Getting Naked For New Buds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the background I could see that Josh and Eric had lubed themselves up and were now jerking off quite vigorously.

While jerking me Danny continued to bury his face in my ass, his stubble pricked my sensitive puckered skin, sending sparks through my body and making my eyes roll back. He tapped my hole with his fingers, generously spitting again, and continued to lick (and munch, every now and again letting his teeth scrape my skin).

He tapped again with his forefinger but this time curled it along the spit covered skin, breaching my hole just barely. He plunged it further in, my tightness expanding for him with some resistance. He applied some lube and now pushed as far his finger could go. I heaved as his finger slid in and out of my smooth, tight, hole.

He flipped me over and continued to finger me. But now he brought his lips down onto my balls scooping one of them into his mouth. He started sucking my dick again with a new passion. The feeling of him simultaneously fingering me and sucking me off was overwhelming. I felt almost sick as I tried to process all the stimulation.

I felt a sting, a throb, as he pushed in another finger. I broke out in a light sweat as he tunnelled into me.

***

We wound up back with me sitting on his lap. He was reaching around with both his hands to simultaneously jerk and finger me.

In the meantime, Josh had cum. Now shirtless (naked), Josh stroked his big lubed dick, letting us all see his bouncing red balls. He shot several bolts onto his lean, furry torso, smiling all the while.

On his lap, Danny and I kissed some more. Our tongues mashed against each other, swirling and pressing, but soon his mouth was completely on top of mine, inhaling my tongue, his wet lips smacking together and all over my mouth.

I was ready to bust. And I told him so, in a brief moment where I could free my lips. He planted his middle finger in my ass, as far as it would go, and curled and wiggled it inside the tight, smooth muscle. He sped up his stroking me.

My back arched and my chest heaved. I felt a charge throughout my body, strongest at my pelvis, then in my dick. A rope fired across us, splitting into bits striking the headboard, Danny's cheek, and myself. Danny's finger felt so fucking intense inside me, now. My asshole tightened around it, swelling and contracting, trying everything to push it out as Danny simply twirled and pushed it further inside me. My entire body was torn between the extreme sensations; the pleasure.

And then there was Danny. As the intensity subsided, I still felt his lips on mine, but softer. He kept his finger in me and gently rocked it. He squeezed the last drops of cum out of me. Sweat beaded all over my body and I felt a chill, contrasted by the comfort of his warm body, breathing beneath me.

We kept kissing for a while. Kissing Danny was... nice. I had never been kissed like this by a straight-ish guy. I had never even been kissed like this by a gay guy. The passion; the tenderness; the way he would look at me and smile and shove his tongue down my throat.

***

It was a bit past 4 a.m. at this point.

Eric sadly hadn't cum and, once I had, he stopped jerking off. He didn't really want to be the focus of attention. Fortunately for him, this wasn't sleepaway camp, and we weren't going to make him eat any cum-drenched cookies.

After I cleaned off, we were just about ready to settle in to sleep, but were chatting a bit more about the night's events. The subject of foreskin came up and Josh mentioned liking having another circumcised dick around.

"Yeah," I said, sitting in bed under the covers with Danny, who was now also naked, looking at his phone, "I provide much needed diversity and balance to your group."

I reached over and squeezed Danny's bicep. He flexed a little without taking his eyes off his phone.

"I mean, you now have two brown guys, a gay guy amongst three straight guys, and--not least of all--two cut and uncut dicks," I added.

"One gay guy, one bi guy, and two straight curious guys," Danny corrected, still looking at his phone.

"Wait, who's bi?" I asked.

Danny seemed to ignore me as he simply rubbed his upper lip with his thumb and forefinger, and then smelled them.

"Sorry, did you ask me something?" Danny said, finally looking at me, "I was distracted trying to figure out if my mouth still smells like your butt." He was unable to contain the faintest smirk. "Also," he continued, "are you sure you're graduating with us?" His smirk grew into a full brown grin.

I yanked his pillow out from under him and made a show of attacking him with it. He easily overpowered me and pinned me to the bed.

"It's okay," he said, looming over me, "I like cute and dumb." And with that he gave me a long, deep tongue-kiss.

***

Of course Danny was bi. Why wouldn't he be? Tonight he, very enthusiastically and in no particular order: (1) jerked me off; (2) sucked my dick; (3) kissed me; (4) fingered me; (5) ate my ass; (6) fucked my face. He even (3.b) kissed me while I had his cum on my lips. So, yeah, it made sense that he was bi.

Wait, was this bothering me? Why would it bother me? That's crazy! Was this some latent biphobia shit? I wasn't biphobic. I didn't think, anyway.

Why would I have wanted Danny to be straight? I looked at him, now sleeping on his side in the dark room, only faintly illuminated by two slits of silver-blue light slipping through edges of the drapes. His defined shoulder and arm were over the covers, his pecs were pressed together forming a deep cleavage, some of the trim little hairs of his chest sparkled silver as they caught the light. Same with his stubble.

Fuck.

I was falling for him.

Is that why I wanted him to be straight? Would it have been easier for him to be straight? Would that have meant I wouldn't have fallen for him?

Unlikely. I had become infatuated with "straight" guys before. It wasn't pleasant. But like a flu, I would get over it. Maybe somehow it was easier for me to think that nature kept us apart as opposed to some flaw in my person?

I turned around and nestled my back into him. He wrapped his arm around me. I fell into a deep relaxation as his warm skin pressed against mine. His legs against my legs, his chest and stomach against my back, his soft cock against my butt.

He squeezed me close and mumbled, sleepily, "That's nice," and I felt warm all over, inside and out.

Fuck.

To be continued...

12