Getting Home

Story Info
Michelle treks home.
1.4k words
4.41
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation of "Bargaining Power".

------------------------

I pressed the down button and began waiting for the elevator. Time seemed to freeze as stood there waiting for my escape. The bustle of the law office had a rhythm to it that played on as I stood frozen in my thoughts. The office banter sounded like a chorus on top of the keyboard pecking and occasional phone ringing.

The reflection the elevator door exposed my current predicament. On the muted reflection on the brass surface, I could make out fuzzy reflection of myself standing as people walked behind me to their destinations. I was hyper aware of my attire. The cool air of the lobby blew on my pantyhose-clad legs as people walked by. I felt my posture adjusting to standing in 3 inch pumps. Despite my reflection being blurry, I vividly remembered the previous hour as the scenes flashed in my head. My thoughts drifted to my attorney, Lily, who caught me stealing both corporate secrets and her panties. The VCR in my head replayed the scene of the unexpected bulge in her panties.

"Going down?" A voice said, interrupting my train of thought. An elevator behind me had opened. A man in a suit stood with his foot keeping the door from closing. I turned and walked into the lift, nodding at the man as I walked towards the elevator. At only 5-foot-7, I was surprised to not be dwarfed by the men in size. Without really realizing my pumps gave me the added height, I felt an odd sense of confidence as I walked by the men. I settled into a corner of the elevator as the door shut.

"Are we going to McNally's or..?" One of the men said as he drifted off.

"McNally's for sure. Did you see that new waitress?" Another said fairly animated. "She's got a nice ass and hug---" he continued until being hit by the first man who held the door for me.

"Dude, chill.." he said, gesturing in my direction. He made eye contact I tried unsuccessfully not to return. With a brief smile he returned attention to his cohorts.

Their conversation turned mundane and I found myself unable to be interested. I stumbled with my thoughts wondering how I could get home. Walking home seemed unappealing in my current attire. Suddenly, I had a successful brain cycle after what seemed like a drought of misfires. Uber.

Lily had kept true to her word and put my belongings in the clutch. Taking out my phone I navigated the screen and ordered an Uber to pick me up outside the building. Stepping out onto the street, I heard my phone beep. I looked down and saw a text from Lily.

Lily> "Txt me when you get home."

As I was formulating a response, a new message came in. This time it was a picture message of her from the chest down holding her erect cock. I quickly replied in the affirmative and closed my messaging app. Finally, a blue Nissan pulled up to the curb.

"Michelle?" The driver asked as I opened the back door.

Flabbergasted, I shook my head yes. Afraid to use my voice which might out me as some kind of deviant, I got in the car. Lily must have changed my Uber profile while I was cleaning up. I sat silently in the backseat fiddling with my phone. I opened my messages to craft a message to Lily. This was insane.

The image of her cock taunted me as I tried to compose a message. The hours of VR porn scrambled my brain. I virtually stammered as I had no clue how to respond to a dick pic. My increasingly unreliable brain issued another idea: "Call Emily."

Emily was my cousin. We grew up a few towns apart and both moved to the city as adults. She studied biotechnology in school and worked as a researcher in a lab. A bit of a quirky nerd as a kid, I ended up having to be her date for her prom. Going away for college, she changed miraculously, and now was quite the package with a high paying job and athletic looks.

Me> Em: How would you respond to a dick pic?

Emily> Context Please?

Me> Like if a girl sent you a dick pic.

Me> I mean a guy.

Emily> Well, unsolicited I would just ignore it.

Emily> What's going on? Is this related to your facebook post?

Frantically, I pulled up Facebook. My heart skipped three beats. Lily had hacked my account and posted a picture. In it, I was wearing her dress touching up my make-up in the mirror. The caption read: "Who knew it was so much work to be pretty." The post had been up for 30 minutes and already had 8 likes.

Me> Oh no. I need your help. Can you come over?

Emily> I was going to go to the gym.

Me> Please. I am in way over my head with something.

Emily> Fine, but you owe me.

---------------

As the Uber pulled up to my place, I saw Emily's car already parked. I walked up to my 2nd floor apartment and walked in.

"OK I take it back, I am so glad I skipped the gym for this."

"Shut up."

"Remember when we played pretty princess dress up as kids? Who knew you'd want a rematch one day."

"I need to change."

"Who sent the dick pic?" Emily inquired as I walked into my room to change. I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt from my drawer.

"Later." I grumbled as tried and failed to unzip the dress.

"I can't reach the zipper..." I groaned as I stepped out of my room.

"This is an expensive dress, where did you get it?" Emily asked as she got the zipper started for me.

"My lawyer." I said.

"I never had a lawyer give me panties before." Emily snickered. Clearly she saw a glimpse as I shuffled back into my room to change.

She continued from the other side of the door, "I am not going to judge whatever kinky games you find yourself playing."

I stepped out of the dress and placed it on my bed. I couldn't get the bra off and was too proud to ask for help. I took the t-shirt and put it on over my bra and pulled up my sweats. Stepping out my cousin retorted: "What are you going for the walk-of-shame look?"

Ignoring her comment I sat down next to her at the table. The hair from my wig slipped into my face. I took it off and placed it on the top of the table.

"Look, 4 comments on your picture and 14 likes. Who is this Lily person?"

"My lawyer." I remarked.

"She's a bit out of your league. No offense."

"You'd be surprised." I retorted. I retold my story, leaving out the bits of stealing panties. I editorialized a bit on who gave who a blow job.

"You are in deep. In some places you could go to jail for that. You don't really have many options."

I tapped my fingers on the table. "Should I go on the run?"

"It's an option, but you might be able to wait it out."

"Wait it out?"

"I saw it in a movie once. A guy was undercover and his cover was about to be blown. So he went with it, but it turns out, he was a actually a triple agent the whole time."

"How does that apply at all?"

"Basically you wait for her to mess up. Then you blackmail her. It's fool proof."

"Shoot I was supposed to text her when I got home."

I opened my message app and Emily looked on. "Wait, she is trans?"

"Indeed." I confirmed, hoping my web of lies didn't come unraveled.

"Just go along with her games. Wait for a misstep and you'll be fine."

----------------

Emily left after a bit of catching up and I replayed the day in my head. Short of running away, I had no other options. I had no choice but to play along. My cock twitched and grew in arousal almost like a warning alarm going off.

Me> Made it home safe.

Lily> Good. I was worried. It was taking a while.

Me> I can't believe you shared that picture on facebook.

Lily> It seemed pretty popular. I am surprised you deleted it.

Lily> I sure like it.

She sent a picture of herself with her cock peeking out of the waistband of her panties. Her flat abs and chest accented with what could only be described as a feminine cock. I remembered the taste she left in my mouth.

Unconsciously stroking myself, I sent back a smiley face.

---------------

Michelle and Lily will return in Part 3.