Getting started Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands kept up their motion, and she moved to kiss me again - but a little tentatively. I helped - I went straight for her, and kissed her hard, feeling her respond, and feeling my cock stir - still hard, or hard again, and still buried deep inside this beautiful woman. And felt her respond, squeezing and relaxing on my cock, squeezing and relaxing... and my cock twitching back in response.

I saw her eyes wander for a second, and she broke off our kiss.

"God, this bed is soaked. Fuck - did I squirt?" she asked, almost like it was a bad thing.

"I think you did - and it was sexy as fuck," I replied.

"Really? My husband thinks its gross," she replied.

"His loss. Save it for when you're with me."

Her eyes flared a little at talking about her husband, as she processed everything and realized I was still buried balls-deep inside her. And then she exhaled, and said, "Damn right it's his loss. Hope you're available the next time I'm out here."

All this time her pussy and my cock had been playing their little game, and Julia was enjoying it. As was I, for that matter.

"Well, I really hate to break this up, but I have got to get a towel. Or two or three."

"OK." I, of course, made no move to get up.

She noticed, and laughed. "OK, fine. But next time you're taking the wet spot."

"I'll make that deal any time!"

"Oh, hell - what time is it?"

I glanced over at the clock. "A little after 1." Wow. I hadn't thought anywhere near that much time had gone by.

"Damn. I have a 7 am meeting. So I hate to say it, but I do need to throw you out."

"Oh, ok - if you insist." I started to roll off of her, a whoosh of air and a stream of semen following my cock as it slipped out of her. We both laughed at the sound, and Julia studied the stream of semen with interest.

"OK, can I be the helpless female for a minute and ask you to grab a couple of towels?"

"You bet." I picked a couple of towels out of the bathroom and brought them back to her.

"Thanks. My god, the whole bed is soaked. Oh, wait - this side is OK. Guess I'll sleep there. I'm actually impressed - we really wrecked this bed!"

"Have some experience, do we?"

Julia laughed. "God, no. First time in a long time!"

"Well, glad to be the one to wreck it with you."

She had gotten up while we talked, and pulled on the hotel robe as I got dressed. Shakily, I have to admit. I went around and picked up the electric candles, putting them in my bag as I did, along with the massage oil that I had again barely used.

"OK, I think that's everything." I said, dropping my pack by the door. As I turned back to the room, Julia was there, reaching for me, kissing me passionately and then breaking away just as quickly.

She pressed something into my hand - a hotel envelope. Yikes - again?

"Not a word," she said, "Worth every penny and then some."

"Can I say 'thanks?"

She shook her head, that beautiful blonde hair flowing. "No, because I should be thanking you. I'm back in three weeks - can you be open?"

"Of course. Text me?"

"Sure. OK, safe drive home."

"OK. Good luck with your meeting."

And with that, I was out the door and down the hallway. I heard the door click shut as I walked toward the elevator, which took a couple of minutes to arrive, even at almost 2 am. And as I walked - stumbled might be the accurate description - to my car, I had a real WTF? moment. Assuming the envelope that Julia had given me was similar to Diane's, I had just been paid to have sex for the second time in two weeks. By two women who didn't need to pay for it, and who knew each other. And both of them, Diane in particular, had been more emotional experiences than I'd ever had from sex from a sensual massage before.

When I got home, I thought about showering but decided it could wait until morning. It was kinda sexy 'wearing' Julia, as one woman had put it about having my cum inside her. I did open the envelope Julia had given me before going to bed - there were 15 $100 bills and note that just said, "Looking forward to next! J."

Wow. Just... wow. And then, just as I was about to fall asleep, my phone tinged with a text from Julia: "You need a website!"

That made me laugh. A website? For what? So I texted back, "Volunteering to do it?"

A second later: "Sure. Talk later. Night."

So I again slept the good sleep. Made myself a bigger breakfast than I usually do, and as I was having my second cup of coffee my phone tinged again. "Gave your name to a colleague. OK?"

"Of course. Thanks. How was meeting?"

"Usual boring shit. Still leaking your cum. Love it."

"Held off shower to keep your scent. Finally did. Safe trip back!"

And that was that with Julia - at least until she came back in three weeks. In the meantime, Diane was supposed to be back next week - which was something to look forward to.

It was a couple of hours later that my phone tinged with a new incoming text. "Hi. I'm Linda. Julia said you're the best massage ever. Open to an appt?"

"Hi Linda! Julia is very kind. Yes re appt - when in town?"

"In town next week; Tues or Weds?"

That one I had to think about - Diane was on the calendar for Thursday, and going off of prior experience I'd be wise to have a day in between. "Tues is good. Where are you staying?"

A minute went by, then two. "Tues is good. Brown Palace downtown. Have a sportjacket for the bar? :) "

"I think I can scare a nice one up. Time?"

"8?"

"I'll see you then... "

"Open to overnight?"

Now that was interesting! "Sure"

"Good. Can we plan that?"

"Calendared!"

" :) "

So. Diane referred Julia to me, Julia apparently referred Linda to me. And I had just agreed to spend the night with someone I've never met. Though to be fair, Linda had just asked a complete stranger to spend the night with her. Then again, Julia must know her pretty well to refer me - I couldn't believe that women would lightly refer each other to a man they'd never met for a sensual massage, which has always been code for sex. What I didn't get was what made Diane think she had to pay me. Maybe a way to keep distance? Whatever - I was now richer by $2500 in cash and by having had mind-blowing sex with two women I think are beautiful, while being poorer by a quarter bottle of massage oil and what felt like a pint of cum each time. (I know, I know - it's nowhere near that in reality - only 2-5 mL, for heaven's sake. It just felt that way.)

As I thought about it, I also wondered about Diane and Julia both being married - and neither seemed concerned in the slightest. Maybe they had an arrangement with their spouse? I wasn't going to lose sleep worrying about it, but it was curious to me. Was I bothered? Oh, no - my thought is that everyone is a grown-up and perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

And then there was Julia's text about my needing a website, and that she'd set it up. I could certainly see the marketing piece of it, but really - what could you say? I'll massage you and fuck your brains out for $1000-$1500? Tough to see the credibility or appeal to something like that. That sparked another thought - technically, I had just engaged in prostitution twice by accepting money for sex. That thought cracked me up as a former lawyer. Who'd ever believe it? And since it was cash, it'd be very difficult to prove unless one of the women confessed - which would put them in trouble as well. The next time Julia was in town I'd ask her what she thought a website should say.

I also texted Diane to confirm she'd be here Thursday.

"Wouldn't miss it!" was her reply.

The rest of the week was a haze - apparently Julia had taken more out of me than I thought. So I upped my biking and rest, listened to more and more music, hung out with friends, and mentioned that I'd had a couple of fun nights to one of my best friends. He's married, and lives a bit vicariously through me - many of our other friends are married also. I left out the married bit and the getting paid bit - I'd tell him eventually, but not to start. He chortled at the idea of a website.

Before I knew it, Tuesday was here. I did my usual daytime stuff for summer, and then started what was becoming my pre-massage night ritual - big dinner with lots of liquid, shower, shave, teeth, check backpack for supplies, etc. I chuckled as I saw the box of condoms - I hadn't even had a chance to offer to use them with Diane or Julia - I got too carried away with Diane, and Julia was so turned on she started pulling me in. I left the box in the backpack, but based on prior nights I wasn't expecting to use them. And, come to think of it, I couldn't remember ever using one during a massage session. And ruefully hoped that Diane and Julia were protected, because I was still intact.

So about 7 I headed down to Denver and the Brown Palace. I'd added a change of socks and underwear, given that Linda had asked for an overnight. I made it downtown in good time, and just did valet overnight parking. $52, but what the hell, right?

When you walk into the Brown Palace, it's like walking into a time warp back to the Gilded Age. The lobby and two of the restaurants retained that classic old-school gilded look and feel, even if no expense was spared in updating technological amenities. The people at the Brown Palace, guests and workers alike, could have seemed discordant - but somehow it all worked.

Anyway, I walked into the Ship Tavern, where we were meeting, and wryly noted the "sport jacket optional for gentlemen" sign. Apparently the Brown Palace would make that much of a concession to modern times! I took a pair of seats at the far end of the bar.

I'd just sat down when I saw a woman walk in and start to look around. It occurred to me (not for the first time) that I had no idea what Linda looked like, and so stood up and waved. She gave a quick, bright smile, waved, and made her way over.

And as she got closer, I relaxed - she was very attractive. On the tallish side - 5'7" or so? Between a slim and athletic build, with what I thought were great curves. A head of beautiful silver hair that fell to just past her shoulders, allied to a very pretty and surprisingly youthful face.

I stepped around the bar to greet her. "Linda! So good to see you! How'd your day go?" I went for familiarity just in case anyone was eavesdropping.

"Bob! Great to see you!" We hugged briefly, and I got a first impression of her figure - it felt like she was in very good shape. Yum!

I pulled out her bar stool and we both sat down.

"So how are you? In town for work?"

She nodded. "Yep, consulting. One of my clients is in Denver. Here a lot - probably almost as much as I'm home."

"Whew - I like to travel, but doing it for work might get old. Then again, most of the travel I did was in the military, which rarely sends you to places you actually want to go to."

She laughed. "Yep, I can imagine. It's at least a nice place to come to - I live outside of DC, and the humidity is just... yech."

"I can relate - from NJ originally. Thought of moving?"

"Can't really - family is there, so kinda planted until youngest goes to college - couple of years. And then we can have that fight."

"Ah - yeah, I can understand that." I assumed her reference to "fight" was with her husband - she was wearing a thin platinum looking wedding band.

"Anyway, I like Denver, but I'm a little burned out on the stuff to do that I can get to after work. Most shows start before I finish, haven't been big on the bar scene in a long time, and the I'm kinda tired of the jazz clubs I usually go to. So when I said that to Diane, she got a funny look on her face, like 'Have I got an idea for you.' And then she asked how adventurous I was."

"And?"

"Oh, I said I was up for almost anything, and then she asked if I liked massage. Love it, of course, I said. Just don't know anyone in Denver - the one therapist I worked with for a while got married and moved. And then she asked if I'd ever gotten frustrated that a massage would stop before getting 'interesting." She held up her fingers to show the air quotes.

"Is that when she said she might know someone in town?"

Linda laughed, her silver hair shimmering. "That's exactly what she said. So I, of course, was intrigued and peppered her with questions, almost none of which she answered. She just kinda smiled and wrote your number on the back of a card and handed it to me."

"How do you know her?"

"Oh, we're in a women's executive group that she set up. Mostly online, but we meet in person when we can. It's the usual thing - kvetch about work, men, kids, life... but great support and networking." Aha - that made sense, and filled in a lot of blanks. It made it less remarkable that Julia would have been so comfortable - and explained why each woman I'd met so far seemed to be cut from similar cloth.

Our drinks came - somewhat surprisingly, I didn't even remember ordering one - and we toasted the night.

"And you? All Diane said was you have an interesting background."

My turn to chuckle a little. "Oh, it's been an interesting life - everything from military to tech to lawyer to teaching."

She grinned and nodded. "And how'd you get started with massage? And particularly 'sensual' massage?" Again with the air quotes, and she lowered her voice to a conspiratorial level when she said 'sensual.'

"Well, I love touch. Always have. Creates a connection that you can't get any other way. So I took some massage classes a long time ago, then took a few more here. It's fun making someone else feel amazing. And it's always been a great form of foreplay. A woman I went out with a long time ago once complained to me that while she liked her massage therapist, he always stopped just when things were getting interesting. So we started massage where we kept going. And since then, I've read, practiced, taken a couple of classes, etc."

Linda nodded thoughtfully. "Makes sense. And then you just put ads up on the web?"

"Every now and then. It's summer, so time is a lot easier than when school is in."

She laughed again, her silver hair rippling and shining. "I can believe that! OK, anything I should know before we go upstairs?"

"Hmmmm... just think of it as a regular massage - that's how I'll start. If you're ever uncomfortable, just say so and I'll stop. Or if you want me to work a particular area more, say so. Otherwise, just relax and enjoy."

"Well, that sounds easy enough. Where did you park?"

"I did valet overnight. What the hell, right?"

She laughed. "True! OK, let's go."

We waved our waitress over, and Linda signed it to her room. Per diem, I was guessing, having seen Diane and Julia do the same.

That done, we walked out and made our way over to the elevators, and up to the 7th floor.

She glanced over at the wall plaque showing which rooms were in what direction, and then led off down the hallway. We stopped in front of one, which she opened with her phone. She flipped on a light as we stepped in, and it was like taking a step back in time. The room was, like all rooms at the hotel, sumptuous, and decorated in an art deco theme that had been somewhat modernized. It was an interesting combination. The door clicked closed behind us, and I took in the room.

She'd gotten a standard king room with a city view, done in mostly blues and tans. The king bed was central, with a writing desk and sitting area closer to the window. The full bath was just to the left of the door, and was marble tiled, with a marble sink and shower.

"Wow. Beautiful room. Been a while since I've been here."

She grinned. "Yeah, I like this hotel. And since I run my own company, I don't have to worry about the CFO saying something's too expensive. So... how do we start?"

Right! "Well, why don't you use the bathroom and I'll set up out here. Then we can switch - you can disrobe to your level of comfort and lie down - face down to start - and I'll come out and start the massage. It'll feel like a regular massage to start. Once you're comfortable I'll start making it more and more sensual. If you get uncomfortable with anything, just say so and I'll stop."

She actually rolled her eyes at the "uncomfortable" part. "I doubt you could make me uncomfortable, but I hear ya!" And with that, she turned and stepped into the bath, a twinkle in her eye.

And while she was in the bath, I closed the muslin curtains, leaving open the blackout drapes so we got a nice glow of city light. And set up my cheesy electric candles, along with a water bottle and massage oil - always on a washcloth to prevent it from staining the nightstand. I finished just as Linda came out of the bath, wrapped in the Brown Palace's famous soft terrycloth robe.

"Oh! Nice! Great idea on the curtains. And love the little battery candles. Nice touch."

"Thanks. I always wonder if they're too... tacky, but real candles tend to be frowned upon in hotels." She chuckled. "OK, I'll step into the bath and you can 'get ready.' Out in a moment."

She nodded, and I stepped into the bath, going through my usual routine, this time going through three glasses of water. I had a distinct feeling I'd need to be well-hydrated. Finished, I was about to step out of the bath when I saw a second robe hanging up. Well, why not? I stripped off my clothes and pulled the robe on.

The room was awash in the soft glow of city lights, filtered by the muslin curtains that still let you see out but reduced the amount of light coming in. The electric candles were my usual source of light, and they were completely overmatched.

Linda was lying face down on the bed, naked, her head facing the bath so she could see me coming out.

"Nice robe," she said, as I walked over to the bed.

"Thanks - seemed a shame to not use it," I replied. "Ready?"

"Oh yes... "

The robe I had just put on now came off, and I draped it over a chair. I knelt beside her on the bed, her head facing away from me, still toward the bath, and put the palm of my left hand on the small of her back. It's a standard massage beginning - start with a comforting touch to let the receiver start relaxing. Her skin was remarkably soft, and I heard her say "Mmmmm... " as I kept my hand there for a moment. I reached over to get the massage oil and poured some into my hand, rubbing my hands together to warm it.

You might remember I always think about where to start a sensual massage, and often chose to start with feet, as they're an uncommon place to start for a regular massage. But given just how perfect Linda's ass was, I decided to start on her lower back, which would let me move down to her beautiful, taut globes that much faster. Selfish? Yeah, maybe a little!

I started working her lower back, careful to not use too much pressure - it's easy to do, and it can strain the muscles in the lower back - the exact opposite of what you're trying to do. I worked upwards a little bit before reversing and working down, across the small of her back, outwards to her hips, and then to her glutes. They were as well-muscled and felt as good as they looked. And as I worked them, I could hear and feel her moan softly.

After working her glutes, I started down her right leg, kneading softly, and making sure to work her inner thigh. As I usually do, I went down and up one leg, teased a little around her sex, and then worked up and down her left leg. And as I worked back up her left leg, I let my fingers graze her, felt her squirm a little, and then open her legs slightly. Not wanting to miss the hint, I let a finger run along her sex, feeling her sharp intake of breath, followed by a dreamy sounding "Mmmm... oh, that feels good."

Now that was a hint I could take. I let my finger run along her sex, feeling her open her legs just a little more, and my finger found her clit, gently circling it and feeling her body tense with anticipation. I used one finger to gently roll her clit, while my middle finger slowly slipped inside her, making her shiver once again.