All Comments on 'Getting Real with my Cyber Friend'

by HotLoadLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Liked your original take on this. No dialogue because none needed.

You did get this construction backwards: "announcing our activity to the entire world, if not the adjacent room"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot to feel your whole mouth being mercilessly pumped full of hot seed…loved the description of not immediately swallowing but instead opening wide, so proud of holding all that batter in your mouth …a semen receptacle…beyond hot..

explorer256explorer256about 1 year ago

Great story, not the least of which is because this is more or less what happened to me...except I was jerked off and came while taking his load,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Something I want to experience, just to suck a nice cock and take the full load down my throat, something hot and taboo about showing up in a hotel room with the sole reason of bringing oral relief to another married guy who needs it as much as you want to receive it. I still hope to meet a guy I had chatted with online, he is willing to wear a jockstrap or white underwear, shower in the morning go to work and then meet me at the end of his work day and let me fulfill my fantasy of enjoying a masculine crotch to the fullest after a day of work. This is a bucket list thing for this long married curious guy...very orally fixated who wants to try the full oral experience with a guy including his natural scent after about 8-12 hours since his last shower. If not for fear of STD's, I'd have done this already by now.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth7 months ago

Great story. The way you describe your doubts from the moment you received his message till you opened his room door... so recognizable. Memories come up to the day I drove to a hotel for my first ever meeting with a man.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed4 months ago

Hot story. Great details, reminded me of the times I left motel rooms having used a younger man's mouth to nut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous