Getting Lucky with Uncle Raymond

Story Info
Niece finally gets her hands on her uncle's cock.
1.6k words
4.14
25.1k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always looked forward to visiting my mum's brother Uncle Raymond. When I was growing up, he'd become a father figure to me seeing as my own dad died when I was only three. As I got older, I started developing inappropriate feelings for him. Now that I'd turned eighteen, my lustful thoughts were stronger than ever, and my preference for much older men was well and truly set in stone. Yup, I had a daddy kink and I was proud of it. There was no way I would ever be interested in guys my own age, much to my mum's disgust.

Uncle Raymond was fifty-eight and fitted the description of "hot daddy" "silver fox" and other descriptions for older men I'd seen on social media. A stocky chap of average height, with a paunch, glasses and buzz-cut silver hair, my Nan said that he reminded her of Dr Hazlitt from her favourite old show Murder She Wrote. I'd never watched that and had to look him up online and whoa, Nan was right!

One afternoon at the end of August, I called round after finishing early at my part-time job.

"Hello Tash!"

My name's Natasha, but he always calls me Tash. I like that he has this little nickname for me. He was dressed in his casual "gardening garb" as he called it - jeans and a short sleeved check shirt.

"Hi Uncle Ray!"

I threw my arms around him and held him tight. My small, firm tits pressed into his chest, and I ground my groin into his. He looked a little bit uncomfortable, but hugged me back anyway. I pulled his face down to mine, to give him a kiss, like I've done every day since I was small. Only this time, I held it a little longer, before he pulled away.

"Blimey, you're chipper today!" He exclaimed. "How was work?"

"Um yeah, it's going great." I bit my lip at what I was going to do next.

"Alice is out. Had to get some groceries. She should be back soon. Fancy a cuppa?" He said, about to head into the kitchen.

"No...but I do fancy something else."

I couldn't help myself and I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Whoa there, Tash...what are you doing?" He spluttered, taken aback.

"Oh God Ray. I can't stop thinking about you. I know you're my uncle but I've been attracted to you for ages. Older men turn me on and..."

"T-Tash," Raymond stammered. "Maybe you should go before..."

I was turning away, shamefully when I noticed his unfinished sentence. I stopped. Turned around. I put one hand along the side of his face, the other on the front of his shirt.

"I don't want to go."

We stared at each other, eyes flicking back and forth. My hand slid slowly down his chest, across his chubby belly, over the belt buckle and lay against the front of his jeans. I pressed his groin gently.

"Oh God Tash, don't...this is wrong! I'm a married man...and you're my niece! We can't..."

Another unfinished sentence, I pressed harder, fingers curling. I met resistance.

"Tash, please..."

"I want you so badly, Ray."

There was a long pause, and I feared he was going to frogmarch me out of the house. Finally, Raymond took a deep breath, smiled a half-smile at me and said, "So, lass. You want to suck an older man's cock?"

And without waiting for my answer, he unzipped his flies, fumbled with his y-front underpants and quickly pulled his dick out, which greatly surprised me. First, because my actions had worked and second, we were alone in the living room, and Aunt Alice could have walked in right then. Raymond didn't seem to care. But as I focused on his delicious cock, all other thoughts quickly faded from my mind.

"I'm sure you can make it hard." Raymond said, giving me a good look at his thick beautiful meat. It was pale, uncut, thick and pinkish in colour with a big head.

Moving closer, he shoved his sweaty dick close to my face. I naturally opened up to taste him and he tasted good. Sweet and manly. My hands quickly wrapped around his hips, pulling him closer to my face, shoving his cock deeper into my mouth, until his wiry grey pubes brushed my nose.

"That feels bloody amazing. I haven't had it sucked in ages." Raymond sighed.

"Swallow it all the way. I know you can do it, Tash." He urged me on as his dick quickly hardened.

My uncle's manhood was thick and a good seven inches when it was hard. I closed my eyes to enjoy the musky smell of his crotch and the wet sounds of my lips sucking him. And the sensation of that cock sliding in and out of my mouth was incredible.

"Let's go upstairs," he whispered and I practically flew up those stairs.

Without hesitation, I jumped on the bed as he undressed. He sat on the edge of the bed as I rolled off, pulled my t-shirt off and then unhooked my bra, shrugging it off my shoulders. I unfastened my shorts and hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers, lowered both at the same time.

He pulled me to him, his tongue flicking over delicate pink nipples, his fingers brushing my back and arse. I ran my fingers through his silver hair, before kneeling before him.

Raymond spread his legs, took my head in his hand and guided me to his cock. I opened my mouth wide and greedily started to suck it. I looked up to him, his eyes were closed and head tilted back moaning softly, "Oh, good lass. Keep on doing it."

Hearing those words, I started sucking wildly on it. His breathing became really heavy as well as his moaning when suddenly Raymond lifted my head off his cock. The next thing I knew, I was on my back with him between my legs lifting them high in the air.

"Fuck me, Uncle. Give it to me." I found myself saying breathlessly.

And Raymond did just that as he rammed half his dick deep in my pussy so violently that I sucked in air to keep from crying out. Then he rammed the rest of it into me, stopping only when his low hanging balls slapped against me.

"You like having my cock up in your pussy, Tash?" He suddenly asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes... oh God yes!"

"Oh I'll fuck you good all right." He said as he pulled his cock out until only its head remained inside. Then looking straight into my eyes, he rammed it back inside as far as it would go.

"Damn if you don't have a hot little cunt." He told me as he started pumping in and out of me with powerful strokes that had me gasping and moaning.

Then right in the middle of the fucking, he leaned forward and kissed me! I couldn't believe it. My uncle, who I had always had a crush on, was fucking me and kissing me as passionately as I had ever been kissed. For so long now, I had wanted to have sex with him. Now I was doing that. I could tell he was about to cum when I noticed the strained look on his face. And as if on cue, he shot off inside me!

Oh, how I hated for him to cum. But to my surprise he continued to kiss me as though nothing had happened. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold his cock inside me as long as possible.

After we broke our embrace, I laid there with my eyes closed as he fingered my clit.

A minute or two of this and I was getting close to orgasm myself when Raymond suddenly pulled away. At first I thought that he had enough, but he reached in a bedside drawer for a container of lube, rubbed some on his cock and smeared some on my arsehole.

Suddenly, he was kneeling up over me, guiding the tip of his dick to my arse and forcing himself inside me. Slowly, I opened up to accommodate his swollen cockhead and I let out a gasp as it slipped all the way in. Moaning deliriously, my uncle went further and further, until all seven inches of him was up my bum.

"Oh my God, Tash, my cock feels so fucking good in your arse too." He said out loud.

"You're quite a lass, eh!"

"You've got no idea how badly I've wanted you. And for so long."

This was all the invitation he needed. Raymond started pumping slow and methodical for a good three minutes or so until I grew accustomed to the size of his cock inside my virgin arse. It was fascinating to feel his large body tremble with each thrust. By now he was really gasping and groaning in pure pleasure. At this point, we kind of bouncing off each other as he slammed his mighty shaft in and out.

"Mmm, so tight!" Raymond said looking straight down into my blue eyes. "Alice never lets me try anal you know. I gave up asking."

Aunt Alice was always a buttoned-up prude. Poor sex-starved Raymond must've wanked himself off so many times.

Thankfully he had me now.

The knowledge that I was giving this hot older man so much pleasure filled me with pride. Raymond was really enjoying himself at this point as he was pounding my butt. Now all I wanted to do was cum as I couldn't take anymore. He buried my cock deep into my arsehole and held it there as he pumped a full load of thick cum into me. Burst after burst of his seed coated my insides and I climaxed, gasping for breath, but beyond satisfied!

That was the first time I had sex with my uncle. Can't wait to see him again next week. What else can I say? Men are like wine. They get better with age!