to Mom and someone else.

"My girl it should be illegal for you to wear clothes you are beautiful. I want the boys to see you right now. Boys, boys come to the kitchen now."

My brothers came down the stairs 2 at a time and around into the kitchen. I could hear them talking at the same time. And then I got it that my wife was nude in the kitchen. My mother had finally gotten her naked. My father and brothers all seemed to approve.

When you have money you can do things you have trouble doing if you don't. I went back to my stuff from the Army and I found the name of the Bar in Amsterdam and I began to look for a #. And I found one. I called it and a woman answered.

"Are you by chance Chelle?"

"Yes, what can we do for you?"

I explained who I was and when we had met. She said she remembered me. I had encouraged her to continue her work as a prostitute. Yes I had sex with her several times. Chelle is not beautiful nor does she have a great body but she fucks very nicely. We talked for a couple hours just catching up on her life. Finally on the third call I began to tell her my desires.

"David are you telling me you desire for your wife to become like me?"

"Yes, Chelle exactly what you are."

"And you want Juan Paul to have her?"

"Is he a good pimp for you Chelle?"

"He took me and made me into the whore I am. His cock is the one that does it all for me. He is very big and really knows how to use it. He will teach her all she'll need to know to be a good prostitute. How long can you leave her here to work for him?"

"Will that be a must for it to happen?"

"Oh yes, he will not teach her all she'll need to know if he can not use her to make his money. Is she fixed?"

"You mean can she have children? Yes she is able we just have chosen not to yet."

"She will have children if you do this with her. Is she active with others now?"

"I am working on that. My brothers are trying to enjoy her. They have her naked lots now and they have hands on her. I am encouraging her to let them enjoy her."

"To let them fuck her?"

"Yes, and my mother is helping me. My father has been very close to getting up inside her. And my half brothers are really after her."

"Is she letting them fondle her?"

"Oh ya they have her tits when ever we are at Mom's, I have gotten her to let them suck her nipples and to spread wide for them to finger her. I keep telling her to let them do it. And she keeps asking if I am sure I really want them to fuck her?"

"How often are you pushing it now?"

"We go over there every day so they work her every day. My mother has told her that both my brothers fuck her when they want and she tells her both are very good lovers. It is getting very close to happening."

"David you really are sure you want her just like me? I have been a prostitute for soon fifteen years now."

"I want my Jena to be just like you Chelle. Juan Paul can have her completely. I can't wait for him to begin with her. Can we make this happen Chelle?"

"Send me a dozen nudes of her and I will talk with Juan Paul for you. But David he is going to want a commitment long term."

"How long Chette?"

"I can't be sure but my guess is 3 to 5 years." "

"That would be so sexy."

A few days later we were over to my folks house and Mom and Jena had been up stairs. Mom brought Jena back down into the living room.

"David pay attention, Boys get your clothes off. Good, now Samuel stand behind Jena, grab her tits and pull her back to you. Jena you spread your pretty thighs wider. Eric you bring your big cock up and rub in Jena's slit. That's it get him good and wet. Okay, ease him up right there in her opening. There now push, yes the head is in her. Good Jena, good girl just about there. Go ahead son push up into her. Oh yes that's it, good girl he is clear up in you."

"He is so big."

"Yes he is, feels good too doesn't he? Oh my Jena you look so sexy, so pretty. Come around here Sam I want our Jena to feel how good you feel up inside her too."

My mother knew exactly what she was doing to open my wife up sexually. The boys switch places and Sam was slightly bigger that his brother but he eased right up into my wife up to his balls. She looked so beautiful pulled back on display with her sex full of the half black young man's cock firmly up inside her vagina.

"Hold her firmly Eric, Paul come share our pretty Jena too will you please."

My father had been waiting and he entered completely naked. When my brother stepped back he moved into position and quickly slid up into my wife giving her the 3rd bare cock in less than ten minutes. My father didn't take long until I saw his balls pull up as he shot his full load of semen up into her belly. He moved aside and Sam moved back up inside of her and he began to fuck her.

"Oh my God Yes fuck me so good. My god I never knew sex could be like this. Oh yes make me yours."

I saw my wife have 3 very good climaxes as my brother fucked her and as he finished up inside her she readily accepted Eric again as he slid back up into her and they began to fuck hard. I was not sure where my mother had disappeared to and as I began to wonder she slipped back into the room. She whispered to me.

"David I called a friend and he is on his way over. He only lives two doors down. James is Samuel's father. While we have your beautiful wife out being open I thought it was the time to be sure she find reasons to stay that way. James will improve that. Are you okay if he takes her for a few days?"

"You think she will go with him?"

"Oh he will show her why she needs to go with him. He is fantastic in bed."

A very large black man came in from the living room and he was naked with the largest cock I have ever seen. His timing was perfect as we watched Eric climax and Jena whimpered as he with drew from her. She was not ready to disconnect yet. James stepped over and took his place.

"Oh my god where did you come from? You are huge and I am stretching so. My you are so deep."

He began to fuck her slowly. And she responded to each stroke with grunts and giggles. Mother was right he was taking her places she had not been before. We were moving much closer to our trip to Amsterdam.