Getting Real with my Cyber Friend

Story Info
Online friends take the next step.
2.1k words
4.52
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His text was short, agonizingly so. "Hilton Garden, Ybor, Rm 127. 7pm. Sharp."

I felt the bottom drop out of my stomach. We'd been flirting for weeks, but he was always hundreds of miles away. The other day he'd said he'd be in the area, but I figured that was more cyber-flirting. It wasn't.

Now, he was just a short trip downtown, and he left no question that I was to come to him.

We both knew why.

I checked the time and startled - I didn't have time to think -- only to react. I barely had time to get cleaned up and get in the car, but found myself doing so quickly and with a determination that belied the mixed emotions and fears inside me.

More than once during the drive, I thought of turning around and going home. Stopped at a light, I pulled out my phone to text him that I just couldn't do this... but all I saw was his text, and the total lack of ambiguity in his orders. "7pm. Sharp."

The light turned green and I drove onward into the dwindling daylight. It would be dark soon. Good. "Dark for dark business."

I picked a parking spot in the back of the hotel, and backed in so my license plate wouldn't show. I even looked around to see if anyone was watching me. It was 6:50, plenty of time. I checked my messages once more, nothing new, then I scrolled back one or two messages. My heart leapt in my throat when I saw the picture again. I'd seen it many times before, but looking at the picture of his dick, knowing it was just a few steps away, and knowing he'd summoned me here to service it -- the fantasy world we'd been bantering in was about to get very real.

I checked the parking lot again before getting out of the car.

Fortunately, the desk clerk was busy, and the signs directed me down the correct hallway. Walking down the long stretch of colorful hotel carpeting, past door after door, my anxiety started to well up. I'm glad there wasn't an elevator ride, I'd have probably just returned to my car and went home. Finally, I was at the door to 127. I saw the edge of a piece of cardboard keeping the door from locking and I knew I was supposed to go right in. It was 6:58.

I gently opened the door.

Tentatively, I entered the room. The cardboard fluttered to the floor and the door closed behind me with a click that had to be the loudest noise I'd ever heard in my life. Ok, maybe it wasn't that loud, but it symbolized that the three of us were alone in that room. Him, me... and his dick.

The room was illuminated by indirect light from the bathroom, but the main lights were off. He lay on the bed, on top of the covers, and appeared to be naked. I didn't know if I was supposed to get undressed or not, but as my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw his dick and thoughts of everything else left my head. I approached the bed.

I reach out to touch it, out of fear that if I don't touch it fast enough, it will disappear, out of my life and back to being just a picture on my phone -- and right now that penis -- his penis -- is what I live for.

In the dim light, I can see it's a decent cock, curving to the owner's left. It's circumcised, and a bit over six inches long, a little longer than my woody. It seems a bit smaller than the picture and a brief flash of disappointment comes over me, but as my hand comes into contact with it I'm in for a surprise. It's totally flaccid. My disappointment vanishes.

My hand caresses it slowly, taking in its texture and the heat coming from it. I'm marveled at how it is actively growing in my hand and I can't wait for what's next. Reluctantly unhanding his dick, I take a step back to the end of the bed and crawl up between his legs. I am overwhelmed by the sensations -- I take his hardening cock back into my hand, and in the few seconds since I'd let go it seemed to have doubled in girth. As I crawl toward him I can smell his scent; clean but undoubtedly male, definitely the musk of a masculine man. In the dim light, I can see his balls, hairy and pendulous, promising to hold millions of active, lively sperm just aching to get out. Now that I've hastily assumed the position between his knees, I waste no more time on ceremony, guiding the cock to my mouth. I'm too hungry and flustered to savor the moment, and I open widely and take the head right onto my waiting tongue.

Another surge of adrenaline hits as I'm assaulted by all the sensations -- there are so many of them. The softness of his meat as I first close my mouth around it. The taste and smell, mostly of a fresh shower and soap, but that wonderful underlying masculine smell that never completely goes away. The moan I hear from the him as the warmth of my mouth sends shivers up his spine. The involuntary flex of his hips as he struggles to get more of his cock into my mouth. The soft creak of the bed against the wall as it protests as my man as he feeds me the silky flesh of his soft cock. All so glorious.

I pause for a moment, partly to get adjusted on the bed, and partly to revel in the moment. Then I feel it, his entire cock pulses ever so lightly in my mouth, and the tip slides just a tiny bit, extending itself deeper in my mouth.

He's getting harder.

I really just want to enjoy feeling of his manhood swelling to full erection, but I get only a few seconds of that. His cockhead, still growing in my mouth, is shoved a bit deeper by a thrust of his hips, forceful and intentional, as if he's telling me "Get to work" -- So I do.

I run my tongue across the underside of his growing member, and it surges again in my mouth, the curve of his lengthening shaft thrusting it into the right of my cheeks. I adjust my head and sucking mouth to accommodate the shape and bend of his member, and I begin to service him.

I pull back, applying suction and start work on him. I keep my tongue moving and change styles, sometimes turning my head to get a swirling effect, sometimes just bobbing up and down on his cock.

It doesn't take too long for him to become fully erect. His cock feels massive, not porn-star quality, but it's considerably longer than mine and big enough around that I have trouble breathing when he's fully lodged in my throat.

I work him for a while, I really can't tell how long. I'm lost in a fog of sucking cock, to the point where nothing else matters. I'm having trouble breathing, I don't care. My back hurts, I don't care. I adjust myself against on the bed and hold still for a moment, and he takes the cue and starts thrusting in and out, face fucking me, which bangs the headboard against the wall, announcing our activity to the entire world, if not the adjacent room. He's really enjoying this. His cock, already long and hard in my mouth, starts to swell larger in diameter, and I'm hoping he'll cum soon -- not so much because I'm tired... but because I want him to cum... no... I want his cum...

I NEED his cum.

Just as I'm thinking I'm about to get a hot lunch, he pulls his cock out of my mouth, and as I look down I see the tip of his cock forming a dew drop of precum at the slit. He throws a leg over me and rises to his feet. He takes a step back from the bed and gestures to me to come to him. Of course, I do.

I hurry off the bed and down to my knees, but before taking his cock back into my mouth, I wrap my fingers around the base of his shaft, milking it toward the tip. I was rewarded by seeing a large, clear stream of precum slither forth from his piss slit. Without thinking, I rushed my tongue forward to catch it before it falls to the floor. There was almost no taste to the fluid, a bit of sweetness and a warmth and thickness that was indescribably satisfying. My passion to suck this mans' cock reaches a fever pitch.

I milk his shaft again, this time wrapping my lips around the tip of his cockhead, where I was again rewarded by another small stream of the precious fluid. I swirl my tongue around the head of his beautiful cock and take as much of it into my mouth as I physically can, swirling the thick, manly fluid around his sensitive glans over and over. He moans as I do that, and the second stream of fluid had more flavor to it, a tangy and less sweet flavor -- a promise of things to cum that fires my hunger. I continue to dive on his cock, engulfing it as if I was starving and it held the only nourishment I'd ever get. He moaned, and bucked his hips against me, and I briefly wondered if his cock would impale me and come out the back of my head like a spike.

My throat held, and we quickly resumed our furious activity. I suck like a madman, losing all track of time. It was just his cock and my hunger, and the two of us fed each other in a frenzy of spit, lust, and desire.

His shaft began to swell again, and I increased my effort hoping he would not retreat again, taking his precious penis and that sperm I now craved with him. Again and again, I took as much of his cock as deep as possible, tonguing, licking, sucking, slurping. My fingers reached up to cradle his balls. They're fleshy and heavy, as if overloaded with seed. I cup them in my hands and hope he unloads soon.

I take him as deeply as I could, gagging as his thickening shaft invaded my throat.

With a howl filling the room, he crashed forward against me, driving my shoulders back against the bed, and I felt his cock leap and pulse in my throat. I feel the first blasts of his orgasm, as his jetting seed exited his cock. Afraid I was going to miss the full experience, I want to pull back, but he had me fully pinned and all I could do was drink as he continues to unload, now filling the back of my mouth, and my senses were suddenly overwhelmed by the sharp, bitter flavor of his seed.

He bucked and surged against me, sloshing his sperm around in my mouth as his orgasm continues. Soon his cock was pulsing, shooting the last few surges of jizz, which I dutifully accepted. I had no idea how much he shot, but I could tell there was a good bit of cum in my mouth, and when he finally withdrew that magnificent cock, I showed him my open mouth with his batter. He grunted, and I swallowed hungrily, noisily licking my lips.

Before I could get react, he threw himself on the bed and pointed at the door. I guess it was my time to go. I said "thank you" as I opened the door to go, but I'm not sure he heard. I heard the click of the lock behind me, this time separating me from that magnificent cock, and while I was sad to leave, I knew he'd been drained, and hopefully satisfied.

As I headed down the hallway, I realized that, except for my meek 'thank you', neither of us had said a word. I'd sucked his cock, swallowed his load, and left.

I caught the wry smile on the face of the desk clerk as I walked by, and when the outside air blew past my face, I realized it was wet. The clerk had obviously seen me with cum on my face.

I scooped the cum off my chin, and without thinking, licked it off my fingers.