Getting started Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

I headed downtown, and again used overnight valet parking. Silly expensive again, but why not? As I walked into the lobby, I saw that there were three bars. I went to what looked like the main one, and pulled out my phone to text her. "Forgot there are 3 bars. At the main one on the side, toward the back. Black polo shirt."

A moment later: "Thanks. Running a little behind. Down soon."

I ordered a drink and people watched. Not as interesting as you'd think - at one of the most expensive hotels in Denver, you tended to get the very high level corporate execs, entrepreneurs, etc. Even so, it kept me entertained - lots of beautiful people.

My time in the Army had led me to always try to position myself so I could see the entries and exits. And my heart quickened as I saw a stunning brunette walk in and look around, making eye contact with me. I nodded briefly and saw her give a little smile as she made her way over to me.

"You must be Bob. Diane's description was perfect. I'm Eve. Nice to meet you," she said in a somewhat clipped voice, extending her hand.

I stood. "I am indeed Bob. Good to meet you as well." We shook hands, a bit of a change from the brief hugs I'd met Diane, Julia, and Linda with. I pulled out a bar stool for her, and she smiled and sat down.

As she did, I waved at the bartender, who came over.

Eve asked for a glass of expensive white wine that I had to admit I hadn't heard of. As it arrived, she lifted her glass. "Pleasure!" We clinked and sipped, her dark eyes on me intently.

Eve was stunning. She appeared to be half Japanese, although if someone had insisted on half Chinese I wouldn't argue. She had the more oval face that I always thought of as more typical of Japanese. But it didn't matter. She was about 5'6" tall, and had the very dark, almost blue-black hair that so many people think of that fell past her shoulder blades - long and beautiful. She had a bigger bust than most Japanese women, her dark blue dress showing off what looked like a beautiful pair of breasts. And on it went - I hadn't seen her back, but would have been shocked if it didn't match her front. Her legs were hidden behind her dress, but I'd gotten the sense of fluid athleticism when she had walked.

She was in what looked like medium height heels, and I saw what looked like a very expensive wedding set on her ring finger.

"Would you mind if we went upstairs? I have wine I'd prefer, and I'd like it to be quiet." She didn't really wait for an answer but waved at the bartender, who simply nodded and returned my credit card.

"Of course. How long would you like me to wait?"

"Give me 10 minutes. Room 1420. I'll leave it propped open - don't knock, just come in." She gave me a quick smile and was off.

I glanced at my phone, and figured I'd head to the elevators in 6 minutes - she did not seem like someone who would appreciate tardiness, even if she'd been a little late. I had no idea what to make of how it had started - I would not have been a bit surprised if she had said she was just exhausted or needed to work and needed to reschedule.

I walked over to the elevators and was whisked up to the 14th floor with a couple minutes to go. I glanced at the plaque that pointed the way to room numbers, and went the opposite direction from 1420. Not much to see in a hotel hallway, even at the Four Seasons - they had your money by that point, so no reason to make it even more inviting - just consistent with the overall look. I made my way back to the elevator bank and saw it was just about 10 minutes exactly. I walked down to 1420, pushed the door open, moved the Jimmy Choo high heel that she had propped it open with, and let it click close behind me before saying, "Hello!"

I heard her footsteps as she rounded the corner and as I ventured into the room. She had one of the executive suite or one-bedroom units, and the hallway led down to a sitting area with a couch and chair, coffee table, and a dining or work table with a couple of chairs, with a door to the bedroom and bath - to say nothing of the half bath in the hallway. There was a bottle of white wine in an ice bucket on the coffee table with a pair of wineglasses, and as I took that in the door to the bedroom area opened and she walked in.

"Hello yourself," she said, warming slightly. "Door closed and locked?"

"Of course. And your Choo found its mate," enjoying the unintended pun.

"Thank you - surprised you noticed. Come on in." I put my backpack down and she walked up to me, giving me a brief hug, just enough to let me feel her curves.

"Thank you - and good to meet you."

She seemed much more comfortable in her own space. "Likewise." She moved to the couch and poured two glasses of a chilled white wine, handing me one and motioning me to sit next to her.

She lifted her glass. "Cheers!" We clinked and sipped, holding eye contact as we did.

"So. Sorry if I was cold downstairs. Long week. And tired of the same couple of guys coming up to me."

"No worry - I understand. You seem a lot more relaxed here." I paused, and then continued: "Let me know if those same couple of guys bother you."

She sipped her wine and fixed me with an inquisitive look. "So Diane didn't say much, but she did say you were very good looking and very polite. I'd agree so far. How do we proceed?"

"Thank you. I assume you've had massage before?" She nodded - like, of course. "That's how we start - you can use the bathroom if needed, and I'll set up out here. Then we'll trade - I'll use the restroom and you can disrobe to your comfort level and lie down on the bed. Face down to start. Once you're ready, I'll start your massage. It'll be like a normal massage to start, and as I feel you get more comfortable I'll add more sensual elements in." She nodded. "If you're ever uncomfortable, let me know - say something, grab my hand, whatever works - and I'll stop."

"That's fine." She took a long sip of her wine, finishing it, and then reaching to pour herself more. "I just needed to hear the process."

I took another sip of my wine, which was outstanding - surprising as I didn't usually care much for white wine. "I understand completely."

We chatted a little more, and she relaxed more as we talked more and the wine helped unwind her a little bit. I learned that she was 46, married, two kids about to leave the nest, the CEO of an IT services company based in DC, and here to visit her office in Denver and to close a big agreement with a "large local company." She'd met Diane at Harvard while doing their MBA, which was a nugget I hadn't known about Diane. Denver was an even bigger office than their HQ, so she was here frequently. And like Linda, she'd been through the available things to do in Denver.

For her part, she was very curious to hear about how I'd transitioned from the military to law to the military again to teaching. "Good for you," was her comment on teaching. She seemed to like that I was still close with my son, who was finishing up his degree, and that I'd had a range of experiences.

She finished her second glass of wine, and chuckled as she saw I had just finished my first. "I really like that wine. No headache in the morning, and gives me just the right buzz. OK, I'm ready. You get set up and I'll be in the bath?"

I nodded, chuckling back. "Exactly - you paid attention. Strong work."

She went into the bathroom and closed the door, and I moved to the bedroom, just setting up two of my little electric candles. I left the blinds open - there was nowhere for anyone to be that they'd be able to see in, and the city light through the windows gave enough light to see by.

The door opened, and she came out, tugging at the zipper of her beautiful navy dress. "Can you... it's stuck."

She turned and I reached for the zipper, rocking it back and forth gently until it freed, taking it down to the center of her back, just above where a bra clasp would be.

"Thanks. Face down to start?"

I nodded. "You're welcome to start on your back if you'd prefer - it's all for you."

"K. See you in a minute."

I stepped into the bathroom, hearing the zipper undo as the door clicked shut. I did the usual, but drank one of the two 20 ounce bottles of gatorade I'd brought before brushing my teeth. I figured it was worth a try, however it went with Eve. There were a pair of thin ice blue robes hanging on hooks, and I changed into what looked like the larger one.

I opened the door and just asked, "Ready?"

A soft chuckle, followed by "I think so... "

I walked out and turned the corner to the bedroom. And saw that she had opted for face up to start. Well, that was different! I'd never had anyone start face up. I wish I'd had a camera in my eye - it was that beautiful a sight. I'd been right about her curves - she had beautifully sized and firm breasts, standing up proudly, her body curving in to her waist and what looked like a completely hairless pubic area, connecting to slender but muscular looking legs. Wow.

Her head and face, though, took the prize. Her long black hair was splashed out around her, her head resting on a pillow, her face relaxed and seemingly excited at the same time, one hand twirling her hair, the other by her side, her face watching me as I walked over to the bed.

"Sure it's OK starting face up?" she asked, knowing the answer already, and smiling a little as she asked.

"Of course. Like I said, this is all for you."

"I'm starting to believe you," she said, "you've been consistent."

I moved to the side of the bed and slipped the robe off. I felt her hand reach over and stroke my leg.

She looked over at me and slowly licked her lips, "I like doing things a little differently," she said softly, continuing to stroke the side of my leg.

I gave a little chuckle. "I could kind of tell," as I reached up for her shoulder. My hand never made it - her other hand intercepted it, and pulled it to her lips. She moved my fingers across her lips, and I felt her lips part and her tongue start to lightly trace my fingertips. Her other hand was on my leg, starting to lazily move, her fingers tracing circles on my thigh, her eyes locked on mine.

My left hand was free, and I started to trace down her side, then up, then across one of her breasts and nipples, seeing her eyes flare as I did, keeping up her gentle kissing and tonguing of my fingertips. I caressed her breast and nipple, squeezing gently, and seeing her flush slightly as I did. So I let my hand trace over to her side, down her side, just barely touching her, down to the curve where her side met her hips, reaching as far down the side of her leg as I could before reversing and coming back up, drifting closer to her golden triangle and feeling her breathing quicken as I did.

For her part, she took my index finger and gently sucked it into her mouth, her eyes locked on mine, and the hand she had on my leg started to move up, closer and closer to my hip, knowing full well how close she was coming to my fully erect cock. She started to suck a little harder on my finger, her luscious tongue moving dancing on it, and she could feel me responding.

My hand drifted up across her flat stomach, back up to her breast, cupping and squeezing gently, moving to her nipple, twirling it between my fingers, feeling her start to gently nibble on my finger seemingly in response. And her other hand reached my hip and started to lazily caress it, moving down toward the crease marking where leg and waist meet, her hand agonizingly close to my cock, knowing it, smiling at me with her eyes as she moved from my index finger to my middle finger, slowly sucking and tonguing it, upping the ante.

OK, I could do that. My hand gave her breast another gentle squeeze and traced its way back down her side, back down her leg, up, across her tummy again, then reversing, back down, down to her golden triangle, feeling a sharp intake of breath as my finger just barely grazed her clit, circling it just above so she could feel the proximity of my finger, letting it barely graze it again, and I felt her fingers run down the crease between leg and torso, then run her fingernails down the inside of my thigh as far as she before reversing, the back of her hand grazing my cock, then tracing the crease back up to my hip.

She'd now taken my fingers out of her mouth and was gently running them over her lips, then across her chin, to her cheek. Her other hand traced its way up my stomach as far as she could reach, then reversed, caressing me the whole way, the back of her hand again grazing my cock, feeling me respond, smiling at me as my fingers caressed her cheek and my other hand was now lightly and slowly fingering her clit, feeling her legs open to give me more room to work.

And as I started to explore her clit and folds, I felt her fingertips on my cock, just touching for a moment before she started to stroke me, slowly, lightly, knowing exactly what she was doing. The hand that she'd been kissing was now caressing her cheek, neck, and as I touched her ear I heard her moan softly.

My other hand was now exploring all of her sex, feeling her heat and wet, touching gently, a finger slipping inside, feeling like she had pulled it in, and feeling her gently squeeze my cock in return. I leaned down and gently kissed her shoulder, then stitched a line of kisses up toward her neck, feeling her respond, grazing her ear before kissing it gently, gently nibbling and tonguing it, feeling her melt as I did.

She reached over with her free hand and found my head, stroking my scalp, then taking hold of my hair and pulling me to her. At the same time, I felt her hand wrap around my cock and start to push me down as I felt her legs open more. Our eyes locked, burning with intensity, and her mouth found mine, our lips meeting, glancing, coming together, her wonderful tongue slowly meeting mine, dancing with it, exploring mine. It was one of the most sensitive and erotic kisses I've ever had.

At the same time that our eyes and mouths were tying themselves intimately together, I moved between her open legs, her hand still on me, my other hand moving out of the way, her guiding me to the wet folds of her sex, running my tip up and down her slit, coating me with her juices before planting me at her entrance and pulling me forward. I leaned forward, letting a little more of my cock enter her, felt her shift slightly, and then impaled her, driving my cock deep into her pussy and feeling my balls hit her, drawing a soft groan as I did. I felt her pussy respond, squeezing me hard with her slippery velvet walls, one of her hands now on my ass and moving back and forth - guiding me to what she wanted.

It was remarkably powerful sliding in and out of her, our mouths kissing hungrily, the intensity in our eyes, feeling her beautiful breasts and nipples against my chest. My mouth broke away from hers, and left a track of kisses down to her breast, taking it into my mouth, tonguing her hard brown nipple, then nibbling on it, feeling her whole body shiver as I did, her pussy squeezing me even harder, and hearing her moan as I nibbled. I added a little bit of pressure, and felt her shiver and squeeze me harder again, so added a bit more pressure, and suddenly the dam broke.

She orgasmed HARD as my teeth bit down -firmly but not too hard - on her nipple - her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her mouth now crying out, her pussy trying to crush my cock, a rush of her fluid flooding my cock, her perfectly manicured fingernails digging into my ass, clawing, urging me in even deeper (as if it were possible), feeling the side of the tip of my cock brush against something - her cervix - and bottom out.

Something that I'd been practicing for a LONG time was being able to hold back my own orgasm. I had started after hearing a female college friend, and later lover, bemoan all the "2 minute men" she dated. Hearing her actually talk about it gave me the impetus to work on controlling my own orgasm, and I got very good at it if I do say so myself. So much so that she gave up dating freshman, and she and I dated (OK, basically, we were fuck buddies) until I graduated the end of that year. The challenge that I had was to let myself go enough to orgasm - once you've worked at it for so many years, it's a hard habit to break.

What does that have to do with Eve? I had no chance to hold myself back even if I had wanted to. And so as she tried to crush my cock with her pussy, and as I heard her cry out, and felt her clawing my ass, I lost it as completely as she did. I came HARD, as hard as I think I ever had, crying out, spewing cum deep inside her, splattering her pussy walls and cervix with my hot, white, sticky semen, pulse after pulse leaping into her, feeling her hand on my ass to keep me as deep as possible, her pussy seeming to milk me for every drop.

Her feeling my cum erupting inside her in spurts of warmth and gentle pressure seemed to extend her orgasm, as her body shook uncontrollably, one of her hands clawing my ass and the other grabbing my hair to keep my mouth on her nipple. We both quaked for minutes, our bodies not wanting to come down from the high, and it took a long time before either of us could really focus.

I propped myself on my elbows, reveling in feeling her beautiful breasts under me, and saw her breathing normalize and then her eyes open and snap into focus. The first thing she did was to put her hands on my head, pull me to her, and kiss me passionately. The second was to put one of her hands back on my ass to make sure I stayed inside her as long as possible. We lay like that for a while, before she started to slide out from under me, her pussy grudgingly releasing my cock, and I saw a stream of white fluid trickle down her leg as she moved off the bed and into the bathroom.

She didn't bother closing the door all the way - sounded like she just gave it a push and it didn't close all the way - so I could hear her use the toilet, wash her hands, and then make it back to the bed, where she lay down next to me, arranging herself so that her head was on my shoulder, one of her breasts was on my chest, and one of her legs was between mine. I caught a glimpse of the clock - it was 1:15 already. Apparently we'd been at it for over three hours - even it seemed like a lot less.

I wrapped an arm around her, and felt her doze off, probably a split second before I did. I woke up to her circling my cock with her thumb and forefinger, sliding up and down on my cock, and feeling her breathing quicken as I got harder and harder. As she felt me stiffen again, she moved to mount me - I'm not sure she knew I was awake - and I moaned in pleasure as she sank herself onto me and started to rock back and forth before lifting herself off of me and then sinking back onto me.

She made a kind of "unnnnhhhhh" sound as she took me in, grinding down on me to get the deepest penetration she could, lifting herself up again, then down, grinding again and "unnnnhhhhhh" as she stirred her insides with my cock, rocking back and forth, up and down. I moved my hands to her nipples and twirled them, feeling them come even more erect, her sounds now louder, her movements on my cock more insistent and urgent. Aha!

She kept up her ride on my cock, and I kept up my twirling and tweaking and squeezing of her nipples, slowly increasing pressure and feeling her ride me even more forcefully. This time I could feel her orgasm building, and kept slowly increasing the pressure on her nipples until she slammed herself down on my cock and ground hard, her hands now gripping my sides tightly, willing me into her just a little more deeply, and I saw a sheen of sweat on her forehead.

I twisted her nipples one more time as she slammed herself down, and apparently the combination did it. She came with a shriek, her body quaking from head to toe, one big mass of quivering nerves. Her eyes rolled back again, that beautiful black hair flowing everywhere, her nipples as hard erect as my cock, her chest and stomach heaving, legs shaking. My hands came off of her nipples, moving to her hips, holding her down on my cock, feeling her breathing slowly normalize, my cock savoring the feel of her velvety smooth and drenched pussy clenched on it.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers