Getting It Up Again Ch. 09

Story Info
Sexy hijinks on the high seas.
2.4k words
3.77
3.4k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan searched through her wardrobe for the perfect bikini to wear while sailing with her husband Michael and Chinese boyfriend Martin. It would be their first time sailing together and she wanted the experience to be special for them. After some contemplation, she settled on a very sexy black slingshot monokini; a tiny g-string attached to two tiny triangles that just covered her nipples, and were held together by two thin strips connecting the g-string to the barely there bra. She walked to her mirror and twirled around, admiring her lean, fit athletic body and legs. She then narcissistically shook her head and her beautiful long blonde hair waved briefly to fully expose her gorgeous face. After sifting through some sexy barely covered-up dresses, she settled on putting a simple satin robe on top.

Quickly putting on her sandals, Susan strode across her backyard to the end overlooking the beach, where her husband and boyfriend awaited her wearing only their swimming trunks. She smiled as she saw the men's jaws drop at the sight of her incredibly sexy legs moving out from her tiny satin robe.

Martin opened the gate so Susan and Michael could be the first to walk down the steps to the beach and dock; he then closed the gate and followed behind. Susan casually glanced over her shoulder and smiled when she noticed Martin gawking at her legs as they moved her toward her boat.

"Martin, get on the boat first while we untie her," said Susan, deliberately bending over in front of him to begin undoing the lines holding the boat to the dock.

Soon they were finished, and Susan and Michael expertly hopped onto their sailboat without assistance, pulled the anchor up, and started the motor.

Once Michael had them further into the water where there was wind, they raised their sails. Michael began sailing them further from shore and towards the emptiness of the lake.

As they traveled further from the beach, Martin sat at the bow admiring the view.

Susan saw him sitting quietly and approached him from behind, politely tapping him on the shoulder to inform him he was there. She looked around to ensure that they were far from shore and prying eyes, then sat right on top of Martin's pelvis; she could feel his slowly growing hardness against her buttocks.

Eventually, they reached a very private spot far from shore where no other boat was around, so Michael dropped the anchor. Susan wanted privacy for their playtime on the boat. Martin and Michael helped lower their sails so they wouldn't get caught in any wind gust.

Susan took out her beach blanket and laid it on the bow near where Martin once sat. She then took out a bottle of sunscreen lotion and laid face down on the blanket.

"Time for you two deckhands to get to work. I want you both to get this sunscreen all over me. Not a single piece of me is to be without sunscreen!" shouted Susan.

Her husband Michael squirted some lotion into his hands, passed the bottle to her boyfriend Martin, and began rubbing lotion on her back and shoulders.

Martin put a generous amount of sunscreen in his hands, then began to slowly rub it into her feet. His hands then slid to her lower legs and rubbed the bottom and sides of each, enjoying her beautiful legs in the process.

Susan looked back and noticed that her somewhat tanned summer complexion wasn't far off from Martin's yellowish Chinese skin tone. She closed her eyes and lay down, enjoying the two pairs of hands rubbing sunscreen into her back and legs.

She felt Martin's hands reach the back of her thighs, then slide back down her legs again. He repeated this several times, ensuring her back, outer and inner legs were properly coated with sunscreen. When he reached the top of her thighs, his fingers slid up over the firm globes of her buttocks, while his thumbs rubbed sunscreen into the flesh between her thighs and g-string. At times she moaned when Martin's thumbs rubbed the edge of her labia lips.

As Martin's hands rubbed her buttocks, Susan felt the strap holding up her slingshot monokini being untied by her husband. Then Michael's hands roamed all over her back, ensuring it was properly covered with sunscreen.

Susan then turned over to lie on her back, now completely naked for both men to see.

"Michael, go get the cockpit ready for our little experiment," commanded Susan.

Her husband Michael just giggled and passed the sunscreen lotion to Martin and left. As he walked away, Susan was sure she saw an erection tenting his swimming trunks up; she was elated as this meant he could get hard all on his own once again.

Susan watched as Martin dumped more sunscreen lotion into his hands and began rubbing the top of her feet. She curled her toes lustfully as his hands spread lotion up her lower legs and thighs, fondling them just the way she enjoyed.

Soon his fingers reached her pelvis, where he gracefully rubbed her shaved vulva, careful to not touch her clitoris or labia lips. The teasing made Susan buck her loins up into Martin's hands from time to time.

Then Martin crawled to Susan's left side, and carefully applied sunscreen to her abdominal muscles and womb, making sure not to put any pressure on the tiny fetus growing within her. His hands made their way over her eight-pack, ensuring her firm athletic lower torso was properly protected with sunscreen.

Martin began rubbing her left arm and the side of her body, properly covering them with sunscreen. Susan also felt he was enjoying the feeling of her skin.

Soon he made his way across her body to her left breast. He cupped it with both hands and felt all around, ensuring it was fully covered with sunscreen. He ended by rubbing her nipple with sunscreen and giving her a cute kiss on the lips.

Martin then walked to Susan's right side and repeated the same with her right arm and breast.

As he began to cover her face with sunscreen, Susan noticed the erection popping out of his swimming trunks to her right, and pulled them down to release his penis. His dark yellowish shaft popped out, and the bulbous glans were directly over Susan's lips.

Susan stuck her tongue out and licked his glans; Martin bucked his hips forward in response.

"Ready now!" shouted Michael from the cockpit of the sailboat.

Fully slathered with sunscreen, Susan got up, grabbed her monokini, and kissed Martin tenderly on the lips.

"Take your shorts off," she commanded.

Martin did as he was told, and when he stood up, Susan grabbed his rock-hard shaft and gave him her monokini. She led them into the cockpit of her sailboat, where Michael was already waiting with a bottle of lubricant and a giant erection. The floor of the cockpit had been covered with an inflatable air mattress.

"Put our clothes in that box so the wind won't blow them away," Susan told Martin.

Martin obediently did as he was told, and closed the lid on the box.

While he was attending to her monokini, Susan had laid her husband Michael down on the mattress and was spreading lubricant all over his giant monstrous penis. She then straddled him and guided his hard shaft straight into her vagina. She then began bouncing up and down on his shaft, satisfying the urges that built up inside her.

As she bounced, she grabbed Martin's erection and pulled it closer to her mouth, licking and sucking it in tandem with her riding of her husband. She licked the underside of his shaft and sucked on his glans as if it were a lollipop.

Meanwhile, Michael was lifting her by her hips and forcing her loins back hard onto his member, so she could even feel his glans touching her cervix. Her husband continued his merciless penetration of her labia, and Susan began to moan in tune to her husband's grunting.

Susan's moaning made it difficult to fellate Martin properly, and at times his glans would slip out of her mouth when she gasped in delight at her husband's pumping into her love tunnel. She decided to be more pragmatic in her oral technique and focused solely on running her tongue along the underside of his shaft, moaning and gasping uninterrupted.

Suddenly, Michael began to thrust up rapidly as he slammed Susan's loins with his penis; he then cried out and gave one final push on Susan's hips while he thrust up hard into her vagina. Susan felt his glans quickly expand within her, and it spat out his hot semen into her.

Susan threw her head back and moaned long as a single shockwave shook her body; the powerful orgasm took all the stress out of Susan in one wave.

Michael, still holding onto his wife tightly, naturally thrust up into her again and left a few more drops of semen in her.

Again, Susan was immediately hit with a single seismic shock that vibrated her body powerfully. It interrupted her long moan in progress, and Susan started a new long-running moan.

They repeated this pattern of natural upward thrust followed by Susan's body spasming until Michael's glans stopped ejaculating semen into her.

Susan caught her breath and looked at her boyfriend Martin, patiently standing there, still with an erection. She got off her husband and tapped his shoulder; Michael immediately got off the mattress and sat on the side to recover.

Susan grabbed Martin's erect penis and pulled him close to her. She laid back down on the mattress, still holding his penis, and pulled him on top of her. She signaled her husband, and he passed Martin the lubricant.

Martin rubbed his dark yellow erection with plenty of lubricants, then used his fingers to rub some on Susan's labia lips. Susan took note that her used labia was a swollen dark pink, not far off from the tanned yellow Chinese skin of Martin's fingers. Martin rubbed along her slit and all over her labia lips, causing Susan to buck her loins into his hand from time to time.

Susan opened her legs wide, and Martin climbed over her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and Martin carefully and gently pushed his rock-solid erection into her vagina.

Susan groaned in delight, as she felt Martin begin pumping in and out of her. His pace was medium and gentle, building her arousal in her love tunnel just right.

Soon Martin was pounding into her vagina as if there was no tomorrow, and both were breathing rapidly. Martin began thrusting deeper, but was unsatisfied with his depth of penetration into Susan, pinned her knees to his shoulders, careful not to place her thighs against her womb, and thrust as hard, fast, and deep as he could.

Susan could feel her boat shake in tempo with her bouncing breasts each time Martin slammed his glans into her vagina. She closed her eyes, wrapped her legs tight around Martin's head, and bucked her hips up on each thrust to drive his shaft deeper into her.

Perhaps the extra rolling of the waves added to the sensations within them, but Susan and Martin's motions aligned with their primal moans; their coitus and groaning in rhythms like an erotic ballet and orchestra performance. This continued for several minutes, and Susan noticed her husband was now running his hands over her smooth, firm, lotioned legs as Martin visibly neared climax.

Suddenly Martin rammed his shaft hard and deep into Susan's vagina; his glans ejaculating a small drop of hot semen into her. After a beat, she felt him involuntarily withdraw his penis, then ram it deep into her again; this time his glans rubbed against her cervix, leaving a very tiny trail of semen behind.

At this point, Susan's entire body quaked violently, and she cried out in joy.

For the next few minutes, their bodies just responded instinctively; Martin thrusting deep into her, his glans expanding but no longer ejaculating, and Susan's body vibrating upon each thrust. This cycle of orgasmic thrusting and trembling continued until Susan felt the once rock-solid shaft within her soften and slip out.

Martin rolled to the side, completely exhausted.

Susan's legs dropped and she rolled to the side to face her husband, trying to catch her breath. Martin snuggled in behind her and they spooned quietly, while Michael took a beach tower and threw it over them to keep warm.

Susan's husband then put on his swimming trunks again, his deflated penis fitting easily within. He then pulled up the anchor and took them back to their private dock.

By the time they arrived, both Martin and Susan had recovered from their sailing coitus. Martin had put his swimming trunks back on, and Susan had dressed in her sexy monokini again, but this time covered it up with a wrap.

As they walked back to their home, Susan wrapped her arm around Martin's and whispered to him:

"Thank you for giving me your virginity," she said.

"Thank you for sharing yourself with me," replied Martin sincerely and quietly.

"Thanks to you, my husband is well again," Susan replied. She then pulled him very close to her.

"I've been calling my old contacts and friends in the modeling agency. I have a business meeting with them tomorrow late morning, so we will have to make the most of this evening and tomorrow morning," Susan stated.

"Are you going back into modeling?" asked Martin.

"No. Not with the baby. I'm going to be a full-time mother. But I think I will have some good news for you tomorrow afternoon," Susan giggled.

"The rest of this week Michael has to spend a lot of time in the hospital managing the entire wing, so he will be in and out of the house for the rest of your stay. We should make the most of the time we have before you ship out and spend it all together. Making love," Susan said matter of factly.

"That's good news already," Martin admitted.

"I hope to give you better news tomorrow afternoon. Get some rest while I help Michael get some things done. But whatever you do, from now on, don't shower without me," commanded Susan.