Getting Off The Naughty List

Story Info
Mrs Claus catches a naughty man at the North Pole.
2k words
4.29
4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, what do we have here?" I ask with a smile as my eyes fall upon you. Hunched over my husband's desk, looking like a reindeer in headlights.

I'd heard the jingling bells of our state-of-the-art silent alarm, and decided to see for myself just what sort of creature was stirring in here.

What a surprise to find you. No doubt trying to break into the most secure of all our files. The Naughty and Nice Lists.

Oh, I'm quite certain I know which one you're on. I mean, no one on the Nice List would ever think of trying something like this. Let alone do it. But you did. That makes you extra naughty in my book.

You seem a little surprised, and not just at being caught. Am I not what you expected? A sexy Mrs. Claus with big, bouncing breasts?

Well, I'm sure if you met my husband you'd be just as shocked. Contrary to what the cards and TV specials would have you believe, he only looks like that one day of the year. The other three-hundred-and-sixty-four? Well, let's just say there's a reason I've stayed with him so long.

But enough about that. Something has to be done. I mean, I can't just let you cross your name off the Naughty List and walk away now, can I? That'd be unfair. And set a dangerous precedence.

Oh don't worry, I'm not going to send you off to jail or anything like that. We don't even have one up here... Well, that's not entirely true. We do have a dungeon underneath the workshop, but that's for a different sort of naughtiness.

Still, seeing as you went through all this work, maybe we can come to an arrangement.

First things first, take off your clothes.

You heard me. Off. All of them.

You're not going to freeze. The magic of this place protects us from the elements. As long as you're inside, you'll be nice and warm. So off with them.

There, that's a good boy. Not good enough for the Nice List, but it's a start.

Hmm, not bad honestly. My husband is certainly better, and bigger, but he's not here right now, and you are.

Just your luck.

Now then, here's what I'm proposing. You want to get off The Naughty List? Then you need to get me off.

That's right. If you can make me cum in, of, let's say, ten minutes, then I'll cross your name off the list and put it right at the top of the Nice List myself. More than that, I won't tell anyone you were here. Not even my husband/

Ah ah ah. There's a catch.

If you don't make me cum in time, not only will your name be permanently on the top of The Naughty List, I'll make sure you never ever forget it.

How?

Well, let's not worry about that right now.

What do you say? I should remind you that you really don't have much of a

choice. I mean, I caught you red-handed, and there's no way you can get out of here unless I let you go... So I suppose it's less of an arrangement and more of a command. You could try and escape of course, but I can promise you, the elves won't be as generous as I am. Nor will my husband.

So, think you can do it?

Let's find out.

Crawl over to me. That's a good boy. I'm gonna take a seat right here by the door.

Oh no, you stay on your knees. Did you think you were going to get to fuck me? Stick your cock in my pussy? Nope. You need to get me off with your naughty little mouth.

You seem disappointed. Too bad. My house, my rules.

I'm just gonna hike up my red and white skirt a little.

My, you seem happier now. Did you notice I'm not wearing any panties?

I rarely do.

Usually, once my husband gets back from one of his pre-Christmas runs, I just let him ravish me right out of the sleigh... And sometimes in it. He gets me off so easily.

Let's see if you measure up. Get under my skirt.

Now, when I say 'Go,' the time starts. Ten minutes to make me cum.

Ready?

Go!

Oh wow, diving right in I see... Just sticking your face into my pussy and licking it aimlessly. No technique at all.

I bet that's one reason you got on The Naughty List in the first place.

I bet you've never made a woman cum in your entire life.

That's right, we pay attention to that. Or at least I do.

And you've clearly never eaten pussy before.

Just stick your dick inside and blow your load without any consideration for the women who were nice enough to let you fuck them. So selfish.

Well, that's not going to fly up here.

Fuck, this is kind of sad. You don't have a clue what you're doing.

Here, let me help you.

Be quiet, I didn't even grab your head that tightly.

Right there. See where I'm aiming your mouth? Lick there.

Oh, this isn't for your benefit. It's for mine. Even if you fail- and you will if you keep doing as badly as you were, I'd like to enjoy myself a little bit. And there's no way that's gonna happen the way you're going at it.

Mmm, much better. That's how you do it. Start slow, get a feel for it. Run your tongue along my lips and-

There you go. That's the spot.

Yes, it's real.

What, you believe in Santa but not the clit? Why am I not surprised?

Just keep licking.

Get your tongue working. But some effort into it.

You know, it's probably for the best you've never eaten a woman out. They'd be even more disappointed.

I mean, your cock looks pretty nice, but if that's all you have going for you, what's the point?

Mmm, that's a little better.

With a bit of training, you might actually be good at this.

But no time for that right now.

It's already been five minutes, and I'm not even damp down there.

Wait, why are you moving your head?

Wow, even when I tell you right where to lick you don't listen.

Typical.

Maybe this will help.

Stop struggling.

Stop struggling. That's it.

Relax and lick.

Hmm, well, having my thighs wrapped tight around your head is certainly

helping something.

Your cock is getting nice and hard down there.

If you were on The Nice List, maybe I'd touch it. Play with it a little bit.

But you're not. And it doesn't look like you'll ever be.

Oh...

Oh, wait.

That... That...

That feels good.

Mmm, keep doing that and you just might...

Fuck...

I take it all back. You're doing better than I thought.

Just... just keep licking my pussy like the naughty boy you are.

Put that tongue to work, just like that...

Oh... Did you hear that?

No, I bet you didn't.

Not with my thighs around around your head.

Sounded like sleigh bells outside.

Maybe my husband's back a little early tonight.

He's been doing these runs for so long even the practice ones don't take all that long anymore.

If he walks in and finds you here... Well, you'll never get on The Nice List.

Don't try and get away.

My legs aren't letting you go anytime soon. We had a deal.

Just keep licking my pussy and maybe I'll make sure he doesn't find us.

Mmm, that's it... Fuck that feels good.

Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop.

No, I don't care if he finds us.

If he finds you.

That's what you get for being such a naughty boy.

Listen.

Huh. I guess it's not him.

But the clock is ticking fast... You're running out of time.

Come on baby, show me you know how to please a woman.

I mean, with something besides that hard cock.

Is it starting to leak? Looks like it... Being so close to my pussy is getting you all worked up, isn't it?

Mmm, bet you'd love to stick it inside me. Feel my nice, soft, warm pussy engulf it.

Or maybe if I licked it like a candy cane. Maybe jingled your balls a little bit.

Get me off and maybe I will.

But I doubt it. Not the way you're going.

You really don't know what you're doing down there, do you? Too bad. We could've had so much fun if you did.

Like I do with my husband... The things he does to me, you wouldn't believe...

The Christmas magic we get up to in the bedroom, in the sleigh, in the workshop... We make it a white Christmas every he and I go at it.

He'd have made me cum twice already. Not like you.

Oh... your cock's leaking even more.

Do you like hearing me talk about how good Santa fucks me? I think you do.

Such a naughty boy.

Well, I'll tell you a little more... He's got such a big, thick Yule Log, it fills me up like a stocking on Christmas morning. My mouth, my pussy, my ass, wherever he sticks it feels so good... Just thinking about it makes me want to play with my pussy...

I mean, someone has to, since you aren't doing much of a job down there.

Time's almost up, this is your last chance.

Oh, now you go back to where I told you to lick in the first place.

Better late than never I suppose.

Mmm, now you're starting to get it.

That's right, right fucking there.

Lick it. Lick my sweet pussy like your life depends on it.

Because it does.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

That's it... That's it... Fuck... fuck yes, come on baby, you're getting it now.

You're getting it now, you're-

Your time is up.

Too bad... You were so close there at the end.

Well, not really. You didn't have a chance.

Here, I'll let you have some air while I tell you what's going to happen now.

Oh, don't worry, it's not going to be THAT bad.

In fact, I'm going to be nice.

I'm not going to put your name on the top of The Naughty List forever... Instead, I'm going to give you a little present. A gift that just might help you earn your way onto The Nice List next year.

Let me just find it in my bag of toys.

These are the ones my husband made especially for me, and I know I have the perfect one for you.

Here it is.

Oh, you know what this is. I can see it in your eyes.

I'm just gonna slip it over your cock.

I know it feels a bit tight, but once you're back outside and flaccid it'll fit perfectly.

There you go.

A nice red and white candy cane chastity cage.

And let's not forget the lock.

The key stays right here with me.

Now now, you better not pout and you better not cry. This isn't permanent.

Well, not if you learn your lesson.

Hmm? What lesson?

How to make a woman cum with your mouth silly.

You have a year sweetie. Plenty of time for you to learn and practice. This time next year I'll borrow the sleigh and visit you so we can see if you can get it right.

If so, I'll unlock you and take your name off The Naughty List, just like I promised. If not? Well, we'll see...

In the meantime, maybe you can earn your way onto The Nice List. I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of women you've disappointed who would love to finally have the chance to cum...

Guess we'll see.

Now put your clothes back on and leave the way you came. I'll make sure no one sees you.

Santa should be back soon, and I can't wait for him to fuck me right.

See you next year sweetie.

And have a Merry Christmas.