Getting Prepared

Story Info
He prepares her for the arrival of her husband.
1.6k words
3.93
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers

The following is a story of a man who finds himself in a curious but not unwelcome position of preparing a female friend and submissive each time her husband is due to return home from a trip. It's a member requested true story of his long-time lust for her but willingness to accept whatever he could get. Member requested to remain anonymous. All characters are over eighteen years old.

GETTING PREPARED

He pulled into the driveway of her house in the late evening. The sun was just beginning to set, and it was the day before her husband was due back from his recent trip away from home. He had a job to do and was enthusiastic about getting started. She had been waiting patiently for him to arrive. He wanted to be so much more to her than he was, but he found solace in the position he found himself in.

He'd wanted her for years before that moment but circumstances outside of his control took that opportunity away from him. He'd spent that time watching her and helping whenever he could instead. Whatever the task was, he volunteered to help her. He built things for her, cleaned up when she was tired and sometimes just checked in to make sure everything was okay.

One day, he offered a helping hand at her house, and it became pleasantly awkward for him. She had been frantic about getting ready for work and in her hurry, the robe she clumsily tried to keep herself covered with opened widely.

"Well, that was nice," he said without expecting her to hear or even respond.

She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. She didn't discourage his behavior. In fact, her barely discernible grin gave him the encouragement to continue. It was an odd moment, for sure, but he turned the odd moment into something he could work with. They ended up having a conversation about it and he offered a scenario that he concocted that he thought might serve them both well.

It had been going on for a couple years and although he could never have her as he always wanted, they bonded in a new and almost equally pleasing way.

He walked into the house without announcing himself and tossed his things to the side save for the backpack which contained the tools he needed.

"Where are you?" he asked, almost annoyed in his tone.

"In my room," she responded happily but also hesitantly.

Figures, he thought.

"You better have things ready. Last time you disappointed me," he told her as he turned into her bedroom.

She was standing next to the bed, naked and unapologetic about her appearance. Her dirty blonde hair was tied up and she was shaved completely. She stood straight as an arrow next to her bed waiting for his inspection. Her body was washed clean and smelled of coconuts and lavender. Her face was innocent and soft. She looked at him as if she hung on to his every word.

He inspected her from top to bottom. Her face was clean and rested. She spent the day preparing for his arrival and it showed. Her shoulders and breasts bore no evidence of a bra or shirt. She appeared to have gone without the restrictive garments for some time that day and he was pleased. He enjoyed the skin of a woman with a dimple-free appearance.

Her waist and legs also failed to reveal evidence of the elastic guards of panties. Her mound was properly trimmed and ready for her next day lover. Her legs were shaved and moisturized per his instructions. Her butt was rounded well and properly tended to having already birthed children in her life.

"You've presented yourself well this time," he told her.

"Thanks," she replied hesitantly yet confidently.

"Are you horny?" he asked.

"Not yet," she told him, "but that's why you're here."

He nodded in agreement.

"That's right. What have you done to prepare for my arrival?"

She looked confused and began to tell him, "Well, I shaved..."

"Yes, I can see that!" he scolded, "What have you done, though?"

"I haven't masturbated in several days. I've been wet so long that I don't know what it feels like to be any other way."

"Good girl."

He approached her and pinched her left nipple between his fingers.

"How did that make you feel?"

She winced only slightly and exhaled softly.

"I want to cum," she told him.

"I'm sure you do."

He turned her around and inspected her backside.

"Bend over," he told her.

She did it without question. In the process of executing his command, she opened herself up, exposing her most vulnerable parts to him. Her nether lips opened, revealing her damp vagina. Her sensitive holes revealed themselves just enough.

"Why haven't you gotten yourself off?" he asked.

She seemed beside herself at the question.

"You told me not to," she said, unsure of his question.

"Good girl."

He pressed a large finger against her hole and pushed it inside her slowly. He was gentle and caring with his movements. Several strokes happened before he was fully inside her.

"I can tell you're wet. How else do you feel?"

"Horny," she said without pause.

"You want to be fucked?" he asked.

She looked back at him and nodded.

"You know I'm not here for that," he reminded her.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Get on the bed and open your legs wide," he ordered.

As she got into the ordered position, he retrieved a small rubber dildo from the bag he brought.

"Will you fuck yourself with this?" he asked, knowing how she would respond.

"I will if that's what you want me to do," she told him.

"I want you to do that."

She took the tool from him and rubbed the head of the fake cock against her lips until it was sufficiently coated in her wetness and pushed it inside her.

"You're not to cum, do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir."

"If you cum, this arrangement is over."

"Yes, sir."

She slowly pushed the device in and out of her vagina as he watched. She was permitted to show pleasure as she masturbated herself but only to an extent. She held eye contact with him as she had always been instructed to do. She bit her lower lip in lieu of making any sounds of pleasure, as she was expressly forbidden from doing.

"Do not cum," he reminded her as he watched her.

He noticed her speed up the insertion and retraction of the device from her hole. He walked around and sat next to her on the bed.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want a real cock inside me," she told him as she continued to fuck herself.

He cupped a breast in one hand, then pinched the nipple.

"And you want to cream all over that cock?"

"Yes!" she hissed.

He massaged her breast while she fucked herself with the fake cock. He moved from one to the other, then back again. When he caught her enjoying the session too much, he gently slapped her nipple.

"No cumming," he reminded her.

"Yes, sir."

"When are you allowed to cum?" he asked.

"When he gets home and fucks me," she replied.

He nodded and kept kneading her breasts while she pumped the fake cock in and out of herself. She had a hard time keeping her free hand from rubbing her clit as she had done many nights before while her husband was gone.

He watched the small rubber cock slide in and out of her and waited until the time was right. When the juice became thicker and cream colored, he stopped handling her.

"You're done. Give it to me," he told her.

She removed the dildo from her pussy and handed it to him.

"Good girl. How do you feel?"

"I want a cock so bad," she begged.

"Whose cock do you want?" he asked.

"His."

"That's right. I'm going to wash this off and while I'm doing that, you're not going to touch yourself, yes?"

She nodded while resisting the ever-present urge to finish what he started.

"You'll cum enough tomorrow," he told her as he took the dildo to the bathroom.

She heard the water washing over the small rubber cock and wanted badly to finish what he started but knew it would be for nothing as his visit would never occur again. It was his 23rd visit to date and she'd never resented his guidance. Every time she would resist her propensity toward masturbating to orgasm in favor of his method.

"Even a terrible lover will rock your world after this," he always told her. "I don't know anything about what he does for you, but I know that I prepare you well."

She languished in her bed as she waited for him to reappear from the bathroom. He walked to his bag and put the small cock back where he got it. He lifted the bag and walked toward the door.

"Let me know what you guys want for dinner when you come over in a couple days," he told her as if nothing happened at all.

"Hold on. You told me before that you know you prepare me well," she said, looking at him across her nude body, "how do you know that?"

He smiled and turned toward her. He looked over the body he never got to have himself and said...

"Because you keep calling me. Until next time, sweetheart," he said before turning back around and heading toward the front door.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
817 Followers