Getting Started

Story Info
This is the story of how I lost my virginity.
803 words
3.32
14.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not the most attractive guy. Women don't look at me and think "I gotta get his clothes off." For this reason, I was well past my teenage years the first time I had sex. It happened with a lady friend of mine. She was about ten years older than I was. She wasn't particularly attractive either, but I was very fond of her. I never really thought of her as "sexy," because she was thin and had small breasts and a flat behind. Well, she must have seen something in me because she started flirting with me. She'd touch me any time she had the opportunity. A quick grab of my hand to steady herself if she stumbled or a brush of a shoulder when she sat next to me. At first it made me a little uncomfortable. Then I decided to just enjoy the attention. Soon we were holding hands any time we had some privacy, and when she sat by me, she'd not only brush my shoulder; soon she was resting her head on me.

Then came The Fateful Day. I told her about an article I'd read in Cosmopolitan magazine. As they often do, the editors asked women to write them and tell them how they felt about their breasts. Of course, most of the women felt as though their breasts were too small, but there were a few in the "too big" camp as well.

As I hoped she would, she told me how she felt. She said "I just wish mine were both the same size." Naturally I asked which one was bigger and in reply she started to say something, but then she apparently changed her mind and said "the left one."

I wanted to know more, but I figured that I'd better not push my luck. The rest of the evening passed without incident.

The next day I told her I was curious about what she was about to say before she told me her left breast was bigger than her right. She looked a little embarrassed and told me that she was about to suggest that I see for myself. "What if I would have called your bluff?" I asked.

She smiled and said "what if I wasn't bluffing,"

That was all I needed to hear. "All right. Go ahead. Show me which one is bigger."

She got this look on her face that said "you weren't supposed to say that. Now I'm trapped." Finally she said "you'll have to help me get my bra back on." I didn't think she'd actually take her bra off, but I agreed to give her any assistance she needed. "Give me a hug first." We were hugging friends, so that was an easy request to fulfil. With that she pulled her sweater over her head, and then there she was in her rather plain white bra. I admired the view for a few seconds and then said "are you going to show me anything else?" Another look, and then she removed her bra.

Her breasts were small, about a B cup, and each was capped off with small reddish nipples. She lifted them in turn and said "this ones about a handful, and this one's a little more."

"Can I touch them?" I asked politely.

"Yeah," she said in a tone that sounded like "You don't even have to ask." So I gently cupped them in my hands, and they fit nicely. She seemed to enjoy my touch, which was encouraging. Then I asked if I could see the rest. At this point she had overcome her shyness and was quick to push down her shorts and panties. She had very fine pubic hair which probably would have been invisible at more than five paces. It was quite soft, toofir. Then she turned around and showed me her backside, which was slim, smooth and almost flat.

This was a moment I had been preparing for. Ever since se began to show an attraction to me, I took every opportunity to make a joke about how small my penis was. Now the Unveiling was at hand. "Would you like to see the Incredibly Tiny Micropenis?" I asked. She nodded and I showed her what I had. "That's not bad," she commented at the sight. I wished she would have said something like "that's huge!" but she was honest. Unlike me, she didn't ask permission before touching my Private Place. She just took a hold of it and stroked it gently. So there we were, I had my hands on her breasts and she was stroking my penis. We kept it up for a few minutes, then we decided not to get carried away. We put everything back and said good night. A good time was had by all.