Getting started Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back and gave me an exhausted smile, slowly sliding forward until my cock slipped out of with a 'thwop' sound. She reached over me, one of those beautiful boobs hanging right over my mouth, irresistible, so I took it in my mouth, sucking and tonguing it, feeling her stiffen, then breaking away, and I saw she'd been reaching for her water, which she drained. I followed suit, and got a smile and a nod as she arranged herself on me as she had before, the feel of her hair - to say nothing of her body and skin - on me simply exquisite.

We both dozed off again, and I had a sense of deja vu as I woke with a painful erection. We'd apparently rearranged ourselves as we'd slept, and were now firmly spooned together, one of my hands on her gorgeous breast, held there by one of her hands. So my engorged cock was between her cheeks, and I slid down a little to let it move between her legs. I felt her push back against me, and my tip came to rest between her legs, resting on her very wet slit. I maneuvered slightly, and felt her legs open just a touch - but just enough.

My hand moved off of her breast and down to her sex, feeling the tip of my cock and pushing it down, finding her entrance, feeling how hot and wet she was, and pushed in, earning a groan from her as I entered her again. I was as hard as a rock - as hard as I've ever been - and yes, as hard as I'd been with Diane. I slid into her, both of us on our sides, and gently rolled her onto her tummy, my cock aching for release as I glided into her, my cock claiming her, loving the feel of her slippery grip. She moaned again as I bottomed out in her, and then withdrew almost all the way before sliding back in.

I went fairly slowly to start - I knew I was going to cum, and wanted to enjoy possible second in her magnificent pussy - and picked up speed. A lot faster than I wanted to, actually, but as I said earlier I was kinda helpless to stop myself. I heard her moaning as I bottomed out inside her on each thrust, and saw her beautiful black hair dancing as she tossed her head around. Faster and faster I went, harder and harder. I hit the point of no return pretty quickly, and again felt my cum exploding out of my cock into her tight, hot, flooded pussy. Spurt after spurt, again painting her white, filling her my seed, millions of sperm with one mission, and feeling her react to the shots of warmth deep in her beautiful body.

As much as I wanted to stay inside her as long as possible, we were both tired, and I slipped out of her with a whooshing sound, followed by a stream of white fluid. Feeling it on her leg, she quickly squeezed her legs together, and pulled them up to her stomach, trying to keep as much inside her as she could.

We were both pretty spent (me surprisingly so for only having cum in her twice), and fell asleep again, this time spooned from the start.

I awoke to a wonderful sensation - I was on my stomach and Eve was caressing my neck, back, arms, and butt with her fingernails, using a barely-there touch. She was giving me goosebumps all over my body, and I lay and reveled in it. After a few minutes, I rolled to my side, and we lay on our sides face to face. But just for a moment, because we leaned in at the same instant, our lips making contact, then tongues, and then our bodies were moving together, touching, her breasts and nipples against my chest, my cock between her legs, and then she was rolling to her back, pulling me with her, her legs opening wide, my cock seeking her sex, finding it, entering her, claiming her, and suddenly we were making love.

Our bodies moved together in perfect sync, creating passionate arabesques as we moved, changed positions, kissed, sucked, touched... And when orgasm came for both of us, it was indescribably sweet and intense. She cried out again as her orgasm rocked her, and she felt me orgasm with her, filling her with my seed, feeling her holding me in, milking me again for every last spurt and drop, her moaning loudly as she felt the shots of warmth from me as I filled her. And then we were in the haze of afterglow, me kissing her neck and ear gently as her hands caressed my back.

We finally came apart, and she lay flat on the bed, hair all over the place, legs spread open, a trickle of white visible leaking out before she closed her legs and pulled them up to her tummy in the classic "get pregnant" pose. I think if I could have had a picture of anyone I'd ever had sex with it would have been that image right there. Eve rocked back and forth and side to side for a moment, and then got up and padded to the sitting area, extracting her phone from her briefcase, moving back to the bed.

"Sorry - a bunch of texts I have to answer. Can you get the room service menu? Thanks." It occurred to me that we hadn't said a word all night - everything had been non-verbal, unless you count us shrieking out at orgasm or moaning/groaning in pleasure.

She attacked her phone with her thumbs as I retrieved the hotel services book, which was naturally done in real leather. I brought a pen and pad from the desk.

"What would you like?" She looked at the menu for a moment, pointed, and made a couple of notes.

"Order now for here?" She nodded.

"Thank you. I don't have to BE anywhere, but a lot of stuff to answer. Be done in a few minutes."

She finished right as room service knocked. I'd asked that they simply leave it at the door and knock, and went to bring it in. As I opened the door to retrieve the cart, it suddenly struck me that I was still naked - it was a good thing no one was in the hallway to see!

I wheeled it in to the living area, next to the table, and moved the plates to the table.

She came out of the bedroom and chuckled a little. "Were you worried someone might have seen you?"

"No, not particularly," I said back.

"Good," she murmured, almost to herself.

We were both hungry - we'd burned a lot of calories - and ate with a purpose. I was happy to see that she liked her coffee the same way I did - light and moderately sweet. Finished, she extended her hand and led me back to the bedroom, where she pulled on her robe and handed me mine.

She disappeared into the sitting area and poked around in her briefcase, extracting something from it and then closing it decisively.

By now, I had an idea of what to expect. She handed me an envelope, and said, "Thank you. Not a word. That was the best night I think I've ever had."

"Thank you." I couldn't very well say it had been the best night I've ever had, even if it was at the very worst tied for it. So I kissed her softly. "When are you back in town?"

She thought for a second. "Two weeks. I'll text you - make sure you have an opening for me." Her eyes gleamed briefly. "Would you be willing to go to a dinner with me?"

"Of course." Two weeks was perfect - next week was Beaver Creek with Diane.

"Oh - Diane said you set up a corp so she could use you as a consultant. Open to the same?"

"Yes. Just let me know what you want a report on."

She cracked a smile. "Well, I have one idea, but I doubt it'd work. We'll figure it out." She turned to her phone, which had blown up again with texts.

"I'll let you get to work. Let me know when you'd like to schedule." I ducked into the bathroom for my clothes and started to get dressed. "Oh, and I didn't say last night, but that dress is beautiful."

She looked up, pleased. "Thank you! One of my favorites."

I'd gotten dressed and packed, and made my way to the door, Eve following. I slipped on my shoes and turned to her. Our eyes connected again, and we leaned in to each other to gently kiss.

I opened the door and walked out, down the hallway to the elevators. And I didn't hear the door to her room - 1420 - click closed until I reached the elevator bank and turned.

As I made my way to the parking valet, I looked at my phone, which had a lot of messages on it but nothing like what I saw on Eve's. Mostly the usual, but one was from Diane, which I quickly opened. "Told you she'd love you! ;)" The rest could wait for home.