Getting started Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ohmygod - you are going to make me cum... "

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You go right ahead - I want you to feel amazing... "

I kept up the slow play on her clit while my other finger explored as much as it could inside her. Harder to do than you might think - trying to have two fingers do two different things. But whatever - it was working, as I could feel her body starting to tense as I played with her. And I'm not sure what exactly triggered her, but a moment later she let out a shriek into the pillow as an orgasm claimed her. I could feel her clamp down hard on my finger, and felt her clit stiffen and then relax. I slowed and stopped the finger on her clit, and slowly withdrew the finger inside her.

She shook for a minute, and I just kept a hand on her back and one on her butt. Once she settled, I moved to straddle her to work up her back. This, as usual, let my cock rest in the small valley of her glorious ass. And as I worked up her back and sides, I started kissing her back, up her spine, to her neck and hairline, reveling in the scent of her hair, my cock dragging along her back. And as I kissed my way back down, I felt her hand move, reaching for me, taking me in her hand, squeezing, and then guiding me down, pushing my cock between her legs, squeezing her glutes together, trying to move back against my cock.

That was impossible to miss as a hint - no, make that a demand. So I moved back slightly, then forward, letting my cock taste her juices and her heat, moving slightly, feeling her move to position herself, and then my tip was against her entrance and I was gliding deep into her as I pushed forward and she pushed back, drawing a moan from her as I slid in and then a grunt as I bottomed out. I let myself stay planted deep inside her for a moment, and then moved back to slide back in. Her pussy was like iron velvet - and she was so wet there was very little friction.

She'd let out a moan as I'd entered her, and I felt as much as heard her grunt as I'd bottomed out in her. And again, as I pulled almost all the way out before gliding back in and bottoming out again, keeping myself there, reveling in the feel of her gripping me. And again - and again. We built up a rhythm of sliding in and out, going faster and faster, and I could feel her core tightening around me as another orgasm built up in her, then crashing over her, making her squeeze me so hard I was afraid she'd make me cum - which would have been way too early, even if there was nothing I wanted more than to just explode into this silver-haired beauty.

She took a couple of minutes to come down from her orgasm, and for my part I just kept my cock planted deep in her glorious pussy. Eventually I'd let my cock slip out, feeling her moan again as I did. I lay down next to her, putting an arm over her with our faces just inches apart.

"Mmmmm... going to be a great night!" she murmured. "That was fantastic."

"Oh, good. And yes, it will be... "

She rolled to her side and propped her head on her hand. "Do you mind if I don't need the rest of the massage?" She chuckled as she said it.

"Entirely up to you... it's your night."

She smiled. "Good. I just want as much of your amazing cock as I can get. Direct enough?"

I smiled back. "I'd say so."

And with that, I rolled her on to her back, moved between her legs, and slid myself right back into her - this time able to see her eyes, and to feel her beautiful breasts and nipples, and feel her hands on my ass, pulling me in deeper and deeper, until I was bottomed out inside her again, feeling my aching tip brush her cervix and seeing her start a little as I did, then sliding out and back in. Over and over...

"Like this?" I asked.

She smiled. "Exactly like this... "

We kept that up for a little, and then our eyes locked, and I moved down to kiss her. Her lips met mine, and we just let our lips touch for a moment before her tongue came out to explore - and met mine. And as wonderful as it felt to be buried deep in her, the moment our tongues met was something else - electric. We kissed harder and harder, until she broke off and moved to my ear.

"I want to feel you cum... give me your cum..." she whispered in my ear.

That was going to be easy - I was close - hell, I'd been close pretty much since first entering her. I just nodded.

She moved back to kissing me hard, and we kept up our rhythm of in and out, in and out.

Linda broke off kissing again to egg me on: "Fuck me, Bob. Cum in me. I want to feel your cum shooting into me... You're my whore tonight - so fucking give me your cum... "

That did it - I felt her squeeze me even harder as she was ordering me to cum, and tipped over the edge. The familiar feeling of cum boiling up, erupting, racing down my shaft, splashing against the iron velvet walls of her pussy and cervix, painting her with stripes of sticky white hot cum, pulsing into her, vaguely crying out as my hips slammed into her, holding my cock in as deeply as possible, her hands on my ass, squeezing, holding me in tight, semen streaming into her... and then she was crying out as she came too, a warm rush of her fluids on my cock, mixed with my own cum, and then we collapsed together, still deeply coupled.

I have no idea how long we stayed like that - I completely lost track of time in the throes of orgasm, and could still feel aftershocks. Linda, for her part, was in a similar state, and made it back first.

"Mmmmmm... that's exactly what I wanted." She wriggled slightly, stimulating my cock, still erect even after a massive orgasm. "I think you've earned a little break. I've never cum three times that quickly. Wow."

"That was awesome... " was about all I could manage.

She moved to my ear, whispering, "I want you to cum in me again and again - so that I'm leaking you the whole day so that when some asshole is trying to hit on me I can smile and walk away leaving a trail of your scent... "

I'm sure she knew, but she was turning me on talking like that. "Mmmm... you got it." My cock had twitched as she'd said it, and it seemed like she was on a mission.

"Good. Now I need to pee."

"OK." I slowly dismounted her, and as I slipped out of her there was the usual rush of air followed by our combined juices.

She got up slowly, seemingly trying to keep as much of our combined fluids inside her, and lurched to the bathroom. She emerged a couple of minutes later, smiling as she climbed back into the bed.

"You're a heavy cummer. I love it," she said as she lay down next to me.

"Part of that is the company," I said. "Easy when you're that turned on. Isn't it?"

Linda gave a short but mellifluous laugh. "You'd be surprised. My husband can barely cum at all. And the only other guy I've been with was a little better, but not by much - not enough to repeat."

"Well, in that case... " I reached for the water bottle and almost drained it.

"Does that actually help?"

"I think so - and it sure helps with... endurance." That was something I was pretty proud of - I could usually go for a long time, and usually recovered pretty quickly after cumming. And I thought to myself that would be good with Linda.

Linda actually chuckled. "Yep, gotta hand it to you - you are the endurance king." She started idly playing with my cock, which wasn't hard erect but was still puffed up some. It started hardening as she played with it. "Mmmm... and quick recovery - bonus."

She started squeezing me harder, until she was squeezing as hard as I think she could with her hand. I was, after a couple of minutes in her hand, fully erect again and she started to move, straddling me, my cock in her hand, guiding me to her as she lowered herself onto me. I gasped a little as I entered her and felt her lower herself until she was completely impaled. She grinned as she felt herself bottom out, and raised herself up before lowering herself back down, again grinning as my cock brushed her cervix as she impaled herself completely and then rocked back and forth. Her eyes closed as she rocked back and forth, and then she lifted off again before sinking back down.

It was exquisite to watch - and to feel. She started to slowly pick up the pace, until she slammed back down on me and started to ride me wildly. She'd alternate between pistoning up and down and rocking back and forth and side to side, and even though I'd cum not long before I could feel myself rising.

The other aspect of her riding me was seeing her breasts bouncing - I haven't said, but her tits were just gorgeous - good sized without being too much, and just the right mix of firm and soft. And her nipples fit her perfectly - just the right proportions. I reached up to play with them, and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a muttered "oh, fuck yes... " as I tweaked them, softly at first and then harder, feeling them harden and matching her rhythm as she rode my cock.

After a few more minutes, I was about to explode - and she could tell.

"Are you ready to cum again, Bob? Are you ready to explode into my hot tight cunt and fill me with your seed? Are you?"

"Mmmmm... hmmmm... " was about all I could muster.

"That's right, Bob, cum deep in my cunt. Give me all your hot seed... cum for me now... "

And as she rocked back and forth and slid around on my cock, she sent me over the edge and I groaned as what felt like a huge shot of cum raced down my shaft to explode inside her. I could feel nothing but jet after jet of hot semen leaping into her tight, hot, drenched cunt. And felt her spasm again on my cock, milking it for every last drop of semen, hearing her shout at me to fuck her and to give her all my cum. I remember feeling one last jet of cum filling her cunt, and the next thing I knew she was lying on top of me, those gorgeous tits pressed against my chest, and my now soft cock still sort of inside her. I lay like that for a minute or two, feeling her breathe, and then her head moved and those striking eyes met mine.

"That was awesome, baby... you came so hard I thought I was going to lift off," she said. "I have got to have that again!"

"Yeah, that was fucking amazing. God do you turn me on."

She chuckled. "Yeah, that goes both ways." She moved slightly, and I slipped out of her with an audible 'thwop.' We both chuckled, and she rolled off of me, winding up on her side, her head supported by a combination of her arm and pillows.

She stifled a yawn. "Fuck, what time is it? 3:45. Wow - you have kept me busy. Strong work!"

"Do you need to get some sleep? Should we set an alarm?" I knew she had work in the morning.

"No, first meeting isn't until 10. Ownership hath its privileges. But if I do doze off, feel free to, you know, wake me up," she grinned as she said it, and took my cock in her hand, leaving no doubt as to how I should wake her up.

"You're on... and same in return!"

We both must have dozed off, because I woke up with a throbbing erection to the light of dawn filtering through the muslin curtains, filling the room with a soft warm glow. I heard deep breathing next to me - Linda fast asleep on her tummy, her legs splayed out, her back gently rising and falling. And without even thinking, I moved to straddle her, my throbbing cock lining up with her still-engorged pussy, and slammed into her, dimly remembering her order to "you know, wake me up."

That did it - I saw her eyes pop open as my cock reclaimed her pussy, and felt her moan approval as her pussy reacted to my cock. I slid almost all the way back out, and then slammed in again, and again, and again. My cock was achingly hard and I wanted to just fuck this beautiful woman right into the ground, and to top it off with a huge fountain of cum right into her hot cunt.

She helped things along by egging me on as I fucked her - "That's right, Bob, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Give me all of that gorgeous cock..."

Her words would get cut off every time I slammed back into her, bottoming out, and I knew it wouldn't take long before I'd need to explode into her again.

She kept up her drumbeat, moving slightly to let me get even deeper, and I could hear her groan as I pounded her, my body desperate to fill her with hot seed again. And as she moved ever so slightly, she triggered me off and I felt cum boiling up from deep within me. I could once again feel cum racing down my shaft, splattering inside her hot tight cunt, jet after jet. And I could feel her pussy spasm on me, greedily pulling every drop of cum it could. And then I was out, collapsing onto her back, my cock relieved but still as hard as a rock, buried deep inside Linda's gorgeous body, feeling her twitch as well as I lay on top of her.

After who knows how long, I rolled off of her, onto my back, my cock slipping out of her with that again audible 'thwop' sound, and feeling her roll toward me, slipping an arm over me as she snuggled up, one gorgeous breast on my chest.

"Mmmmm... now that's how I want you to wake me up. Strong work, young man. You listened."

"You bet... woke up hard for you, and when I saw your legs open, well... let's just say I couldn't resist."

"Good. I'm back in a couple of weeks. Tuesday again?"

"You bet... " And this time I must have dozed off, because I woke to a brightly lit room - the sun streaming in through the muslin curtains, which were good for city lights but not the Colorado morning sun. I could feel her snuggled up to me, her head on my shoulder, and I leaned over to kiss her hair. She must have woken up about the same time, because I felt her try to move and give up.

"Can you see the clock?" were her first words.

I glanced over. "Yep, it's 8:54. Don't you have a meeting at 10?"

"Don't remind me. Shit. Tempted to push it off but my team wouldn't like that. OK, I hate to do it, but gotta get moving." And with that, she started untangling herself from me, and headed to the bathroom, staggering slightly as she did.

For my part, I picked up my massage bits - the oil, electric candles (a couple of them had burned out), etc. I pulled on one of the robes, and started rounding up my clothes right as she came out of the bath. She had somehow gotten the other robe, because she emerged from the bathroom wearing it.

She watched as I dressed and chuckled a little as I hung up the other robe.

"OK, what was funny?"

"That's the first time the other robe has ever been used when I've been here. And I've been here a lot."

"You've never had someone up before?"

"I finally tried with a guy last year - the one who was a little better than my husband. Saw him a few times, but never really felt it. And I'd have my massage therapist up here, until she moved. But you're the first person to use the other robe. Looked better off of you." She smirked a little as she said it.

She walked over to me and kissed me passionately and then broke away. She produced an envelope and held it up between us.

"Thanks. That's 25. Let me know next time if you need more. Put me on the calendar for two weeks from last night?"

"You bet. And that's fine. Thank you - great to know you."

She smiled. "The pleasure is all mine! OK, see you in a couple of weeks."

And with that, I was out the door, sliding the envelope into my coat pocket. Wow - $2500? What on earth had I tapped into? I rode the elevator down to the main floor, and it finally hit me that I was starving. I peeked in to Ellyngton's - the breakfast and brunch restaurant - and it didn't look too busy. Their rush hour was probably earlier. So I had a big breakfast there, and, feeling more fortified, drove home.

Where I did absolutely nothing. I was stiff and my muscles were sore, so I did a short bike ride and had a long warm shower. They both helped. I sat down to play some music when I saw a new message. It was from Linda, and had a picture attached. "Thanks again - great time with you! Thought you'd like a contact picture."

I smiled and saved it, adding it to her contact.

"Thanks! Great time for me also - if you couldn't tell. ;) "

It was a good thing I was playing CDs because I must have fallen asleep on my chair. The clock said it was 1:15, and my stomach said it was hungry again. And as I was putting lunch together, my phone tinged again with a new message, and then another.

A number I didn't recognize. Hmmm.

"Hi from Eve. Friend of Diane. In town next week and would LOVE to set up a massage. Any openings?"

Hmmmm. Next week was wide open - Julia and Linda were the following week, and I didn't know Diane's schedule - I figured I'd find that out tomorrow night.

"Hi Eve! Open Tues or Thurs if either works. What part of town?"

I idly wondered just how big Diane's group was, and if it would be short-lived or more ongoing. And how many more of them would be texting me - the way things were going, I'd make more from "massaging" than from teaching. Which led to another thought - how would I account for the money as income? Good thing it was in cash, but if it kept up I'd have to figure out what to do with it.

A couple of minutes later I got a reply from Eve. "Thurs is good - fly back Friday. Four Seasons downtown."

"You're in my calendar. Hotel bar about 8?"

"Yes. See you then."

Well. This was escalating quickly. Perhaps being an educated and generally nice guy with a wide range of experiences was paying off. The rest of the day went by pretty slowly, mainly because I didn't do much. A couple of errands, a short bike ride, some music, read some, and that was about it.

Truth to tell, I was looking forward to Thursday with Diane, and still reveling in the night with Linda. It took what felt like forever for Thursday to unwind, even with a longish bike ride, and I got to the Omni a little earlier than our first meeting.

Diane walked in a couple of minutes early also, and spotted me quickly, breaking into a big smile as she walked over.

"Hey! Glad I didn't scare you off that first night," she said as we hugged - a little longer than would be 'corporate approved.'

"Ha - I could say the same," as I gave her a brief squeeze to break the hug.

She looked great - the same remarkably pretty face framed by dark hair that went just below her shoulders, lively eyes, and a figure that to me was perfect - somewhere between slim and athletic, with curves that I knew from experience were the perfect blend of soft and firm. She was wearing a casual skirt down to just above her knees with a loose blouse that came off one shoulder.

Right as she started to look around, the cocktail waitress arrived. Diane ordered a cosmo again and I went with a Crown and 7.

"So how's your week? Crazy busy I'm sure..."

She laughed. "Oh, that's normal. Nothing out of the ordinary, which is good. Just the usual." She paused. "Tell you the truth - I've been a little distracted looking forward to tonight. I've been replaying that night in my head over and over." A hint of pink washed over her face - the beginning of a blush that didn't quite finish.

Our drinks arrived, and I picked mine up. "I have too. A toast to how wonderful it will be!" She raised her glass and we clinked glasses, each then taking a sip as our eyes locked on each other.

"I'll drink to that!" she said, as she took a deeper sip. "How about you the last couple of weeks?"

"Ha. Interesting to say the least, thanks I think to you," I said, and she jumped in.

"Julia and Linda said they met you - and loved it. All Julia said was 'You were right,' which she almost never says. She's one who is convinced she's always right. And she usually is. And I hate to admit it, but sometimes I kinda wish I had her boobs."

"True - met both. Thank you for referring them. And another friend of yours - Eve - reached out." I caught up to her last sentence. "Really?" I cocked my head and gave her a slightly puzzled expression. "I think yours are just about perfect."