Getting It Up Again Ch. 10

Story Info
Susan makes the most use of her virginal lover.
2.4k words
4.79
3.9k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Susan held hands with her Chinese boyfriend Martin as they walked to the guest house in her giant backyard. Martin was detailing to her what his short two-week tour on board the naval ship would be like while Susan hoped she would be able to satisfy his sexual desires before he reported for the tour.

On their way was the Feather's massive swimming pool, which connected to the hidden grotto and adult water play area. The water temperature was lower now that it was summer, so it would be safe for Susan to swim in it while pregnant, plus cool them off. Susan confirmed the sun had set enough so that they wouldn't get a sunburn, and dragged Martin closer to the pool.

"Let's go for a short swim, lover. I want to show you a very special place," Susan whispered to Martin before she kissed him tenderly on the lips. She then stepped back, undid the top tie of her summer dress, and let it drop to the walkway. Susan then picked up her dress and tossed it onto a nearby patio chair, and beckoned Martin with her finger.

"Finish undressing me," she said quietly.

Martin kissed her tenderly while reaching behind her back. He quickly unclasped her bra and tossed it onto the chair with her dress. He then broke off the kiss to suck and nibble on her breasts and slid his hands between her buttocks and panties. Sliding his hands down slowly, he felt down the back of her legs while taking her panties to the grass. After Susan stepped out of her panties, he put them on the same patio chair as her other clothes.

Martin took a beat to admire the beautiful blonde Susan; his eyes followed her long golden blonde hair to her perfect face, then over her breasts, firm and lean torso, shaved loins, and down her beautiful firm, lean, and toned legs. He then stepped back and quickly undressed, leaving his clothes in a pile on the grass. After he removed his underpants, his hard penis popped out, pointing lustfully at Susan.

Susan knelt, then licked the underside of his hard shaft, tracing his veins with her tongue. She then stood up, grabbed his erection, and took Martin to the pool.

Susan stepped in, swimming first, while Martin followed closely behind. She led him through the waterfall and into her hidden grotto area with the pagoda, wall showers, and boat. She swam up to her boat, crawled in, and spread her legs over the side.

Martin swam up, grabbed the side of the boat, and began kissing her right leg, starting with her inner lower section. His kissing moved up to her knee, then down her inner thigh until he reached her shaved pubes. He then nibbled on her labia lips, up and down along the length of her slit.

Susan couldn't help but begin bucking her hips along with his oral stimulation. She felt her breathing increase and she wrapped her legs around his head to force his face onto her loins.

Soon Martin stopped giving her cunnilingus and pulled himself out of her leg hold; their eyes met for a moment and Susan knew exactly what to do next.

She hopped out of the boat and back into her private pond, swam over to Martin, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. As they played tongue dancing in each other's mouths, she felt Martin gently leave her up off the bottom of the pool. She then wrapped her legs around his body, partly supported by Martin, partly floating in the water.

Martin used his hands to move her a little underwater until Susan felt the warm, hard smooth flesh of his glans press between her labia lips.

Susan looked lovingly into Martin's eyes as she felt him push her down gently onto his erection. With the first push, he managed to get his glans between her labia lips. On the second gentle push, he managed to thrust himself a little deeper so that the tip of his glans just made its way past her vaginal opening. After some more gentle pushing and some slow thrusting up by his hips, Susan felt his erection up her vagina.

Now Martin began easily lifting her a little off his member, then forcing her back down again hard. As he pumped her vagina onto his rock-hard erection, he used his hips to thrust his glans further up into her; the artificial pond they were having intercourse in made it easier with the water interfering with gravity.

After several cycles of this, Susan and Martin's rapid breathing and groaning had aligned. Their vocal expressions of joy, along with the beat of the primal motions underneath the water, aligned themselves all into a beautiful sexual symphony. Susan was groaning rapidly and clenching her toes as she felt Martin's glans rub all the flesh of her love tunnel.

Suddenly Martin cried out and thrust up hard into her, his glans spitting out a tiny drop of semen into her. He withdrew and then involuntarily thrust up again, trying to ejaculate, but this time nothing came out. He repeated this one final time, driving his hardness as deep into her as he could; she felt his glans twitch and expand within her vagina, but nothing came out.

It was then the first shockwave of orgasmic release ripped through Susan's body, and she snapped like a tight spring in Martin's arms, letting out a loud cry of joy in the process, while clenching her toes. Two more tremors went through her, both also toe clenchers, before Susan collapsed her head into his shoulder, trying to catch her breath.

"Carry me to the guest house," Susan whispered into his ear, as she remained wrapped around Martin in the pond, his softening penis slipping out of her vagina.

With that, Martin gently carried her up the steps out of the pond and down the path to the guest house, careful to not press her womb into him.

"Let's brush our teeth, then shower together," Susan whispered into his ear, still recovering from their previous coitus. She felt Martin's soft glans quietly pop out of her labia.

When they reached the door of the guest house, Susan had recovered enough strength to be let down and walk on her own. They entered the bathroom and brushed their teeth, and Susan started the water in the shower to warm it up, but not too hot to damage her fetus.

Susan stepped into the shower first, allowing the water to rinse through her long blonde hair and fit-toned body first. Turning around, Martin saw her gorgeous face give that lovely smile again, and she beckoned him into the shower with her using her finger.

He quickly stepped into the shower and closed the door, realizing it had two shower heads; he probably by now guessed why, thought Susan. She turned to face him and they kissed lovingly, while Susan used her hands to rinse his short black hair with her hands. She also fondled his shoulders, back, and chest with her palms to help rinse off the chlorine.

Martin reached over to the shampoo and gently massaged it into her long blonde hair and scalp. He then ran his fingers down her hair to completely lather it with shampoo, clearly enjoying the texture of her golden locks in the process.

He then squeezed some shampoo into her hands, and she gently rubbed it throughout his hair and scalp too. Since he had a crew cut, she finished this rather quickly.

Next, Martin helped himself to body wash and gently massaged her neck with it. His hands first went behind and massaged her shoulders, then down her firm back. Finally grabbing her butt cheeks and giving each firm muscle a good fondle, then slipping his fingers into her crack to clean it. He washed his hands for hygiene's sake, applied more body wash, and gently rubbed what part of the labia he was able to reach from behind.

He then turned his attention to her arms and massaged them gently with body wash. Susan lifted her arms and leaned her head back against the shower capsule, and Martin cleaned her armpits, then felt the sides of her torso up and down. While doing so, he leaned in and began kissing her lips.

His hands moved to the front and began massaging circles over her breasts, lathering them fully with body wash. He rubbed her nipples with his palms, then fingers. Next, his hand slid down her torso, applying body wash gently to her eight-pack down to her pelvis where he stopped.

Martin stopped kissing Susan's lips and began kissing her breasts. He sucked and licked both nipples, then stood back.

Susan took her turn to generously lather his upper body with body wash, enjoying his shoulders, back, and chest, thoroughly cleaning his buttocks as he did hers, and washing down his flat stomach until she reached his groin.

She then knelt so his slowly hardening penis was in front of her face, and began rubbing body wash through his pubic hairs. Next, she washed between his thighs and groin, then jerked his shaft and glans to clean them. She gently massaged his balls and began lathering his thighs with body wash.

As she spread body wash all over his legs and feet, she sucked his glans into her mouth, then ran her tongue along the base of his hardening shaft. Martin moaned in response.

Susan stood up, and this time Martin got down on his knees. He took his time to lather her gorgeous firm legs with generous amounts of body wash, getting a good feel of all her legs and enjoying her firm lean thighs. He cleaned her feet thoroughly, then slid his hands up the wet insides of her legs until she opened them up more and he was able to wash her shaved, smooth vulva. Using his thumbs, he massaged the top of her labia lips and rubbed along the length of her slit, causing Susan to moan in lust.

He ended the cleaning by running his fingers across her slit and between her buttocks, ensuring even her anus was cleaned. He then stood up and washed his hands.

They both quickly spun in the shower, rinsing off all the body wash, then got out. Susan got out first, dried herself off with the towel, then passed the tower to Martin. She blow-dried her hair as Martin dried him off thoroughly with her towel. When she was done, she passed the blow drier to her boyfriend and left the bathroom.

Susan turned up the temperature in the bedroom first, then crawled naked into the bed underneath the bed sheets to stay warm as the room heated up. She rested on her pillow, awaiting her boyfriend to enter.

Martin entered soon after, completely naked. Susan admired his lean, fit frame, hairless legs, and dark golden yellow Chinese skin complexion.

The room was now warm, Martin removed the bed sheets and stared in awe at the beautiful blonde goddess in his bed. Susan smiled as she watched his eyes look over her long, wavy blonde locks, her extremely pretty face, her lean, firm athletic torso and breasts, and her long, lean, and toned legs. Susan knew she had just enough muscle to form the perfect lingerie-modeling feminine figure, and she knew Martin agreed by the dark golden erection recently formed between his legs.

Martin climbed behind and spooned her, his arms fondling her arms and legs. Soon his hands were cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples, and Susan was moaning and breathing in response.

Susan got up and crawled on top of Martin so her face was above his penis and her loins were over his face. She grabbed his solid erection and wrapped her lips around his glans, then popped his glans out. She then opened her mouth and rubbed her lips all over his shaft.

While groaning in delight, Martin had reached up, rubbed her aroused labia lips, and spread them. He began vigorously licking her inner labia, from base to clitoral hood, licking as much of the skin as possible. He also periodically licked around her vaginal orifice, but never put his tongue inside.

It didn't take long before Susan was groaning heavily and pushed her loins into Martin's face. When his tongue went into her vagina, she gasped while sucking on his glans.

Susan then crawled lower, grabbed his stiff erection, and applied generous amounts of lubricant to it. She then guided it right into her vagina and sat on his member in lust.

Martin grabbed her hips and thrust up into her as she ground herself down to impale herself with his member. As she gasped and breathed, she began speaking.

"I'm...going...to miss this," Susan managed to say between moans and breaths.

"Me too," Martin replied, also between moans and breaths.

"I won't be able to do this anymore once you return from your summer service in the navy," she breathed out.

"I understand," he replied.

"I won't be able to see you after I give birth. My children might find out," Susan said pragmatically while focusing on the growing pleasure in her loins.

"I won't let anyone find out," replied Martin empathetically.

"I want to find someone for you," continued Susan.

"Thanks," he replied.

"But not anyone. You deserve a lot," she continued between moans.

Martin could only nod now, as he was too busy groaning at this point.

"So I talked to my old contacts in the modeling world," Susan gasped out.

Martin began driving his penis quickly up and hard into her.

"I'm going to start a relationship business," she continued.

Martin's hands grabbed her breasts and began fondling them while he thrust hard and fast up into her.

"To introduce models and other women to guys like you," she confessed.

Suddenly, Martin involuntarily pushed up hard and fast into her, his glans expanding, hoping to ejaculate some semen, but could not.

Susan, also tired, suddenly bounced involuntarily on her boyfriend's golden Chinese shaft, and moaned softly.

Martin jerked up once again, and Susan's body shook softly in response.

Then Martin helped Susan roll gently off him onto the bed, and they lay quietly, spooning with Martin behind her. Their heavy breathing subsided quickly as they regained their breath.

"I will tell you more tomorrow after I meet with some models and talent agents," Susan said.

Martin just leaned over her and kissed her on the lips.

"Good night," he said.

"Good night," she replied.