All Comments on 'Getting It Up Again Ch. 09'

by lonelyhotwife2022

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ship sank

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The good: if you read this series it is well written the sex scenes are good but not overly erotic and the wife and husband are depicted as truly loving each other.

The not bad but not so good: the plot device of the husband’s need for wife to have the young Martin is ridiculously lame. How Martin playing with Susan cures Michael’s impotence is not really explained.

This chapter ends with a promise that Susan will arrange a nice surprise for Martin after he fucks her all week of course. Michael and Susan are written as really caring generous people. Martin is a really nice smart polite lover. So sweet every reader should have you A1C checked in case they develop diabetes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whiteboys gaslighting and wishing death on the characters are all cucks who secretly get off to stories like these cause it reflects what you incel whiteboys are: impotent cucks who hate seeing other race men especially Asian men, fucking white women. pathetic. the west is dying anyway, the only ship sinking is america and uk LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous