Getting started Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I remembered was being on top of her and feeling her hands on my back. Apparently I blinked out for a moment - which had never happened during an erotic massage. I could feel her body under mine, her breasts against my chest, my cock still buried inside her. I cradled her face in my hands, and kissed her deeply while our eyes locked together. Our lips broke apart, and I could feel her glorious pussy still gently spasming on my cock - aftershocks. And for my part, my cock was reacting to her squeezes with little nudges back of its own. It was almost a chain reaction - and to be honest, I was a bit surprised I was still hard.

Her legs relaxed, still open for me, and I started to slowly pull out. She shook her head, and started to move her legs together. I finally got the idea - as she put her legs together, I moved one of mine, and then the other, so that her legs were now together with mine on top of hers, still coupled deeply. I rocked back and forth gently a couple of times, and a smile crept across her face, and I could feel her squeezing me again. We lay like that for a while, and when we finally separated, there was a whoosh of air as my cock left her pussy, trailed by a stream of semen.

We lay next to each other, and then she got a glimpse of the clock - it was almost 1:30. She sighed.

"Holy shit, is it really 1:30? How long were we...? I hate to say it, but I have to get to sleep - meeting in the morning." She laughed. "Although doing that again might help me more than anything I'll get out of the meeting."

I was surprised at the time we well - I'd have guessed around midnight. Apparently we'd fucked a lot longer than I thought. "Oh, I understand. Been there. When are you back in town?"

"I'm back in a couple of weeks. Connect then?" And then she said the words that really knocked me out: "OK, so what do I owe you?"

I was caught short - I'd never expected any kind of payment - and in Diane's case the sex was reward enough. And then some! So, still in that haze of afterglow, I just said, "Whatever you think is reasonable... "

She started to move, and then laughed. "I can barely move... my god, what did you do to me?"

I chuckled. "Ha. Are you more relaxed now?"

"Whew... and then some." With that, she was able to sit up, and then stand. As she stood, a stream of white semen leaked out of her and trickled down her leg, making her laugh once again. "You must be like a gallon man - I've never seen that much cum." Her eyes got dreamy for a moment. "It was SO hot feeling you cum - that shot of warmth in me... More, please!"

"I think you inspired me. And yes to more!" I was now up also, collecting my clothes on the bed, collecting the candles and massage oil that I had barely used. I offered her a washcloth for her leg.

"No, thanks - makes me feel kinda sexy. And I'll take all of that I can get."

She walked over to me, still naked, and pushed her body against mine, her nipples still erect, and kissed me hard. She broke away and put an envelope in my hand. Room key?

"I'm back in two weeks - are you open that Thursday night?"

I checked my memory. "Yes. Repeat?"

"Yes. Have you got everything?"

"Yep, I think so." I pulled on my underwear, shorts, and polo shirt; having left my sandals at the door.

While I was dressing, she pulled on a hotel robe and walked me to the door. "Same email?" I nodded. "OK, I'll send you my number. Text is better for me."

"Sounds good. Two weeks from Thursday."

She gave me a quick kiss. "See you then. And - thanks."

I gave her a quick kiss back. "You bet. Be well."

And with that, I was out the door and on the way to my car. I heard the door click closed as I headed down the hallway, marveling at the night. Had that really happened? It had been the kind of night you just sort of dream of, never really expecting it to happen. A beautiful woman, absolutely mind-blowing sex, and a repeat date already set? Wow.

There was no wait for the elevator at 2 in the morning, and I was at my car a minute later. I was curious about what was in the envelope she had given me - there was something in it, but I couldn't make out what. So when I reached my car, I pulled it out of my backpack and opened it. A good thing I was sitting down - it was ten $100 bills and a brief note. "All I had - you were worth way more!"

To say I was dumbstruck was an understatement. I'd never expected to be paid, and part of me was astonished. Talk about being feeling flattered! I had just been paid for sex by a woman I thought was beautiful. Wow.

As I drove home, my phone pinged with an email from her. "Thanks again. About to crash - you really did relax me. A friend of mine will be in town next week - can I give her your contact info? Oh, and text me here," followed by her number.

I waited to email her back until I got home, which took all of 15 minutes. "Just home. My pleasure. And of course re your friend. Switch to text after this?"

My phone tinged right after I sent it. "Hi from Diane. Yes re text. Night."

After a night like that, I couldn't tell if I'd crash hard or not sleep. Luckily, it was the former, and I woke up at 830 - much later than I usually wake up. I was a little stiff, and still had Diane's scent all over me, which made me put off showering as long as possible.

It was that Saturday that a new number popped up on my phone. "Hi Bob! I'm Julia - Diane's friend. Like to make an appointment." Apparently Diane had meant it.

I texted back, "Hi Julia! When are you looking for?"

A minute later: "Thursday at 9 at the bar at the Westin?"

"You bet. Any allergies?"

"Great! See you then. No allergies."

And that was that. I put Julia on the calendar, and went through the rest of the weekend and week. It was the early days of summer - Diane had caught me the first week of summer break - and so I was in my usual power-down mode.

Thursday finally arrived, and I did my usual bike ride, read, listen to music, clean house, etc. before having a big dinner with lots of protein and liquids. Showered, shaved, teeth, checked backpack - massage oils, towels, condoms, feathers, electric candles - yep, all there. As was the envelope from Diane - I pulled it out and put it in the top drawer of my nightstand. Mad money, if nothing else.

And so I made my way to the bar at the Westin, the other big name corporate hotel in the local tech center, a gleaming 20-story wall of beige - if beige can gleam. I found a cocktail table away from the knot of corporate folks, and waited. I had no idea what Julia looked like, so it was a time to just watch the entrance and look for someone who was looking for someone. And after a couple of false positives, I saw her walk in and stop to look around. I waved at her, and she gave a big smile and headed over to the table.

"Hi! I'm Julia! How the heck are you?" she asked, as we hugged briefly - very "corporate safe."

"Hi! I'm Bob. Good! You?"

She laughed. "Been a long couple of days. But better now. What are we drinking?"

I had a gin and tonic - that summer classic. She ordered a margarita. And as we waited on our drinks and then sipped on them, we chatted through the usual small talk. She was 46, married with three kids, exec level in a tech company, etc. She'd gotten bored when her youngest kid went to school and went back to work, where, as she put it, companies figured out that she knew what she was doing and was also not bad to look at it.

She laughed after saying that, and put her hand on my arm. "Does that make me sound narcissistic? I don't mean it that way - but I'm not blind either."

My turn to laugh. "Nope, didn't take it that way at all. Actually appreciate the candor."

She'd left her hand on my arm. "Oh, good. Sometimes my mouth outruns my brain."

"I think we all have the problem sometimes," I said, chuckling.

"So what's your story? Diane said you gave her the most amazing massage ever. And you're a high school teacher. And used to be a lawyer."

"And used to be in the Army, and worked in tech. It's been an interesting life, for sure."

"What got you into massage?"

"Oh, I love touch. So took massage classes a long time ago, and then picked them up again a few years ago. It's good making someone else feel great."

"I'm with you on touch! How'd you get started with sensual?" She leaned forward as she asked it, her hand still on my arm, and I took the opportunity to put my hand on hers.

"Hmmmm. Went for a couples massage with a woman I was going out with, and when I asked how hers was she said that it was fine, but that it stopped just as it was getting interesting. So I started to keep going when massaging her when it was getting interesting, read up on it, practiced, took some classes, and here we are."

"Still with her? No, never mind. Interesting. I've said almost the exact same thing. Keep hoping a massage therapist will go just a little farther, but they never do. Don't want to lose their license. Can't blame'em!"

"So you've had one before?"

She laughed. "Nope. It's a little tricky trying at home, and I'm usually too busy on the road. Diane told me to make the time. We've been friends a long time. So here we are. Now what?"

I smiled. "Just think of it as a regular massage. So we'll go to your room, separately or together - up to you - I'll give you the usual speech about comfort levels and whatnot, excuse myself to the bathroom to let you 'disrobe to your comfort level,' and then I'll come out and start the massage."

She grinned, showing off perfectly straight and white teeth. "I can handle all that. Ready?" She waved at the waitress and signed it to her room. "Per diem. Why not?"

"Do you want to go up separately?" my being sensitive to her being married.

"Nah, it'll be fine," she replied.

She led the way out of the bar and to the elevator bank. And as we walked over, I added up my impressions. She was a striking looking woman - medium height, longish blonde hair, and a terrific figure. Her eyes were really something, and her face was just beautiful. A couple of pairs of eyes followed us as we left - and I couldn't blame them.

We took the elevator to the 16th floor and Julia led the way down the hall to her room - 1616, clicking the door open with her phone. As we walked in, she kicked off her shoes - low, stylish heels - and let the door click shut behind us.

"OK, want to use the bathroom? I'll set up out here."

She grinned. "Sure."

As I moved to set up, I could hear the same basic activity - toilet, wash hands, brush teeth, and then it sounded like drinking water. The door opened just as I turned off the last lamp and let the room be lit by small electric candles.

"I know - electric - how cheesy. But hotels get pretty excited if you use the real thing."

She laughed. "Yep, I can see their point. But nice touch. OK. Speech time?"

It took me a second to follow. "Oh - right. Think of it as a regular massage - that's how I'll start. Once you're comfortable, I'll start making it more sensual. If you get uncomfortable, say something and I'll stop. Instantly. Or, if you want me to work an area more, just say so. I'm pretty good at paying attention, and you're pretty good at communicating. So relax and enjoy. I'll step in the bathroom - you can disrobe to your comfort level. Start out face down, and arrange pillows so you're comfortable."

She nodded. "Easy enough."

I stepped in to the bathroom, and laughed - Julia's was arranged very similarly to Diane's. Small bottles of toiletries, not many of them, neatly lined up in front of her travel bag. I went through my routine, and drank an extra glass of water over what I usually did.

That done, I poked my head out. "Ready?"

"Yup! Come on out!"

I turned the light in the bathroom off and made my way over to the bed. Julia had, like Diane, opted for nude, and she was breathtaking. She had a more hourglass figure than Diane, and seeing her blonde hair on the pillow and her slightly bronzed skin against the white of the sheets was just striking. I could feel myself stirring just seeing her.

As I undressed, I decided I'd start with her lower back and glutes, and then go from there - probably down her legs and then up to her neck. I reached for the massage oil, put some in my hand, rubbed them together to warm it up, and put a hand on the small of her back as an introduction. I felt her sigh.

My hands moved in a figure 8 motion across the small of her back and the top of her glutes - I was also a little more confident of where she was coming from than I had been with Diane - and had the satisfaction of hearing her go "Mmmmmm... " as I worked her glutes. She had a beautiful ass - a little rounder and softer than Diane's, and it seemed to be a little more sensitive. I started working down her leg, and let the back of my fingers trace near her sex - a lot earlier than with Diane. And felt her squirm slightly in anticipation.

As I did her foot, she said almost exactly what Diane had - "It has been so long since anyone has done my foot like that!" I've read about reflexology, and had some, and had used it before, but Julia really seemed to melt with it. As I worked back up her leg, I could feel her shift slightly, opening her legs just a bit. So of course I let the back of my fingers graze her as I worked by, feeling her heat already.

Down and up her other leg I went, again just grazing her sex as I worked back up over her glutes and to her lower back. Here, I moved to straddle her, my firmly erect cock just above her cheeks, resting on that soft curve down. I worked my way up her spine, across her shoulders, which were tight, and up her neck to her scalp, which earned a "Ohmygod that's good..." from her.

Working my way back down, I did a bit more real massage work on her shoulders before moving down her sides before finishing up with just a light fingertip touch up and down her spine, spreading out to her sides at her waist and chest level, creating a sea of goosebumps on her back.

I couldn't quite stop myself, and started kissing her lower back, following her spine up to her neck, into that beautiful mass of blonde hair, feeling her sharp intake of breath, and then nuzzling her neck, moving to the other side, kissing my way back down her back, my hands back on her ass, massaging, moving toward her inner thighs, feeling her heat radiating now, letting a fingertip tease her, feeling her legs open slightly more, my finger circling her sex, feeling her wetness, slowly slipping in. And out. And in. And then adding a second, feeling her squeezing my fingers, urging them in farther, exploring her. And rotating them, feeling her soft rough mound and her twitch as I touched it, slowly stroking it, feeling her starting to grind on my fingers...

I kept exploring and massaging her spot, feeling her come closer and closer to tipping into orgasm - until she did. She let out a cry and then spasmed on my fingers, her whole body shaking as she came. I stopped and let my fingers slide out, my other hand on her back as her body shook. I waited until her breathing came back to normal, and she just said "holy shit that was intense."

She gave me a smile, and I asked if she was ready to turn over. She nodded, a smile tugging at her lips.

Once turned over, I got to see the top half of her hourglass figure. She had beautiful breasts - bigger than Diane's but softer looking, and I could feel my mouth water at the thought of sucking on them. Speaking of water, I picked up my water bottle and drank. Julia watched, and then said "Share?"

Of course. She took a deep drink and handed it back. "Wow. That was great. It's been a long time since I've cum that hard. Aw, shit - did Diane say the same thing?"

"Well, might have been something similar... "

"Whatever. I am ready!"

So this time I started at her feet, going up and down her left leg and then her right leg. I worked my way up over her tummy, around those glorious breasts, and up to the area below her collarbones, working them gently as I understood it was an area that rarely got worked and had a lot of stress on them if the woman had larger breasts. Julia practically swooned as I worked them. After doing the sides of her neck and scalp, it was time to head back down. This time I worked right over those glorious breasts, gently stroking her nipples and seeing them pop even more as she moaned as they were touched.

I kept going down, around her golden triangle, down her legs, then up, and then down again. This time, I started tracing the inside of her leg with a finger as I kissed my way up. And had the satisfaction of feeling her open her legs wide, giving me a straight shot to her sex. Of course I teased her on the way by - let my tongue just graze her clit, which was engorged and hooded in her folds. I kissed my way down her other leg before simply moving up to her sex and starting to massage it with my tongue, which seemed to drive her wild.

As I worked her clit with my tongue, my fingers found their way back inside, and before long Julia was just writhing - there's no other word - from my tongue on her clit and fingers in her pussy. I felt her hands in my hair, holding my head, and then pulling my mouth off of her, up, up across her body, her other hand reaching and finding my achingly erect cock, pointing it at her entrance, pulling my head down to hers, mouths locking, tongues exploring, and I could feel my cock sinking into her, hand on my ass pulling me inside, her soft and drenched pussy walls engulfing me in their warmth, her soft tongue on mine, and then I was completely within her, again feeling like I was brushing her cervix, her eyes closed as we kissed and coupled.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping track of what happened and being aware, but I kinda lost that the instant Julia pulled me inside her. We stayed coupled deeply for... I don't know how long, actually. But then I started to withdraw, and then slide back in, withdraw and slide back in, a little faster, and then faster again, and then faster again until we were just fucking with abandon. And as we did, she broke off of kissing me just long enough to whisper in my ear: "Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me hard. I want all of you, and I want that huge cock of yours to fuck my brains out... please."

OK then! When a beautiful woman who you're already having sex with asks you to fuck her even harder, you do it. As far as you can, anyway. So I ramped up speed and drive until it felt like I was pile driving her with every thrust. And wouldn't you know it - it was getting me closer to cumming than I wanted. At least until she cried out that she was going to cum - so I kept going. And sure enough, with a shriek that the room next door must have heard, she just exploded as a huge orgasm took her whole body. Her hands on my ass clawed me, her fingernails leaving scratch marks. Her pussy spasmed as she came, triggering my own rush, and I exploded deep inside her, filling her with pulses of hot sticky white semen - jet after jet. And that seemed to trigger her even further, as her pussy squeezed down on me even harder and I felt a rush of hot liquid from her as she lost all control of her body and squirted all over us.

I don't know how long it took for us to come back from that, but it must have been a while. I remember feeling her body quaking under mine, her hands still claws holding my inside her as her head rolled back and forth, finally slowing and stopping. She looked at me with a blank look for a second, and then it seemed to snap back for her.

"ohmyfuckinggod... holy shit... omyfuckinggod... " was all she could manage for a minute.

"I know how you feel... " I tried to say - just not sure it came out that way.

Her head lolled about again for a minute, and then I felt her hands relax their grip, and then move up and down my back, which felt quite wonderful. "Mmmmm... That feels great!" I managed to murmur.